Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
What does a psychologist pay money for?
If something broke in the soul, lost its rhythm, it hurts - with this where and to whom? To friends-girlfriends - well, it helps ... And if not already? If constantly the same rake, the same pits?
But if the car breaks down, it is driven away to the service, and it is hardly a shame to turn to a professional. Repaired, tucked-lacquered - as new becomes. Money paid for the work, and ride at your pleasure.
And to the psychologist ashamed to contact. Here, the definition of “help” immediately puts a weak person who has turned into a position ... Moreover, a weak soul, and the mind, it seems, too ... Like, the psychologist will understand your soul better than you (if he promises it - in this place he lies, and he also wants money for your lies get).
Thus, it often turns out that to turn to a psychologist = sign on your weakness. And all of us have been told since childhood, especially boys, it is a shame to be weak! You must be strong!
And it’s still more difficult for men because psychologists are mostly women ... At first, confessing their difficulties to a woman and then paying money for sympathy is too much !!
And even if you have overcome your doubts, then how to choose from a huge number of proposals the one who really facilitates, supports, calms, tells?
Difficult task ... But doable.
The psychologist is a master who, together with you, repairs, tightens and varnishes, or, more precisely, insures you and ensures the safety of your repairs, supplies you with the tools you need and monitors network voltage. The hour with the psychologist you pay belongs to you. During this time, all the tools of a psychologist are at your disposal, and he himself works exclusively for you - delves into your material, analyzes your experience, focuses you on the nuances of your tasks, looks for a way out of a problem with which you find it difficult to cope with you.
Such participation, at first glance, is similar to parental support. However, in fact, working with a psychologist is very different from communicating with parents in childhood. Than?
1. When mom and dad taught you how to live, they - basically - tailored you in their own image and likeness, introduced restraints of behavior by means of punishments-incentives, imposed their own system of life coordinates. The psychologist is far from such ideas. Tips, strong recommendations, directives - the parental arsenal of education - is radically different from the tools of a psychologist. He accepts you as you are today, without imposing your categories “good-bad” to you, with respect to your life path and to your adult part.
2. If your current problems are rooted in deep childhood, a psychologist will analyze your child-parent relationship with you and will use all means to help get rid of outdated prohibitions and fears that prevent you from now enjoying yourself and your life.
3. The psychologist together with you is interested in developing your creative attitude to your abilities and to life in general, to free you from the shell of straining habits.
4. If in your childhood there was not enough security and love, the participation of a psychologist will help you to restore a sense of security and belief that you are loved.
The money you pay to a psychologist indicates the limit of your interaction. If you complain about life for free - you just ship your own problems with another, if you work with a psychologist - you pay for his qualified participation in solving your problems.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
What does a psychologist pay money for?
- Card 2: where is the money?
A few years ago, one bank asked me for help. The bank needed to understand which customers brought him a lot of money, and which losses caused it. The problem is that the heads of departments invested a lot of effort in working with clients, who brought them only losses. As a result, managers could not concentrate their efforts on developing relationships with more promising customers. Bank wanted
- What is economic psychology
Great opportunities to use psychological knowledge for professional psychologists exist in the field of economics. Unfortunately, psychologists are still rarely attracted to explain economic phenomena. Economists who make important decisions are often not able or do not consider it necessary to take into account the psychology of people. If they are trying to take into account the psychological factor, then this is often done not on the basis of
- WHAT IS AGE PSYCHOLOGY?
The scientist has ready-made concepts and will try to explain the “facts” with the help of these concepts, so he will be biased, will look through certain glasses and, how to know whether these glasses will clarify or distort the picture? The mother knows her child well, but for the most part this knowledge is at the moment. If psychology equips it with certain points of view that
- What does the word psychology mean
The word psychology comes from the Greek words: "soul" and "science." Literally, translated from ancient Greek, this is the science of the soul. Psychology, as a doctrine of the soul, originated more than 2000 years ago as the philosophical teachings of ancient Greek and ancient Oriental thinkers. For the first time, the eminent ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle tried to systematize knowledge about the psyche (384 - 322 g, g, before
- My husband has a panicky fear of being out of money. And this is despite the fact that he and I have a permanent job. What to do and what to say?
Have you tried to just talk to him about what is bothering him? You asked him if he had any questions about this, did he think about it? Was his father afraid of losing money? If so, what did your husband, as a child, feel when you saw this fear of your father? He condemned the father? When we condemn our parents, we eventually become the same as them. It would be good to give
- What does “good or literate” and “bad or illiterate” PSYCHOLOGIST mean?
So who is who? - A good psychologist plays the role of a conductor, he will teach you to solve problems yourself, finding resources inside. A bad psychologist will give you advice. - A good professional with a higher psychological or basic medical education. You can ask to show diplomas, certificates, awards. A good psychologist will be happy to boast of their achievements, bad for you
- I think that having children is a big responsibility. It can even be called a lifetime contract. When I think I can cause them suffering, I feel bad. What do I need to do to think differently?
