Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Responsibilities and Responsibilities for Compliance with Sanitary Rules
Compliance with sanitary rules is mandatory for citizens, individual entrepreneurs and legal entities (Article 39 of the Federal Law “On the Sanitary and Epidemiological Well-Being of the Population” of March 30, 1999 No. 52-FZ).
Company managers are required to provide:
- the necessary conditions for compliance with sanitary rules and norms when processing raw materials, preparing products with the aim of producing products that are safe for human health;
- the presence of personal medical books for each employee with a mark on passing periodic medical examinations;
- conducting classes on the study of sanitary rules with those entering work, as well as the annual inspection of sanitary and hygienic knowledge of personnel with a mark on passing the minimum in a personal medical book;
- selective verification of sanitary and hygienic knowledge in the workplace and re-examination with the adoption of offsets in case of violations of sanitary requirements or in the absence of the necessary knowledge;
- the presence of sanitary and uniform in accordance with applicable standards, its regular centralized washing and repair;
- the presence of a sufficient number of production equipment and other items of material and technical equipment;
- Carrying out measures for pest control and disinfestation in accordance with the agreement with disinfection departments;
- carrying out additional preventive measures for epidemiological indications;
- the presence at the enterprise of the journal of daily examinations for pustular diseases;
- the availability of first-aid kits for first aid and their timely replenishment;
- Organization of health education (seminars, discussions, lectures).
Responsibility for the general sanitary condition of the enterprise, for compliance with the sanitary regime and the admission to work of people who have not undergone a medical examination and have not passed the minimum required for creating the conditions necessary for employees to comply with personal hygiene rules, ensuring the quality control of incoming raw materials and manufactured products head of the enterprise.
Responsibility for compliance with the rules for the receipt of food products, proper sanitary maintenance of storage facilities, compliance with the conditions and terms of storage of products in a warehouse is borne by the warehouse manager (storekeeper).
Responsibility for the quality of products accepted for production, compliance with technological and sanitary requirements for products, as well as for the quality and timing of the sale of finished products lies with the production manager.
Responsibility for the condition of the workplace, the implementation of personal hygiene rules, the implementation of technological and sanitary requirements at its site is borne by each employee of the enterprise.
Quality control of raw materials, manufactured products, compliance with technological and sanitary-hygienic requirements is carried out by territorial-industrial sanitary-technological food laboratories and the relevant services of higher authorities.
Permanent control over the implementation of sanitary requirements at enterprises for the production of bread, bakery and confectionery products is assigned to the administration of the enterprise, and periodic control is assigned to the local bodies of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision.
When conducting sanitary control, it is necessary to draw up an inspection report, the writing scheme of which is given below (see Appendix 1).
