Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Stages and features of the formation of a military collective
In the process of forming a military collective, several stages can be distinguished, each of which has its own content and pursues specific goals.
Stage 1 - the formation of a random group - the initial association of military personnel on the basis of their territorial proximity at a given time (for example, at an assembly point or service meeting);
Stage 2 - the formation of an unorganized group (nominee group, conglomerate), providing for the voluntary association of people on the basis of some coincidence of their interests, manifested in the course of short interpersonal contacts;
Stage 3 - the formation of an organized group - the association of military personnel capable of effective joint action. She, in turn, is of several levels. [1, p.163; 10]
A low level (association) is an association based on an order (conscripts) or interest (chess lovers). As a part of such a group, as a rule, 7-12 people. The period of existence is from 3 to 5 days. After the specified time period, the association either ceases to exist, or moves to a higher level.
Intermediate level (cooperation) - it is characterized by a more conscious
activity and discipline. It arises, according to observations of military practice, 10-15 days after the establishment of interpersonal interaction. In the unit, as a rule, there are 2-3 groups of
3-6 military personnel, united, for example, on the basis of feelings that were actualized at the first time (fraternity).
A high level (autonomy) is characterized by a clear organized structure and discipline, internal unity of goals and motives of military professional activity.
The highest level of group association of people in Russian psychology, unlike most foreign schools, is usually called a collective. [7, p.227]
Observations of the formation of a number of military units allowed military psychologists to identify 4 main stages of the development of the team.
1. The stage of social unity is the initial stage of the development of a military collective, which is characterized by the fact that most soldiers are conscious of service and discipline, clearly present their duties and goals, focus on a single system of spiritual values that does not contradict their personal orientations.
2. At the stage of military partnership, basically, the process of mutual study is being completed, and friendly relations between military personnel are being established.
At this stage, you can already find a fairly stable team structure: collective opinion and mood, relationships and cohesion, discipline and collective habits. The head, acting on these indicators, more effectively manages the team and each subordinate individually.
3. The stage of social maturity. The team achieves unity of the will of action, knowledge and beliefs, interests and value orientations. The interaction between the military is based on mutual assistance, mutual support, interchangeability and conflict-free. Military personnel make high demands on themselves, carefully study military equipment and weapons, and improve collective skills.
4. At the stage of self-government, the team understands its leader (commander, chief), as they say, at a glance and perceives its requirements as their own. At the same time, there is no need to control the actions of subordinates - this function is performed by the personal consciousness of a soldier adapted to collective aspirations and the collective control of his colleagues. [3, p.32]
The considered stages of the development of the military collective are typical for collectives of all kinds. However, the pace of development may be different depending on the socio-psychological training of the leader, the individual characteristics of the military personnel, the nature of the professional tasks that the team solves. Consequently, the general laws governing the development of a military collective should be taken into account by the officer-head of the unit and be concretized depending on the prevailing conditions of his activity.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Stages and features of the formation of a military collective
- The principles of formation of military collectives, units
The unit team is a social form of organization of people in military affairs. The stronger his internal commissure, the more favorable the moral climate, the wider his opportunities that he creates for the successful service of soldiers and sailors. All military collectives of units in their structure are complex and diverse. Their difference in social status, education, national
- Psychological features of the relationship in military groups
The characteristics of the relationship in a military collective are determined by the specifics of the military activity of the collective and the individual psychological characteristics of the military personnel that comprise it. These, first of all, include the leading role of formal service relations in comparison with informal ones. In the labor collective, a subordinate, in case of a significant discrepancy between his official and unofficial
- The study of the psychological characteristics of the military team
If the commander knows the features of the headed team, then he will easily be able to find the most effective management methods, he will be able to successfully implement the decisions made in any environment. To study the psychological characteristics of a military team, the unit commander, as a rule, uses methods of observation, questioning, analysis of group results
- The main features of the relationship in the military team
1. Regulatory and volitional relationships are built on the basis of the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the charters. 2. Cognitive are related to the process related to official activities. So circles of technology lovers, book lovers, study of the ways of the unit, its traditions are created. 3. Emotional relationships arise on the basis of certain feelings: optimism, appreciation, satisfaction, or vice versa
- Features of team building in the process of military activity
Training issues: 1. Characterization of the essence of the psychological cohesion of the military collective (group). 2. The main areas of activity of a military psychologist in uniting military collectives (groups). Description of the essence of the psychological cohesion of the military collective (group). In the historical sense, the term cohesion has gained widespread use and
- Features of a multinational military team
The multinational composition of military collectives is an important factor determining the state of official and combat training activities, the moral and psychological climate, the rule of law, and the relations between military personnel. Consider the essential characteristics of some phenomena that are most clearly manifested in the interpersonal relations of military personnel, at the initial stage of service of which a significant role
- Graduate work. Development Trends and Features of the Formation of Incentive Motives of Military Activities, 2009
The object of the study of this work: the professional activities of military personnel in modern Russia. Subject of research: essence, content, state, development trends and features of the formation of motive motives of military activity. The objectives of the thesis: To consider the nature and specifics of military activity and on this basis to determine the content and features of its
- The structure of the military team
In military units there is a wide variety of grassroots (primary) teams. The structure of their psychology has a lot in common. At the same time, they all differ from each other. This is explained by the fact that military collectives solve various problems and have their own military professional features (for example, depending on the structural unit - the combat unit, crew, coastal unit, etc.).
- Psychology of the military team
The psychology of a military collective is a complex totality of intra-collective socio-psychological phenomena and processes, one of the aspects of its spiritual life. It is the result of the unification, summation of the psychology of individuals - members of this team. The following most important components in the structure of the psychology of a military collective should be distinguished: public (collective)
- The socio-psychological structure of the military collective
The structure of the psychology of the team is very complex and diverse. Moreover, each structural element can have its own characteristics, for example, a collective opinion can be single or diverse, relations in a team can be principled or unprincipled, friendly or tense; collective moods - tonic or reducing the activity of people, etc. Therefore, modern
- The concept and essence of the military team
The writings of the classics of pedagogy contain provisions that the team presents the greatest opportunities for the development of individual personality abilities. Collective - a concept of Latin origin, meaning "composure", i.e. integrity that preserves the integrity of the individual. The concept of a group is identical to the meaning of the old Russian word "circle". At the heart of both
- Negative leadership in primary military collectives
The interaction of servicemen of various periods of service in primary military collectives is a natural process. developing taking into account individual and group differences of warriors. Interpersonal relations of military personnel is carried out in the military-professional, public and domestic sphere of military activity. The level of development of personal qualities, the degree of adaptation and
- Traditions - as an element of the psychology of the military collective
An important condition for the activity and development of the collective are traditions, military relics and military rituals. All this, in unity and in the relationship of individual links, forms a complex of socio-psychological phenomena, or the psychology of a military collective. Socio-psychological phenomena, in contrast to mental phenomena, are usually called the processes of communication of people and those interrelated changes in their
- The role of public opinion in the military team
The ideological principles of the collective have a decisive influence on the formation of public opinion, moods and relationships in it, which together constitute a socio-psychological climate. His legal capacity depends on them. The sources of healthy opinions, moods, relationships in military groups should be sought in the level of educational work carried out at school. Warruk must
- The tasks of psychological research of a military team
The main research tasks, the solution of which provides an understanding by the military psychologist of the socio-psychological processes taking place in a particular military team, can be formulated in the form of questions. Obtaining reliable answers to them is the goal of a comprehensive socio-psychological study. Conventionally, these tasks can be divided into several areas. I.
- Generalized characteristics of the psychology of a military collective
An important generalized characteristic of any military collective is its orientation (purposefulness), which is a system of collective goals and tasks of the near and future prospects. Purposefulness reflects the generalized socially significant face of the unit, the nature of its actions, collective interests, requests, and aspirations. However to reinforce
- The tasks of psychological research of a military team
The main research tasks, the solution of which provides an understanding by the military psychologist of the socio-psychological processes taking place in a particular military team, can be formulated in the form of questions. Obtaining reliable answers to them is the goal of a comprehensive socio-psychological study. Conventionally, these tasks can be divided into several areas. a)
- PSYCHOLOGICAL MECHANISMS OF FORMATION OF A COLLECTIVE
Starting consideration of the basic principles of the psychology of a military collective (group), it is necessary to proceed from the fact that the people who make them are socio-biological phenomena of an objectively existing world. Their social component is formed as a result of interaction with other people. Consequently, understanding the mechanisms of formation and functioning of a collective is impossible without