Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
How to see the problem?
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
How to see the problem?
- Drawings for solving business problems: how to draw?
It is much more important to take the first step and at least draw something on the sheet, the longer and painfully to think about it. You can start with a circle, and then give it a name. Even minimal rendering animates objects and makes them more memorable. Portrait of "Who / What" • The simpler, the better - telegraph the idea. • Enliven the lists with miniature pictures. • Add a title, names and titles to
- Preventing problems
It would seem that the elimination of hidden factors predisposing to the occurrence of problems should be an effective measure that increases the safety of the patient. However, since most of the latent circumstances that affect anesthesia are the result of a complex evolution of medical-economic and historical-political factors, the process of their modification is labor-intensive, slow and not always successful. In addition to hidden
- Permission is the melting of unsolvable problems.
Buy a bottle of Sosa-Co1y (check the expiration date). Decide what a problem this is and write it in big letters! Put it in the freezer (only a plastic bottle - the glass can burst). Long walk and imagine how this problem hardens, stains, becomes insoluble. Wait for complete hardening (like a one and a half kilogram piece of ice). Get out of the freezer and defiantly
- Introduction to the problem
At present, there is an increase in the death of servicemen as a result of such manifestations of disadaptation to conditions of military service as hetero- and autoaggression. These personality reactions in the structure of the causes of the death of servicemen steadily occupy leading positions. It is generally accepted that military service, even in peacetime, is a harsh psychological milieu, requiring a large
- Experimental development of problems of mental development in the 60-80-ies.
A new stage in the history of Russian age psychology was prepared by theoretical development of problems of ontogenesis on the basis of the realization of the cultural and historical approach to understanding the nature of the human psyche, the principle of unity of consciousness and activity in analyzing the formation of psychological ages, revealing the mechanisms of this formation in conditions of education and upbringing.
- The ritual "Permission-melting of unsolvable problems"
So. You need to buy a plastic bottle of Coca-Cola (check the expiration date). Decide what a problem this is and write it in big letters. Put it in the freezer (necessarily a plastic bottle - the glass can burst). Long walk and imagine how this problem hardens, stains, becomes insoluble. Wait for complete hardening (like a one and a half kilogram piece of ice). Remove from
- A modern view of the problem
Intellectual labor increasingly displaces physical labor. The role of the economist, the programmer, the administrator, the manager grows depending on the progress of society towards the growth of automated technologies in various areas of work activity. But, as a rule, the work of intellectuals, which, of course, can include doctors and educators, people who do their sometimes imperceptible work with large
- "Genesis of views on the problem of the psychology of elites"
The second chapter consists of three sections, which consider the key historical, philosophical, cultural, sociological, socio-political, elitological positions, reflecting some aspects of the study of the psychology of elites. In the chapter it is shown that the historical and philosophical sources testify to the diversity of views on the problem of studying the elite (periods of Antiquity,
- The stages of analysis and solving interpersonal problems
For successful analysis of interpersonal problems, it is important that both persons involved in it fully understand the theory and technique of using intelligence cards. Assuming this condition is fulfilled, we proceed to consider the three main stages of the process under study. 1. Preparation for work As in self-analysis, before starting work, you should ensure that you have all the materials at hand, and
- Рівні етичних проблем у психології
In our disciplinary can be seen three basic concepts: "right", "morality" and "morality." The right - to be a fіsоsovі normі поvedіinki, for pogushennya yakih lyudina nesse suvorovlenu vіdpovіdannіst (at tsyomu good right zavzhdi vіnne vіdobrazhatiі sіnpіlnі normіі and відповідати zagalnomu рівню розвитку даного суспільства). Moral - uneven informal (nespisi) norms of behavior, yakis
- Diagnosing other important problems
• Diagnosis of dysentery: if there is an admixture of blood in the feces, or the mother claims that she saw blood. • Diagnosis of refractory diarrhea: if diarrhea started at least 14 days ago (and any period without dysentery did not exceed two days). • Diagnosis of malnutrition: if the ratio of body weight to height or body weight by age, taking into account the weight of the child after rehydration indicates a malnutrition
- TOXOPLASMOSIS - MODERN LOOK AT THE PROBLEM
Ruslana Roshchina, head of the diagnostic department of the Kyiv city state veterinary medicine laboratory Very often, owners of domestic cats have a situation when they are recommended to get rid of their pets, because "all cats are secretly sick with toxoplasmosis and are a threat to people's health." This usually occurs in families where there are pregnant women or are often ill
- Food allergy is one of the topical problems of pediatrics.
Food allergy is one of the topical problems of pediatrics. It is formed and occurs in children of the first years of life, most skin, gastrointestinal, respiratory and other manifestations of allergy are associated with it. The interest of researchers in food allergy has increased significantly in recent years due to the sharp increase in this pathology among children and adults. According to epidemiological studies, food
- The advantages of intelligence cards for analyzing and solving interpersonal problems
1. The method guarantees openness on the part of the participants. 2. Provide each participant with a comprehensive look at the partner's position. 3. Facilitate an honest exchange of views between partners. 4. The problem is placed in a wider context, which contributes to a deeper understanding of the causes that caused it and its prompt resolution. 5. Are "a history of illness and recovery"
- Analysis and solution of personal problems with the help of intelligence cards
This process is almost identical to self-analysis, except that you focus on a particular character of your character or aspect of your personality that you are concerned about. For example, imagine that the crux of your problem lies in the excessive shyness that you notice for yourself. As always, you start with a central image (perhaps under the guise of yourself
- Understanding of autopsychological competence in the context of subject and personality problems
Despite the fact that the concept of autopsychological competence was introduced into the psycho-akmeologic theory and practice relatively recently, the circle of related problems (self-development, self-control, self-realization, etc.) was traditionally considered in the context of studying the personality of a professional (N.V. Kuzmina, A A.Derkach, TAEgorova, ASGuseva, RLKrichevsky, AKMarkova, NS Glukhanyuk, V.A. Slastenin,
- Analysis and solution of interpersonal problems with the help of intelligence cards
Close interpersonal relationships often come to a sad end because no one is able to fully understand or accept the other's point of view. If the emotional intensity is high and there is no sincere communication, both persons are trapped in a negative associative spiral that is becoming increasingly destructive. For example, if a person A believes that his face was offended by B,
- The formulation and analysis of problems of existence in the works of SL Rubinshtein
The fact that the world is complex and volatile is especially acute in the period of the world economic crisis, when people who lost their jobs, sometimes the vital pillars of people again need to be determined, to seek their place in life. And it becomes clear that the complex identity that is open to the world, which is continuously developing, can be adapted to the new conditions that have arisen. According to many foreign and
- PREVENTIVE BASES OF SOLVING MODERN PROBLEMS OF CARDIOLOGY
PREVENTIVE BASES OF SOLVING MODERN PROBLEMS
- The respondent's effect in assessing the emotional and behavioral problems of younger schoolchildren
Currently, the prevalence of both clinical and non-clinical forms of emotional and behavioral disorders in the child and adolescent population is increasing: according to different estimates, from 10 to 24% of children and adolescents in Russia and abroad suffer from emotional disorders or behavioral disorders (Aleksandrovsky , 2000; Perret, Bauman, 2002; Mash, Wolf, 2003; Igumnov,