Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Next set of tools
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Next set of tools
- Rows (sets) of data.
As is known, the basis of the diagram is the data sets selected from the worksheet. Chart Wizard transforms them into chart elements, forming a chart area, chart building area, headers, titles, graphs, histogram columns, etc. Thus, managing the data sets on which the chart is built is the same chart editing method, like working with windows
- Puncture and Catheterization Kit
- peripheral veins. Various companies produce a wide range of IV cannulas of various diameters, equipped with a port for drip injection of solutions and a port for bolus administration of medical drugs; - central veins. There are sets of high availability for catheterization of the internal jugular vein or subclavian vein, both with the use of the Seldinger technique, as well as with “needle” catheters
- Universal pharmacy set "Magic pills"
The justification of the Classics was wittily noted: "As you call a yacht, so it will sail." Does everyone remember Captain Vrungel? And this statement has been confirmed repeatedly! The effect of the action of the universal pharmacy kit is based on this statement. Preparing the kit for use It is necessary to purchase several packages of ascorbic acid with glucose in a pharmacy. These are very large pills,
- Medicinal tools
In addition to the provision of surgical care, doctors conducted a kind of medical examination - examined the wounded and sick and the results were reported in their "fairy tales" in the Pharmaceutical order. According to these tales, one can judge both the symptoms ("scrap in the legs", "swollen", etc.) and the nosology of diseases and injuries (erysipelas, dropsy, swelling, fever, etc.), after which the healers were given a set medicinal
- Minimum set of drugs
MINIMUM MEDICATION PACKAGE INCLUDES: Means for maintaining anesthesia: - hypnotic (brital, hexenal, propofol, ...); - narcotic analgesic (fentanyl, morphine, promedol, alfentanil, remifentanil, ...); - muscle relaxants: depolarizing (leafenon, ditilin, miorelaxin) and anti-depolarizing (mivacron, tracrium, vecuronium, arduan, ...); - vapor-forming anesthetics
- What is the minimum set of equipment for monitoring and anesthesia?
The minimum amount of monitoring includes ECG, blood pressure and pulse oximetry. To monitor the respiratory noise using a precordial stethoscope. It is very important to monitor the level of consciousness of the patient; the best method is to maintain continuous verbal contact with him. To perform cardioversion, a de-fibrillator is needed that can produce a synchronized and non-synchronized discharge.
- The first three: "Built-in" tools
Draw the first set of three tools on the right (upper) part of the knife. These are our inborn tools of visual thinking, allowing to cope even with complex problems. I am talking about the physical eyes, the eyes of our thinking and the coordination between the eyes and the hands. The first three are our “built-in” tools of visual thinking ↓ Until we spend
- Tools for opening
An autopsy is difficult to perform with a very limited number of tools. It is necessary to have for this purpose: 1) a sectional knife, 2) intestinal scissors, 3) a saw, 4) tweezers ”5) a hammer and 6) a chisel *. However, to conduct a detailed pathoanatomical study of a corpse, especially for a scientific purpose, it is necessary to have a wide range of sectional tools. 1. Large sectional knife, long
- Instruments and tools for endoscopic operations
Endoscopic surgery (from the Greek. Endo - inside + skopeo - watch) is a surgical operation performed with the help of endoscopic devices and instruments through the puncture of the body walls: the abdominal wall - laparoscopic surgery, the thorax - thoracoscopic, etc. In gynecological practice, laparoscopic and culdoscopic (through the posterior fornix of the vagina - culdoscopy) are used.
- TOOL REQUIREMENTS
The hygienic requirements for instruments are aimed primarily at preventing the transmission of diseases through the hairdresser. On the surface of the tools used by the master barber or manicurist, there can be all sorts of microbes, including disease-causing ones. When microbes get on the skin of visitors there is a direct possibility of pustular, fungal and other
- Six more tools
Before diving into the details regarding the six-dimensional model of vision, let's deal with the six coordinates in our toolkit for solving problems. To do this, we use yesterday's Swiss Army Knife and draw the next six tools (as for the corkscrew, we'll save it for tomorrow). Label them as follows: # 1: “who and what” # 2: “how many”
- KIT FOR STOP BREAST BLEEDING
1. Nasal forceps 1 pc. 2. Ear tweezers 1 pc. 3. Bow mirror 1 pc. 4. Turunda wide 20 ml 5. Adrenaline 0.1% solution 20 ml 6. Ephedrine 3% solution 20 ml
- SET OF SITUATIONAL TASKS AND TYPICAL UROGRAMS
Problem number 1 Patient V., 39 years old, was admitted to the therapeutic department with complaints of persistent headache, impaired vision, decreased performance, heart pain, nausea, constant thirst, itchy skin, facial swelling in the morning, especially around the eyes. History of frequent tonsillitis. This state lasts for more than a year. Examination: the patient is pale, the skin is dry, the turgor is reduced. Left
- Processing of new and repair tools
New, original, wrapped tools and tools derived from repairs must be removed from the package before they are stored and / or prepared for use. It is necessary to remove all protective caps and protective film. New and repaired tools before the first application must go through the whole process of processing similar to used tools. Always do the washing!
- Set for airway and tracheal intubation
- a laryngoscope with a set of blades of the corresponding sizes (Macintosh type No. 1 - for newborns, No. 2 - for children and women, No. 3 - a universal blade for adults, No. 4 - for people with a long neck). It should be borne in mind that for difficult intubation the firm Penlon (Great Britain) has developed laryngoscopes with different angles of inclination of the blade and a blade with variable geometry. There is the possibility of intubation with
- Handling recommendations for returned instruments to the manufacturer
In this case, the returned instruments are medical devices and their packaging, which, regardless of whether they are used or not, are returned to the manufacturer. The possible reason for the return of the instrument may be the need for repair or maintenance, the expiration of the lease of the instrument, the examination of the instrument, the complaint or the return of the explants for scientific
- Rules for processing a special group of tools
Microsurgical instruments can be processed in machines in a manner similar to surgical instruments using reliable fasteners, for example, racks, and an appropriate method of washing. Dental instruments are processed in machines similar to surgical instruments. The following points are taken into account: ¦ Probes and other sensitive instruments should be protected from
- Three types of tools for three types of meetings
There are three sets of drawing tools (one for each type of meeting in which we usually participate): face-to-face meetings with ourselves or another person, collective meeting-discussions between several people, and meeting-performances at which we face the crowd. In all these situations, the same simple pictures work, but we draw them on different surfaces.
- What is intubation? How to use anaphylactic kit. Gastric lavage
What is intubation? Tracheal intubation is the most effective way to help with respiratory disorders. At the prehospital stage, intubation through the mouth under visual control using direct laryngoscopy is most appropriate. For this you need: a laryngoscope with straight and curved blades of various sizes and autonomous power to the lighting system, a local anesthetic nebulizer