Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Teaching as a sphere of activity of professional psychologists
The profession of a teacher of psychology has its own specifics, unlike the profession of a psychologist-scientist, and a psychologist-practitioner. He should not only have psychological knowledge, but also be able to pass it on to students. In this regard, the skills, personal qualities and abilities of a psychology teacher are akin to other teaching professions. He must
1) have a wide education, awareness in various fields of psychological knowledge, as well as be erudite in other sciences;
2) fundamentally know the subject taught;
3) be able to independently select educational material, determine the best tools and effective teaching methods;
4) own the logic and lexical richness of speech, expressive means of communication, oratory and artistic abilities;
5) be able to explain educational material in an accessible way in order to ensure its understanding and assimilation by students;
6) possess observation, exactingness and the ability to understand the student;
7) be able to create motivation for students to learn educational material;
8) possess communicative and organizational skills;
9) own pedagogical tact.
Of course, as in other types of professional psychological work, it is important for a psychologist to take into account the individual characteristics of his personality in teaching.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Teaching as a sphere of activity of professional psychologists
- Teaching as a field of professional psychologists
Another area of professional activity of a psychologist is the teaching of psychology. Since the beginning of the 20th century, scientific and pedagogical activities in the field of psychology have been inextricably linked. The profession of a scientist and teacher in psychology has become inseparable. Most well-known Russian psychologists worked as teachers at universities. Professors and others
- Directions of a professional practitioner of a practical psychologist
The main areas of activity of a practical psychologist in the establishment of the educational system, provided for by the "Regulation on the psychological education service" are: Psychoprophylactic work includes activities on: o developing, testing and implementing developmental programs for children of different ages, taking into account the tasks of each age stage; o compliance monitoring
- Practical Psychology as a Field of Professional Psychologists
Practical psychology as a field of professional activity
- Components of a Professional Psychologist
To date, the concept of professionalism and its main structural components in the domestic psychology of labor is not sufficiently developed. The most important quality of a psychologist is professional competence. It includes professional knowledge, skills and abilities. The characteristics of professional competence also include: a range of professional
- The history of medicine as a science and subject of teaching
The history of medicine is divided into: + general + private -special The basis for the periodization of the history of medicine is: + civil periodization -statistical data -specialized periodization -classification of diseases Sources of study of the history of medicine of primitive healing are: + objects of primitive culture + paleontology data + ethnographic data
- Lesson 1 Topic: HISTORY OF MEDICINE AS A SCIENCE AND SUBJECT OF TEACHING. LESSON PLAN, RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SELECTING THEMES FOR PREPARING REPORTS AND WRITING COURSE WORKS, REQUIREMENTS FOR THEIR WRITING AND FORMATION
Goals and objectives: 1. Acquaintance with the department. 2. To reveal the goals and objectives of teaching the history of medicine. 3. To acquaint students with the general methodology of teaching the history of medicine and conducting classes, preparing reports and coursework
- The implementation of the functions of a professional. dei tee
The professional activity of a person (including the professional activity of a psychologist), in contrast to other types of activity (educational, gaming, communication), consists in the fact that it involves a mandatory reflection on the content of the subject of professional activity. At the same time, the physical difference between the objects of professional activity is completely unimportant, in this sense.
- Characteristics of developmental psychology, developmental psychology as a science
Age psychology is a branch of psychological science that studies the facts and patterns of human development, the age dynamics of its psyche. The object of study of developmental psychology is a normal, healthy person developing and changing in ontogenesis. Development Psychology highlights age-related changes in people's behavior and seeks to explain these changes, to reveal patterns
- Age psychology as a component of the methodological foundations of military psychology
Age psychology, being a branch of psychological science, studies the laws of mental development and the characteristics of personality formation at various stages of a person’s ontogenesis from birth to old age. Age psychology took shape in an independent field of knowledge at the end of the last century as a child psychology and for a long time was limited to studying the child’s mental development.
- Professional Psychological Association
In all countries, as a rule, national psychological societies or associations exist, in Russia - the Russian Psychological Society, in the USA - the American Psychological Association, in the UK - the British Psychological Society, etc. For example, the American Psychological Association has been over 100 years old. She is the largest association of psychologists in the world and one of the most
- Features of psychology as a science. Correlation of everyday and scientific psychology.
There are two different areas of psychological knowledge - scientific and everyday, everyday psychology. If scientific psychology arose relatively recently, then everyday psychological knowledge has always been included in various types of human practice. The fundamental condition for the existence of man is a certain conscious representation of the world around him and his place in it. The study