Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Programs for applicants to psychological faculties
In accordance with paragraph 12 of the Procedure for admission to higher educational institutions, all entrance examinations are conducted according to programs corresponding to the curricula of the secondary school.
Now there are no single approved programs for applicants - all universities independently develop entrance exam programs. In some universities, in admission to psychological faculties, in addition to the Russian language, literature and biology, an examination is also conducted in mathematics. Almost all faculties conduct entrance tests, which are called a professional test. In fact, this is an examination in psychology. Below we present some programs developed by the General Directorate for the Development of General Secondary Education of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, according to which students are admitted to psychological faculties, as well as the program of the entrance test "The Test of Professional Orientation", developed by Dean of the Psychological Faculty of Rostov State University, prof.
P. N. Ermakov, published with his consent. To facilitate the preparation of applicants, in addition, we provide all-Russian programs in biology, the Russian language, literature and mathematics. But before using these programs, specify nevertheless what entrance examinations and in what form are conducted in the university you have decided to do.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
Programs for applicants to psychological faculties
- Program of the academic discipline with methodological instructions for studying each topic of the program and questions for self-control
The program of the academic discipline with methodological instructions for studying each program topic and questions for
- Control questions for the exam for midwifery for the fourth year students of the Faculty of Medicine
1. Obstetrics and gynecology as a science. The founders of domestic obstetrics and gynecology. Perinatal direction in modern obstetrics. 2. Types of obstetric hospitals. The structure of the city maternity hospital. 3. The main indicators of the work of the obstetric hospital. 4.Maternal mortality. Definition. Frequency. Structure of causes. Degrees of risk. Order number 584. 5. Perinatal period.
- Toolkit. Patanatomy tests for the medical and pediatric faculties, 2011
- Psychological characteristics of the personality of citizens entering the military service under the contract
When asked what personality is, psychologists respond in different ways, and in the variety of their answers, and partly in the divergence of opinions on this score, the complexity of the personality phenomenon itself is manifested. A man who has come out of work from the animal world and who develops in society, enters into communication with other people with the help of language, becomes a person - a subject of knowledge and active transformation
- LESSON 17 THEME. INFECTIOUS DISEASES OF PERINATAL AND NEONATAL PERIODS. DEVELOPMENT DEFECTS (for the pediatric faculty)
Motivational characteristics of the topic. Knowledge of the pathological anatomy of infectious diseases of the perinatal and neonatal periods is necessary for successful assimilation of this pathology in clinical departments. In the practical activity of a pediatrician, this knowledge is necessary to conduct a clinico-anatomical analysis of the results of autopsies. The overall goal of the lesson. Based on the acquired knowledge, learn
- Methodical instructions to the course and laboratory works for students of the first and third year of the biological faculty .. Parasitology, 1998
- Experimental study of the psychological qualities of the personality of citizens entering the military service under the contract
Experimental study of the psychological qualities of the personality of citizens entering the military service in accordance with
- SUBJECT. PATHOLOGY OF THE PERINATAL PERIOD. MINORITY, PERFECTION. BIRTH INJURY. Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn (for the Pediatric Faculty)
Motivational characteristics of the topic. Knowledge of the materials of the topic is necessary for the successful mastering of them at the departments of the clinical cycle. In the practice of a pediatrician, a doctor is necessary for a clinical anatomy analysis of sectional observations. The overall goal of the lesson. Based on the knowledge of the morphological manifestations of diseases and perinatal pathology syndromes, learn to recognize and conduct them
- Graduate work. Psychological qualities of the personality of citizens entering the military service under the contract, 2007
Army, army service, contractual service, motivation, choice of military profession, officer, soldier, defense of the motherland Armed forces are a complex social organism that is an integral part of modern society. Their development and state are always conditioned by the development trends of the society itself. However, regardless of historical conditions and socio-economic development trends for
- Organoleptic and physicochemical characteristics of wastewater entering the treatment plant in Sibaya, Republic of Bashkortostan
Sharipkulova L.Sh. Scientific adviser: Meshcheryakova GV, Associate Professor, Chair of General Chemistry and Ecological Monitoring, Ural State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Troitsk One of the most important problems at the present stage of society development is the protection of water ecosystems from the negative impact of sewage. All types of sewage discharged into rivers and lakes pollute
- Tishchenko EM, Zaborovsky GI. Public health and public health: A manual for students of the faculty of nurses with higher education., 2004
The training manual outlines the main topics of the discipline "public health and public health" and their current state. Undoubtedly, the manual will be useful for students of medical schools and, above all, for students of nursing
- Program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with myocardial infarction
The program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with MI includes: information block, targeted psychological correction, ways to increase internal reserves. The program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with MI consists of the following stages: preparatory, basic, final. The preparatory stage includes general clinical, laboratory, functional
- ANDIAG® - PROGRAM FOR VETERINARY DOCTORS
Integrated veterinary software ANDIAG® is the first and probably the only software product for veterinarians. Currently there are two versions of Andiag 2005 (with Web support) and Andiag® 2005 Home Edition (without Web support). You can read more about the terms of purchase for the following links