Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Part I: "who and what"
The way "who and what" is just finding out who is who and what is what, without specifying the details (the number of objects or their location). We are busy isolating individual objects from the general mass and finding out what they are *.
* When creating pictures using the 6x6 model, "who and what" is the main element. In fact, we already saw this in action: when we start a picture, drawing a circle and giving it a name (and this must be done every time), then, in fact, we throw the brain a task to handle the answer to the question "who and what".
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
Part I: "who and what"
- Картинка 1: "who and what" - a portrait
Problems like "who and what" are related to objects in the world around us, everything that we find and process using the way to see "who and what". These are people, things, formulated ideas, machines, etc. Here are just a few examples of problems like "who and what": I work in the marketing department. We think that we were able to identify the best market segment for our new service, but we are not completely sure of this.
- Step I: find "who and what"
Having received a huge mountain of data, we first sift it in search of information about the players, namely the mentioned competitors. During the study, the names of seven companies were constantly emerging. We've already heard about three of you - Bloomberg, Reuters and McGraw-Hill. And four before this unknown for us were Reed Elsevier, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer and last but not least important - Thomson. Knowledge of
- And what is the norm? Or who is a "normal" citizen
Excursion to biology Norm is what is accepted by the majority, is not it? She man twists into a mutton horn, pushes once and for all by someone with established frames, blocks the way to creativity. It is a swamp where future geniuses, titans, creators die before they wake up. Because everything is predetermined, who and how should behave. Grandmother must be sure to wear glasses, with knitting in
- Reflexive procedure "What? Who? How? Where? When?"
Goal: drawing up a "life program" for the next period of time, planning the desired life outcome in the field of employment. 1) The coach invites each participant to make a list of the desired results in the field of employment and arrange it in descending order of importance or value of each. You can add to this list of desires that are not directly related to
- Someone told me that breastfeeding prevents pregnancy, but maybe it's all just talk?
Exclusive breastfeeding reduces the risk that you will become pregnant. During the first six months, until you have started menstruating and while you are completely breastfeeding day and night, you are 98% protected from pregnancy. This is tantamount to protection with the help of other modern contraceptives. From the next section ("How is breastfeeding going on?")
- My husband has a panic fear of being without money. And this despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what should he say?
Have you already tried to just talk to him about what's bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid to stay without money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when he saw this fear of his father? He condemned his father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become like them. It would be good to give
- I believe that giving birth to children is a big responsibility. This can even be called a lifelong contract. When I think I can cause them suffering, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. First, when you make the decision to have a baby, then you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be the desire to allow the soul to return to be incarnated. It is a gift of oneself. Then, to continue growing, you need to learn how to love this soul, which chose you. To have a child is
- If you have something that hurts, it does not mean that you are a bad person.
When you managed to create a mask not to suffer, it was a heroic act, a feat of self-love. This mask helped you survive and adapt to the family environment that you yourself chose before you incarnate. The real reason for our birth in a particular family or our attraction to people with the same trauma as ours is that from the very beginning we like it when others
- What to do if you think that you have encountered the problem of drug use
First, learn to recognize drugs and the symptoms of their use. Second, trust your intuition. If you have a feeling that a subordinate is experimenting with drugs, this may be true. Check if there are any drugs in his personal belongings (most often military servicemen keep narcotic substances in household pantries, personal "diplomats", bags, suitcases,
- I do not understand your theory. You say that they reap what they sow.
Why does my wife almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her business or problems? Do you really listen to what your spouse is saying, or, perhaps, you are listening to your inner voice while she is speaking? Do you criticize her about yourself in those minutes when she talks to you? Do you think about your answer while she talks?
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked about my father?
You ask whether this is normal, and I will answer you: "Yes, it seems to be normal for you". Each defines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no identical norms for all. Modern society tries to control us, in terms of "normal" and "abnormal," but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for another. Changing our stereotypes, we
- That you can already - 2, just do not know about it yet or pretend that you do not know how.
You can reflect on the topic "Signs". I was pondered by such reflections on such a magic. There are several black cats living in our huge yard - at the same time I saw three. Their impudence was boundless, and the power of impact on my life - is amazing to the ability to spoil everything on the day when a black cat came across to me on the road. And so it went on until then, until I became
- You said that the child should also play a role. And what can he do?
The child has a very important role. Immediately after birth, a healthy child has the strength and ability  to crawl over the belly of his mother, find the chest and stick with a spout and lick the mother's nipple. The time will come, and he will open his mouth and begin to suck. If a child is not disturbed and he is next to his mother, he will look for breasts and suck every time he gets hungry. Bodily
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding children well, because I think that they are too young to take care of their own health. I have three children between the ages of four and nine. Do not you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you must be responsible for the consequences of the fact that you have given birth to children - that is, to monitor their material needs, to help them in their studies, to transfer their knowledge to them, to give them love, and all this to the extent that you can. On the other hand, you can not know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- You say that if a person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. And what do you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind man?
Jesus was the best teacher that mankind knew, with regard to responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: "Let whatever happens to you happen to you," which means that the one who asked for his help was healed depending on what he believed. Jesus was only an intermediary who helped
- You have already said that to feel guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is the manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, any person reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it acts only in relation to what was sown from us, from our essence, and not in the external world. This means that we reap depending on our motivation, and not depending on the perfect action or the spoken word. All
- What is a trigger, or how does the ventilator know that it's time to start breathing in?
The word trigger is translated as a trigger, starting device, starting relay, start. For the ventilator, this is a start-up scheme that includes inhalation. At the moment, various parameters can be used to activate the inspiration: 1. Time. 2. Pressure. 3. Flow. 4. The volume. 5. Electric pulse passing through the diaphragmatic nerve. 6. Signal from the intra-esophageal pressure sensor. 7.
- I convince myself that I do not leave my husband only because he will be lost without me. Is not this stupid of me?
Your husband, perhaps, will be lost without you, and you yourself thought about the fact that you will not be easy without it? Apparently, he is very dependent on you. It is possible that you are both interdependent. I can assume that you like to play the role of mother in your relationship with him. When you are fully aware of your own dependence, sit down and calmly talk to him. Plan this conversation on
- My mom told me that the nipple inflammation is always there and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The child sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast with a wave action that can not damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are caused by incorrect