Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is a manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, anyone reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it only applies to what has been sown from us, from our essence, and not in the outside world. This means that we reap according to our motivation, and not depending on the action or the spoken word. Everything returns to us. Life is like a big circle. Everything that comes out of us runs through this circle and returns to us. Feeling guilty, we automatically blame ourselves for misconduct. We are the creators of our lives, our judges, and if we declare ourselves guilty, then, regardless of whether the verdict is fair, we must punish ourselves accordingly.
Consider this example: the mother loosens the supervision of the child to go answer the phone, the child runs out into the street, where he is hit by a car. This mother may feel guilty and execute herself for the rest of her life. Thus, she will create for herself the need to return to Earth in order to pay for what she considers to be her mistake.
In a future life, she may well be the child with whom an accident occurs due to distraction or oversight of the mother. And only by forgiving her mother, this soul can finally free herself from all feelings of guilt, for in this way she forgives herself what she did when she herself was a mother.
Why create the need for another life and thereby extend your time on Earth? This mother has a choice: to forgive herself for the phase, knowing deep down that she never wanted to do harm to her child. Who knows, maybe her child completed what was destined for him in this life, and chose such a death to return to his real home, to the world of disembodied souls.
It is encouraging that in our time, the bulk of our karma is destroyed within one life. I also noticed that the more conscious we are, the sooner we reap what we sow. For example, we can blame and blame someone - and be tried by someone else for the same thing sometimes on the same or the next day.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
- At present, I have a friend whom we have been dating for a year, and I am ready to make a commitment to maintain relations with him on a long-term basis. But he says that he’s not ready, that he’s afraid to make a commitment.
You say that we reap what we sow. Why is this happening to me, because I am the type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this is not the first time this has happened to me. And it was difficult for other people to make a commitment to me. You have to ask yourself the following question: what makes me want so much to make a commitment? Maybe you are this
- My mother told me that nipple inflammation always happens and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The baby sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast in a wavy action that cannot damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are caused by incorrect
- My sister has breast cancer, already has metastases. She was treated by a healer, went to prayer sessions, etc. Currently, she says that she is giving herself into the hands of GOD and is gradually preparing for death. She has two children of nine and fifteen. What can I do as a sister?
Your sister, apparently, has already made her choice. If she made a decision, it is important that you respect him. However, I see that you want to come to her aid, since it is difficult for you to accept her death. It’s important for you to clarify what is hard for you to accept. What do you feel in the shower? The next time you go to her, share your doubts with her, tell her that you have great difficulty believing in
- I would like to know what I can learn from my mother. It makes me experience emotions - in the sense that it always contradicts me. She is negatively inclined and always says that I will not be able to achieve success in the business I have begun.
Judging by your question, I see that you blame your mother for your own emotions. I emphasize once again that a person cannot be held responsible for anyone's emotions. Only you are responsible for your emotions, that is, for your reaction to the words or deeds of your mother. You may not agree with what she tells you, but it’s important that you feel that she is acting like her
- My husband has a panic fear of being without money. And this despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to tell him?
Have you tried just talking to him about what's bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid to be left without money? If so, what did your husband as a child feel when he saw this fear of his father? Did he judge the father? When we condemn our parents, we ultimately become just like them. It would be nice to give
- You said that the child has a role to play. What can he do?
The child has a very important role. Immediately after birth, a healthy baby has the strength and ability  to crawl along his mother’s stomach, find his chest and poke his nose and lick his mother’s nipple. The time will come and he will open his mouth and begin to suck. If no one bothers the baby and he is next to his mother, he will look for breasts and suck every time he gets hungry. Corporeal
- I don’t understand your theory. You say that you reap what you sow.
Why does my wife almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her affairs or problems? Are you really listening to what your spouse is saying, or maybe you are listening to your inner voice while she is speaking? Aren't you criticizing her inwardly in those moments when she is talking to you? Are you pondering your answer while she speaks?
