Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous |
Afanasyev, V. Society: consistency, knowledge and control / V. Afanasyev. - M .: Politizdat, 1981. - S. 253.
2. Abbasova, O.S. A systematic approach to the study of socialist society and the improvement of the sphere of education: author. diss. Dr. Philos. Science / O.S.Abbasova. - Tashkent, 1984 .- S. 346.
3. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, K. A. Life Strategy / K. A, Abulkhanova-Slavskaya. - M.: Thought, 1991.- S. 125.
4. Arginskaya, I.I. We train according to the L.V. system Zankova. 3rd ed., Additional, Samara, Fedorov Corp., 2003.- S. 525.
5. Anufriev, A.F. Scientific research: term papers, dissertations and dissertations / A.F. Anufriev. - M., 2004 .-- S. 327.
6. Bodrov, V.A. Psychology of professional activity / V.A. Bodrov. // Modern psychology. Guide Ed. V.N. Druzhinina. M .: Publishing house "INFA-M", 1999. - S. 668.
7. Borytko, N.M. The space of education: the way of being: monograph / N.M. Borytko // Scientific. ed. N.K. Sergeev. - Volgograd: Change, 2000 .-- S. 175.
8. Bozhovich, L.I. Age patterns of the formation of a child’s personality: author. diss. ... dr ped. sciences (in psychology) / L.I. Bozovic. - M., 1966 .-- S. 325.
9. Burne, R. I - the concept and I - the images. Self-awareness and protective mechanisms of personality / R. Berne. - Samara. Ed. House "Bahrah", 2003. - S. 656
10. Borozdin, L.V. The study of the level of claims / L.V. Borozdin // Textbook. - M .: Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 1993. - S. 141.
11. Berne, R. Development of I - concepts and education / R. Berne. - M .: Progress, 1986.-S. 422.
12. Belobrykina, O. A. Psychological conditions and factors of development of personality self-esteem / O.A. White hair. - Abstract. Cand. psychol. Sciences - N., 2000.-S. 127.
13. Bodaley, A.A. Psychology and pedagogy / A.A., Bodalev.- Textbook. 4th ed., Publ.: Institute of Psycho-Ii., 2004. - P. 347.
14. Borozdin, JI.B. Theoretical and experimental study of self-esteem / JI.B. Borozdin; abstract of diss. Doct. psychol. sciences. M .: Moscow State University, 2001.-S. 121.
15. Hippenreiter, Yu.B. Introspection method and the problem of self-observation / Yu.B. Gippenreiter // Introduction to General Psychology. Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1988 .- S. 247.
16. Gmurman, V. Ye. Probability theory and mathematical statistics / V. E. Gmurman. - M.: Higher School, 2002. - 405 p.
17. Dubovitskaya, T.D. Diagnostics of the level of professional orientation of students / T.D. Dubovitskaya // Psychological science and education. - 2004. - No. 2. - S. 86.
18. James, W. Psychology. / W. James. - M.: Pedagogy, 1991 .-- S. 88.
19. Seer, E.F. Social and vocational education at the university: a practical guide. Monograph / E.F. Zeer, I.I. Khasanova. Yekaterinburg: Publishing House of the Russian State Prof. Pedagogical University, 2003. - P. 158.
20. Zinchenko, V.P. B. Meshcheryakov. Psychological Dictionary / V.P. Zinchenko, B. Meshcheryakova. - M .: Pedagogy - Press, 2001. - S. 440.
21. Kojaspirova, .M. Teaching Dictionary: For Stud. higher and wednesday textbook. institutions / M. Kojaspirova, A.Yu. Kojaspirov. - M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2005. - S. 503.
22. Klimov, E.A. Psychology of a professional / E.A. Klimov // Psychologists of the Fatherland. M .; Voronezh: NPO MODEK, 1996. - P. 407.
23. Kovalev, A. Psychology of personality / A. Kovalev. - 3rd ed., Revised, and ext. M., 1970 .-- S. 391.
24. Cohn, I.S. Discovery I / I.S. Con - M .: Politizdat, 1978. - FROM.
25. Kulagina, I.Yu., Kolyutsky V.N. Developmental Psychology / I. Yu. Kulagina, V.N. Kolyutsky. - M.: SC Sphere, Yurait, 2001. - S. 464.
