Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Factors Affecting Human Health
Hygiene addresses health issues by examining the effects of the following factors:
1. Physical - solar radiation, temperature, humidity, air velocity, atmospheric pressure, noise, vibration, radiation, weather, climate.
2. Chemical - chemical elements and compounds that make up air, water, food, soil.
3. Biological - microorganisms (viruses, bacteria), toxins, biological products, helminths, plants, fungi.
4. Psychogenic (psychophysiological) - word, speech, sounds, music,
letter i.e. factors that influence through the second signaling system (informational): stressful situations,
emotional influences, mental overload.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Factors Affecting Human Health
- Health Factors
The human body is endowed with adaptive and compensatory capabilities given to it by evolutionary development. Man, like homo sapiens, is the highest and most complexly organized product of not only biological, but also social evolution. And here the lines from the poetry of Firdausi (X century AD) fit well: “In the chain, man has become the last link and the best everything is embodied in him”, i.e. process
- Factors affecting the health of the younger generation
Children, like adults, are only more affected by a variety of environmental factors, many of which should be regarded as risk factors for the development of adverse changes in the body. The following important factors are involved in shaping the health of children: · the health and age of the parents at the time of birth, complications of pregnancy and childbirth; · Social
- ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING HEALTH
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING
- Mental health of military personnel and factors influencing his condition
Mentally healthy is considered a soldier who is mentally developed, fairly internally balanced, able to learn the curriculum, be in an organized military team and endure increased mental and physical stress without consequences for his health. The state of mental health is constantly changing under the influence of numerous external factors: social
- The main harmful factors affecting the health status of people working at a computer
1. sitting position for a long time It would seem that a person sits at a computer in a relaxed position, but it is forced and unpleasant for the body: the neck, muscles of the head, arms and shoulders are strained, hence the excessive load on the spine, osteochondrosis, and in children - scoliosis. A person working at a computer for a long time should remain relatively motionless
- Factors for ensuring the health of modern man
The Interdepartmental Commission of the Security Council of the Russian Federation for the Protection of Public Health in the Federal Concepts "Protecting Public Health" and "Towards Healthy Russia" (1994) determined the ratio of the main factors affecting human health in our country as follows: - genetic factors - 15-20% ; - state of the environment - 20-25%; - medical support -
- Human constitution as a prognostic factor for health
the constitution has already been mentioned above. Let's consider it from the point of view of use for health forecasting tasks. One of the approaches to predicting health is to evaluate the psychosomatic constitution of a person, since adaptive capabilities and predisposition to various mental and somatic diseases correlate with belonging to certain constitutional types.
- A. Factors affecting ventricular filling.
Ventricular filling depends on many factors (Table 19-3), the most important of which is venous return. All factors affecting venous return are constant, with the exception of venous tone, which normally serves as the main determinant. An increase in metabolic activity increases the tone of the veins, and the capacity of the venous vessels decreases, so the venous return to the heart grows. Shifts of bcc and venous
- Nutrition as a factor in maintaining and strengthening health. Physiological nutritional standards. The importance of the individual components of food in human nutrition. The importance of proteins in human nutrition, their norms and sources of entry into the body
Nutrition is one of the most active and important environmental factors that has a diverse effect on the human body, ensures its growth, development, preservation of health, working capacity and optimal life expectancy. All this is provided by a daily, regulated meal with a certain set of food products. Food products are complex
- Factors affecting ventricular function
When discussing the function of the ventricles, the left ventricle is more often considered as a model, but the same provisions apply to the right one. The assumption of the separate functioning of the ventricles is erroneous, since their close interdependence is proved. Factors affecting systolic (expulsion) and diastolic (filling) ventricular function are distinguished. Systolic ventricular function most often
- Factors affecting the appearance of PPP
Considering the issue of registration of PPP, one should take into account the possibility of a number of factors influencing them, among which it should be noted: ¦ atrial congestion by volume and pressure; ¦ atrial hypertrophy and its degree; ¦ the presence or absence of organic heart disease; ¦ prescription of the occurrence of paroxysms, their duration and frequency; ¦ the presence of weak sinus syndrome. At
- Factors affecting the development of vitiligo
It is currently impossible to name the exact reasons for the development of vitiligo. It is assumed that genetic and neuroendocrine factors can play a role in the development of vitiligo, namely autoimmune disorders, endocrine pathology of the thyroid gland, adrenal gland dysfunction (Addison’s disease), pituitary-gonadal system (pituitary, sex glands), as well as an increase in coagulation
- FACTORS INFLUENCING Fertility and Mortality
Having outlined the demographic situation in modern Russia, let us turn to the main, perhaps, issues. What are the underlying reasons for the current depopulation of Russia? To what extent are these causes unavoidable, and where and in what should they be influenced? Finally, how specific are these reasons for Russia and can it be useful in developing measures to counter the demographic decline
- Acquired features of the psyche. Factors affecting them
In addition to hereditary factors, those that acted during a person’s life also affect mental health. For example, it is mental stress associated with emotional and intellectual overload or psychological trauma that is often combined with stress. Stress (stress) is a state of stress in a system affected by stimuli whose strength exceeds
- Factors Affecting the Reactivity and Resistance of the Body
Reactivity and resistance are formed on the basis of the constitution of the body, the characteristics of metabolism, the state of the nervous, endocrine, immune systems, the connective tissue system, and also depend on age, gender, and external conditions. The constitution of the body and its role in the formation of reactivity and resistance. Under the constitution (from lat. SopByShyo - condition, property) of the body is usually
- Factors affecting the oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve
The following factors affect the process of oxygen addition to hemoglobin: concentration of hydrogen ions, carbon dioxide voltage, temperature, concentration of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPH). Their total effect on the interaction of hemoglobin with oxygen reflects the value of P50 - the value of the oxygen tension at which hemoglobin is 50% saturated (Fig. 22-23). Change in each of the factors