<< Ahead || Next >> |
Part I: Who and What
The “who and what” way is only to ascertain who is who and what is what, without specifying details (the number of objects or their location). We are busy isolating individual objects from the general mass and finding out what they are *.
* When creating images using the 6x6 model, "who and what" is the main element. In essence, we have already seen this in action: when we start a picture, draw a circle and give it a name (and this needs to be done every time), then, in fact, we throw a task to the brain to process the answer to the question “who and what”.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Part I: Who and What
- Picture 1: “who and what” - portrait
Problems of the “who and what” type are connected with objects in the world around us, with all that we find and process by means of the way to see “who and what”. These are people, things, articulated ideas, cars, etc. Here are just a few examples of who-and-what-like problems: I work in the marketing department. We think that we were able to identify the best market segment for our new service, but we are not completely sure of this.
- Step I: find “who and what”
Having received a huge mountain of data, we first of all sift it in search of information about the players, namely the competitors mentioned. During the study, the names of seven companies constantly surfaced. We've already heard about the three - it is Bloomberg, Reuters and McGraw-Hill. And four to this time unknown for us were Reed Elsevier, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer and the last, but no less important - Thomson. Knowledge of
- And what is the norm? Or who is a “normal” citizen?
Excursion to biology Norma is what is accepted by the majority, isn't it? She twists a man into a ram's horn, pushes the established framework into one for all and forever, blocks the paths to creativity. This is a marsh where people die, not having time to wake up, future geniuses, titans, creators. Because everything is prescribed in advance, who and how should behave. Grandmother should always be wearing glasses, knitting in
- Reflective procedure "What? Who? How? Where? When?"
Purpose: drawing up a “life program” for the near term, planning by the participant of the desired life result in the field of employment. 1) The trainer offers each participant to compile a list of the desired results in the field of employment and arrange it in descending order of importance or value of each. You can add to this wish list not directly related to
- Someone told me that breastfeeding prevents pregnancy, but maybe this is all just talk?
Exceptional breastfeeding reduces the risk of you becoming pregnant. During the first six months, until you have menstruation and while you are fully breastfeeding day and night, you are 98% protected from pregnancy. This is tantamount to protection with other modern contraceptives. From the next section (“How is breastfeeding?”) You learn
- My husband has a panicky fear of being out of money. And this is despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to say?
Have you tried to just talk to him about what is bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid of losing money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when you saw this fear of your father? He condemned the father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become the same as they. It would be good to give
- I think that having children is a big responsibility. It can even be called a life contract. When I think I can cause them suffering, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. First, when you make a decision to get a child, you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be to give your soul a chance to return in order to incarnate. It is a gift of self. Then, to continue growing, you must learn to love this soul that has chosen you. To have a child is
- If you hurt something, it does not mean that you are a bad person.
When you managed to create a mask so as not to suffer, it was a heroic act, a feat of love for yourself. This mask helped you survive and adapt to the family environment that you chose before you incarnate. The real reason for our birth in a particular family or our attraction to people with the same trauma as ours is that from the very beginning we like it when others
- What to do if you think you have a problem with drug use
First, learn to recognize drugs and the symptoms of their use. Secondly, trust your intuition. If you feel that a subordinate is experimenting with drugs, this may be true. Check if there are any drugs in his personal belongings (most often, servicemen store narcotic substances in household pantries, in personal “diplomats”, bags, suitcases,
- I do not understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
Why does my spouse almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her affairs or problems? Do you really listen to what your spouse is saying, or maybe you are listening to your inner voice when she speaks? Do not you criticize her to yourself in those moments, as she talks to you? Do you think about your answer while she speaks?
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked in my father?
You ask if this is normal, and I will answer you: “Yes, for you, it seems to be normal.” Each determines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no identical standards for all. Modern society is trying to govern us, in terms of “normal” and “abnormal”, but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for another. Changing our stereotypes, we
- What you can already do - 2, just don't know about it yet or pretend you can't
You can reflect on the topic of "Signs". Such reflections pushed me on such magic. In our huge yard live several black cats - at the same time I saw three. Their impudence was limitless, and the power of influence on my life is amazing to the ability to spoil everything on the day when a black cat came across to me on the road. And so it went on until I became
- You said that the child should play its part. And what can he do?
The child has a very important role. Immediately after birth, a healthy child has the strength and ability  to crawl through his mother’s stomach, find the breast and poke his nose and lick the mother’s nipple. The time will come and he will open his mouth and start sucking. If no one bothers the child and he is next to his mother, he will look for the breast and suck every time he gets hungry. Corporeal
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding the children well, because I think that they are too young to take care of their own health. I have three children aged four to nine years. Do you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you must be responsible for the consequences of having children, that is, to monitor their material needs, help them with their studies, pass on their knowledge to them, give them love, and all this to the extent that you can. On the other hand, you cannot know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- You say that if a person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. And what do you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind?
Jesus was the best teacher that mankind knew in terms of responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: “Let what you believe happen to you,” which means that the one who asked for his help was healed depending on what he believed. Jesus was just a mediator helping
- You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is a manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, anyone reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it acts only in relation to what has been sown from us, from our essence, and not in the external world. This means that we reap according to our motivation, and not according to the action or the word spoken. Everything
- What is a trigger, or how does the ventilator know it’s time to start breathing?
The word trigger is translated as a trigger, trigger, trigger relay, start. For the ventilator, it is a starting circuit that includes inhalation. Currently, various parameters can be used to switch on inspiration: 1. Time. 2. Pressure. 3. Feed. 4. Volume. 5. Electrical impulse passing through the phrenic nerve. 6. Signal from the intraesophageal pressure sensor. 7
- I convince myself that I am not leaving my husband just because he is lost without me. Is it not stupid of me?
Your husband, perhaps, will disappear without you, and you yourself thought about the fact that it will not be easy for you without him? Apparently, he is very dependent on you. It is possible that both of you are interdependent. I can assume that you like to play the role of a mother in your relationship with him. When you are fully aware of your own addiction, sit down and calmly talk to him. Plan this conversation for
- My mother told me that inflammation of the nipples is always and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The baby sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast in a wave-like action that cannot damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are wrong.