Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
How to be a wife who does not work and is completely dependent on her husband?
From your question, I realized that you are no longer accepting the fact that you are dependent on your husband.
Are you interested in how the spouse himself relates to this state of affairs? Do you understand what is really going on in the depths of your soul? Have you tried to share your feelings with your husband about this situation?
You need to realize that in this world everyone helps someone, but does it differently. Your spouse helps you. Perhaps this will not last forever. There are people who live on one salary, others - at the expense of income or inheritance, and there are those who work in huge amounts. It is important that you realize that the Almighty helps you, and be grateful to him for this.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
How to be a wife who does not work and is completely dependent on her husband?
- Advise what to do if my wife humiliates me with strangers? What advice would you give your wife?
Such situations arise in spouses who do not know how to communicate, are afraid to reveal their feelings to each other, to share doubts. When a wife is looking for a suitable case to insult her husband in public, this means that she is afraid of talking with him in private, that is, she wants to talk, but she does not dare. She controls herself until strangers appear, believing that with them the spouse does not
- At work, I have a big burden of responsibility. I head the department, which employs 30 employees. And specific tasks are set for me. I must constantly monitor the implementation of these tasks. How can I be responsible for such a number of employees without experiencing stress and not considering it a heavy burden?
First, you need to check if you have a clear commitment to your boss. Have you made a clear commitment to complete one or more tasks on a specific date? Are these tasks realistic? And if you do not fulfill the tasks set for you, what will be the consequences? Are you ready to take responsibility for them? Having a clear from the start
- What should I do with a spouse who is not very interested in raising children?
If you are too upset about your spouse’s unwillingness to raise children, then this indicates that you have increased demands on him. You need to remember what were your requirements for him before the birth of the children. Did you talk to him about it? Did he promise to educate them? The position of the father of the family does not mean that he must be engaged in education
- How can I be with a partner who does not really strive for the perfection of intimate relationships?
From your question, it appears that you have a new approach to intimate relationships - a more convenient, more enjoyable, but less passionate. This is your choice. Does your spouse not care? This is her choice. In other words, it is a matter of mutual agreement. When two live together, not sharing their views, they should show more sympathy and more tolerance for each other. This is one of the rules for those
- I had a very active and fulfilling life; I can’t understand the meaning of her husband’s death note, which he wrote before committing suicide.
For the past year and a half, I have been trying in vain to understand him. Before his death, my husband wrote that he could not reach the level of my spiritual development. And now I'm afraid to return to my former active life. What to do? No one is responsible for anyone committing suicide. Your husband decided to just die this way, and this is his choice. You really consider yourself guilty of his death7 Think soberly and
- You said that breastfeeding should not cause pain, but what about the engorgement that occurs in every woman a few days after giving birth?
Often confused full and rough breasts. Fullness is normal, but engorgement can and should be prevented. A few days after giving birth, your breasts may become full, heavy and swollen, but milk flows easily. More often, give the baby a breast so that it sucks milk. Your breasts will gradually adapt to your baby’s needs and become softer, and you will feel better. If
- Food supply can be unsustainable and unreliable. How do we feed babies older than 6 months who need more than just one breast milk?
At around the age of 6 months, start giving food that you yourself eat. There is no need to replace breastfeeding, give solid foods in addition to the usual breastfeeding scheme for your baby. Children older than 6 months can eat almost any food, but their diet should not contain a lot of salt. When you cook, separate a little for the child before adding salt to the rest
- Should I reckon with the independence of my husband, if I constantly want to be with him?
At first glance, your husband seems independent, but you should not be mistaken. You depend on his presence, and he, of course, depends on something else. It is no coincidence that you are together! Perhaps he belongs to the type of men who absolutely do not want to admit their dependence. There is every reason to believe that he is dependent on your addiction. He probably really likes to feel that
- How to keep a table and how to work in each case?
1. With farsightedness (if you wear glasses for near), keep it in front of your eyes at a distance of 15-20 cm. 2. If you have myopia (that is, you wear glasses for distance) - at arm's length. In case of weak myopia, when at this distance you see the last line in the table well, fix the table on the wall and find your working line. And how to do this, read below. 3. Who is bad
- How to make her husband buy clothes?
If I hadn’t done this, he would never have bought it. He says that this is not necessary and that he has so much that there is nowhere to go. He also says that new clothes are too expensive and that this is a waste of money. He always has a lot of excuses, just not to buy new clothes. He wears things for ten years, or even more. I realized that for your husband, new clothes -
- Burbo Liz. Five injuries that interfere with being yourself, 2009
- How vessels work
So what is vegetative-vascular dystonia? In plain language, this is a violation of the tone of blood vessels - arteries, veins, capillaries - which occurred as a result of disturbances in the functioning of the autonomic nervous system. The human cardiovascular system is a clearly streamlined mechanism that is constantly in motion. The heart, contracting, jerks the blood into the aorta - the most
- How the program works
Today, everywhere you look, interest in purification is growing. Thanks to an active exchange of information between individuals on the Internet and numerous articles and recommendations on detoxification, the situation was more confusing than ever. Descriptions of extreme methods can scare away many. In addition, a few days after the start of their chosen program, people
- How does our fairy tale work?
Here's an example of a continuation of a fairy tale written by Medunitsa: Okay, said Serenade Marzipanovna. You can always make lemonade from lemon! Not in the sense that she decided to engage in the production of soft drinks and compete with Pinocchio, which has been flourishing in this field for decades. And in the sense that she was not going to give up. Serenade took her
- When does a baby need more than one breast milk and how long should her baby be breastfed?
Feed your baby exclusively breast milk up to 6 months of age. At around the age of 6 months, all children, along with breast milk, need extra food, but ideally continue to breastfeed for up to a year and
- How can I behave with a person who seeks to undermine my faith in myself and make me feel guilty for decisions that are difficult for him to take responsibility for?
The consequences of his decisions seem heavy to him, and he would like to blame me for them, as well as for everything that follows them and causes him concern. Example: a divorce initiated by him. From your question, I conclude that this gentleman decided on a divorce, but then it was difficult for him to come to terms with his own decision. It’s hard for him to take on
- What to do with a drug addict husband?
He constantly promises to end drugs, but these are only promises. I do not know what is happening to me and what should I do. If you think that the situation in the family is unbearable, then no one in the world can force you to come to terms with it. First of all, you should make sure that the limit of your patience has really come. Each person has a certain limit, and it’s important not to
- What is a table for vision and how to work with it?
A training chart for correcting vision is an indicator of the correctness of your work with emotions, that is, it is needed for control. The table itself will not give you anything - it's just a piece of paper. Do not expect a miracle from her, create it yourself! Your task is to direct 90% of your efforts to “muscle corset” and mood. All! Hold the “muscle corset” and raise your mood until