Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
1. The psychologist of goiter’s commitments wants to confer with everyone who wants to pay attention to the client, who has a special life and life. Vignettes become vypadka, if there are symptoms that are not unsuccessful for the client and those of you, and the psychologist of goiters is informative and quiet, so I can help you qualify.
Confidentiality may not be obtained, as a matter of fact, the client shall ask for it, but the information will be transferred to the information party.
2. The psychologist doesn’t pick up the pretentious news about the situation without the yoke of misery and contentment more than that of information, a yak is needed for the completion of a professional reunion. A note on a magnetic page and video recording, photography and recording information about the client to the computer banks so that there is no need for participants.
3. The psychologist of goiter ’obligations to secure a professional who doesn’t need to increase knowledge, to understand the process of diagnosing and correcting robots, to receive anonymity of the name of the client (for example, before and after). For demonstration and hearing, be any kind of material, I need to call people who have written, for whose sake they’ve stole the boules recorded; on vimogu klіnta materіali non-randomly.
Documentation Robot psychologist is guilty of more professionally necessary material. Prior to this material, due to the confidentiality of the psychologist, the access of third-party services is turned on. In quiet hardships, if psychologists turn around for help, they need special knowledge of nutrition, it’s worth braining minds and termination of such materials, as well as
5. As a matter of fact, the psychologist is not in a position to give up his functions, win z'yasovє, who needs to take material (also information, entered to the computer). At times, the psychologist is guilty of transferring the vicar to the function of the fakhivtsi.
6. Psychologist іnformє klієntіv about the rules of pre-confidentiality. Death, however, is not recognized by a psychologist who isn’t a necessary psychologist because of the need for professional knowledge.
7. The psychologist does not transmit methodological materials to individuals, who are not up to date with the psychology of dyalnist; Do not open the clock and the designation of a specific methodology (for the vignette of available roses, clarify to the law-enforcement and judicial authorities).
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
- Subject, function and discipline
The discipline “The Codex of Psychology” is intended for the students of the specialty “Psychology”, “Practical Psychology”, “Social Psychology”, and “Pedagogical Psychology”. All is completely new discipline; it was formed on the basis of psychological psychology, ethics, and jurisprudence. The code of ethics of the psychologist is discipline, spelled out on the basis of basic norms, rules and values, which are guilty of pre-trial
- Ethical principle of counseling and psychotherapy
The consultant, who is a professional, has a clear view of the nature of the disease. Nasampered vіn vіdpovіdalniy before klіntom. However, the consultant and consultant are not in a vacuum, but in a different reporting system, the consultant is in front of the members of the client, in front of the organization, in front of the public, in front of the public. Taka
- Vizer V.A .. Lectures on therapy, 2011
On the subject - almost completely cover the difficulties in the course of hospital therapy, the issues of diagnosis, treatment, as stated, are concise and quite affordable. Allergic lung diseases Joint diseases Reiter's disease Sjogren's disease Bronchial asthma Bronchiectasis Hypertension Glomerulonephrosafasdit Esophageal hernia Destructive lung diseases
- ALLERGIC LUNG DISEASES
In recent decades, a significant increase in the number. patients with allergic diseases of the bronchopulmonary apparatus. Allergic lung diseases include exogenous allergic alveolitis, pulmonary eosinophilia, and drug
- EXOGENOUS ALLERGIC ALVEOLITES
Exogenous allergic alveolitis (synonym: hypersensitive pneumonitis, interstitial granulomatous alveolitis) is a group of diseases caused by intensive and, more rarely, prolonged inhalation of antigens of organic and inorganic dusts and are characterized by diffuse, in contrast to pulmonary eosinophilia, lesions of the alveolar and interstitial structures of the lungs. The emergence of this group
1. General measures aimed at disconnecting the patient from the source of antigen: compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements at the workplace, technological improvement of industrial and agricultural production, rational employment of patients. 2. Drug treatment. In the acute stage, prednisone 1 mg / kg per day for 1-3 days, followed by a dose reduction in
- Chronic Eosinophilic Pneumonia
