Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The main features of the relationship in the military team
1. Normative-volitional relationships are based on the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the charters
2. Cognitive associated with the process related to performance. So circles of technology lovers, book lovers, study of the ways of the unit, its traditions are created.
3. Emotional relations arise on the basis of certain feelings: optimism, appreciation, satisfaction, or, on the contrary, pessimism, resentment, and depression.
The first contributes to the creation of accepted norms of relationships, the second lead to their violation (give an example).
Typical in the unit are the statutory relations between the soldiers, the corresponding morals, imbued with the spirit of military camaraderie and friendship.
There are many conditions for the formation of statutory relationships. The main ones include:
- active, skillfully organized work aimed at the ideological and moral education of soldiers and students;
- purposeful, explanatory work, arming the soldiers with a moral understanding of the principles of statutory relationships, their implementation in specific conditions;
- practical organization of life and activities of personnel in strict accordance with the charters;
- An individual and differentiated approach to soldiers, students, taking into account the characteristics of each category of people
Of particular note is the kind of relationship in a military collective, such as authority, i.e.
psychological influence of one person or group of people on other people.
Among the socio-psychological phenomena, the management of which serve as team building, we can name such as the alignment of people, their movement, the movement of information, joint activities, human resources.
The placement of personnel is carried out primarily on a principle basis. The creation of a solid core in the team is the most important condition for the proper placement of military personnel. When selecting people, it is necessary to take into account some socially psychological factors: the ratio of age, educational level, life experience, etc.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
The main features of the relationship in the military team
- Psychological features of the relationship in military groups
The characteristics of the relationship in a military collective are determined by the specifics of the military activity of the collective and the individual psychological characteristics of the military personnel that comprise it. These, first of all, include the leading role of formal service relations in comparison with informal ones. In the labor collective, a subordinate, in case of a significant discrepancy between his official and unofficial
- The main forms of relations in a military team
Relations in a military collective come in two main forms. Firstly, this is a formal (official) relationship. They are determined by the organizational structure of the unit, which fixes in it the functions of each soldier, the scope of his duties, rights and responsibilities. The official relations are, as it were, external to the warriors, since they are set from the outside through
- Methods of studying relationships in a military team
The head (commander, head) of the unit is undoubtedly interested in the greatest efficiency of its functioning. To do this, he needs to constantly influence the processes taking place in his psychological sphere. However, as practice shows, this is not easy to achieve. An officer will not be able to effectively manage his subordinates if he does not have sufficiently complete and accurate information about
- Prevention of hazing in military groups
Prevention of hazing as an object of constant attention of commanders of all levels requires taking into account the psychological aspects of the negative phenomenon itself and its neutralization. In turn, an understanding of the psychology of the formation and functioning of unregulated relationships, as well as the ways of their localization, is at the core of the entire system of discipline of troops, ensuring vigilance
- Course work. Socio-psychological relations in military groups, 2011
Discipline: Psychology of groups and leadership. Basic socio-psychological concepts of the group. Leadership in primary military groups. The main directions and tasks of the psychological research of the military team. Questionnaire survey as a method of studying socio-psychological processes in military groups. Applications: Diagnosis of individual psychological characteristics (Test "Non-existent
- FEATURES OF DIFFERENT NAVY COLLECTIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEM
In the previous chapter, we examined typical psychological phenomena in naval collectives, making a sort of vertical section of their psychology. But the crew of the ship (the personnel of the unit, formation), for the same reasons that are discussed in Chapter 10, "stratifies" into smaller teams, each of which has its own characteristics of psychological phenomena. In other words, you should make "horizontal
- The study of the psychological characteristics of the military team
If the commander knows the features of the headed team, then he will easily be able to find the most effective management methods, he will be able to successfully implement the decisions made in any environment. To study the psychological characteristics of a military team, the unit commander, as a rule, uses methods of observation, questioning, analysis of group results
- Features of team building in the process of military activity
Training issues: 1. Characterization of the essence of the psychological cohesion of the military collective (group). 2. The main areas of activity of a military psychologist in uniting military collectives (groups). Description of the essence of the psychological cohesion of the military collective (group). In the historical sense, the term cohesion has gained widespread use and
- Features of a multinational military team
The multinational composition of military collectives is an important factor determining the state of official and combat training activities, the moral and psychological climate, the rule of law, and the relations between military personnel. Consider the essential characteristics of some phenomena that are most clearly manifested in the interpersonal relations of military personnel, at the initial stage of service of which a significant role
- The main psychological signs of the formation of a military team
To determine the level of formation of the team of a unit at a particular moment in time, the relevant criteria are used, which are based on specially identified signs. In domestic military psychology, they include: community of professional activity; mediation of interpersonal relations with the goals, values and content of professional activity; unity and
- The main areas of psychological research of the military team
In military teams (units, combat crews, crews, guards), a military psychologist solves the tasks of research, correction and the formation of their socio-psychological characteristics. The main goal of his work is to optimize joint military activities, interpersonal relationships, as well as the moral and psychological state of individual soldiers. To understand the features