Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
I do not understand your theory. You say that they reap what they sow.
Why does my wife almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her business or problems?
Do you really listen to what your spouse is saying, or, perhaps, you are listening to your inner voice while she is speaking? Do you criticize her about yourself in those minutes when she talks to you? Do you think about your answer while she talks? Do you really feel what she experiences when she speaks, or is she more focused on herself?
Very few people know how to really listen to the interlocutor. Perhaps that's why you reap what you sow. The only difference is that your spouse is doing it all openly, and you are in the shower.
After seventeen years of marriage, my husband confessed that he never loved me, that all this time he was only attached to me. Is it possible to live like this?
What courage one must have to make such a recognition after seventeen years! I hope that this act of yours has caused you admiration.
You will be able to live with him even further if you manage to love him with all your heart, not counting on the fact that he will love you the way you want. You must discuss everything together and come to an agreement. You will be able to keep your union or not, nothing prevents you from continuing to learn to love each other.
The most important thing in life is to learn to love. And in what way you achieve this, it is a secondary matter. Let it be one or several marriages, one or several divorces - the main thing is that each event helps you to love more. Only then will you live your life in vain: you will achieve exactly what your soul seeks. However, she returned to Earth, in the shell of your body, in order to learn to love people more and all their achievements.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
I do not understand your theory. You say that they reap what they sow.
- You say that we reap what we sow.
I do everything for my wife: every week I give her my salary, I always help her when she needs my help, I deal with her husbandry and children. In a word, I consider myself an exemplary husband. However, I ask myself: why is she so selfish? It does not do half of what I do to be loved. It seems to me that I always stand in her place and that she is first and foremost
- My mom told me that the nipple inflammation is always there and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The child sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast with a wave action that can not damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are caused by incorrect
- I would like to know what I can learn from my mother. It makes me experience emotions - in the sense that it always contradicts me. She is negative mood and always says that I will not be able to succeed in the business started.
Judging by your question, I see that you blame your mother for your own emotions. Once again I stress that a person can not be responsible for anyone's emotions. Only you are responsible for your emotions, that is, for your reaction to the words or deeds of your mother. You may not agree with what she says to you, but it is important that you feel that she acts like her
- I believe that giving birth to children is a big responsibility. This can even be called a lifelong contract. When I think I can cause them suffering, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. First, when you make the decision to have a baby, then you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be the desire to allow the soul to return to be incarnated. It is a gift of oneself. Then, to continue growing, you need to learn how to love this soul, which chose you. To have a child is
- My husband has a panic fear of being without money. And this despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what should he say?
Have you already tried to just talk to him about what's bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid to stay without money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when he saw this fear of his father? He condemned his father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become like them. It would be good to give
- Someone told me that breastfeeding prevents pregnancy, but maybe it's all just talk?
Exclusive breastfeeding reduces the risk that you will become pregnant. During the first six months, until you have started menstruating and while you are completely breastfeeding day and night, you are 98% protected from pregnancy. This is tantamount to protection with the help of other modern contraceptives. From the next section ("How is breastfeeding going on?")
- You have already said that to feel guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is the manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, any person reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it acts only in relation to what was sown from us, from our essence, and not in the external world. This means that we reap depending on our motivation, and not depending on the perfect action or the spoken word. All
- You say that if a person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. And what do you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind man?
Jesus was the best teacher that mankind knew, with regard to responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: "Let whatever happens to you happen to you," which means that the one who asked for his help was healed depending on what he believed. Jesus was only an intermediary who helped
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked about my father?
You ask whether this is normal, and I will answer you: "Yes, it seems to be normal for you". Each defines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no identical norms for all. Modern society tries to control us, in terms of "normal" and "abnormal," but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for another. Changing our stereotypes, we
- I find it difficult to accept the idea that we choose our parents. I read about this in your first book and I must admit that I still can not understand it. I am a foster child, and I always want to see my real mother. Why did I choose a mother who decided to leave me?
To learn how to love in spite of being abandoned. Because we always reap what we sow, an abandoned child is usually a soul who somehow left her child in her previous life. Apparently, this is your case. Forgiven to your biological mother that she left you, you automatically forgive yourself. To do this, you need open heart, a lot
- At the moment I have a friend with whom we have been meeting for a year and I am ready to commit myself to maintaining relations with him on a long-term basis. But he says that he is not ready, that he is afraid to take upon himself the obligation.
You say that we reap what we sow. Why is this happening to me, because I'm a type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this happens to me not for the first time. And it was difficult for other people to commit themselves to me. You have to ask yourself the following question: What motivates me so much to want to commit? Maybe you are
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding children well, because I think that they are too young to take care of their own health. I have three children between the ages of four and nine. Do not you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you must be responsible for the consequences of the fact that you have given birth to children - that is, to monitor their material needs, to help them in their studies, to transfer their knowledge to them, to give them love, and all this to the extent that you can. On the other hand, you can not know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- When I tell my husband frankly how I feel about some of his actions, he listens to me, and then calmly replies that no one has the right to interfere in his personal life, that he is what he is and can not change.
He believes that I should not take everything so close to my heart and that I should take care of my own welfare. How can I be in this situation? Your husband, of course, is right in one thing: it's his personal life and he is not obliged to anyone, except himself, to report. On the other hand, I can not agree with his statement that he can not change. Everyone can change for the better if
- My sister has breast cancer, already there are metastases. She was treated by a sorceress, went to prayer sessions, etc. Currently she says that she is giving herself into the hands of GOD and gradually preparing for death. She has two children of nine and fifteen. What can I do as a sister?
Your sister, apparently, has already made her choice. If she made a decision, it is important that you respect him. However, I see that you want to help her, because it is difficult for you to accept her death. It is important for you to clarify what you find difficult to accept. What do you experience in the shower? The next time you go to her, share her doubts with her, tell her that you have a hard time believing in
- I had a short time as a lover, and I feel guilty that he did not resume marital relations with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How can I get rid of this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, relying on its own scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a connection with a married man. You must choose one of the two: either to make sure that it does not happen again, because you feel guilty, or change your