Questions for self-control on the topic
1. In what cases is an employee of an enterprise required to disinfect hands?
2. What are the means for washing and disinfecting staff hands?
3. What requirements should the appearance of an employee of an enterprise meet?
4. What is included in the complete set of sanitary clothing for a bakery and confectionery worker?
5. What are the rules for wearing sanitary clothing?
6. What types of medical examinations are required to pass the employee of the enterprise?
1. Shift medical examinations are carried out by workers who produce confectionery products with cream in order to identify:
1 - flu
2 - pustular diseases of the skin of the hands
3 - gastrointestinal ulcer
4 - tonsillitis and catarrhal phenomena
5 - cuts, abrasions, burns
6 - osteochondrosis of the spine
From the above, it is true:
A - 1.3.5 B - 2.3.6 V - 188.8.131.52 G - 3.4.6
2. Who can conduct monthly medical examinations:
A - shift supervisor
B - a medical worker of the medical unit of the enterprise
In - the foreman of the site
G - a medical worker at a medical institution working with the company under a contract
D - all of the above
3. What is not prohibited for workers in production shops:
A - apply buttons, hooks, etc. instead of ties
B - fasten sanitary clothing with pins, needles
B - eat and smoke in designated areas
G - store cigarettes, beads, pins, money in the pockets of bathrobes
D - wear earrings, clips, beads in the workplace
4. Who is responsible for maintaining personal hygiene by the employee:
A - enterprise administration
B - local authorities of the Sanitary Inspection
In - the employee of the enterprise
G - trade union organization
D - all of the above
5. What should the employees of the enterprise do before leaving the shift:
A - pass a medical examination
B - to pass training on a sanitary minimum and pass exams
B - get acquainted with the rules of personal hygiene
G - get a medical book
D - undergo a monthly medical examination
G - all of the above
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Responsibilities and Responsibilities for Compliance with Sanitary Rules
- RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES, RESPONSIBILITY AND SOCIAL PROTECTION OF MEDICAL WORKERS
In the days of the USSR, the implementation of medical activities was protected by departmental barriers. With the democratization of the Russian state and society, pathologists and other pathological anatomical service employees (PAS) were poorly prepared for the legal regulation of their professional activities. The Fundamentals (Law of July 22, 93, No. 5487-1) establish that one of the tasks
- Legal liability of servicemen for violation of the rules for handling narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
In the theory of law, legal liability is considered as an obligation prescribed by law to be responsible for the offense committed and to suffer the adverse consequences of their unlawful behavior. In its content, legal liability is a system of coercion in the form of applying state measures to a person, i.e. appropriate sanction for violation
- Criminal liability of servicemen for violation of the rules for the treatment of narcotic substances
The current Criminal Code of the Russian Federation criminalizes the following types of crimes against public health and public morality: Article 228. Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacture, processing of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues. 1. Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacture, processing without purpose
- Duties of the medical assistant
The sanitary assistant, being the main assistant to the sanitary doctor of the city or district SES, monitors, on his instructions or on the basis of regulatory documents, the implementation of recommendations on the organization of rational nutrition for industrial workers, children and adolescents, diet food in hospitals, sanatoriums, dispensaries, rest homes and etc. This section of the work
- The problem of responsibility in the scientific heritage of S. L. Rubinstein and its development in the concept of personal responsibility as a property of the subject of life
In all ethical and legal teachings, responsibility is considered in connection with the philosophical problem of freedom. However, it is often solved abstractly and made dependent on the answer to the question: can a person be considered free in his actions at all? Freedom and necessity are two philosophical categories expressing the relationship between human activities and objective laws.
- Instruction on the procedure for the implementation by bodies and institutions of the sanitary-epidemiological service of the state sanitary supervision of the sanitary condition of health facilities
(Approved by Order of the USSR M3 of March 23, 76 No. 228) In accordance with the Regulation on State Sanitary Inspection in the USSR, approved by Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated May 31, 73 No. 361, the sanitary and epidemiological service is entrusted with the supervision of sanitary and epidemiological control events and compliance by institutions and institution managers
- Monitoring compliance with established emission standards
One of the mandatory sections of the draft MPE standards is “Monitoring compliance with established emission standards at the enterprise”. Considering that the validity period of the OND-90 (St. Petersburg, 1992) and the “Model Instructions for the Organization of the Industrial Emission Control System and Industrial Industries” (L., 1986) have expired and many of the provisions of these documents do not correspond to modern
- Article 13. Observance of medical confidentiality
1. Information about the fact of a citizen's request for medical care, his state of health and diagnosis, other information obtained during his medical examination and treatment, constitute medical confidentiality. 2. It is not allowed to disclose information constituting medical confidentiality, including after the death of a person, by persons by whom they became known during training, the performance of labor, official,
- MONITORING HEALTH CONDITIONS, LABOR CONDITIONS, SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE WITH PERSONAL PERSONAL HYGIENE
The main purpose of medical examination of personnel is to protect their health and prevent access to work for sick persons or bacteria carriers, which can be a source of mass infectious diseases and food poisoning. The obligation to conduct medical examinations of catering workers is indicated by Art. 34 of the Law of the Russian Federation “On the sanitary-epidemiological well-being of the population”
- Organization of the work of the infectious diseases hospital, rules for observing the anti-epidemic regime
The training target: to familiarize cadets with the organization of the work of the infectious diseases hospital and the complex of anti-epidemic measures carried out in a medical institution during admission, treatment and examination, as well as upon discharge of an infectious patient. Training time: 2 hours. Venue: reception and treatment departments of the clinic of infectious diseases (442 OKVG, City infectious