Change your beliefs. First, when you make a decision to have a child, you should not think that you are responsible for his happiness. Your first motivation should be to give your soul a chance to return in order to incarnate. It is a gift of self. Then, to continue growth, you must learn to love this soul that has chosen you. To have a child is
- What you can already do - 2, just don't know about it or pretend you don't know how
You can reflect on the topic of "Signs". Such reflections pushed me on such magic. Several black cats live in our huge courtyard - at the same time I saw three. Their impudence was limitless, and the power of influence on my life is amazing to the ability to spoil everything on the day when a black cat came across to me on the road. And so it went on until I became
- About the relationship of time and money, or How my time affects my money The relationship of time and money
Time is a conditional and abstract substance that has some pronounced properties: it can stretch, contract, stretch, stop, freeze, etc. The most important and unique quality of time is the ability to increase human capital expressed in monetary terms. This secret knowledge was kept secret for a very long time, and only they knew about it.
- What to do if you think you have a problem with drug use
First, learn to recognize drugs and the symptoms of their use. Secondly, trust your intuition. If you feel that a subordinate is experimenting with drugs, this may be true. Check if there are any drugs in his personal belongings (most often, servicemen store narcotic substances in household pantries, in personal “diplomats”, bags, suitcases,
- I do not understand your theory. You say that you reap what they sow.
Why does my spouse almost never listen to me, although I always listen to her when she talks about her affairs or problems? Do you really listen to what your spouse is saying, or maybe you are listening to your inner voice while she is speaking? Do not you criticize her to yourself in those moments, as she talks to you? Do you think about your answer while she speaks?
- If you hurt something, it does not mean that you are a bad person.
When you managed to create a mask so as not to suffer, it was a heroic act, a feat of self-love. This mask helped you survive and adapt to the family environment that you chose before you incarnate. The true reason for our birth in a particular family or our attraction to people with the same trauma as ours is that from the very beginning we like it when others
- You said that the child should play its part. And what can he do?
The child has a very important role. Immediately after birth, a healthy child has the strength and ability  to crawl through his mother's stomach, find the breast and poke his nose and lick the mother's nipple. The time will come, and he will open his mouth and start sucking. If no one bothers the child and he is next to his mother, he will look for the breast and suck every time he gets hungry. Corporeal
- As a mother, I feel responsible for feeding the children well, because I think that they are too young to take care of their own health. I have three children aged four to nine years. Do you think that this responsibility lies with me?
You are not directly responsible for the health of your children. As a mother, you must be responsible for the consequences of having children, that is, to monitor their material needs, help them with their studies, pass on their knowledge to them, give them love, and all this to the extent that you can. On the other hand, you cannot know in advance what the results will be. You can cook the most
- Is it normal that I constantly compare friends with my father and try to find in them what I liked about my father?
You ask if this is normal, and I will answer you: “Yes, for you, it seems to be normal.” Each determines the norms individually, depending on their views. There are no identical standards for all. Modern society is trying to govern us, in terms of “normal” and “abnormal”, but what is normal for one is not necessarily normal for another. Changing our stereotypes, we
- You have already said that feeling guilty is the greatest source of karma. What do you mean?
Karma is a manifestation of the law of cause and effect. In accordance with this law, anyone reaps what he sows. Since this is a spiritual law, it acts only in relation to what has been sown from us, from our essence, and not in the external world. This means that we reap according to our motivation, and not according to the action or the word spoken. Everything
- What is a trigger, or how does the ventilator know it’s time to start breathing?
The word trigger is translated as a trigger, trigger, trigger relay, start. For the ventilator, it is a starting circuit that includes inhalation. Currently, various parameters can be used to activate inspiration: 1. Time. 2. Pressure. 3. Feed. 4. Volume. 5. Electrical impulse passing through the phrenic nerve. 6. Signal from the intraesophageal pressure sensor. 7
- I convince myself that I am not leaving my husband just because he is lost without me. Is it not stupid of me?
Your husband may disappear without you, and you yourself thought about the fact that it will not be easy for you without him? Apparently, he is very dependent on you. It is possible that both of you are interdependent. I can assume that you like to play the role of a mother in your relationship with him. When you are fully aware of your own addiction, sit down and calmly talk to him. Plan this conversation for
- My mother told me that inflammation of the nipples is always and that you just have to put up with it.
Like many other women, your mother suffered in vain. Inflammation of the nipples can and should be prevented. In most cases, they are a sign of improper attachment to the chest. The baby sucks only the nipple, causing friction and causing harm, instead of sucking the breast in a wave-like action that cannot damage the nipple. Approximately 90% of problems are wrong.