Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF PREVENTIVE AND CURRENT STATE SUPERVISION OF FOOD ENTERPRISES.
According to functions, decisions and specific tasks, state sanitary supervision is usually divided into preventive and current.
Preventive sanitary supervision includes monitoring compliance with sanitary standards and rules when:
1. Long-term planning of the development of a network of catering enterprises;
2. The development of design standards for public catering enterprises (SNiP);
3. Provision of land for the construction of public catering facilities;
4. Coordination of projects for the construction of catering facilities;
5. Adaptation of existing buildings for catering;
6. Changing the profile of the existing catering;
7. Changing the assortment and formulation of dishes and the use of new types of raw materials.
8. Commissioning of newly constructed and reconstructed buildings of public catering facilities;
9. Design and commissioning of new production lines, assemblies, machines, equipment.
10. Development of standards and specifications for semi-finished products, dishes, culinary and confectionery products, containers and packaging materials.
11. The release of new types of dishes and products, the use of new dishes, containers, equipment and packaging.
12. The use of new types of pesticides, detergents, etc.
As you can see, preventive sanitary supervision is carried out at the stage of development of the project of a public catering enterprise, its construction, introduction and change of technology, formulations, assortment, etc.
control is carried out even before the start of work of the enterprise or the start of production of new products.
Unlike preventive - current sanitary supervision is carried out directly for existing catering enterprises and includes control over:
1. Compliance of the structure and maintenance of public catering enterprises with the existing sanitary-hygienic (SG) and sanitary-anti-epidemic standards and rules;
2. Compliance with SG and SPNiP in the manufacture, production, production, storage, transportation and sale of catering products;
3. The conformity of the equipment, inventory, containers, packaging materials, utensils intended for contact with food products, existing SG and SPNiP;
4. Compliance with established hygiene requirements for the use of food additives in food production;
5. The implementation of measures to prevent food poisoning, acute intestinal infections and diseases of nutritional origin;
6. The implementation of measures to introduce a balanced diet;
7. Compliance with the order of fortification of ready meals;
8. Compliance with the established procedure for passing medical examinations by catering workers.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF PREVENTIVE AND CURRENT STATE SUPERVISION OF FOOD ENTERPRISES.
- The main goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering establishments
The EPP survey is an important section of the work of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance and other regulatory organizations. The main purpose of the survey is to identify potential sanitary and epidemiological violations that could adversely affect the quality of products and the health status of consumers and staff. The main tasks of the sanitary-epidemiological
- State sanitary supervision of the construction and operation of residential and public buildings
Control over the construction and operation of residential and public buildings occupies a significant place in the work of a doctor in communal hygiene. Preventive and current sanitary supervision is carried out in accordance with the law of Ukraine "On ensuring the sanitary and epidemic well-being of the population" (1994); "Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses" (1984, as amended and
- THE CONCEPT OF A SANITARY MODE OF A PUBLIC FOOD SERVICE. SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL "RISK FACTORS" IN PUBLIC FOOD.
One of the most important requirements for the work of public catering enterprises is the release of benign, epidemically flawless products. This can only be achieved if certain requirements for the operation of the catering business are fully met. These requirements are set forth in various regulatory documents,
- Sanitary and epidemiological examination of public catering establishments
Purpose of the lesson: To get acquainted with the methodology of the sanitary-epidemiological examination of public catering enterprises. Work content: 1. Acquaintance with the goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering enterprises. 2. Preparation for the examination. 3. The main issues to be studied in the survey of catering.
- COMMUNITY HYGIENE
Catering enterprises are called upon to provide the population with prepared food, convenience foods and culinary products at the place of their residence, work or study. From the first years of Soviet power, the party and the government paid attention to the development of a catering network for children and industrial workers. V.I. Lenin pointed out that in the exemplary formulation of work, public
- Types of catering facilities
Public catering enterprises can conditionally be divided into the following types: 1) working on raw materials - with a full cycle of processing of raw materials, producing semi-finished products (kitchen factories, procurement factories, specialized procurement workshops, etc.); 2) working in semi-finished products, producing finished products (canteens, culinary factories and workshops, dining cars, cafes, snack bars,
- Classification of catering facilities
The design of public catering enterprises takes into account the following characteristics underlying the classification: type of enterprise, functional purpose, technological stage of processing of raw materials, method of production of culinary products, assortment, nature of service and provided services, type of food, location of the enterprise, serviced visitors, seasonality
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF FOOD COMPANIES
2.1. Territory requirements. To maintain cleanliness at the enterprise, timely and proper cleaning of its territory, collection and removal of food waste, household garbage, cleaning and disinfection of waste bins are of great importance. Littering of the territory, accumulation of garbage on it, empty containers contribute to the pollution of the premises of enterprises and create conditions for the breeding of flies and nesting rodents,
- Sanitary requirements for catering
The device and equipment of public catering facilities (canteens, restaurants, snack bars, cafes, kitchens, buffets, etc.) are regulated by the current construction and sanitary standards. The range of products manufactured by the catering company is approved by the relevant trade bodies according to the assortment minimum in strict accordance with the type of enterprise,
- Occupational health in catering
Public catering enterprises are equipped with a large amount of equipment, the operation of which can have an adverse effect on the body of the worker - by increasing the volume of noise, temperature and humidity. Therefore, certain technical requirements are presented to the device and the operating mode of the equipment and instructions for its operation are developed, with which
- Sanitary supervision of the organization of therapeutic nutrition at industrial enterprises
Therapeutic and preventive nutrition (LPP) is considered (along with comprehensive measures to eliminate harmful working conditions) as a highly effective health factor. BOB is organized at industrial enterprises with the aim of preventing the disease, provides for an increase in the protective functions of the body of workers in the link of the predominant effect of harmful factors
- Catering Procurement
The composition of the procurement catering facilities includes the following groups of premises: storage, production, household, service, utility - an expedition. Warehouses include: refrigerated chambers for storing raw materials and food waste; pantries for vegetables and dry products; containers, packaging materials and inventory; unloading platform with boxes and the storeroom.
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering establishments
The production of high-quality products at public catering enterprises and the health status of consumers largely depend on compliance with the requirements of the sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 220.127.116.119-01 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering organizations, the manufacture and turnover of food products and food raw materials in them”. Quality and
- Sanitary and epidemiological evaluation of catering projects
Purpose: to get acquainted with the sanitary and epidemiological expertise of catering projects. Work content: 1. Consider and give a sanitary and epidemiological assessment: the type of the enterprise; territory and master plan of the site; building layout; the recruitment and placement of commercial, industrial, warehouse, administrative and technical premises; accommodation
- General assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state of public catering enterprises
The overall assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state is scored by 5 main factors of the sanitary-epidemiological risk of food poisoning and infectious diseases (Table 17). The condition of the catering enterprise is evaluated in points: • subject to all sanitary and hygienic rules - 100 points; • satisfactory condition of the enterprise - 91-100
- PURPOSE, METHODS AND MEANS OF DISINFECTION IN FOOD ENTERPRISES.
The set of measures to comply with the sanitary regime at a public catering enterprise includes measures to destroy microflora in the environment. It is known that some pathogenic microbes (pathogenic), when ingested, can multiply and produce toxins (poisons) that can cause various diseases of a microbial nature. It should be emphasized that