Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
I do not understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
Why does my spouse almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her affairs or problems?
Do you really listen to what your spouse is saying, or maybe you are listening to your inner voice when she speaks? Do not you criticize her to yourself in those moments, as she talks to you? Do you think about your answer while she speaks? Do you really feel what she is experiencing when she speaks, or is she more focused on herself?
Very few are able to really listen to the interlocutor. Perhaps this is why you are reaping what you sow. The only difference is that your spouse does all this openly, and you - in the shower.
After seventeen years of marriage, my husband admitted that he had never loved me, that all this time he had only felt affection for me. Is it possible to live like this?
What courage one must have to make such recognition seventeen years later! I hope this act of his aroused your admiration.
You will be able to live with him further, if you manage to love him with all your soul, not counting on the fact that he will love you the way you want. You should discuss everything together and come to some kind of agreement. Whether you succeed in keeping your union or not, nothing prevents you from continuing to learn to love each other.
The most important thing in life is to learn to love. And how do you achieve this - a minor matter. Let it be one or more marriages, one or several divorces - the main thing is that each event helps you to love more. Only in this way you will not live your life in vain: you will achieve exactly what your soul aspires to. However, she returned to Earth, in the shell of your body, in order to learn how to love people and all their achievements.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
I do not understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
- You say we reap what we sow.
I do everything for my wife: every week I give her my salary, I always help her when she needs my help, I work with her housekeeping and children. In short, I consider myself an exemplary spouse. However, I ask myself the question: why is she so selfish? She does not do half of what I do to be loved. It seems to me that I always stand in her last place and that she is first and foremost
- My mother told me that inflammation of the nipples is always and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The baby sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast in a wave-like action that cannot damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are wrong.
- I would like to know what I can learn from my mother. It makes me experience emotions - in the sense that it always contradicts me. She is negatively disposed and always says that I will not succeed in starting a business.
Judging by your question, I see that you blame your mother for your own emotions. Once again I emphasize that a person cannot be held responsible for anyone’s emotions. Only you are responsible for your emotions, that is, for your reaction to the words or deeds of your mother. You may not agree with what she says to you, but it is important that you feel that she is acting like her
- I think that having children is a big responsibility. It can even be called a life contract. When I think I can cause them suffering, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. First, when you make a decision to get a child, you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be to give your soul a chance to return in order to incarnate. It is a gift of self. Then, to continue growing, you must learn to love this soul that has chosen you. To have a child is
- My husband has a panicky fear of being out of money. And this is despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to say?
Have you tried to just talk to him about what is bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid of losing money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when you saw this fear of your father? He condemned the father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become the same as they. It would be good to give
- Someone told me that breastfeeding prevents pregnancy, but maybe this is all just talk?
Exceptional breastfeeding reduces the risk of you becoming pregnant. During the first six months, until you have menstruation and while you are fully breastfeeding day and night, you are 98% protected from pregnancy. This is tantamount to protection with other modern contraceptives. From the next section (“How is breastfeeding?”) You learn
- You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is a manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, anyone reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it acts only in relation to what has been sown from us, from our essence, and not in the external world. This means that we reap according to our motivation, and not according to the action or the word spoken. Everything
- You say that if a person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. And what do you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind?
Jesus was the best teacher that mankind knew in terms of responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: “Let what you believe happen to you,” which means that the one who asked for his help was healed depending on what he believed. Jesus was just a mediator helping
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked in my father?
You ask if this is normal, and I will answer you: “Yes, for you, it seems to be normal.” Each determines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no identical standards for all. Modern society is trying to govern us, in terms of “normal” and “abnormal”, but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for another. Changing our stereotypes, we
- I find it hard to accept the idea that we choose our parents. I read about this in your first book and I must admit to you that I still cannot understand this. I am a foster child, and I always want to see my real mother. Why did I choose a mother who decided to leave me?
To learn to love despite being abandoned. As we always reap what we sow, an abandoned child is usually the soul that somehow abandoned its child in its previous life. Apparently, this is your case. Having forgiven your biological mother for abandoning you, you automatically forgive yourself. To do this, you need an open heart, a lot
- Currently, I have a friend with whom we have been meeting for a year now, and I am ready to make a commitment to maintain long-term relations with him. But he says he is not ready, that he is afraid to make a commitment.
You say we reap what we sow. Why does this happen to me, because I am the type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this is not the first time for me. And it was difficult for other people to make a commitment to me. You have to ask yourself the following question: what motivates me to want so much to make a commitment? Maybe you this
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding the children well, because I think that they are too young to take care of their own health. I have three children aged four to nine years. Do you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you must be responsible for the consequences of having children, that is, to monitor their material needs, help them with their studies, pass on their knowledge to them, give them love, and all this to the extent that you can. On the other hand, you cannot know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- When I openly tell my husband about how I relate to some of his actions, he listens to me, and then calmly replies that no one has the right to interfere in his personal life, that he is what he is and cannot change.
He believes that I should not take everything so close to my heart and that I should take care of my well-being myself. How should I be in this situation? Your husband, of course, is right in one thing: this is his personal life and he is not obliged to report to anyone except himself. On the other hand, I cannot agree with his statement that he cannot change. Each person can change for the better if
- My sister has breast cancer, already has metastases. She was treated by the healer, went to prayer sessions, etc. At the present time she says that she gives herself into the hands of GOD and gradually prepares for death. She has two children, nine and fifteen years old. What can I do as a sister?
Your sister seems to have already made her choice. If she made a decision, then it is important that you respect him. However, I see that you want to come to her aid, because it is difficult for you to accept her death. It is important for you to clarify what is difficult for you to accept. What do you experience in your soul? The next time you go to her, share your doubts with her, tell her that you have great difficulty in believing in
- I had a lover for a short time, and I feel guilty that he did not renew his marital relationship with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How do I get rid of this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, relying on your scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a relationship with a married man. You must choose one of two things: either to make it not happen again, because you feel guilty, or to change your