26. Cohn, I.S. Category "I" in psychology / I.S. Con // Psychol. f - l., 1981 .- T.2, No. 3. - P. 38.
27. Korneeeea, L.N. Self-assessment as a mechanism for self-regulation of professional activity // Bulletin of Leningrad State University. 1989. - Vol. 4. - S. 96.
28. Korostyleva, L.A. Personal self-realization in the professional sphere: the genesis of difficulties // Psychological problems of personal self-realization.
29. Krylov, A.N. "Image of I" as a factor in the development of personality // Dis. ... cand. psychol. Sciences., M., 1984.-C. 175.
30. Kuznetsov I.Yu. Psychological features of professional personality self-determination in diverse professions ./ I.Yu. Kuznetsov // Dis. Cand. psychol. Sciences., M .; Moscow State University.- 2000.- S. 132.
31. Nebytova, L.A. Features of the student’s personality self-esteem ... / L.A. Nebytova // Academic year. Volgograd. Ser.Z.- 2009.- No. 32, - S. 35.
32. Naumenko, Yu.V. On the education of the professional orientation of the personality of students / Yu.V. Naumenko // Prince. Psychology of professional suitability. M .: PER SE, 2001 .-- S. 76.
33. Leontiev, A.N.
Activity Consciousness. Personality / A.N. Leontiev. - M., 1977.-p. 304.
34. Lavrova, ON. The influence of personality characteristics on the success of professional activities in the system "person - person" / N.A. Lavrova // Professional activity. - M. 1990.- S. 95.
35. Karelina, M.Yu. Psychodiagnostics: areas of application, problems, development prospects / M.Yu. Karelina // Theses of the Moscow Inter-University Scientific and Practical Conference, ed. M .: MISSO, 2003. - S. 195.
36. Kremer, N. Sh. Econometrics // N. Sh. Kremer, N. Sh. B. A. Putko M .: UNITY - DANA, 2002. - 311 p.
37. Myasishchev, V.N. Abilities and needs / V.N. Myasischev // Psychological abilities and needs. Scientists notes. - L., 1962 .-- S. 304.
38. Merlin BC Psychology of individuality: Selected psychological works / BC Merlin / ed. E.A. Klimova. - M .: Publishing house of the Moscow Psychological and Social Institute. - 2005 .-- S. 256.
39. Markova Psychology of teacher labor. - M., 1993 .-- S. 190.
40. Nolitsa Z.A. Establishment of psychological contact of teachers with students / Z.A. Nolitsa // Teacher Psychology: Thesis. reports to the 7th Congress of Psychologists of the USSR. M., - 1989. - S. 32.
41. Quinn, Virginia N. Applied Psychology / N. Quinn, Virginia. - St. Petersburg., M., Kharkov, Minsk: Peter, 2000. - S. 560.
42. Pokrovskaya, S.E. Features of the development of a system of vocational guidance for youth. / S. E. Pokrovskaya // Actual problems of career guidance and professional adaptation: Sat. scientific articles. - Baranovichi, 1999.-S. 205.
43. Petrovsky A.V., Yaroshevsky M. Psychology: Dictionary - M., 1990.-S. 406.
44. Pryazhnikov, N.S. Professional and personal self-determination / N.S. Pryazhnikov. - M .: Publishing house "Institute of Practical Psychology"; Voronezh: NPO Modek, 1996.- P. 205.
45. Rostunov, A. T. Formation of professional suitability / A.T. Rostunov, - M., 1984. - S. 176.
46. Petrovsky, A.V. Introduction to Psychology / A.V. Petrovsky. - M, 1995.-S. 410.
47. Petrovsky, A.V. Introduction to Psychology / A.V. Petrovsky. - M, 1981 .- No. 1.-S. 279.
48. Rosenberg, M. General psychodiagnostics / M. Rosenberg // Methodology “The scale of self-esteem”. M .: 2000. - S. 175.
49. Reznichenko, M. Introduction to pedagogical activity: textbook. manual for students of the faculty of primary education / M .. Reznichenko. - Samara: Publishing House of the SSPU, 2003. - S. 305.
50. Rubinstein, C.JI. Fundamentals of General Psychology / C.JI. Rubinstein. - St. Petersburg: Publishing House "Peter", 2000. - 712 e .: ill. - (Series "Masters of Psychology"). - S. 195.
51. Simon, B. Society and Education / B. Simon. - M.: Progress, 2000 .-- 275 p.
52. Safin, V.F., Nikov T.P. Psychological aspects of personality self-knowledge / V.F. Safin, T.P. Nikov // Psychological journal. - 1984. - No. 4. - S. 85.
