Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
What is a table for vision and how to work with it?
A training chart for correcting vision is an indicator of the correctness of your work with emotions, that is, it is needed for control.
The table itself will not give you anything - it's just a piece of paper. Do not expect a miracle from her, create it yourself!
Your task is to direct 90% of your efforts to “muscle corset” and mood. All!
Hold the “muscle corset” and raise your mood until your eyesight is “grabbed by the scruff”.
The table will show whether you are working or just looking at it, expecting to see something there.
If you do not work internally, you do not create the necessary mood, then at least a hundred years wait for improvement - you will not wait! So, in other words, this paper is an indicator of your character. If the character is lousy, then ...
But when you recognize yourself as a MAN with a capital letter, a strong, self-confident PERSONALITY - your eyesight will begin to obey you, and the result will grow like an avalanche.
So, when you pick up a table, first of all, check your posture and facial expressions. And look at her as if in passing. Do not try to see her through your eyes.
As soon as you raise your emotional mood to the required level, you will immediately notice a surge in vision improvement. To make it clear how to look, I will give an example for men.
Imagine you are walking along the street with your wife, and towards you are some beautiful girls. How do you look at their legs when your wife is nearby?
Right! Unnoticed, stealthily! That's exactly the same way you need to “glance” at the table.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
What is a table for vision and how to work with it?
- How to keep a table and how to work in each case?
1. With farsightedness (if you wear glasses for near), keep it in front of your eyes at a distance of 15-20 cm. 2. If you have myopia (that is, you wear glasses for distance) - at arm's length. In case of weak myopia, when at this distance you see the last line in the table well, fix the table on the wall and find your working line. And how to do this, read below. 3. Who is bad
- WHAT IS LOW FERTILITY FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF DEMOGRAPHY?
In recent years, demography has been the focus of attention of both the government and so many “ordinary”, ordinary people in Russia. This attention was expressed even in the form of adoption of a special law - the so-called law on maternity capital. This law for the first time in Russia practically recognized motherhood as a job worthy of some noticeable material reward, albeit difficult
- What is a trigger, or how does the ventilator know that it is time to start a breath?
The word trigger translates as trigger, trigger, trigger relay, trigger. For a ventilator, this is a trigger circuit that includes a breath. Currently, various parameters can be used to enable inspiration: 1. Time. 2. The pressure. 3. The flow. 4. Volume. 5. An electrical impulse passing through the phrenic nerve. 6. Signal from the intraesophageal pressure transducer. 7.
- What is intubation? How to use an anaphylactic kit correctly. Gastric lavage
What is intubation? Tracheal intubation is the most effective way to help with respiratory distress. At the prehospital stage, intubation through the mouth under the control of vision using direct laryngoscopy is most appropriate. To do this, you need: a laryngoscope with straight and curved blades of various sizes and autonomous power supply for the lighting system, a local anesthetizing nebulizer
- You said earlier that you can breastfeed even when you have completely stopped feeding. How to do it?
Even if you stopped breastfeeding a few months ago, you will probably be able to squeeze a drop of fluid from your chest. Your milk system has not completely stopped. Resuming breastfeeding after you have stopped breastfeeding is called relaxation. Women who have never given birth have been nursing adopted babies, and this is called induced, or induced
- At work, I have a big burden of responsibility. I head the department, which employs 30 employees. And specific tasks are set for me. I must constantly monitor the implementation of these tasks. How can I be responsible for such a number of employees without experiencing stress and not considering it a heavy burden?
