Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Features of the behavior during the consultation of a good and bad counseling psychologist
Good counseling psychologist
-Tries to help the client in achieving their own goals
- Offers the client various ways of behavior and, if necessary, calls the client specific actions that should be performed
- Understands and is able to accept and recognize as correct any point of view on the problem, practically act in accordance with it
- Understands, accepts and practically works within different theories.
-Well sees and appreciates the potential usefulness of many alternative psychotherapeutic approaches
- Recognizes his own limitations. I agree to work under the supervision of a more experienced psychologist-consultant. Shares his experience with other consultant psychologists and is ready to take advantage of their experience
- Recognizes how his own actions affect the client and how client behavior in turn affects him
-Follows the feelings and thoughts of the client, does not ask him unnecessary questions during the confession
- Able to respond quite flexibly to a wide range of situations and problems that arise during the consultation process
- Honestly and with due respect to the client
-Keeps secret everything related to the client, his problems and personal life, and be sure to ask the client for permission if there is a need to inform anyone about it.
Bad counseling psychologist
-Tries to impose their own goals on the client, ignoring the client’s desire
-Offers to the client only different ways of behavior, actually refusing to give him specific advice and recommendations, even if the client asks for it
-It is limited in its thinking by only one single point of view, is not able to understand and recognize the points of view of others
-Can practically work only within one single theory or one psychotherapeutic approach.
-Other theories and approaches are perceived as not true
-Acts without awareness of the limitations of their own capabilities.
- Refuses to work under the supervision of other psychologists-consultants.
He does not like to share secrets and professional experience with other consultant psychologists, does not use their experience in his work
-Does not realize his influence on the client and the customer’s feedback on himself
-Pays great attention to issues that are not directly related to the client’s business. In turn, it can ignore issues of concern to the client.
-There are situations for which the psychologist-consultant cannot select an adequate reaction or answers the same, uniform, uniform, inflexible reaction to them
-Does not respect the client, can talk with him in an insulting tone -Without the permission of the client, he discusses his problem and what concerns him personally with strangers.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Features of the behavior during the consultation of a good and bad counseling psychologist
- Abstract. Features of the personality of a psychologist consultant, 2012
General requirements for psychological counseling and a counseling psychologist Requirement for a consultant's personality - model of an effective consultant Consultant's value system
- PSYCHOLOGICAL PECULIARITIES OF THE PHENOMENON OF AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OF SERVICEMEN IN PEACE TIME AND IN BATTLE
PSYCHOLOGICAL PECULIARITIES OF THE PHENOMENON OF AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN PEACE TIME AND AT
- Family Psychologist Consultant
A consultant psychologist can be a supporter of any of the areas of psychological science - cognitivism, psychoanalysis, humanistic psychology, etc. The task of a consultant psychologist is to provide psychological assistance to a particular person or a small group of people who have turned to a psychologist, using methods and techniques, which have shown their reliability. Family Psychologist Consultant -
- Psychologist consultant
Psychological counseling is one of the typical types of work of a psychologist in different spheres of life and professional activity of people. Counseling is used wherever psychological knowledge is needed: in the pedagogical sphere, in the field of family relations, in health problems, in business and management. Counseling psychologists usually work in mental health centers,
- Professional competence of counseling psychologist
The main task of the consultant psychologist is to help the client look at their life difficulties from the side, discuss with him those features of his behavior and interpersonal relationships that have become a source of difficulties. Usually they are not realized or controlled by the person himself. During the consultation conversation, the client gets the opportunity to realize this, take a wider look at
- General requirements for psychological counseling and counseling psychologist
The system of general, professional, and moral and ethical requirements for psychological counseling and for the practical work of a counseling psychologist is best reflected in existing codes of professional ethics for practical psychologists. Many of the provisions of these codes are directly applicable to the work of a counseling psychologist. Recall these provisions by including in their
