Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
How to see the problem?
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
How to see the problem?
- Drawings to solve business problems: how to draw?
It is much more important to take the first step and at least draw something on the sheet than to think long and hard about it. You can start with a circle, and then assign a name to it. Even minimal visualization animates objects and makes them more memorable. “Who / what” portrait • The simpler, the better - wire the idea. • Revive lists of thumbnails. • Add a title, names and titles to
- Prevention of problems
It would seem that the elimination of hidden factors that predispose to the occurrence of problems should be an effective measure that increases patient safety. However, since most of the hidden circumstances affecting anesthesia are the result of a complex evolution of medical, economic, and historical political factors, the process of changing them is laborious, slow, and not always successful. Also hidden
- Resolve-rasplostvat unresolved problems.
Buy a bottle of Coca-Cola (check expiration date). Decide what the problem is and write on it in big letters! Put it in the freezer (only a plastic bottle - the glass may burst). It’s a long walk and to imagine how this problem hardens, hardens, becomes insoluble. Wait until it is completely cured (like a half pint of ice). Get out of the freezer and defiantly
- Introduction to the problem
Currently, there is an increase in the death of military personnel as a result of such manifestations of maladaptation to the conditions of military service as hetero-and auto-aggression. These personal reactions in the structure of the causes of death of military personnel steadily occupy a leading position. It is generally recognized that military service, even in peacetime, is a tough psychological environment that requires a large number of military personnel
- Experimental development of problems of mental development in the 60-80s.
A new stage in the history of Russian age-related psychology was prepared by theoretical studies of ontogenesis problems based on the implementation of a cultural-historical approach to understanding the nature of the human psyche, the principle of unity of consciousness and activity in analyzing the formation of psychological new age formations, and revealing the mechanisms of this development in terms of training and education.
- The ritual "Resolution-rasplost unresolved problems"
So. You need to buy a plastic bottle of Coca-Cola (check the expiration date). Decide what the problem is and write in capital letters on it. Put it in the freezer (a plastic bottle is obligatory - the glass may burst). It’s a long walk and to imagine how this problem hardens, hardens, becomes insoluble. Wait until it is completely cured (like a half pint of ice). Get out
- Modern view on the problem
Intellectual work is increasingly replacing physical labor. The role of an economist, programmer, administrator, manager grows depending on the advancement of society to the growth of automated technologies in various fields of work. But, as a rule, intellectual work, which, of course, includes doctors and teachers, people who do their unnoticeable work with large
- “The Genesis of Views on the Problem of the Psychology of Elites”
The second chapter consists of three sections in which the key historical, philosophical, cultural, sociological, socio-political, and elitological positions are considered, reflecting some aspects of the study of the psychology of elites. The chapter shows that historical and philosophical sources indicate the diversity of ideas on the problem of studying the elite (periods of Antiquity,
- Stages of analysis and solving interpersonal problems
For successful analysis of interpersonal problems, it is important that both persons involved in it fully understand the theory and technique of using intelligence cards. Considering this condition fulfilled, let us proceed to the consideration of the three main stages of the process under study. 1. Preparation for work As in self-examination, before starting work, you should ensure that you have all the necessary materials on hand, and
- Psychological problems with psychology
Our disciplines can have three basic understandings: “right”, “morality” and “morality”. Right - tse fіksovanі normi behavior, for the destruction of yak people on nese suvoro vodovlenu v_dpov_dalnost (with tsyomu rightly right zazhdi guilty vіdporazhati іsnuyuchі suspіlnі normi i vіdpіdati zagalnom ro_vnu to draw Moral - tse informal (unwritten) normi behavior,
- Diagnosing other important problems
• Diagnosis of dysentery: if there is blood in the stool, or the mother claims that she has seen blood. • Diagnosis of refractory diarrhea: if the diarrhea started at least 14 days ago (and any period without dysentery did not exceed two days). • Diagnosis of malnutrition: if the ratio of body weight to height or body weight by age, taking into account the weight of the child after rehydration indicates a lack of nutrition
- TOKSOPLAZMOZ - MODERN VIEW ON THE PROBLEM
Ruslana Roshchina, head of the diagnostic department of the Kiev city state laboratory of veterinary medicine Very often, owners of domestic cats have a situation when they are recommended to get rid of their pets, because "all cats are hidden with toxoplasmosis and are a threat to people's health." This happens usually in families where there are pregnant women or those who are often ill.
- Food allergies - one of the urgent problems of pediatrics.
Food allergies - one of the urgent problems of pediatrics. It is formed and occurs in children of the first years of life, most skin, gastrointestinal, respiratory and other manifestations of allergy are associated with it. The interest of researchers in food allergy has increased significantly in recent years due to the sharp increase in this pathology among children and adults. According to epidemiological studies, food
- Benefits of mind maps for analyzing and solving interpersonal problems
1. The method guarantees openness on the part of the participants. 2. Provide each participant with a comprehensive look at the partner’s position. 3. Contribute to an honest exchange of views between partners. 4. The problem is placed in a wider context, which contributes to a deeper awareness of its causes and its early resolution. 5. They are a “case history and recovery”
- Analyzing and solving personal problems using mind maps
This process is almost completely identical to introspection with the exception that you focus on a specific trait of your character or aspect of your personality that you are concerned about. For example, imagine that the essence of your problem lies in the excessive shyness that you notice behind you. As always, you start with a central image (perhaps under the guise of yourself
- Understanding autopsychological competence in the context of the problems of the subject and personality
Despite the fact that the concept of autopsychological competence was introduced into psycho-acmeological theory and practice relatively recently, the range of related problems (self-development, self-control, self-realization, etc.) was traditionally considered in the context of studying the personality of a professional (N.V. Kuzmina, A. .A.Derkach, T.A.Egorova, A.S. Guseva, R.L.Krychevsky, A.K. Markova, N.S. Glukhanyuk, V.A.Slastenin,
- Analyzing and solving interpersonal problems using mind maps
Close interpersonal relationships often come to a sad end because no one is able to fully understand or accept the other’s point of view. If at the same time there is a great emotional tension and there is no sincere communication, both people find themselves in the thrall of a negative associative spiral, which assumes an increasingly destructive character. For example, if person A believes that person B has offended him,
- Statement and analysis of the problems of being in the works of S. L. Rubinshtein
The fact that the world is complex and changeable is especially acutely recognized during the period of global economic crisis, when people who have lost their jobs, sometimes their life supports, need to be determined again, to find their place in life. And it becomes clear that the complex personality, open to the world, constantly evolving, can adapt to the new conditions that have been created. According to many foreign and
- PROPHYLACTIC BASES FOR SOLVING THE MODERN PROBLEMS OF CARDIOLOGY
PROPHYLACTIC BASES FOR SOLVING MODERN PROBLEMS
- The respondent's effect in assessing the emotional and behavioral problems of younger students
Currently, the prevalence of both clinical and non-clinical forms of emotional and behavioral disorders in the child-adolescent population is becoming increasingly large: according to various estimates, from 10 to 24% of children and adolescents in Russia and abroad suffer from emotional disorders or behavioral disorders (Aleksandrovsky , 2000; Perret, Bauman, 2002; Mash, Wolf, 2003; Igumnov,