53. Sidorenko, E. V. Methods of mathematical processing in psychology / E. V. Sidorenko. - SPb .: Rech LLC, 2002. - 350 p.
54. Stopin, V.V. The problem of personal identity from the standpoint of the theory of activity V.A. Leontiev // A.N. Leontiev and modern psychology. M .: Moscow State University, 1983.- S. 230.
55. Titma, M.Kh. The choice of profession as a social problem (based on case studies in the ESSR) / M.Kh. Titma. M., 1975 .-- S. 198.
56. Serebryakova, E.A. Self-confidence and the conditions for its formation among schoolchildren / E.A. Serebryakova // Scientific notes of the Tambov Ped. Inst., 1956., Issue 10, - p. 173.
57. Folken Chuck, T. Psychology - It's Easy / T. Folken Chuck. - M .: Grand, 2002. -C.640.
58. The owners, .I. Acmeology of physical culture and sports: textbook. allowance for students. higher ped textbook. institutions / .and. Hosts, N.V. Kuzmina, L.E. Varfolomeeva. -M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2005.- S.502
59. Kharkin, V.N. Pedagogical improvisation / V.N. Kharkin // Soviet pedagogy. - 1989, - No. 9. - S. 540.
60. Chaliapin, JI.H. Socialization of the teacher / L.N. Chaliapin. - Kuzbassvuzizdat, 1995.- S. 128.
61. Hekhausen, X. Motivation and activity in 2 t. from German, ed. Velichkovsky B.M. M.: Pedagogy, vol. 1, 1986.- P.152.
62. Shishkina, L.I. Social and legal issues of career guidance for youth. / L.I. Shishkin; Leningrad state un-t them. A.A. Zhdanova. - L., 1976. - P.62.
63. Shibutani T. .. I - the concept and self-esteem / T. Shibutani // Self-awareness and protective mechanisms of personality. - Samara. Ed. House “Bahrakh”, 2003.- S. 105.
64. Shafazhinskaya N.E. Personal and professional self-esteem of a student of a pedagogical university / N.E. Shafazhinskaya. - M., 1986. - S. 153
| << Previous |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
- Bibliographic list
V.V. Mitkov. Clinical Guide to Ultrasound Diagnostics. - “VIDAR”, 1996, volume 2, p. 257 - 275 2. A. N. Strizhakov et al. Dopplerometric and Doppleroechocardiographic studies of the nature and staging of impaired fetal hemodynamics with intrauterine growth retardation. // Obstetrician and gynec. 1992, No. 1, p. 22 - 26 3. V. S. Demidov. Dopplerometry in the second trimester
- Bibliographic list
1. A.M. Bolshakov, I.M. Novikova. General hygiene. Textbooks for students of pharmaceutical universities and pharmaceutical departments of medical universities. Moscow. “Medicine” 2002, s316-350 2. The popular medical encyclopedia “Soviet Encyclopedia” Moscow, 1979, p. 57-79 3. Vorobyova A. I., under her editorship, Handbook of a Practitioner, M, Medicine, 1882, p. - 133-144 4.
- Bibliographic list
Adler, M. Alphabet of AIDS / M. Adler, P. Mortimer, P. Beverly, C. Sattentdu.- M .: Mir, 1991. - 74s. Levy D.E. HIV and AIDS Pathogenesis: Monograph - 3rd ed., Eng. ed. Publishing House: Scientific World, 2010. - 736 p. Pokrovsky, V.V. Epidemiology and prevention of HIV infection and AIDS. - Publishing House: Medicine, 1996. -
- Bibliographic list
Normative legal acts of the Russian Federation 1. Constitution of the Russian Federation. Scientific and practical commentary. / Edited by Academician B.N. Topornina. M.: Lawyer. - 1997.716 p. 2. The Arbitration Procedure Code of the Russian Federation dated July 24, 2002 N 95-ФЗ (as amended on July 28, November 2, 2004, March 31, December 27, 2005). Reference and search system "Guarantor". 3. Federal law
- Bibliographic list
1. Actual problems of legal regulation of medical activity: Materials of the 1st All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Moscow, May 16, 2003 / Under the general. ed. Doctor of Law S.G. Stetsenko. M .: Publishing group "Lawyer", 2003. - 344 p. 2. Actual problems of legal regulation of medical activity: Materials of the 2nd All-Russian scientific-practical conference. Moscow, March 26
- Bibliographic list
1. Akopov V.I., Maslov E.N. Law in medicine. - M .: "Book-service". - 2002. - S. 217. 2. Akopov V.I. Medical Law: A book for doctors, lawyers, and patients. - Moscow: ICC "Mart"; Rostov n / a: Publishing center "Mart", 2004. - 368 p. 3. Actual issues of legal regulation in the field of health. Analytical Bulletin. Issue 27. State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. -
- BIBLIOGRAPHIC LIST
Abels H. Interaction, Identification, Presentation: Introduction to Interpretative Sociology. –M., 1999. 2. Abulkhanova K.A. Psychology and personality consciousness. –M., Voronezh, 1999. 3. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Russian mentality: cross-cultural and typological approach // Russian mentality: questions of psychological theory and practice. –M., 1997. S. 7 - 78. 4. Agapova I.Yu.
