Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The goal of the game exercise is to increase the willingness of players to consciously build their life and professional perspectives, highlighting and logically linking the main (key) events of their own lives.
The technique is designed to work in a circle. Count and honestly participants - from 8-10 to 15-20. Time - from 25 to 40 minutes. The procedure includes the following main steps:
1. The participants sit down in a circle and the presenter “in a mysterious voice” tells something like this parable: “They say somewhere in the Caucasus there is an old cemetery where you can see such inscriptions on gravestones:“ Suleiman Babashidze. Born in 18 20, with the measures in 1858. He lived for 3 years ... ", or" Nugzar Gaprindashvili. Born in 1840, died in 1865. He lived 120 years ... "Next, the presenter can ask the group:" What they can’t count in the Caucasus "Maybe with a meaning these postscripts were made on the gravestones'? And with what sense?" The meaning of the posts is that in this way the villagers estimated the saturation and overall value of the life of a given person. "(This example, in a slightly modified form, is taken from the book Golovakha EI, Kronik AA Psychological time of a person. - Kiev: Naukova Dumka , 1984. - 208 pp., Where the authors breed passport (physical) time and psychological time, filled with one or another sense.The authors also develop the idea of an "event approach" in planning and evaluating life and professional prospects.)
2. General instruction: “Now we will jointly compose a story about a certain person who in our time (for example, in 1995) graduated from school and began to live on, having lived exactly up to 75 years. Everyone will have to take turns calling an important event in the life of a given person - out of these events his life will be formed. I draw special attention to the fact that events can be external (I did it there, worked there, did it ... like a Komsomol-youth biography), but it can also be internal, connected with deep thoughts and experiences (for example, some people became great, almost leaving their home ...). It is advisable to propose events that correspond to reality (without any meetings with aliens and other "funny superman guys" ...). At the end of the game, everyone will try to evaluate how successful the life of the protagonist has been, how interesting and valuable it has turned out: everyone will make postscript on the gravestone of our protagonist, how many years he lived not according to his passport, but really ...).
3. The host calls the first event, for example, "our heroes graduated from high school with two triples." Further, the remaining players take turns calling their events. The host must ensure that no one prompts or interferes with the next participant. If there are not a few participants in the game (6-8 people in total), it is advisable to go around the second round, i.e. give each participant the opportunity to name for the second event.
4. When the last player calls his event, it is assumed that the main player dies at 75, according to the condition of the game.
5. The host suggests that everyone should think in turn, and so far, without any comments, just say how many years could be attributed to the hero’s gravestone ...
6. Everyone takes turns calling their options (years spent not in vain ...).
7. The facilitator further suggests commenting on the named years to the players who named the largest and least number of years for the main character. Here a small discussion is possible, in which the presenter does not have to express his point of view (or at least wait with this, giving the rest of the participants an opportunity to speak out). Quite often, in our experience, many players assess the fate of the first hero not very highly, calling 20, 30, 45, etc. years (and on the passport - 75 years!). Often the group expresses a desire to “try again”. But often after the second play (even with a slightly different hero) it turns out not very interesting. Usually, during the second play, the group begins to fantasize too much, and many then declare themselves that “all this does not seem to be true - some kind of nonsense (or“ ... some sort of darkness ”) ...”.
Thus, building an interesting life, even in imagination, is not easy at all.
8. You can end the game with a reminder that events are external and internal (often the game turns out to be uninteresting just because external events are mainly called, and life turns out to be like a biography for the personnel department ...). The host invites everyone to take turns to name some really interesting and worthy event that could decorate any life.
9. Having thought for some reason, the participants in the game take turns calling such events. The presenter’s task is not so much to criticize (and many still refer to external events), but to praise the players, encouraging them to even think about it.
10. You can even offer the participants a “homework”: “If you have the appropriate mood, then quietly and calmly think about what events could decorate your future lives specifically.”
1 1. If time permits, after the end of the game, ask the players to write out 15-20 main events of the life of a certain imaginary hero (a boy or a girl — the player himself determines) on separate sheets of paper, who also graduated from school at present and has lived (according to his passport) 75 years, after which below everyone should simply write how much he lived in a psychological sense. Experience shows that this additional task is carried out by most players very seriously and with interest.
According to the experience of this game, a typical life scenario is something like this (for girls): after school, enters the institute (often in economics or law); at the institute he meets a guy, meets "(a child sometimes appears); quarrels with a guy; meets a foreigner (less often with the" new Russian ") and, almost always, goes abroad (Europe-America); surprisingly, he often says goodbye after a while to Russia; then it’s very simple - gets a job, works ...; sometimes - gets married again, creates a family; very often - grandchildren appear; often closer to old age - writes memoirs; usually dies surrounded by loving children and grandchildren. young people (guys) life scenarios are approximate about the same plan, only more often they go not abroad, but to Siberia or the Far East, and then “open their own business” and earn a lot of money (“fortunes”). Sometimes it happens that the main characters receive a rich inheritance, but often it’s “ squandering. ”Often at some stage (closer to adulthood) they get drunk, quarrel with their son, but then they usually make peace and also die surrounded by loving relatives ... Thus, it can be assumed that even in a collective story they are often projected (manifest ) real problems present in typical adolescent relationships with parents and peers. And although the game serves not so much for the projection and reflection of these relations, it should not be taken into account (underestimated) at all during its conduct.
