Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Workplace of a practical psychologist
The successful practical work of a psychologist is facilitated by the organization of his workplace. In solving this issue, he himself should be quite active. The psychologist must have a separate office. However, this does not mean that he will spend most of his working time in it. It is necessary often enough to contact people at their workplaces, to be a full member of the team and an active participant in the organization.
A study is necessary for storing documentation, teaching materials, conducting individual interviews or psychological diagnostics.
Of course, it is important for a practical psychologist to independently, creatively approach the organization of the workplace. Specialists offer the following approximate material support for the workplace of a psychologist (Workbook .., 1996, p. 34).
1. Psychologist’s office with a safe for storing materials.
2. Psychological relief room for:
- conducting psychological relaxation;
- removal of neuropsychological stress; emotional discharge;
- individual and group psychological counseling;
- psychoprophylactic and psychocorrectional measures;
- work item, mail or helpline.
Material base of psychotherapeutic influence:
- audio equipment;
- audio cassettes with notes of a psychotherapeutic nature;
- projection equipment;
- projection materials of a psychotherapeutic nature;
- a special lighting system and other means conducive to the implementation of psychotherapeutic effects.
4. The material base of psychodiagnostics:
- office supplies;
- audio equipment with recordings of stimulus material, special forms;
- personal computer, calculator and other organizational equipment.
5. The material base of psychological education and psychological preparation:
- teaching materials;
- visual aids;
- specially equipped room.
In the future, material support for a psychologist’s workplace should expand and include: special-purpose technical equipment, a set of psycho-diagnostic tools, a dictaphone, video equipment, etc. (Workbook .., 1996, p. 34).
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Workplace of a practical psychologist
- Workplace equipment. Service jobs. Principles Regulations
A workplace is a set of tasks, functions and responsibilities performed by a specialist to carry out his position in the organization. Organization of the workplace - a set of measures to equip the workplace with tools and objects of labor and their placement in a certain order. Work area - part of the workplace space limited by the extreme reach points of the arms and legs
- The place of psychology in the system of sciences
In the 19th century, the classification of sciences developed by the creator of the philosophy of positivism, the French scientist O. Comte, was very popular. In Comte's classification, there was no place for psychology at all. The father of positivism believed that psychology had not yet become a positive science. For the first half of the XIX century, this statement was generally fair. • Since then, much has changed: psychology
- The place of psychology in the system of other sciences
The problem of the position of psychology in the system of sciences worried many researchers. Most of them drew attention to the fact that psychology integrates the knowledge of all scientific disciplines that study a person and this explains its special place in the system of scientific knowledge. To determine the place of psychology in the system of other sciences, it is necessary to clarify their classification, taking into account the characteristic
- The connection of psychology with other sciences and its place in the system of sciences
Modern psychology occupies a special place among other scientific disciplines, because combines in a single whole the most diverse knowledge about a person. The Swiss psychologist J. Piaget noted that “... psychology occupies a key position in the system of sciences. On the one hand, psychology depends on all other sciences and sees in psychological life the result of physico-chemical, biological, social,
- The problem of practical intelligence in animal psychology and child psychology
At the very beginning of the development of child psychology as a special branch of psychological research, K. Stumpf tried to describe the nature of a new scientific field, comparing it with botany. K. Linnaeus, he said, as you know, called botany a pleasant science. This is not very suitable for modern botany ... If any science deserves to be called pleasant, then this is precisely the psychology of childhood, the science of
- Psychology and its place with the system of sciences
Psychology and its place with the system
- ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF EDUCATION AND THE PLACE OF PSYCHOLOGY IN THEIR SOLUTION
1. The importance of psychological research for pedagogy. At the modern level of scientific knowledge, all creative activity of people is based on knowledge of the laws of those phenomena and processes that a person seeks to master and control in accordance with the tasks set. Pedagogy should also be built on the basis of scientific data. To systematically and purposefully
- PLACE OF PSYCHOLOGY IN THE SYSTEM OF SCIENCES AND ITS STRUCTURE
PLACE OF PSYCHOLOGY IN THE SYSTEM OF SCIENCES AND ITS
- Practical Psychology as a Field of Professional Psychologists
Practical psychology as a field of professional activity
- Branches of psychology, related disciplines and its place in the system of sciences
Branches of psychology, related disciplines and its place in the system
- Practical psychology
The main goal of practical psychology is psychological help to people. Practical psychology is partly art, partly based on applied psychology as a system of practically oriented scientific knowledge. The work of practical psychologists is aimed at finding ways and developing methods of psychological assistance to people in solving their life or professional problems. Practical methods
- Practical psychology
The fourth source of psychological knowledge is practical psychology. Her tasks include finding ways and developing methods of psychological assistance to people. Practical psychology does not study the general laws of psychic phenomena, but individuality, specific circumstances of a person’s life and ways of interacting with him. In this case, practical experience and
- Practical Psychology and Its Features
Practical psychology is a psychology focused on the needs of a wide range of educated people, at least people of a sufficient level of cultures. Understanding the nature of a real object during the work of a practical psychologist should be based not only on a specific objective representation, which is in psychological science (or its field), but also on the reality in which this object is included,
- ROLE AND PLACE OF A MILITARY PSYCHOLOGIST AT THE STAGES OF PREPARATION, MANAGEMENT AND COMPLETION OF COMBAT ACTIONS
THE ROLE AND PLACE OF THE MILITARY PSYCHOLOGIST AT THE STAGES OF PREPARATION, MANAGEMENT AND COMPLETION OF THE FIGHT
- PRACTICAL PSYCHOLOGY
As is clear from what has been said, in psychology — as in most other sciences — there are areas focused primarily on gaining knowledge, research (although practical recommendations can also be made there), and 1 areas that specifically “serve” practice — labor, educational , medical, etc. or aimed at helping people experiencing difficulties in their personal lives. On the base
- The main activities of practical psychologists
The main activities in practical psychology are psychological assessment, psychological counseling, psychological education, corrective and developmental work. Psychological assessment as a separate specialization of practical psychologists in our country has not yet developed. The relevant professional specialization could be referred to as: