Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Programs for entering psychological faculties
In accordance with clause 12 of the Procedure for Admission to Higher Education Institutions, all entrance examinations are conducted according to the programs corresponding to the curricula of the secondary school.
Now there are no uniform approved programs for applicants - all universities independently develop entrance examination programs. In some universities, in addition to the Russian language, literature and biology, when taking admission to psychological faculties, an exam is also held in mathematics. Almost all faculties conduct entrance examinations, which are called a test of professional orientation. In essence, this is a psychology exam. Below we present some of the programs developed by the Main Directorate for the Development of General Secondary Education of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, for which students are admitted to psychological faculties, as well as the entrance test program “Professional orientation test” developed by the dean of the psychological faculty of Rostov State University prof.
P. N. Ermakov, published with his consent. To facilitate the preparation of applicants, in addition, we cite all-Russian programs in biology, the Russian language, literature and mathematics. But before using these programs, nevertheless, specify what entrance examinations and in what form are held at the university you have chosen to enter.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Programs for entering psychological faculties
- The program of the discipline with guidelines for the study of each topic of the program and questions for self-control
The program of the discipline with guidelines for the study of each topic of the program and questions for
- Test questions for the obstetrics exam for IV year students of the medical faculty
1. Obstetrics and gynecology as a science. Founders of domestic obstetrics and gynecology. Perinatal trend in modern obstetrics. 2. Types of obstetric hospitals. The structure of the urban maternity hospital 3. The main indicators of the work of obstetric hospital. 4. Maternal mortality. Definition Frequency. The structure of the reasons. Degree of risk. Order number 584. 5. Perinatal period.
- Toolkit. Pathology tests for medical and pediatric faculties, 2011
- Psychological characteristics of the identity of citizens entering military service under the contract
When asked what a person is, psychologists answer in different ways, and in the diversity of their answers, and partly in the divergence of opinions on this score, the complexity of the phenomenon of the personality itself is manifested. A person who has come out of the animal world through labor and who develops in society, who begins to communicate with other people with the help of language, becomes a person - a subject of cognition and active transformation
- SESSION 17 THEME. INFECTIOUS DISEASES OF THE PERINATAL AND NEONATAL PERIODS. DEVELOPMENT DISTURBANCES (for pediatric faculty)
Motivational characteristics of the topic. Knowledge of the pathological anatomy of infectious diseases of the perinatal and neonatal periods is necessary for successful mastering of this pathology in clinical departments. In the practice of a pediatrician, this knowledge is necessary for conducting a clinical-anatomical analysis of autopsy results. The overall goal of the lesson. Based on the knowledge gained, learn
- Guidelines for the course and laboratory work for students of 1 and 3 courses of the Faculty of Biology .. Parasitology, 1998
- Experimental study of the psychological qualities of the personality of citizens entering military service under the contract
An experimental study of the psychological qualities of the personality of citizens entering the military
- THEME. PATHOLOGY PERINATAL PERIOD. FAILURE, FORCEDNESS. BIRTH INJURY. HEMOLYTIC DISEASE OF THE NEWBORN (for the pediatric faculty)
Motivational characteristics of the topic. Knowledge of the topic materials is necessary for successful mastering them in the departments of the clinical cycle. In the practical work of a pediatrician is necessary for the clinical and anatomical analysis of sectional observations. The overall goal of the lesson. Based on the knowledge of the morphological manifestations of diseases and syndromes of the perinatal period pathology, learn to recognize and conduct them
- Thesis. Psychological personality traits of citizens entering military service under the contract, 2007
Army, military service, contractual service, motivation, choice of military profession, officer, soldier, defense of homeland. The armed forces are a complex social organism that is an integral part of modern society. Their development and condition are always conditioned by the development trends of the society itself. However, regardless of historical conditions and socio-economic development trends for
- Organoleptic and physico-chemical characteristics of wastewater entering the sewage treatment plant in the city of Sibay, Republic of Bashkortostan for treatment
Sharipkulova L.Sh. Scientific adviser: Meshcheryakova G.V., Associate Professor, Department of General Chemistry and Environmental Monitoring, Ural State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Troitsk One of the most important problems at the present stage of development of society is the protection of aquatic ecosystems from the negative effects of wastewater. All types of wastewater discharged into rivers and lakes pollute
- Tishchenko, EM, Zaborovsky, GI. Public Health and Healthcare: A Manual for Students of the Faculty of Nursing with a Higher Education., 2004
The textbook outlines the main topics of the discipline "public health and health care" and their current state. Undoubtedly, the textbook will be useful to students of medical universities and, above all, nursing students
- The program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with myocardial infarction
The program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with myocardial infarction includes: an information block, a targeted psychological correction, and ways to increase internal reserves. The program of medical and psychological rehabilitation of patients with MI consists of the following stages: preparatory, main, final. The preparatory stage includes general clinical, laboratory, functional
- ANDIAG® - PROGRAM FOR VETERINARY DOCTORS
Integrated veterinary software ANDIAG® - the first and probably the only software product intended for veterinarians. Currently there are two versions of Andiag® 2005 (with support for the Web) and Andiag® 2005 Home Edition (without support for the Network). More information about the terms of purchase of products can be found at the following links.