Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The method of exercises is a method of managing the activities of students using a variety of n repetitive tasks, where everyone performs certain tasks (tasks). This method promotes the formation of a unity of consciousness and behavior.
The method of exercises in education is implemented through assignments. Assignments (practical assignments) create and expand the experience of students in various types of activities, the experience of personal entrepreneurship. The training of pupils in independent initiative and conscientious fulfillment of assignments, as the analysis of pedagogical practice shows, is a long-term business and requires constant attention to it.
In everyday organizational work, it is necessary to widely use the method of exercises (training), which forms the unity of consciousness and behavior. Let's make some recommendations on the implementation of the exercise method:
- This method is only effective when used with the persuasion method. Before the trainees, it is necessary to broadly disclose the objectives of the assignments. Without this, it is impossible to truly captivate them with collective affairs:
- there should not be a single student in the team without permanent or temporary tasks. Helping everyone to determine what matters to their liking, correctly distributing responsibilities, taking into account the interests and abilities of team members, is an important practical task;
- the teacher should be well aware of the motives for the participation of students in activities, their relationship to assignments and responsibilities.
Given the motives, it is necessary to determine specific educational goals and pedagogical tasks to be addressed:
- from simple-to-do business exercises, the implementation of which does not present great difficulties, one should proceed to presenting such tasks, which require the manifestation of more and more significant volitional efforts, require a certain subordination of personal interests to public ones. This process develops valuable motives for participation in social activities, forms a positive personality orientation;
- students must feel moral-volitional tension in their work continuously, being under the control of the public opinion of the team and competing in achieving more and more high results;
- participating in the work and achieve the fulfillment of the obligations undertaken, the trainees should experience a sense of joy from the consciousness of the duty fulfilled, from situations of personal success.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
- Rules for the exercise "Assault Method"
1. It is necessary to prepare 10-12 books of a popular scientific nature with a volume of 50-100 pages each. The desired book format is the same as this one. 2. The first two or three books must be preliminarily prepared — to make markup: draw light lines with a simple pencil vertically from top to bottom in the center of each page. 3. Read the book, spending on reading each page no more than 15 seconds. 4.
The ability to create multi-category intelligence cards can be fully mastered in the training process. Below you will find two useful and exciting exercises. What would be great? .. Each of the proposed exercises can be done by compiling intelligence cards, spending each minimum time, since the main goal of the exercises is to train your ability
First exercise. Starting position: standing, the distance between the feet is approximately 30 cm, the fingers are intertwined, the palms are up. The back is straight, breathing is free. Without turning the upper body, first bend to the left, not stopping to straighten up and immediately bend to the right. Repeat this tilt in both directions four times, i.e. make 8 tilts to the left and right alternately.
- About types of exercise
Physical exercises include exercises that are performed during the occupation of some work, and purely physical exercises. Here we have in mind precisely these latter ones, for they are physical exercises, and they are engaged in them only for the benefit received from them. Physical exercises are different, namely: small or large, very strong and weak, fast or slow, or
- Shallow water preparatory exercises
These exercises contribute to the "friendship" between the child and the water, children get used to the spray, can immerse their face in water without fear and open their eyes in the water, navigate in the water. This group of exercises is required for all swimming children. The peculiarity of the exercises of this group is that the exercises are performed on a delay in inspiration. Consequently, the specific gravity of the body decreases and the child understands
- Exercise Selection
We recommend that you use the exercises in this part as short workouts to get a “start-up impulse” and as an eyeliner for serious training during a long lecture. If the games are held in succession, one after another, this does not allow participants to get a coherent and holistic experience. It is better if you include in the lecture individual exercises specially selected for the place from
Armed with information about the ability of each of us to have figurative associations, proceed to work in the same way as in the case of exercises on verbal associations. Taking as your central image your visual representation of the house (or using the finished drawing on page 73), freely associate, using, however, this time with drawings and not inscriptions. Parting words
- Elementary Training Exercises
This stage of swimming training includes general developmental and special exercises on land. Usually, before starting classes in the water, they do a set of physical exercises aimed at general physical training. The complex includes warming up and breathing exercises, walking, running, arm movements, jumping, bending, spinning, etc. Complete this complex with exercises similar to
- Eye exercises
Eye exercises are best done twice a day, starting at 5 minutes. Increasing the training time, it should be remembered that the session continues until the exercises are performed easily. You can not bring yourself to extreme fatigue. Exercise number 1. Massage. 1. It is carried out sitting. Close your eyes tightly for 3-5 seconds, then open your eyes for 3-5 seconds. Repeat 7-8 times. 2. It is carried out sitting.
- Game exercises in depth to the waist
This set of exercises is aimed at developing courage and confidence in water, introduces the child to such properties of water as viscosity, resistance, exercises are performed at a depth to the waist. The child learns to move along the bottom, dive headlong into the water and navigate underwater, breathe correctly in the water. Particular attention is recommended to be paid to immersion under water and prolonged exhalations in
- Gin A. .. Typical exercises for the development of strong thinking, 2013
- SEQUENCE OF EXERCISES AT TETRAPLEGY
RESTORATION OF MOVEMENTS IN HANDS Under the lower thoracic region of the patient we put a roller so that the patient bends in the lumbar and lower thoracic regions through the roller. Hands lie along the body. Take a breath Raising one arm up, tipping it over the head without bending at the elbow joint. Exhale. Then we perform the same exercise with the second hand. We continue to perform the exercise alternately right and left
- Lecture 3 Eye Mobility Exercises
And all in front of you put a piece of paper with these exercises that I gave you today. If you don’t have one, sit close to your neighbor. So, the exercises are all done without glasses. Necessarily so. At the same time, the head is motionless, only one eye works and the exercises are done smoothly, without any jerks, without any sudden movements. And now everyone took off their glasses and made a central fix on me.
- Exercises for the joints of the arms and legs
Brushes Each movement is repeated 8-10 times! Exercise No. 1 Squeeze-unclench fists (several times. You already know about how much), rhythmically, as quickly as possible. The exercise is performed in two ways: first we focus on clenching the fingers into a fist (grasping movements), and then on unclenching (throwing), and the fingers need to be fully straightened. Create the feeling that you
- On the time of the beginning and termination of exercise
At the beginning of physical exercises, the body should be clean, that is, in the internal organs and vessels should not contain bad, immature chyme, because physical exercises spread them throughout the body. In addition, yesterday's food should already be absorbed by the stomach, liver and blood vessels, and the time of the next meal should already be right. This is determined by the maturity of urine in composition and
- Physical exercise
Health and physical education are inseparable from each other, because they serve the same goal - to promote health. Physical exercises contribute to the physical and mental development of a person, have a general educational, moral, aesthetic and defense value. Under the physical exercises understand the various forms of movement, used primarily for the purpose of physical
- A set of exercises LFK
Classes consist of a variety of restorative and special exercises. In this case, patients should use the following criteria: • performing only exercises that do not exceed the threshold of mild pain; • increasing the load in order to adapt the body well to them should be gradual. Indications for the appointment of exercise therapy: - bypassing the acute manifestations of the disease in the period
- Eye exercises
In the East, there is an ancient method for diagnosing diseases by eye movement, not by the iris, but by the movement of the eyeballs. For example, a specialist asks you to “draw” a circle with your eyes and looks at how you do it. It turns out, depending on the disease, the eyes begin to “cut off” the corners somewhere, the line is uneven. This once again confirms that everything in our body