- Bibliographic list
Abdurakhmanov R.A. Psychological problems of post-war adaptation of Afghanistan veterans // Psychol. journal - 1992. - T. 13. - No. 1. - S. 131-134. 2. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Activity and personality psychology. M., 1980.-335 p. 3. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Life prospects of the individual. // Psychology of personality and lifestyle. M., 1987. - S.137-145. 4. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Personal
- BIBLIOGRAPHIC LITERATURE
Karayani A.G. Psychological support of combat operations of personnel of ground forces in local military conflicts. M., 1998; 2. Kociunas R. Fundamentals of psychological counseling. M., 1999. 3. Abramova G.S. Practical psychology. Ekaterinburg, 1998; 4. Leonova A.B., Kuznetsova A.S. Psychoprophylaxis of stress. M., 1993; 5. Aleksandrovsky Yu.A. Borderline mental
Autopsy and pathological diagnoses. Minsk: 1992 2. Veterinary obstetrics, gynecology and biotechnology., M 2000 3. Goncharov V.P. Obstetrics, gynecology and biotechnology of reproduction M: 2004 4. Dostoevsky P.P., Sudakov N.A. Veterinarian's Handbook. Kiev. Harvest 1990 5. Kolyakov Y.E. Veterinary immunology. Moscow, Agropromizdat. 1987 6 Kuznetsov. G.A.,
- Bibliographic Description Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation
Constitution of the Russian Federation: Adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993. // Russian newspaper. - 1993. - December 25. 2. Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated May 31, 1996 No. 61 - ФЗ “On Defense”: Adopted by the State Duma on April 24, 1996. - M .: Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation 1996. - No. 23, Article 2750. 3. Federal Law of the Russian Federation of March 28, 1998
- List of folders and search folders
In Outlook, information is stored in folders in the same way as documents in Explorer. A folder list is used to display folders. Folder list - a list showing the folders available in the mailbox. The list of folders has a hierarchical structure, that is, it uses the “+” sign to collapse and the “-” sign to expand the list. Folders come in several types, such as standard folders, folders associated with credentials
- CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION OF DISEASES IN THE OIE LIST
Article 1.2.1. Inclusion of the disease in the OIE list is based on the following criteria: Article 1.2.2. Criteria Art. 1.2.1. are applied in accordance with the following decision-making scheme: The following diseases are included in the OIE List: Article 1.2.3. 1. The category "diseases of various animal species" includes: - rabies - Aujeszky's disease
- List of abbreviations
ABP - activated recalcification time of aHnRH - agonists gonadotropin releasing hormone ATS - adrenogenital syndrome HELL - blood pressure ACTH - adrenocorticotropic hormone AP - androgen receptors APTT - activated partial thromboplastin time BAT - biologically active points of VNASH - congenital
- LIST OF REFERENCES
Veliky Novgorod, 2004. 3. Molochkov V.A., Kiselev V.I., Rudykh I.V., Scherbo S.N. Papilloma-viral infection: clinic, diagnosis, treatment. A manual for doctors. Moscow, 2005. 4. Molochkov V.A. Urogenital trichomoniasis and the association of urethrogenital infections // Russian Journal of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases No. 5, 2002, S. 48-55. 5. Vladimirova E.V. Herpetic infections of the skin and
- LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS
BV - bacterial vaginosis VZOT - inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs VZPO - inflammatory diseases of the genital organs of the IUD - intrauterine contraceptives HPV - human papillomavirus HSV - herpes simplex virus GHA - hysterosalpingography STIs - sexually transmitted infections ELISA - enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay