Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Lesson 6 GOLDEN AGE OF CLINICAL MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
Questions for discussion:
1. The formation of clinical medicine. Clinical Approval The activities of G. Burhaave (1668 - 1738). The introduction of physical examination methods. The formation of domestic deontology. Domestic therapists: M.Ya. Mudrov, S.P. Botkin, G.A. Zakharyin.
2. The formation of surgery on a scientific basis. The doctrine of blood transfusion. The discovery of K. Landsteiner. The discovery and implementation of pain relief. Aseptic and antiseptic. Creation of topographic anatomy.
3. Anatomical and surgical schools in Russia. P.A. Zagorsky, I.V. Buyalsky, E.O. Mukhin, I.F. Bush. N.I. Pirogov: the creation of domestic topographic anatomy, military surgery, the introduction of new operational methods. The works of Russian physiologists in the field of anesthesia. Activities N.V. Sklifosovsky, A.V. Vishnevsky. Abdominal surgery.
Sources for analysis and notes:
1. Mudrov M.Ya. A word about the way to learn and study practical medicine at the patient’s bed (see
Appendix No. 9).
2. Sklifosovsky N.V. We are talking about the success of surgery under the influence of the antiseptic method (see Appendix No. 13).
Topics for posts:
1. S.P. Botkin as a public figure.
2. The personality of G. A. Zakharyin.
3. Pedagogical and social activities of N. I. Pirogov.
4. The personality of EO Mukhin.
1. Sorokina T.S. The history of medicine. - M., 1994 .-- Ch. 7. S.261 - 277, 292 - 311.
1. Brezhnev A.P. Pirogov - M., 1990.
2. Brado IS The history of antiseptics and aseptics in Russia and the USSR. - M., 1956.
3. Zhorov I.S. The development of surgical anesthesia in Russia and the USSR - M., 1951.
4. Kolesov V.N. Pages from the history of domestic surgery. - M., 1953.
5. Kovanov VV Surgery without miracles - M., 1986.
6. Kovanov V.V. Sklifosovsky V. - M., 1952.
The most important dates on this topic are 38 - 53.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Lesson 6 GOLDEN AGE OF CLINICAL MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
- Lesson 3 Topic: MEDICINE DEVELOPMENT IN RUSSIA IN THE EPOCH OF DEVELOPED FEODALISM (XVIII CENTURY)
Goals and objectives: 1. To characterize the shifts that have occurred in the socio-economic situation of Russia and the end of the seventeenth and beginning of the eighteenth centuries, as conditions for the accelerated development of medicine. 2. To consider the formation of medicine as a system within its sections. 3. To determine the occurrence of objective prerequisites for the formation of professional assistance to the population. Medical care organization in
- Lesson 4 Topic: MEDICINE IN RUSSIA OF THE I HALF OF THE XIX CENTURY. DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY IN RUSSIA IN THE XIX CENTURY. Pathogenesis theories
Goals and objectives: 1. Show the most important socio-economic events from the history of Russia in the first half of the nineteenth century. (Patriotic War of 1812. The Decembrist uprising of 1825, peasant unrest, defeat in the Crimean War, etc.). And against their background, to reveal the further development of revolutionary democratic thought in the writings of A.N. Radishchev, V.G. Belinsky, A.I. Herzen and others, and its influence and statement in
- GOLDEN AGE OF SURGERY
Since the time of ancient civilizations, surgery, as the most radical part of medicine, has come a long and difficult way. However, the most impressive and brilliant achievements of scientists and surgeons from different countries, including Russia, was marked by the twentieth century, which can rightly be called the "golden age"
- Lesson 7 HYGIENE DEVELOPMENT. PUBLIC AND EARTH MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
Questions for discussion: 1. The development of scientific hygiene in Europe. M. Pettenkofer. The formation of professional hygiene. J. Simon., J.P. Franc. Hygienic studies in Russia: A.P. Dobroslavin, F.F. Erisman 2. Zemstvo reform and the formation of Zemstvo medicine. Zemsky reform. Medical site. Exit and stationary systems. Achievements and results of zemstvo medicine. Hospital development:
- Lesson 9 Topic: SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND THEORETICAL BACKGROUND OF FORMING A MEDICAL CASE IN RUSSIA IN THE XIX CENTURY. ZEMA MEDICINE
Goals and objectives: 1. To acquaint students with the socio-political and socio-economic situation in the country. Influence on the internal situation in Russia of political events. 2. To familiarize with the state of medical affairs in Russia in the second half of the 19th century. The logical structure and the main elements of the lesson: To characterize the socio-economic shifts that occurred in Russia during
- Lesson 2 Topic: MEDICINE IN RUSSIA IN THE EPOCH OF FEODALISM. MEDICINE IN KIEV RUSSIA (IX-XIII centuries). AND IN THE MOSCOW STATE (XV-XVII centuries.)
Goals and objectives: 1. Show the main sources of culture and medicine of Kievan Rus (IX-XIII): the culture of ancient tribes, Eastern Slavs and Byzantium. Reveal the nature of medical practice. Familiarize with the preparation of doctors. The organization of medical care, an arsenal of funds for its implementation. 2. To identify the most important areas of development of medicine in the Moscow state (XV - XVII centuries), the system
- Lesson 10 CLINICAL MEDICINE IN TATARSTAN
Questions for discussion: 1. Formation and development of public health in the Republic of Tatarstan. Organization of the People's Health of the Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (1920), Clinical Institute (1921); sanitary service, the creation of a system of institutions for the protection of motherhood and childhood. Stages of healthcare development in the RT, achievements. The introduction of health insurance (1995). (See lecture material). 2. Kazan
- Veterinary medicine of noble Russia (XVIII century)
For Russia, the eighteenth century was the heyday of the reforms of Peter the Great. It was characterized by the strengthening of feudal serfdom, the development of trade and industry, the organization of educational and scientific institutions. In 1725, the Academy of Sciences was opened. To prepare new scientific personnel, a university and a gymnasium were created at it. In 1755, Moscow University was opened. AT
- Summary of a class on valeology with elements of mathematics "The Seven Golden Rules"
Software content. 1. Continue to formulate the concept of a healthy lifestyle in children. 2. To teach to love surrounding people, to know that mental health of surrounding people depends on good words. 3. To fix the concept of the regime of the day, its need for the successful organization of life and activity of each person. 4. To consolidate the skills of children to determine the time by the hour, to solve problems on
- Physical development of socially different populations of children and adolescents living in various territories of Russia in the first decade of the 21st century
In the previous paragraph, the hygienic characteristics of the studied populations of children and adolescents were given and their social differences were shown. Since physical development is considered as an indicator of the sanitary-epidemiological well-being of the population, it can be assumed that it will have differences in these populations. For the description and analysis of indicators of physical development were selected