First, you need to check if you have a clear commitment to your boss. Have you made a clear commitment to complete one or more tasks on a specific date? Are these tasks realistic? And if you do not fulfill the tasks set for you, what will be the consequences? Are you ready to take responsibility for them? Having a clear from the start
- What works must eat
The reserve reserves intended for use during fasting are assimilated with greater ease and less load on the body compared to the consumption of food undergoing a difficult process of assimilation. Dr. Jennings explained: “The moment concerning the vessels of the lymphatic system deserves special attention and reminder. For some health problems when the digestive apparatus is removed
- Criticism and how to relate to it
It is very important to distinguish useful criticism from all the rest. Often you have to do this only for yourself, not hoping for a public excuse. For us, artists, this is much easier than it seems to someone. Concrete and accurate criticism of the case brings the author only relief: “Oh yes! That’s what’s wrong here! ” Useful criticism ultimately adds another glass of the desired shape to the mosaic of our
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness in order to evoke self-love? I feel helpless because I want to help this man, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that this can harm another? A person who decides to help someone without thinking about what he can do is only think about himself. He needs someone’s positive result to feel his own worth. Therefore he
- How vessels work
So what is vegetative-vascular dystonia? In plain language, this is a violation of the tone of the blood vessels - arteries, veins, capillaries - which occurred as a result of disturbances in the functioning of the autonomic nervous system. The human cardiovascular system is a clearly streamlined mechanism that is constantly in motion. The heart, contracting, jerks the blood into the aorta - the most
- How the program works
Today, everywhere you look, interest in purification is growing. Thanks to an active exchange of information between individuals on the Internet and numerous articles and recommendations on detoxification, the situation was more confusing than ever. Descriptions of extreme methods can scare away many. In addition, a few days after the start of their chosen program, people
- How can you say that everything that happens to us is caused by an internal cause? I stopped at a red light, and at that time another car hit me from behind. How can I be the cause of this?
At present, due to our great lack of awareness, it is very difficult to know exactly the internal cause of each accident (or consequence) in our external world. Take an example of your accident. Even if your awareness is not enough to remember what you were thinking about at the time of the accident, or to understand the cause of the accident. I suggest you start your own investigation, starting from
- How does our fairy tale work?
Here's an example of a continuation of a fairy tale written by Medunitsa: Okay, said Serenade Marzipanovna. You can always make lemonade from lemon! Not in the sense that she decided to engage in the production of soft drinks and compete with Pinocchio, which has been flourishing in this field for decades. And in the sense that she was not going to give up. Serenade took her
- What is video training?
Performing exercises and tasks of the Ultra-Rapid program, you not only train your attention. We remind you that we solve the complex task of influencing three factors of our body: physical, emotional and intellectual. We hope that you have already felt the favorable changes that have occurred in your health, in your well-being, in your intellectual development and,
- Weakness of the liver, blockages in it and everything associated with pain in the liver
Weakness of the liver Says Galen: "The liver is a person whose liver acts weak in the absence of an external cause - a tumor or abscess." In fact, liver weakness accompanies liver disease and [comes] either from a disorder of simple nature without matter, or from a [disorder] with matter. The source of the [disorder] is either the liver itself or others
- What is peripheral vision
For quick reading, you need to have well-developed peripheral vision. What is meant by this term? When the gaze moves along the lines of text, the greatest visual acuity and fullness of perception arise only in the central area of the retina, the so-called clear vision area. Everything that lies outside this zone, on the periphery, is seen as if in a fog. Various physiological
- Table for determining human lice
1. (4) The body is elongated, the largest width is on the abdomen, relatively large (from 2 to 5 mm). In the female, the posterior end of the abdomen is bifurcated; in the abdomen, maturing eggs are often visible. In the male, the posterior end is rounded, the conic copulative organ, Pediculus, is visible. 2. (3) The hips 2 pairs of legs are relatively short, the length exceeds the width by no more than 1.5 times, the antennas are relatively short and
- What is a design?
The appearance of the plan can be caused by weather, well-being, stress, memories. Pushkin, for example, worked better in the fall, Alexander Green in the winter. Leo Tolstoy wrote in the morning, Balzac - at night. The main thing is that a person be curious, observant and able to fantasize. Very often, an idea arises by chance. The reason may be a random joke, a newspaper article, overheard in