- Consultant Identity Requirement - Effective Consultant Model
The personality of the consultant (psychotherapist) stands out in almost all theoretical systems as the most important healing tool in the counseling process. It emphasizes one or the other of its features. The famous English psychoanalyst of Hungarian descent M. Balint in 1957 spoke of the complete oblivion that psychotherapy is not theoretical knowledge, but personal skills. He echoes no less
- Psychologist (psychotherapist, consultant at a narcological dispensary)
Recently, psychology is increasingly spreading to the medical field. At first, psychologists here faced with a misunderstanding and suspicious attitude of medical workers. Currently, the situation is changing dramatically. Demand for psychologists in such institutions is growing rapidly, and psychologists themselves began to enjoy the respect and recognition of doctors. In this
- Consulting psychologist in the emergency psychological assistance service - “Helpline”
Telephone counseling arose in Russia relatively recently. The first telephone counseling service in the USSR appeared in Moscow in 1982. By 1991, there were already about 25 such organizations in our country, and therefore the foundation in the same year of the Russian Association of Emergency Psychological Assistance Phones (RATEPP) was a logical step in the development of this type of counseling in
- Feeding Behavior
It all depends on the situation, mood, well-being of the baby and mother, as well as on the purpose of applying. So, a hungry baby can suck for several minutes actively, even eagerly, and a falling asleep baby will suck almost imperceptibly, making only two or three sucking movements per minute. The baby can suck with his eyes closed, while pushing with arms and legs. He can smile at mom without releasing
- Peculiarities of the physiology of the woman’s body during pregnancy and related features of pain relief in labor and anesthesia
A characteristic change in circulatory homeostasis during pregnancy in a healthy woman is the development of hypervolemia. The increase in circulating blood volume (BCC) reaches its maximum by 32-34 weeks of pregnancy, without causing an overload of the cardiovascular system. In this case, the plasma volume increases by 40-50%, globular - by 20-30%. Therefore, due to hemodilution, it is slightly reduced
- What does “good or competent” and “bad or illiterate” PSYCHOLOGIST mean?
So who is who? - A good psychologist plays the role of a guide, he will teach you to solve problems yourself, finding resources inside. A bad psychologist will give you advice. - A good professional with a higher psychological or basic medical education. You can ask to show diplomas, certificates, awards. A good psychologist will be happy to show off his achievements, a bad one to you
- Code of Ethics (ethical standards) of a counseling psychologist
1. General rules 1.1. Boundaries of competence (a) Consulting psychologists are engaged in professional activities only within the boundaries of their competence, which is determined by education, advanced training forms and relevant professional experience. (c) Consulting psychologists carry out professional activities in new areas or use new techniques only after
- Qualities that a psychologist-consultant should possess and which he should show in communication with clients.
1. The tendency to empathy, empathy, sympathy. This ability is understood as the ability to penetrate deeply psychologically into the inner world of another person - the client, to understand him, to see what is happening from his own position, to perceive the world through his eyes, to accept his point of view as valid and correct. 2. Openness. Trying to understand the client, to penetrate his inner world,
- Behavior and Behavioral Psychology (behaviorism)
The selection of behavior as the main subject of study in behaviorism helped to overcome the limited circle of phenomena studied by psychology by the "internal framework" of consciousness. Behavioralism is one of the leading areas in psychology, the subject of study of which is behavior as a set of "stimulus - reaction" relationships. Behavior - inherent interaction with living things
- Poor Feed Absorption Syndrome
Poor digestion syndrome ("pale bird" syndrome, brittle bone disease) is a disease of viral etiology of chickens characterized by poor plumage, stunted growth, osteoporosis and leg weakness. Etiology. The causative agent of the disease is an RNA-containing complex virus of the Reoviridae family. Cultivated in chicken embryos and cell culture of chicken fibroblasts.
- Features of the behavior of a soldier in battle
The professional activity of military personnel involves the performance of their duties in extreme conditions, since the conduct of hostilities can be considered as an extreme manifestation of extreme conditions of activity. In a combat situation, the “vital” threat (a threat to life) is maximally expressed anywhere, and the emotional stress reaches its climax. Combat situation and her