Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Diagnostics of listening skills
Test "Can you listen?"
Mark situations that cause you dissatisfaction, frustration, or annoyance when talking to any person, be it your friend, colleague, boss, or casual interlocutor.
1. The interlocutor does not allow me to speak, constantly interrupts me during the conversation.
2. The interlocutor never looks at me during a conversation.
3. The interlocutor constantly fusses: pencil and paper occupy him more than my words.
4. The interlocutor never smiles.
5. The interlocutor always distracts me with questions and comments.
6. The interlocutor is trying to refute me.
7. The interlocutor puts different content into my words.
8. The interlocutor raises counter questions to my questions.
9. Sometimes the interlocutor asks me, pretending that he did not hear.
10. The interlocutor, not having listened to the end, interrupts me only then to agree.
11. The interlocutor during the conversation is focused on the outsider: he plays with a cigarette, wipes the glasses of glasses, etc., and I firmly believe that he is inattentive.
12. The interlocutor draws conclusions for me.
13. The interlocutor always tries to insert a word into my story.
14. The interlocutor looks at me carefully, not blinking.
15. The interlocutor looks at me, as if evaluating. It bothers
16. When I propose something new, the interlocutor says that he thinks the same.
17. The interlocutor replayes, showing that he is interested in the conversation, nods his head too often, gasps and assented.
18. When I talk about the serious, the interlocutor inserts funny stories, jokes, jokes.
19. The interlocutor often looks at his watch during a conversation.
20. The interlocutor demands that everyone agree with him.
Any of his statements ends with the question: “Do you also think so?” or "Do you disagree?"
To summarize. So, the number of situations that cause you frustration and annoyance is:
14-20 - you are a poor conversationalist, and you need to carefully work on yourself and learn to listen.
8-14 - you have some shortcomings, you are critical of statements, but you still lack some advantages of a good conversationalist, avoid hasty conclusions, do not focus on the way you speak, do not pretend, look for the hidden meaning of what was said, do not monopolize the conversation.
2-8 - you are a good conversationalist. But sometimes you refuse to give your partner full attention. Politely repeat his statements, give time to express your thoughts completely, adapt your pace of thinking to his speech and you can be sure that it will be even more pleasant to communicate with you.
0-2 - you are an excellent conversationalist. You can listen. Your communication style can be an example to others.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Diagnostics of listening skills
- Formed knowledge, skills and abilities
As a result of studying and obtaining practical skills in the discipline, the student should: a) have an idea: - about modern achievements in theoretical, methodological and practical issues of military psychology and pedagogy; - on the social parameters of society that have a direct impact on the personnel of naval units. b) know: - psychological
- Listening skills
The skill that we improve with the help of morning pages and creative dates is the ability to listen. Pages teach us to hear, not paying attention to the Censor, and creative dates teach us to catch the voice of inspiration. Despite the fact that both classes are not directly related to the creation of works of art, the creative process cannot do without them. A work of art cannot be invented from
- It seems to me that my husband condemns me whenever it comes to my attendance at a lecture at the Listen to Your Body Center.
Beside him, I feel like I am not able to reason sensibly. He often calls me naive. What should I do? Your spouse only expresses what you think of yourself deep down. Have you ever thought that you are not judicious enough? Don't you think that naivety is a manifestation of a character weakness? Do you sometimes blame yourself for being too naive
- When I openly tell my husband how I feel about some of his actions, he listens to me, and then calmly answers that no one has the right to interfere in his personal life, that he is who he is and cannot change.
He believes that I should not take everything so close to my heart and that I should take care of my well-being myself. How should I be in this situation? Your husband, of course, is right in one thing: this is his personal life and he is not obliged to report to anyone other than himself. On the other hand, I cannot agree with his statement that he cannot change. Everyone can change for the better if
- Klyucharyov A.A. et al. Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of liver diseases in children (Manual for Practitioners), 2001
- LECTURE No. 17. Bronchial obstructive syndrome. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment. Respiratory failure. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment
Bronchial obstructive syndrome is a clinical symptom complex observed in patients with generalized impaired patency of the bronchial pathways, its leading manifestation is expiratory dyspnea, asthma attacks. Diseases accompanied by airway obstruction. The main causes of airway obstruction in children. 1. Obstruction of the upper respiratory tract: 1) acquired: a)
- LECTURE No. 19. Respiratory diseases. Acute bronchitis. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment, prevention. Chronical bronchitis. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment, prevention
LECTURE No. 19. Respiratory diseases. Acute bronchitis. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment, prevention. Chronical bronchitis. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment,
- for the diagnosis of bovine brucellosis in small cattle, clinical, epizootological data and the results of laboratory (bacteriological and serological) studies are taken into account. Clinical diagnosis. The main clinical sign of brucellosis in small cattle is abortion of ewes. Abortion of brucellosis etiology is characterized by retention of the placenta, metritis, violation
Examination of patients with hypertension is carried out in accordance with the following tasks: • determination of the degree and stability of increasing blood pressure (table 1); • exclusion of secondary (symptomatic) hypertension or identification of its form; • assessment of total cardiovascular risk: u identification of other CVD risk factors, diagnosis of POM and ACS that may affect prognosis and effectiveness
Diagnosis of uterine fibroids in most cases is not difficult. At the same time, identification of small myomatous nodes, determination of the location of fibroids, structural characteristics, as well as differential diagnostics (Fig. 35), assessment of the endometrium and possible malignancy (development of sarcoma, cancer) require a thorough comprehensive examination. Of additional methods
- Differential diagnosis
The pronounced polymorphism of clinical symptoms, the absence of specific signs of the disease in publicly available studies (ECG, radiography, laboratory parameters) determine the complexity of the diagnosis of pulmonary embolism and the need for differential diagnosis with many diseases. Diseases with which you have to differentiate pulmonary embolism: • MI, unstable angina pectoris; •