It differs from Leffler's syndrome in a longer (more than 4 weeks) and severe course up to severe intoxication, fever, weight loss, the appearance of pleural effusion with a high content of eosinophils (Lehr-Kindberg syndrome). The prolonged course of pulmonary eosinophilia, as a rule, is the result of under-examination of the patient in order to identify its cause. Besides the reasons
- PULMONARY EOSINOPHILIA WITH ASTHMATIC SYNDROME
This group of diseases can include bronchial asthma and diseases with a leading broncho-asthmatic syndrome, which are based on other etiological factors. These diseases include: 1. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis. 2. Tropical pulmonary eosinophilia. 3. Pulmonary eosinophilia with systemic manifestations. 4. Hyperoseosinophilic
1. Respiratory diseases: A guide for doctors: In 4 volumes. Edited by N.R.Paleeva. T.4. - M .: Medicine. - 1990. - S. 22-39. 2. Silverstov V.P., Bakulin M.P. Allergic lung lesions // Klin.med. - 1987. - No. 12. - S.117-122. 3. Exogenous allergic alveolitis / Ed. A.G. Khomenko, St. Mueller, V. Schilling. - M.: Medicine, 1987. -
- BRONCHEECTATIC DISEASE
Bronchiectatic disease is an acquired (in some cases congenital) disease characterized by a chronic suppurative process in irreversibly altered (enlarged, deformed) and functionally defective bronchi, mainly in the lower parts of the lungs. ETHIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS. Bronchiectasis are congenital in 6% of cases, as a fetal malformation, a consequence
- CLASSIFICATION OF BRONCHEKTASAS
(A.I. Borokhov, N.R. Paleev, 1990) 1. By origin: 1.1. Primary (congenital cysts) bronchiectasis. 1.1.1. Single (solitary). 1.1.2. Multiple. l..l-Z. Cystic lung. 1.2. Secondary (acquired) bronchiectasis. 2. According to the form of bronchial enlargement: 2.1. Cylindrical. 2.2. Saccular. 2.3. Spindle-shaped. 2.4. Mixed. 3. The severity of the course
1. Respiratory diseases. Manual for Doctors Edited. N.R.Paleeva. - M .: Medicine, 1990. - T.Z., T. 4. 2. Okorokov A.N. Treatment of diseases of internal organs: Practical guidance: In З. TI - Mn. Vysh.shk., Belmedkniga, 1997. 3. Harrison T.R. Internal illnesses. - M .: Medicine, T.7,
- DISEASE (SYNDROME) OF THE RATER
Reiter’s disease (Reiter’s syndrome, Fissenge-Leroy’s syndrome, urethro-oculo-synovial syndrome) is an inflammatory process that develops in most cases in close chronological connection with infections of the genitourinary tract or intestines and manifested by the classical triad - urethritis, conjunctivitis, arthritis. Most often, young (20 - 40) men who have undergone urethritis are ill. Women, children and the elderly
- SHEHREN'S DISEASE (SYNDROME)
The combination of dry keratoconjunctivitis, xerostomia, and chronic polyarthritis was described in such detail by the Swedish ophthalmologist Shegren (Shegren, 1933) that soon attracted the attention of clinicians from different countries to this very peculiar clinical phenomenon, although isolated observations of such a triad or individual manifestations of secretory glandular insufficiency were previously described. Per
- BRONCHIAL ASTHMA.
The last decade is characterized by an increase in the incidence and severity of bronchial asthma (BA). In terms of social significance, this condition confidently goes to one of the first places among respiratory diseases. According to DJ Lane (1979), bronchial asthma is a disease that is relatively easy to recognize but difficult to define. From a vast array of definitions,
- One of the important etiological factors is heredity. Burdened heredity with bronchial asthma is found in 50-80% of patients. This is especially evident in children: AD in one of the parents almost doubles the risk of developing the disease in the child, and asthma in both parents almost leaves the child no chance to stay healthy. Numerous studies
Bronchial asthma is multifaceted and complex, it cannot be considered one-sided, as a simple chain of pathological processes. There is still no unified theory of pathogenesis. The development of this disease is based on complex immunological, non-immunological and neurohumoral mechanisms that are closely related and interacting with each other, causing hyperresponsiveness of the bronchial wall "
- CLINICAL PICTURE OF BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
The main clinical sign of bronchial asthma is an attack of expiratory dyspnea due to reversible generalized airway obstruction as a result of bronchospasm, edema of the bronchial mucosa and hypersecretion of bronchial mucus. In the development of an asthma attack, it is customary to distinguish three periods: I. The period of the precursors or the prodromal period is characterized by the appearance of
- TREATMENT OF BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
There are no established AD treatment regimens. We can only talk about the principles of therapy for this contingent of patients, highlighting the principle of an individual approach to treatment. The simplest and most effective method is etiotropic treatment, which consists in eliminating contact with the identified allergen. With hypersensitivity to home allergens or professional
- JOINT DISEASES