Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Step 2: Answer the question “how much”
In fact, we saw that the only industry in which the share of Thomson was higher than that of the others was the provision of legal information (and at the same time, the share of the company exceeded the share of competitors only slightly).
The study of pictures with answers to the questions of "who" and "how much" helped us to learn a few points about the work of the industry related to the provision of professional information. But what did we really learn? *
* Let me share one more frightening thought. Most business presentations are usually limited to data that answers the question “how much”. We define indicators (set of competitors, customer segments, product groups, etc.), measure indicators (revenue, profit, expenses, price, etc.) for each of them, plot them, and consider that the work is done . But this is only the beginning, which in itself does not allow to understand what is happening. If we want to know exactly where the elements are connected or overlap, when exactly these or other events occur, how the interaction between objects occurred, which led to the emergence of data, why this happened, and not something else, we can not do without The four remaining visual pieces help build the big picture.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Step 2: Answer the question “how much”
- Step 4: find the answer to “when”
The scheme we created showed only one point in time - 2001, the year of the survey. We had a kind of snapshot that said: “This is how the industry of professional information providers looks like today.” But remember that the main purpose of this exercise was to prepare Thomson for the withdrawal of shares on the New York Stock Exchange in 2003, that is, through
- Question answer
Is it easy to enter the psychology department? Both easy and hard. It is difficult to enter the prestigious universities of our capitals and large scientific centers. So, on the psychological faculty of Moscow University. MV Lomonosov Competition sometimes reaches 10 people in one place. In peripheral universities, smaller contests - 3-4 people per seat, and sometimes not. The easiest way to enter
- THE WAY OF THE ARTIST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
In spite of the fact that creative revival is a purely individual process, some questions appeared among our students again and again. Hoping to answer at least some of them, we give here the ones that have met most often. Question: Is it true that only a relatively small percentage of the population have creative abilities? Answer: No, not at all. Have creativity
- Correct answers to computer testing questions.
Answers to the tests for feeding 1.-1,2,3 12.-5 23.-1,2,3,4 34.-4,5,6 2.-5 13.-2 24.-2,3, 4.5 35.-4.5 3.-1,2,3,5 14.-3 25.-2,3,5 36.-2,3,4 4.-4,5,6 15.- 1,2,4,5 26.-2,3,4,5 37.-2,3,5 5.-2 16.-1,4 27.-1,2,3,4 38.-3, 4 6.-1,3,4,5 17.-1,2,4,5 28.-1,2,3,5 39.-1,2,4,6 7.-4 18.-2, 3,4,5 29.-2 40.-1,2,4,5 8.-5 19.-3,4 30.-1,3,5 41.-1,2,4,5 9.- 1 20.-1,2,4,5 31.-1,2,3,5 10.-3,4,5
- Answers to test questions and tasks
- Your questions on breastfeeding and child care and answers to them
After birth, a lot of milk comes, and as far as I know: a newborn baby needs very little. Is it worth it right after delivery? As a rule, a large amount of milk comes on the third or fifth day after birth? The first two days the breast produces colostrum and is usually not full. When staying together, when a mother can feed a baby not according to a strict regime, but by
- Answers to questions to identify the initial level of knowledge on the topic “Nursing process for skin diseases, navel, sepsis”.
1) Thin stratum corneum, rapidly exfoliating epithelium, the richness of blood vessels, extreme vulnerability, rapid penetration of microbes, reduced protective function of the skin. 2) Physiological desquamation, toxic erythema, physiological catarrh or erythema, physiological jaundice. 3) Blur, papule, vesicle, pustule. 4) Pustular inflammation of the skin. 5) Infectious diseases of the mother,
- Picture 2: “how much” - the schedule
Problems like "how much" are directly related to numbers. How many units have we sold? Do we have enough money to make it to the end of the quarter? What happens in the stock market? These kinds of questions, loading our way of seeing "how much", make us constantly count (or at least try to count) the objects around us. Examples of “how many” problems: I am a financial analyst,
- Part 2: "how much"
In the meantime, something completely different happens with part 2. If part 1 shows what an object is, then the "how much" part measures the quantity: how much of it, and how much? This seems to be a bit, but this is much more. ↑ In the “how many” segment, the number of objects that we see is determined: four one, three others, and many others
- How much should we eat
The question of how much you need to eat attracted the attention of many thinking men and women. But the answer was never given. The so-called scientists have calculated our calorie needs. As I have already shown, this is a hoax. People are urged to eat what they call appetite for. But appetite is created by habit and can be worked out so that it will require either little food, or a lot. Excessive appetites
- Calories: who how much?
Once I watched a scientific film about healthy eating, production, it seems, the BBC. The journalist asked the passers-by the same question: “What is calorie?”, And no one could answer. Everyone said: this is something that is in the products. There are a lot of them in chocolate, but nobody knew exactly what it really is. I admit, I also learned the scientific definition only when I began to be seriously interested.
- How much can a person live
Why do some people live longer than others? Are there “secrets” of longevity and can we use them with you? These questions are often asked not only by young people, but also by people of old age. A systematic study of the duration of human life began at the end of the seventeenth century, and the beginning of this was laid by the English astronomer Edmund Halley, the very one who discovered Halley's comet, trying
- How many human sources of energy and substance?
It’s too early to talk about the creation of prerequisites for the development of a complete theory of human nutrition today, because there has not been found a rod that would allow to combine innumerable invaluable data collected by biochemists, biophysicists, physiologists and psychologists into a coherent system. In my view, any nutrition theory can be considered as such if it answers the main question arising from the
- Well, how many times have they told the world
Fable! What a Russian ear will not stir at the sound of this word! Ivan Andreevich Krylov, in the assembly of monkeys, bears and donkeys! It would seem that he had exhausted this gold mine so much that no one wrote serious fables after him. Well, except, perhaps, Sergei Mikhalkov, but who knows those fables? But Krylov know everything. But let's, nevertheless, in order. As expected, the inventor or
- Analytical Paralysis: Step II
Upon returning to the room, we headed back to the whiteboards with the following question: If there was only one step in the process that we could change with the improved spreadsheet, then what could it be? After a heated discussion, we agreed that if we could give the presidents a more flexible way of selecting and presenting data during the meeting with CF0, this would provide
- HOW MANY DIFFERENT POISONS ARE NEEDED TO CURE CANCER?
It is known that some cancer cells may be insensitive to certain cytostatics, or during treatment they may develop resistance (resistance, resistance) to them. Stability can develop for several reasons: changes in the structure of cell enzymes or metabolic pathways in it, modification of the absorption and elimination of poison, etc. This type is especially dangerous.