Particular caution should be exercised when conducting this game with adults, because they have a projection of their own problems and their own lives can be even more pronounced than even in adolescents. A special tact should be shown in assessing the quality of life of the main characters (when naming the psychological time characterizing the richness and overall value of life modeled in the game). Sometimes the facilitator should even play along a bit with the participants himself, having named more psychological years for the main character than he deserves. If adolescents have the main life ahead and something else can be changed, then many adult players have already lived a part of their lives and not everyone is happy to realize that a lot of my life went banal and uninteresting (a person never managed to find a special meaning for himself existence, he just lived like everyone else, lived as if being “someone’s shadow”).
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
The ability to create multi-category intelligence cards can be fully mastered in the training process. Below you will find two useful and exciting exercises. What would be great? .. Each of the proposed exercises can be done by compiling intelligence cards, spending each minimum time, since the main goal of the exercises is to train your ability
First exercise. Starting position: standing, the distance between the feet is approximately 30 cm, the fingers are intertwined, the palms are up. The back is straight, breathing is free. Without turning the upper body, first bend to the left, not stopping to straighten up and immediately bend to the right. Repeat this tilt in both directions four times, i.e. make 8 tilts to the left and right alternately.
- About types of exercise
Physical exercises include exercises that are performed during the occupation of some work, and purely physical exercises. Here we have in mind precisely these latter ones, for they are physical exercises, and they are engaged in them only for the benefit received from them. Physical exercises are different, namely: small or large, very strong and weak, fast or slow, or
- Shallow water preparatory exercises
These exercises contribute to the "friendship" between the child and the water, children get used to the spray, can immerse their face in water without fear and open their eyes in the water, navigate in the water. This group of exercises is required for all swimming children. The peculiarity of the exercises of this group is that the exercises are performed on a delay in inspiration. Consequently, the specific gravity of the body decreases and the child understands
- Exercise Selection
We recommend that you use the exercises described in this part as short workouts to get a “start-up impulse” and as an eyeliner for serious training during a long lecture. If the games are held in succession, one after the other, this does not allow participants to get a coherent and holistic experience. It is better if you include in the lecture individual exercises specially selected for the place from
Armed with information about the ability of each of us to have figurative associations, proceed to work in the same way as in the case of exercises on verbal associations. Taking as your central image your visual representation of the house (or using the finished drawing on page 73), freely associate, using, however, this time with drawings and not inscriptions. Parting words
- Elementary Training Exercises
This stage of swimming training includes general developmental and special exercises on land. Usually, before starting classes in the water, they do a set of physical exercises aimed at general physical training. The complex includes warming up and breathing exercises, walking, running, arm movements, jumping, bending, spinning, etc. Finish this complex with exercises similar to
- Eye exercises
Eye exercises are best done twice a day, starting at 5 minutes. Increasing the training time, it should be remembered that the session continues until the exercises are performed easily. You can not bring yourself to extreme fatigue. Exercise number 1. Massage. 1. It is carried out sitting. Close your eyes tightly for 3-5 seconds, then open your eyes for 3-5 seconds. Repeat 7-8 times. 2. It is carried out sitting.
- Game exercises in depth to the waist
This set of exercises is aimed at developing courage and confidence in water, introduces the child to such properties of water as viscosity, resistance, exercises are performed at a depth to the waist. The child learns to move along the bottom, dive headlong into the water and navigate underwater, breathe correctly in the water. Particular attention is recommended to be paid to immersion under water and prolonged exhalations in
- Exercise Method
The method of exercises is a method of managing the activities of students using a variety of n repetitive tasks, where everyone performs certain tasks (tasks). This method promotes the formation of a unity of consciousness and behavior. The method of exercises in education is implemented through assignments. Assignments (practical tasks) create and expand the experience of students in various types of activities, experience
- Gin A. .. Typical exercises for the development of strong thinking, 2013
- SEQUENCE OF EXERCISES AT TETRAPLEGY
RESTORATION OF MOVEMENTS IN HANDS Under the lower thoracic region of the patient we put a roller so that the patient bends in the lumbar and lower thoracic regions through the roller. Hands lie along the body. Take a breath Raising one arm up, tipping it over the head without bending at the elbow joint. Exhale. Then we perform the same exercise with the second hand. We continue to perform the exercise alternately right and left
- Lecture 3 Eye Mobility Exercises
And all in front of you put a piece of paper with these exercises that I gave you today. If you don’t have one, sit close to your neighbor. So, the exercises are all done without glasses. Necessarily so. At the same time, the head is motionless, only one eye works and the exercises are done smoothly, without any jerks, without any sudden movements. And now everyone took off their glasses and made a central fix on me.