Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
What does “good or literate” and “bad or illiterate” PSYCHOLOGIST mean?
So who is who?
- A good psychologist plays the role of a conductor, he will teach you to solve problems yourself, finding resources inside. A bad psychologist will give you advice.
- A good professional with a higher psychological or basic medical education. You can ask to show diplomas, certificates, awards. A good psychologist will be happy to boast of his achievements, a bad one will tell you - that I forgot where I put them.
- A good psychologist will always listen to you to the end and only then will he begin to speak himself. If a psychologist cuts you off in half a word, saying “Yes, yes, I know,” or begins to tell you how wonderful he went fishing last weekend — perhaps he needs a psychologist now than you.
- A good psychologist understands his advisory role. He will not ask the client what is best to give to his wife or in what stores are now sales.
- A good psychologist always shares personal and professional relationships. If a psychologist invites you to meet after work and go to his favorite nightclub or visit him for “additional consultation”, then this is a bad psychologist.
- A good psychologist never diagnoses and does not make hasty conclusions. If you just went to his office, and the psychologist mutters to himself, "Schizophrenia, definitely." Worse, when he tells you this after you share with him your innermost feelings, not wanting to abandon the accepted diagnosis.
- A good psychologist never prescribes medication.
This can only be done by a doctor or psychiatrist. If a psychologist strenuously pushes the newest bioadditive “For gaining psychological calmness and ideal forms,” this is a bad psychologist.
- A good psychologist is always a specialist who has himself undergone or is undergoing personal therapy. If a psychologist says: “Why do I need a psychologist? I myself am a psychologist! ”Is a bad psychologist.
- A good psychologist always continues to learn and develop. He undergoes professional trainings, seminars, has a personal supervisor. If the psychologist says that he already knows everything and the most important one, this can only say the opposite.
- A good psychologist is a psychologist with a specific specialization. If a psychologist says that he solves absolutely any problems, he is a bad psychologist. And a liar.
- A good psychologist who works on an hourly basis will never cut you off after 60 minutes. He will do it tactfully, and if necessary, he will spend a little more time with the client than expected. If a psychologist has an alarm clock ringing at the end of the time for the whole office, most likely, he is a bad psychologist.
- A good psychologist absolutely always keeps confidentiality. Everything that happens between you is your secret with him. If the psychologist tells you the comic situations of former clients, condemns or laughs at them, naming names and surnames, it means that your “secret” will be told later. Before you go to a psychologist, ask if the psychologist is not led by the “My Funny Clients and Their Phobias” comic block.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
What does “good or literate” and “bad or illiterate” PSYCHOLOGIST mean?
- If you hurt something, it does not mean that you are a bad person.
When you managed to create a mask so as not to suffer, it was a heroic act, a feat of self-love. This mask helped you survive and adapt to the family environment that you chose before you incarnate. The true reason for our birth in a particular family or our attraction to people with the same trauma as ours is that from the very beginning we like it when others
- What you can already do - 2, just don't know about it or pretend you don't know how
You can reflect on the topic of "Signs". Such reflections pushed me on such magic. Several black cats live in our huge courtyard - at the same time I saw three. Their impudence was limitless, and the power of influence on my life is amazing to the ability to spoil everything on the day when a black cat came across to me on the road. And so it went on until I became
- What is a trigger, or how does the ventilator know it’s time to start breathing?
The word trigger is translated as a trigger, trigger, trigger relay, start. For the ventilator, it is a starting circuit that includes inhalation. Currently, various parameters can be used to activate inspiration: 1. Time. 2. Pressure. 3. Feed. 4. Volume. 5. Electrical impulse passing through the phrenic nerve. 6. Signal from the intraesophageal pressure sensor. 7
- When I go out for a walk alone or with a friend, my husband always blames me or sulks me. Sometimes I still go out for a walk, and sometimes not. One way or another, I feel ill at ease. If I go for a walk, I feel guilty. If I do not go out for a walk, then I feel unhappy. I know that I give in to guilt, but I can’t do anything with myself. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, who says that a good wife should not go out without her husband. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part - stronger and more often wins. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to come to an agreement and
- Replace or maintain? (artificial or assisted ventilation)
As you know, the work to ensure self-breathing perform respiratory muscles. It has already been mentioned above that the excessive work of the inhalation muscles in adverse conditions leads to their exhaustion and exhaustion. Ventilation completely eliminates the work of the muscles and, on the one hand, gives them rest, but on the other, the inaction of the respiratory muscles causes rapidly increasing dystrophic processes in it. AT
- Completion of the technique or what to do next.
Once you reach the optimal weight for you, you can proceed to the third stage of the methodology, which will complete the process of changing metabolism. These changes will be irreversible, that is, to remain for the rest of their lives. How long this period will last depends only on your body. It usually takes from one to three years. During this time, the body has to convince that
- What recommendations should be given to a psychologist to potential clients when choosing a family or individual psychologist?
The success of psychotherapy depends on the choice of the psychologist. It is a combination of professional knowledge and experience of the psychologist, plus his individual qualities are crucial in solving your problems. Therefore, the choice should be solid, because it is this person who will help you change for the better. In our country, psychological counseling and psychotherapy are relatively new.
- What about premature or low birthweight babies?
As we said earlier, the more vulnerable a child is, the more important it is for him to get breast milk. Breastfeeding creates less stress for a premature or low-fat baby who can breastfeed than bottle feeding. If the baby is deeply premature or too weak to breastfeed, it can be fed through a tube (food tube) with your expressed milk. It can be quite
- Trifonova M. V .. Negotiations with sausage, or We are what we eat, 2009
- And what is the norm? Or who is a “normal” citizen?
Excursion to biology Norma - this is what is accepted by the majority, is not it? She twists a man into a ram's horn, pushes the established framework into one for all and forever, blocks the paths to creativity. This is a marsh where people die, not having time to wake up, future geniuses, titans, creators. Because everything is prescribed in advance, who and how should behave. Grandmother should always be wearing glasses, knitting in
- Lissy Moussa. Kirdyk and OK`SUMORON, or What to do, 2008