Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Stage 3. Mastering practical skills
As a warm-up, you can start with the exercise “Personality”.
A group of students is divided into several teams, each of which is offered one of the qualities traditionally considered to be either "female" or "male", for example: courage, kindness, care, assertiveness, etc. »Characteristics from the questionnaire S. Bem). The task of the team is to determine the situation or activity in which this quality will be the key to the success of the individual of the other sex.
Exercise is carried out two or three times. According to its results, students are led to the idea that any human quality may be required by a specific situation and be necessary in the life of a girl / woman and boy / man.
After the warm-up, students are given individual tasks to reformulate recommendations from a gender perspective.
As an example of recommendations that need to be reformulated, you can use the following.
1. “Children need to be seated in pairs - a boy with a girl. <...> The teacher emphasizes that the children should make the order together, distributing the work among themselves so that everyone does what he does better. He approaches each pair and says: “Cutting cardboard is difficult - this is work for a boy.” Or: “It is necessary to make a mosaic of grains very carefully, carefully - this is work for a girl”. However, we must strive to ensure that children independently distribute work according to the principle of complementarity ”1.
2. "A three-four-year-old boy should buy more" male "toys. Not only guns and cars. It is useful to acquaint sons with male professions. Among other things, it will distract the child from the computer, from the countless virtual murders that only fear and bitterness in the child’s soul create. It is very good to combine stories with role-playing games, buying or making different attributes for them: fireman helmets, ship's steering wheel, police baton ... It is better that these toys were not very bright. The diversity is for girls. Choose calm, restrained courageous tones, because the suggestion is not only at the level of words, but also at the level of color.
<...> Tell your son the interesting plot twists of the war game. Romanticize her, suggesting that he mentally travel back to antiquity, imagine himself with the ancient Russian knight, Scandinavian viking, or medieval knight. Make him for this cardboard battens and a sword. Buy some colorful, interesting book or video cassette that will make his imagination work ”2.
In the process of reformulating recommendations, it is important for students to determine what exactly does not suit them in the proposed recommendations, to justify why, and to offer their own version of the recommendations taking into account the principles of a gender approach in education.
You can also offer to discuss specific pedagogical situations and real life situations. For example.
1. Mom shooes her six-year-old son from the kitchen when he expressed a desire to cook soup with her. “It’s not a man’s thing,” she says. “You're not a girl.” What convincing arguments can be brought to this mother, so that she understands why the boy needs housekeeping?
1 Kudryavtseva E., Ledovskikh N. On the moral education of children of different sex in the peer group // Preschool education. 2003. № 9. S. 26.
2 Shishova TL. Boys' Education // www.portalslovo.ru
2. "How to raise a confident child without using the strategy of cultivating aggression?" Try to give a competent advice on this request.
3. Offer competent recommendations from the standpoint of gender approach to the following client request: “I have two children, daughters 11 years old, my son - 7. Tell me how to properly distribute household duties between them. What principle should I follow? ”, Etc.
In conclusion, students are invited to issue two thematic wall newspapers: "Girls are different," "Boys are different." For this, they are given homework beforehand to select appropriate illustrations, clippings from newspapers and magazines, which could illustrate the variability of the personal characteristics and capabilities of persons of female and male sex.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Stage 3. Mastering practical skills
- METHODICAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRACTICAL SKILLS
As a result of practical training in the clinic of infectious diseases, cadets should acquire the skills of the following manipulations: 1) blood culture on liquid nutrient media; 2) taking blood from a vein for serological studies; 3) preparation of a smear and a "thick drop" for the detection of malarial plasmodium; 4) collection of mucus from the nasopharynx for research on meningococcus; five)
- PRACTICAL SKILLS.
- Lectures. Practical skills in obstetrics and gynecology, 2010
Lecture notes are designed to prepare medical students for passing tests and exams in practical skills in obstetrics and gynecology. The content includes topics such as compiling and evaluating gravidograms; palpation of the abdomen according to the method of Leopold; measuring the height of the uterus; auscultation of fetal heartbeat; compilation of the program; two-handed examination of the uterus and much
- Helminthiasis in children. Practical skills
Questions for repetition: 1. The cycles of development of ascaris, whipworms, pinworms; pork, bovine and dwarf chain. Control questions: 1. Prevalence and ways of infection with helminths in children. 2. Clinical manifestations of ascariasis, depending on the stage of development. Diagnosis and treatment. 3. Clinical manifestations of enterobiosis. Diagnosis and treatment. 4. Clinical manifestations of trichocephalosis.
- Stage 4. Training of skills of the critical analysis of the texts devoted to gender problems
The facilitator distributes to each student the text of the report B. Francis (see annex), as a homework, he suggests carefully reading its content and answering the following questions: 1. How does the author of the text define the concept of gender and gender identity? 2. Is this understanding consistent with that adopted in gender studies? 3. What the author of the text does not agree with and for
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR REANIMATION AND INTENSIVE THERAPY
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR REANIMATION AND INTENSIVE
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS IN PEDIATRICS
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS IN
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY NEUROLOGICAL AND MENTAL STATES
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY NEUROLOGICAL AND MENTAL
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY STATES IN UROLOGY AND OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS IN UROLOGY AND
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS OF INTERNAL DISEASES
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN IMMEDIATE CONDITIONS OF INTERNAL
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY SURGICAL AND TRAUMATOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS IN EMERGENCY SURGICAL AND TRAUMATOLOGICAL
- BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC GYNECOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE
BASIC PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC GYNECOLOGICAL
- PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT SKILLS OF DISEASE CAT AND RETURNING ASSISTANCE
As a rule, an overwhelming number of these animals lead a healthy lifestyle, and a visit to a veterinarian is required solely for conducting a routine examination and performing vaccinations. In addition, there is a perception that if a cat lives in the house all the time, there is even less chance of getting sick from it, because the animal does not come in contact with other cats and cannot get infected. This is not the case at all - the source
- Stage 3. Practical
This stage of work is aimed at the practical implementation of the knowledge gained. Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the method of "Traffic Light", which is one of the methods of practical work with children who have survived the violence used in the world community. The appendix provides a description of this technique. Work order 1. Familiarize students with this methodology or present it in the form
- DESCRIPTION OF THE STAGES OF BASIC GYNECOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, FUNCTIONS OF THE SURGEON, ASSISTANT IN DEVELOPING PRACTICAL SKILLS
DESCRIPTION OF THE STAGES OF BASIC GYNECOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, FUNCTIONS OF THE SURGEON, ASSISTANT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL SKILLS OF APPLICATION OF MEDICINES AND FIRST CURRENT AID IN EMERGENCY AND TERMINAL CONDITIONS
PRACTICAL SKILLS OF APPLICATION OF MEDICINES AND THE FIRST CURRENT AID IN CERTAIN AND TERMINAL
- Stage 2. Practical task
Job Description Students are encouraged to recreate the situation of psychological counseling. One of the students becomes a client (he is given a sheet with the situation), the second is a consultant (school psychologist). It is necessary to lose the same situation twice. The psychologist in the first case is a supporter of the gender role approach, in the second - the gender approach. In the process of playing
- Stage 3. Implementation of practical tasks
Two pairs of students are selected from the group who are assigned to play a situation. For example, a boy asks to buy him a doll, a girl asks to cut her hair “under the boy”. Both couples get an identical situation, but one pair must play the situation that takes place in a traditionally patriarchal family, and the second pair - in an egalitarian family. After the students have completed the assignment and