Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Diverticular disease is based on visible pathological changes in the colon. Diverticula are formed as a result of weakening of the intestinal wall in the places of passage of blood vessels. Clinic. With uncomplicated diverticulitis - symptoms of IBS. In acute diverticulitis, symptoms of irritation of the peritoneum; fever, leukocytosis; acute cramping, often left-sided, abdominal pain; sometimes the admixture of blood in the feces. Diagnostics. Radiocontrast study (irrigoscopy), endoscopy with biopsy, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs, computed tomography. Treatment.
Treatment of diverticular disease is as follows. I stage - a diet with ballast substances, swelling agents, treatment of constipation. II stage - restriction of food intake, parenteral nutrition, antispasmodics and antibiotics; then - a diet rich in ballast substances, swelling agents. Diverticulitis II stage relapsing and resistant to therapy, as well as diverticulitis III and IV stage with local complications - surgery.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
- DISEASES OF FEMALE SEX ORGANS AND MILK IRON. Diseases of the cervix. DISEASES OF THE UTERUS BODY. DISEASES OF ULTIMATE PIPES. OVARIAN DISEASES. DISEASES OF BREAST IRON
DISEASES OF FEMALE SEX ORGANS AND MILK IRON. Diseases of the cervix. DISEASES OF THE UTERUS BODY. DISEASES OF ULTIMATE PIPES. OVARIAN DISEASES. DISEASES OF DAIRY
- Diffuse toxic goiter (Graves' disease, Based's disease, Perry's disease)
Diffuse toxic goiter, or autoimmune hyperthyroidism, is a disease caused by excessive secretion of thyroid hormones by a diffusely enlarged thyroid gland. This is the most common disease that manifests itself in the syndrome of thyrotoxicosis and accounts for up to 80% of all cases. In the literature, the term "diffuse toxic goiter" is often used synonymously and
- HEART DISEASES. DISEASES OF HEART VALVES (HEART DISEASES). RHEUMATISM. Myocardial diseases. PERIKARDA DISEASES. TUMOR HEART
HEART DISEASES. DISEASES OF HEART VALVES (HEART DISEASES). RHEUMATISM. Myocardial diseases. PERIKARDA DISEASES. TUMORS
- Diseases of the intestine. Infectious enterocolitis (dysentery, typhoid fever, cholera). Nonspecific ulcerative colitis. Crohn's disease. Ischemic bowel disease. Appendicitis. Cancer of the colon.
1. Macroscopic characteristics of the small intestine with cholera enteritis 1. gray-yellow film densely welded to the wall 2. mucosal ulceration 3. multiple hemorrhages 4. sclerosis of the wall 2. Elements of the pathogenesis of typhoid 1. bacteremia 2. bacteriocholia 3. cerebral swelling 4. exudative inflammation 5. hypersensitivity reaction in lymphoid apparatus 3. Modern
- Heart diseases. Ischemic heart disease (CHD). Reperfusion syndrome. Hypertensive heart disease. Acute and chronic pulmonary heart.
1. IHD is 1. productive myocarditis 2. fatty myocardial dystrophy 3. right ventricular failure 4. absolute failure of coronary circulation 5. relative failure of coronary circulation 2. forms of acute coronary heart disease 1. myocardial infarction 2. cardiomyopathy 3. angina pectoris 4. exudative myocarditis 5 sudden coronary death 3. With angina in cardiomyocytes,
- Diseases of the nervous system. Diseases accompanied by increased intracranial pressure. Cerebrovascular diseases. Infarcts of the brain. Spontaneous intracranial hemorrhage. Infectious lesions of the central nervous system. Alzheimer's disease. Multiple sclerosis.
1. The earliest changes in neurons when the blood flow stopped 1. cytolysis 4. microvacuilation 2. tigrolisis 5. neuron shrinkage 3. hyperchromatosis 2. most common causes of cerebral infarction 1. stenosing atherosclerosis 2. thromboembolism 3. true polycythemia 4. thrombosis 5. embolism fatty at a fracture of tubular bones 3. Cerebrospinal edema of the cytotoxic type occurs at 1.
- HEART DISEASES. CARDIAC ISCHEMIA. HYPERTENSIVE HEART DISEASE. MYOCARDIUM HYPERTROPHY. ACUTE AND CHRONIC LUNG HEART
HEART DISEASES. CARDIAC ISCHEMIA. HYPERTENSIVE HEART DISEASE. MYOCARDIUM HYPERTROPHY. ACUTE AND CHRONIC PULMONARY
- Independent work. Occupational diseases - a vibra-tionary illness, 1997
Disease history. Passport part. Anamnesis of the present disease. Anamnesis of life. Objective research. Preliminary diagnosis. Data from laboratory studies. Final
- Diseases of blood vessels. Atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis. Essential hypertension and arteriolosclerosis. Hypertonic disease.
1. When atherosclerosis is primarily affected 1. veins 2. capillaries 3. arterioles 4. large and medium arteries 2. Supplement: Hemorrhage into the thickness of the atheromatous plaque is called ______________________ hematoma. 3. Forms of clinical course of arterial hypertension 1. secondary 2. idiopathic 3. malignant 4. benign 4. The effect of the renin-angiotensin system is realized 1.
- DISEASES OF THE ORGANS OF THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. DISEASES OF THE STOMACH
Diseases of the digestive system in the structure of morbidity and mortality are on the third place after diseases of the organs of the cardiovascular system and tumors. In the domestic literature, the classification of these diseases is constructed according to the classical concepts of the division of the digestive system into the anterior, posterior and middle sections. The front of the digestive system includes
- Basic ideas about the diseases of civilization and social diseases
Diseases of civilization All people inherit the ability to a healthy and long life. This ability is transmitted in our genes and connects with our ancestors who lived thousands of years before us. The pace of social, economic, and climatic changes in the world requires us to adapt quickly to modern life and activities. Genes, however, are still available, but we manage to destroy ourselves