- What you can already - 2, just as long as you don’t know about it or pretend you don’t know how
You can reflect on the topic of "Signs." Such thoughts pushed me to such magic here. Several black cats live in our huge yard - at the same time I saw three. Their impudence was unlimited, and the force of influence on my life was amazing to the ability to ruin everything on the day when a black cat came across me on the road. And so it went on until I became
- You say that we reap what we sow.
I do everything for my wife: every week I give her my salary, I always help her when she needs my help, I do housework and children with her. In a word, I consider myself an exemplary spouse. However, I ask myself the question: why is she so selfish? She does not do even half of what I do to be loved. It seems to me that I always stand in her last place and that she is in the first place
- I had a lover for a short time, and I feel guilty for not renewing the relationship with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How can I free myself from this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, based on your scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a relationship with a married man. You must choose one of two things: either make sure that this does not happen again, because you feel guilty, or change your
- You say that the person does not want to be helped, then you should not force him. What can you say about Jesus, who raised Lazarus and restored sight to the blind?
Jesus was the best teacher that mankind knew in terms of responsibility, love, etc. He always shook those who asked for his help. Even when he healed people, he always added: “Let what you believe happen to you”, which means that the one who asked for his help was healed, depending on what he believed. Jesus was just an intermediary helping
- I convince myself that I am not leaving my husband just because he will disappear without me. Is this not stupid of me?
Your husband, perhaps, will disappear without you, and you yourself thought about the fact that it would not be easy for you without him? Apparently, he is very dependent on you. It is possible that you are both interdependent. I can assume that you like playing the role of a mother in your relationship with him. When you are fully aware of your own addiction, sit down and calmly talk to him. Plan this conversation on
- I am a responsible person, and I believe that on my shoulders is too heavy a burden. What to do in order not to feel guilty when I can not cope with all the tasks?
Is the burden you feel a consequence of the fact that you have made too many commitments? Have you committed to yourself or to another person? Perhaps you feel responsible for the happiness of others? If the latter assumption is most likely, then in this book you will find a true definition of responsibility. If you took on too much
- When I go out alone or with my girlfriend, my husband always condemns me or pouts me. Sometimes I go out for a walk, and sometimes not. One way or another, I feel out of place. If I go out for a walk, I feel guilty. If I don’t go out for a walk, then I feel miserable. I know that I succumb to guilt, but I can not help myself. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, which says that a good wife should not go out without her spouse. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part is stronger and more often wins. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to agree and
- In my family I do everything: home, food, children, their education, their education. I don’t understand why only I should deal with all this. My husband says that when a woman does everything, it’s in the order of things. But he is also responsible for this, right?
It depends on the obligations that you together made before the birth of the children. Have you discussed the consequences of having children in your family? Who wanted them? Suppose you really wanted to have children, but your husband told you: “I do not want to have children, but if this is so important to you, then okay. You can have children, I do not mind, because you will deal with them. " If between you has been reached
- What happens to a person if he is guilty, but does not realize himself in this report and does not consider himself guilty? Will he be punished? Will he reap what he sowed?
Laws apply to everyone regardless of whether we believe in them or not. For example, if someone passes a red light and tells the policeman that he is not aware of the law or that he does not believe in him, this dzhigit will still get a fine. The situation is exactly the same with spiritual laws - the law of karma or the law of cause and effect. If a person knows that he is breaking the law, and yet consciously
- Should I confess to my spouse, with whom I have been living for twenty-four years, that I no longer love him, but treat him like a brother?
I think that he also guesses about it. Isn't it better for me to leave him so that each of us can improve independently? You are not mistaken in thinking that your husband is aware of what is happening to you, although perhaps he is not fully aware of this. I see that your relationship suffers to a large extent from your inability to communicate. It even seems to me that you should share as soon as possible
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding the children well, because I believe that they are still too small to take care of their own health. I have three children aged four to nine years. Do not you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you should be responsible for the consequences of giving birth to children - that is, to monitor their material needs, to help them learn, to transfer their knowledge to them, to give them love, and all this to the extent that you can do. On the other hand, you cannot know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most