Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
But if words are not enough, what to add?
Stop wasting money on duplicate functions
During the day, these pictures were sent to all managers. Since they were simple, clear and expressive, the feedback was surprisingly positive. People could not only perceive the energetic charge of Mike's speech, but also understand what his words mean. They personally saw what he was offering.
This is how pictures become the most important. By drawing them, looking at them or talking about them, you greatly enhance your ability to think, remember and act. If you already know about the power of pictures, this book will help you strengthen your skills in visual problem solving. If you are not sure or are afraid that you can not draw, this book will provide you with the ground under your feet and will give you the necessary techniques to prove the effectiveness of the pictures for yourself and for your colleagues.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
But if words are not enough, what to add?
- What to do if you think you have a problem with drug use
First, learn to recognize drugs and the symptoms of their use. Secondly, trust your intuition. If you feel that a subordinate is experimenting with drugs, this may be true. Check if there are any drugs in his personal belongings (most often, servicemen store narcotic substances in household pantries, in personal “diplomats”, bags, suitcases,
- If you hurt something, it does not mean that you are a bad person.
When you managed to create a mask so as not to suffer, it was a heroic act, a feat of love for yourself. This mask helped you survive and adapt to the family environment that you chose before you incarnate. The real reason for our birth in a particular family or our attraction to people with the same trauma as ours is that from the very beginning we like it when others
- What happens to a person if he is guilty, but does not give himself the report and does not consider himself guilty? Will he be punished? Will he reap what he has sown?
Laws apply to everyone, regardless of whether we believe in them or not. For example, if someone drives through a red light and tells the policeman that he doesn’t know the law or that he doesn’t believe in it, this jigit will still have a fine. The situation is the same with spiritual laws - the law of karma or the law of cause and effect. If a person knows that he is breaking the law, and yet deliberately
- What to do with people who do not want to help themselves, but prefer to scold others for their difficulties and illnesses? What if they start to get angry when they are given advice and recommendations?
When this kind of person appears in our environment, this means that we ourselves must learn not to interfere in our own business and accept these people as they are, recognizing their right to be who they want to be. They have the right to choose their own path. I understand it is not easy to watch a person choose a path full of difficulties and sufferings. Often it is simply impossible to understand
- Myth 7. Scratch your eyes if something gets sssn
Myth 8. You need to apply hot water if your limbs
- What will happen, if only to write a treatise, but no action is taken
It is very likely that nothing will happen. You wrote a written, but did not begin to play, and the Universe can perceive it as a delayed action. That is, when the hour of X comes, then we will do everything that we have in mind. But it will not come, we will not do it. But it also happens that your intention to change something in your life is so clear and strong that what you want begins to be fulfilled right in the process of writing.
- What if we have different ideals with a friend with whom I live now?
You have the right to dream about anything and desire anything, because it does not depend on the consent or on the presence of someone else. Suppose you want to go with a friend to live in a village, but she does not like village life. No one now forbids you to dream that one day you will still leave to live in the village, if not with your current friend, then with another woman who will
- Advise how to be, if the wife humiliates me at strangers? What would you advise and wife?
Such situations arise for spouses who do not know how to communicate, are afraid to open up their feelings to each other, to share doubts. When a wife is looking for a suitable occasion to insult her husband in public, this means that she is afraid of talking to him alone, that is, she wants to talk, but she does not dare. She controls herself until strangers appear, believing that the spouse is not with them.
- Organization of breastfeeding in the maternity hospital OR IF SOMETHING GOES NOT AT ALL, AS WOULD LIKE TO
When a pregnant woman dreams about how she will live with her baby, she always seems to have some ideal situation: easy childbirth, first attachment to the breast as described in the books, no separation, the child is always with her mother and therefore always silent. Reality often does not at all correspond to this beautiful picture. Childbirth does not always go the way it seemed.
- When I go out for a walk alone or with a girlfriend, my husband always blames me or sulks me. Sometimes I still go out for a walk, and sometimes not. Somehow, I feel ill at ease. If I go out for a walk, I feel guilty. If I do not go out for a walk, then I feel unhappy. I know I give in to guilt, but I can't help it. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, who says that a good wife should not go out without her husband. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part is stronger and wins more often. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to come to an agreement and
- If I allow my teenage daughter to walk late in the evening and she suddenly gets pregnant or is addicted to drugs, I will feel guilty. What should I do? Maybe I'm too domineering father?
Between us, tell me honestly: do you really believe that your daughter can get pregnant, or take drugs only late at night? You know perfectly well that there is no logic in your words. “However, since you feel guilty, I advise you to speak frankly about this with your daughter. Share your experiences with her. Also be aware that your feeling
- My husband has a panicky fear of being out of money. And this is despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to say?
Have you tried to just talk to him about what is bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid of losing money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when you saw this fear of your father? He condemned the father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become the same as they. It would be good to give
- A few words in conclusion
Yeremeev Yury Fedorovich tel. 434-4280 Zyabkin Viktor Borisovich Katunsky Mikhail Mikhailovich tel. 277-6324 Krasilnikov Alexey Alekseevich tel. 152-2372 Administration If we summarize all currently available results of individual studies conducted in different directions, we can conclude that multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system.