Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Diverticular disease - based on visible pathological changes in the colon. Diverticula are formed as a result of the weakening of the intestinal wall at the points where the vessels pass. Clinic. With uncomplicated diverticulitis - symptoms of IBS. In acute diverticulitis, symptoms of peritoneal irritation; fever, leukocytosis; acute cramping, often left-sided, abdominal pain; sometimes blood in the stool. Diagnostics. Radiocontrast study (irrigoscopy), endoscopy with biopsy, ultrasound examination of abdominal organs, computed tomography. Treatment.
Treatment of diverticular disease is as follows. Stage I - diet with ballast substances, swelling agents, treatment of constipation. Stage II - restriction of food intake, parenteral nutrition, antispasmodics and antibiotics; then - a diet rich in ballast substances, swelling agents. Diverticulitis stage II recurrent and resistant to therapy, as well as diverticulitis stage III and IV with local complications - surgery.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
- Diseases of the female genital organs and the mammary glands. Diseases of the cervix uterus. DISEASES OF THE BODY OF THE UTERUS. Diseases of uterine tubes. Diseases of the ovaries. BREAST DISEASES
Diseases of the female genital organs and the mammary glands. Diseases of the cervix uterus. DISEASES OF THE BODY OF THE UTERUS. Diseases of uterine tubes. Diseases of the ovaries. DAIRY DISEASES
- Diffuse toxic goiter (Graves disease, Basedow's disease, Perry's disease)
Diffuse toxic goiter, or autoimmune hypertyrosis, is a disease caused by excessive secretion of thyroid hormones by a diffusely enlarged thyroid gland. This is the most common disease that manifests itself with thyrotoxicosis syndrome and accounts for up to 80% of all its cases. In the literature, the terms "diffuse toxic goiter" and
- HEART DISEASES. HEART VALVE DISEASES (HEARTHALTIES). RHEUMATISM. Myocardial Diseases. Pericardial Diseases. HEART TUMORS
HEART DISEASES. HEART VALVE DISEASES (HEARTHALTIES). RHEUMATISM. Myocardial Diseases. Pericardial Diseases. Tumors
- Bowel disease. Infectious enterocolitis (dysentery, typhoid fever, cholera). Nonspecific ulcerative colitis. Crohn's disease. Ischemic bowel disease. Appendicitis. Colon cancer.
1. Macroscopic characteristics of the small intestine with cholera enteritis 1. gray-yellow film tightly soldered to the wall 2. ulceration of the mucous membrane 3. multiple hemorrhages 4. wall sclerosis 2. Elements of the pathogenesis of typhoid fever 1. bacteremia 2. bacteriochemia 3. cerebral swelling 4. exudative inflammation 5. hypersensitivity reaction in the lymphoid apparatus 3. Modern
- Heart diseases. Coronary heart disease (CHD). Reperfusion syndrome. Hypertensive heart disease. Acute and chronic pulmonary heart.
1. IHD is 1. productive myocarditis 2. fatty myocardial degeneration 3. right ventricular failure 4. absolute failure of the coronary circulation 5. relative failure of the coronary circulation 2. Forms of acute IHD 1. myocardial infarction 2. cardiomyopathy 3. stenocardia 4. exudative myocardium sudden coronary death 3. With angina in cardiomyocytes can
- Diseases of the nervous system. Diseases accompanied by increased intracranial pressure. Cerebrovascular diseases. Cerebral infarctions. Spontaneous intracranial hemorrhage. Infectious lesions of the central nervous system. Alzheimer's disease. Multiple sclerosis.
1. The earliest changes in neurons during blood flow arrest 1. cytolysis 4. microvacoupolization 2. tigrolysis 5. wrinkling of neurons 3. hyperchromatosis 2. Most common causes of cerebral infarction 1. stenotic atherosclerosis 2. thromboembolism 3. true polycythemia 4. thrombosis 5. embolism fatty at the fracture of the tubular bones 3. The cytotoxic type brain edema occurs at 1.
- HEART DISEASES. CORONARY HEART DISEASE. HYPERTENSIVE HEART DISEASE. Myocardial hypertrophy. ACUTE AND CHRONIC PULMONARY HEART
HEART DISEASES. CORONARY HEART DISEASE. HYPERTENSIVE HEART DISEASE. Myocardial hypertrophy. ACUTE AND CHRONIC PULMONARY
- Independent work. Occupational diseases - vibrational disease, 1997
Medical history. Passport part. Anamnesis of the present disease. Anamnesis of life. Objective research. Preliminary diagnosis. Laboratory data. Final
- Vascular disease. Atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis. Essential hypertension and arteriolosclerosis. Hypertonic disease.
1. Atherosclerosis predominantly affects 1. veins 2. capillaries 3. arterioles 4. large and medium arteries 2. Supplement: Atheromatous plaque hemorrhage is called ______________________ hematoma. 3. Forms of the clinical course of arterial hypertension 1. secondary 2. idiopathic 3. malignant 4. benign 4. The action of the renin-angiotensin system is realized 1.
- Diseases of the digestive system. DISEASES OF THE STOMACH
Diseases of the digestive system in the structure of morbidity and mortality are on the 3rd place after diseases of the organs of the cardiovascular system and tumors. In the domestic literature, the classification of these diseases is built according to the classical ideas about the division of the digestive system into the front, back and middle sections. Anterior digestive system includes
- Basic ideas about the diseases of civilization and social diseases
Diseases of civilization All people inherit the ability for a healthy and long life. This ability is transmitted in our genes and binds to our ancestors who lived thousands of years before us. The pace of social, economic, climate change in the world requires us to quickly adapt to modern life and activities. The genes, however, are still available, but we manage to destroy ourselves