Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
I don’t understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
Why does my wife almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her affairs or problems?
Are you really listening to what your spouse is saying, or maybe you are listening to your inner voice while she is speaking? Aren't you criticizing her inwardly in those moments when she is talking to you? Are you pondering your answer while she speaks? Do you really feel what she is experiencing when she speaks, or are you more focused on yourself?
Very few people can really listen to the other person. Perhaps that is why you are reaping what you sow. The only difference is that your spouse does it all openly, and you - in the soul.
After seventeen years of marriage, my husband admitted that he never loved me, that all this time he felt only attachment to me. Is it possible to live like this further?
What courage one must have in order to make such a recognition after seventeen years! I hope this act of him aroused your admiration.
You will be able to live with him further if you manage to love him with all your heart, not counting on the fact that he will love you the way you want. You must discuss everything together and come to some kind of agreement. Will you be able to maintain your union or not, nothing prevents you from continuing to learn to love one another.
The most important thing in life is learning to love. And in what way you achieve this is a secondary matter. Let it be one or more marriages, one or several divorces - the main thing is that each event helps you to love more. Only in this way will you live your life in vain: you will achieve exactly what your soul is striving for. However, she returned to Earth, to the shell of your body, in order to learn how to love people more and all their achievements.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
I don’t understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
- You say that we reap what we sow.
I do everything for my wife: every week I give her my salary, I always help her when she needs my help, I do housework and children with her. In a word, I consider myself an exemplary spouse. However, I ask myself the question: why is she so selfish? She does not do even half of what I do to be loved. It seems to me that I always stand in her last place and that she is in the first place
- My mother told me that nipple inflammation always happens and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The baby sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast in a wavy action that cannot damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are caused by incorrect
- I would like to know what I can learn from my mother. It makes me experience emotions - in the sense that it always contradicts me. She is negatively inclined and always says that I will not be able to achieve success in the business I have begun.
Judging by your question, I see that you blame your mother for your own emotions. I emphasize once again that a person cannot be held responsible for anyone's emotions. Only you are responsible for your emotions, that is, for your reaction to the words or deeds of your mother. You may not agree with what she tells you, but it’s important that you feel that she is acting like her
- I believe that giving birth to children is a big responsibility. It can even be called a lifetime contract. When I think I can hurt them, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. Firstly, when you decide to have a baby, you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be the desire to enable the soul to return in order to be embodied. It is a gift of self. Then, to continue your growth, you must learn to love this soul that has chosen you. Having a baby is
- My husband has a panic fear of being without money. And this despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to tell him?
Have you tried just talking to him about what's bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid to be left without money? If so, what did your husband as a child feel when he saw this fear of his father? Did he judge the father? When we condemn our parents, we ultimately become just like them. It would be nice to give
- Someone told me that breastfeeding prevents pregnancy, but maybe it's all just talk?
Exceptional breastfeeding reduces the risk of becoming pregnant. During the first six months, until you have started your period and while you are fully breastfeeding, day and night, you are 98% protected from pregnancy. This is tantamount to protection with other modern contraceptives. In the next section (“How does breastfeeding happen?") You will find out
- You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is a manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, anyone reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it only applies to what was sown from us, from our essence, and not in the outside world. This means that we reap according to our motivation, and not depending on the action or the spoken word. All
- You say that the person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. What can you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind?
Jesus was the best teacher mankind knew in terms of responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: “Let what you believe happen to you”, which means that the one who asked for his help was healed, depending on what he believed. Jesus was just an intermediary helping
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked about my father?
You ask if this is normal, and I will answer you: "Yes, it seems normal for you." Each defines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no equal rules for everyone. Modern society is trying to control us, in terms of “normal” and “abnormal,” but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for the other. Changing our stereotypes, we
- It’s hard for me to accept the idea that we choose our parents. I read about this in your first book and I must admit to you that I still can’t understand this. I am an adopted child and I always want to see my real mother. Why did I choose a mother who decided to leave me?
To learn to love despite being abandoned. Since we always reap what we sow, an abandoned child is usually a soul who somehow abandoned her child in her previous life. Apparently, this is your case. Forgiving your biological mother that she left you, you automatically forgive yourself. To do this, you need an open heart, a lot
- At present, I have a friend whom we have been dating for a year, and I am ready to make a commitment to maintain relations with him on a long-term basis. But he says he’s not ready, that he’s afraid to make a commitment.
You say that we reap what we sow. Why is this happening to me, because I am the type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this is not the first time this has happened to me. And it was difficult for other people to make a commitment to me. You have to ask yourself the following question: what makes me want so much to make a commitment? Maybe you are this
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding the children well, because I believe that they are still too small to take care of their own health. I have three children aged four to nine years. Do not you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you should be responsible for the consequences of giving birth to children - that is, to monitor their material needs, to help them learn, to transfer their knowledge to them, to give them love, and all this to the extent that you can do. On the other hand, you cannot know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- When I openly tell my husband how I feel about some of his actions, he listens to me, and then calmly answers that no one has the right to interfere in his personal life, that he is who he is and cannot change.
He believes that I should not take everything so close to my heart and that I should take care of my well-being myself. How should I be in this situation? Your husband, of course, is right in one thing: this is his personal life and he is not obliged to report to anyone other than himself. On the other hand, I cannot agree with his statement that he cannot change. Everyone can change for the better if
- My sister has breast cancer, already has metastases. She was treated by a medicine man, went to prayer sessions, etc. At present, she says that she is giving herself into the hands of GOD and is gradually preparing for death. She has two children of nine and fifteen. What can I do as a sister?
Your sister, apparently, has already made her choice. If she made a decision, it is important that you respect him. However, I see that you want to come to her aid, since it is difficult for you to accept her death. It is important for you to clarify what is difficult for you to accept. What do you feel in the shower? The next time you go to her, share your doubts with her, tell her that you have great difficulty believing in
- I had a lover for a short time, and I feel guilty for not renewing the relationship with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How can I free myself from this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, based on your scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a relationship with a married man. You must choose one of two things: either make sure that this does not happen again, because you feel guilty, or change your