Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Model specialist for A.K. Markova
A person in labor, as he improves, from a simple performer, an employee turns into a subject of labor, who sets and realizes his goals in labor, then into a specialist who skilled in performing labor on the basis of special training, and later into a professional who carries out his work on the basis of its high standards; sometimes a person develops further, becoming a creator, an innovator in labor, enriching the experience of a profession.
The society is striving to make as many workers as possible specialists, to give them professional education, special training. In the psychology of labor, a specialist’s model is being developed - as a reflection of the volume and structure of professional and socio-psychological qualities, knowledge, skills, together representing its generalized characteristic as a member of society.
• model of a specialist (working, functioning);
• specialist training model; it is believed that the training model is built to organize vocational training and is based on the model of a specialist.
When building a specialist model, the following options are possible:
• a model of a specialist’s activity, which may include a description of the types of professional activity, the scope and structure of professional activity, situations of professional activity and how to solve them, including typical, professional tasks and functions, professional difficulties, typical institutions and jobs;
• a model of the specialist’s personality, which includes the necessary qualities and properties of the employee.
The personality model of a specialist is a description of the totality of his qualities that ensure the successful fulfillment of tasks arising in the production sphere, as well as self-training and self-development of an employee. It is advisable to select and develop personal qualities for each type of professional activity. For example, professional tasks are described for the engineer’s activity model (special technical, economic and organizational tasks, personnel selection and placement tasks, advanced training); in the same place, in the personality model of the engineer, psychological qualities, skills and knowledge for each type of professional activity are developed; type of organization and unit, positions from primary to higher.
A number of wishes for the specialist model and for the specialist training model are noted:
• the model of a specialist may be different for a young, novice specialist and an experienced, successful specialist, because with the degree of professionalization and at different stages, a specialist will be characterized by a different ratio of qualities. Some authors believe that it is better to build a model of the activity and personality of an already established specialist, while others note that it is erroneous, for example, to overestimate requirements in a professiogram and rely only on the ideal and not on the average employee;
• the specialist’s model should include components that definitely affect the effectiveness of the activity and provide control over it, are easily diagnosed, creating the possibility of intervention and correction;
• the model of specialists who have the same specialty, but received different specializations, can be very different;
• the specialist training model is based on the specialist model and includes the types of educational and cognitive activities for mastering professional activities, curricula and programs, educational measures, forms of communication with production, and qualification characteristics of specialists.
We must be able to build a specialist model and translate it into a specialist training model.
A number of considerations are expressed in the literature about the varieties of specialist models. A variant of the specialist’s model is a professional qualification model, which reflects: types of professional activity in different positions and various workplaces, duties and functions, qualities, knowledge and skills. Such models are necessary for the selection and placement of personnel, for certification, to draw up a program for the training and retraining of specialists.
The qualification characteristic of a specialist reflects the specialty (s) and level of qualification. This characteristic may take the form of a specialist profile. The profile indicates the types of professional activity, usually no more than two or three, for example, an engineer-researcher-designer or engineer-designer-technologist. Models of specialists of narrow and wide profile are possible. The qualification characteristic is also called the normative model - these are generalized requirements for the activities and personality of a specialist, a specialist’s passport. A qualification profile is an expression of the qualities an employee needs in quantitative terms.
In general, a specialist model may include the following components:
• a professiogram as a description of psychological norms and requirements for the activities and personality of a specialist;
• professional and job requirements (MPT) - a description of the specific content of the specialist’s activities, determining what and how he should do when solving professional tasks in a particular position. ПДТ contains a listing of the minimum professional skills that a specialist must possess to ensure the necessary level of professional activity;
• qualification profile - a combination of the necessary types of professional activity and the degree of their qualification, qualification categories for payment.
The described structure of the specialist’s model is one of the possible, different researchers, depending on their approach, build its various options.
Of the three named components of the specialist’s model, drawing up a professiogram in a special measure requires the participation of a psychologist. Other components - job requirements, qualification ranks are established outside of psychology, within the framework of the relevant industry.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Model specialist for A.K. Markova
- "Model specialist" psychologist
This is a sample of a specialist with higher education, based on the study of personality characteristics and the structure of activities of people who successfully work after graduation. The closer the student is to graduation, the closer to the model should be his personal qualities, knowledge, abilities. The laboratory of Kazan University has developed a specialist model, which consists of four levels,
- The concept of a professiogram by A.K. Markova
A professiogram is scientifically based norms and requirements of a profession for types of professional activity and personality traits of a specialist, which allow him to effectively fulfill the requirements of the profession, receive the product necessary for society and at the same time create conditions for the development of the personality of the employee himself. A professiogram is a generalized reference model of a successful specialist in
- Acmeological models
When solving acmeological problems, it is often necessary to present the obtained results in some generalizing form, systematically reflecting the revealed properties or characteristics. The use of acmeological methods, in particular comparative analysis, must be carried out, having not only the available characteristics of the studied object, but also those that are taken as a standard. Besides,
- Competency Models
In the European practice of vocational education, there are four models of competencies (MK1 - MK4) (Models of competence). Each of the four competency models (MK1 – MK4) leads to different approaches to planning, organizing and providing higher professional education, and, in particular, to assessing and recognizing student achievements and evaluating their employment opportunities in the market
- Method of analyzing errors in the work of a specialist
The analysis of errors, failures in work, violations of safety rules is the most important element of a professional study, an effective means of studying the requirements of an activity for various individual psychological characteristics of a person. In professionology, a specialist’s mistake is understood to mean such an action, an irrational action, or inaction that either led to a deviation
- “Acmeological approach to the development of a system for the formation of professional competence of a specialist”
The second chapter analyzes the educational system "university - production", identifies the structural and functional components of the acmeological system "production", examines the structure of professional competence of a specialist, considers the technology park as a basis for scientific and industrial integration and development of professional competence. Consequently, ongoing changes in
- What professionals should deal with the child?
At the St. Petersburg Institute for Early Intervention and regional centers for early intervention (habilitation) with children who have cerebral palsy, several specialists are usually involved. Physical therapist The specialty “physical therapy” exists in most countries, and a physical therapist is a specialist who treats functional, primarily
- Expert Advice
In the past, most health-care companies had a fairly cool attitude to breastfeeding. But in the light of recent studies, mothers are advised not only to start breastfeeding, but to continue to breast-feed not for months, but for years. The American Academy of Pediatrics in 1997 recommended breastfeeding for twelve months and beyond for as long as it persisted.
- Indications for consultation of other specialists
The patient should be referred to a specialist (allergist, ENT doctor) in the following cases. Inefficiency of oral / intranasal drug therapy. Moderate and severe persistent symptoms. The need for skin testing / RAST to identify causative allergens in order to carry out elimination measures and resolve the issue of ASIT. Availability
- REPRESENTATION OF Gender: ALTERNATIVE MODELS
Now let’s try to give examples of images and works representing other models of gender relations that are different from the mainstream. These models are offered not only by the so-called high, but also by popular art and testify to the desire of the creators and consumers of art products to overcome the stereotypes of masculinity prevailing in modern Russian culture and
- “Conceptual model and mechanisms for the formation of the educational psychologist’s readiness for professional activity”
Chapter III substantiates the author’s concept of solving the research problem, the corresponding psychological and pedagogical model of system-continuous formation of readiness, as well as the mechanisms and conditions for its formation at the pre-university and university stages. The concept of the formation of the educational psychologist’s readiness for professional activity is a set of basic provisions
- Regulations on the specialist in the "Disinfection Case"
1. General Provisions For professional activities as a specialist in the field of disinfection, persons who have received secondary medical education, a diploma in the specialty "Medical and preventive care" and a certificate in the specialty "Disinfection" are allowed. A disinfection specialist is used as a disinfection instructor, is appointed and
- Professional societies of specialists
The first professional societies of emergency medical specialists were formed back in 1908. Currently, there are both territorial societies and associations, and societies that carry out activities throughout the country. National Scientific and Practical Society for Emergency Medicine September 15, 2000. Doctor of the Moscow station SMP L.G. Abashkina received a certificate
- The structure and construction of the information model of the subject area
The process of creating an information model begins with determining the conceptual requirements of future database users (employees of the military department, deans and faculties). In fig. 4 presents the general structure of the information model. Designing a conceptual model is based on an analysis of the data processing tasks being solved, i.e. storage and processing of curricula of groups, calculation
- “The project to improve the quality of training of future specialists in multiethnic education”
The seventh chapter discusses the quality of modern training of future specialists, analyzes the innovations and contradictions in modern domestic higher education in connection with the transition to the European model of education, suggests acmeological methods for improving the training of future specialists in multi-ethnic education. It is noted that the modern higher
- Tasks and activities of specialists in labor psychology
Labor psychology is knowledge about the psychological characteristics of human labor activity, the psychological foundations of the scientific organization of labor (NOT). The task of specialists in the psychology of labor is to study the psychological characteristics of people in connection with their professional activities. In this case, the patterns of the formation of labor skills are investigated, the influence of production
- QUALIFICATION CHARACTERISTIC OF THE SPECIALIST
Specialty 111201 "Veterinary" with the assignment of qualifications - a veterinarian. Qualification characteristics of the graduate A graduate with a higher education in the specialty "Veterinary Medicine" in accordance with the requirements of this standard is prepared for professional activities in the field of veterinary medicine. The object of professional activity of a graduate is