Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
The concept of personality in military psychology
A person is a specific person who is a representative of a certain society (social group), is engaged in a specific type of activity, is aware of his attitude to the environment and has his own individual psychological characteristics.
Personality is determined by what and how she knows, what and how she values, with whom and how she communicates, what is the measure of her responsibility for her actions, decisions, destiny.
Personality is the socio-psychological essence of a person, which is formed as a result of their mastering the social forms of consciousness and behavior, the socio-historical experience of mankind.
Being a person means:
- have an active life position about which it can be said: I stand on it and I cannot do otherwise;
- to make a choice arising from internal necessity, to assess the consequences of the decision made and to answer for them in front of you and the society in which you live;
- to constantly improve oneself, to possess an arsenal of methods and means, with the help of which one can control one’s own behavior, subordinate it to one’s own power;
- have the freedom of choice and bear its burden.
1. The content of a person’s world view, his psychological essence.
2. The degree of integrity of the worldview and beliefs, the absence or presence of contradictions in them, reflecting the interests of different sectors of society.
3. The degree of human awareness of their place in society.
Content and nature of needs and interests.
5. Stability or easy switching of interests.
6. Capacity and versatility of interests.
7. The specifics of the ratio and manifestations of various personal qualities.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
The concept of personality in military psychology
- The concept of personality in psychology. The essence of the personality and the factors of its formation
In psychological science, the category of "personality" refers to the number of basic concepts. However, the concept of personality is not purely psychological and is studied by all social sciences, including philosophy, sociology, and pedagogy. From the standpoint of psychological science, a person is a specific person, taken in the system of his stable socially determined psychological characteristics, which
- PERSONAL PROBLEM IN MILITARY PSYCHOLOGY
In contrast to the inorganic nature, a living organism continuously interacts with the environment. Its evolution, starting from the simplest organism and ending with man, is a change in the increasingly complex forms of such an interaction. A living organism without an environment that supports its existence is impossible. Therefore, without understanding the influence of the environment on the organism, the nature of the psyche cannot be understood.
- The concept of the psychology of the personality of the serviceman
Personality, as a psychological phenomenon, is formed on the basis of consciousness, the carrier of which is a specific person. Therefore, for a more complete understanding of the nature and nature of the personality of a serviceman, we must trace its appearance and development in ontogenesis. No one doubts that a person is born into a person. This is a genetic predestination.
- Course work. Personality and team. The interaction of the individual and the team in the conditions of military service, 2011
The theoretical aspect of personality and team. The concept of personality in psychology. The essence of the personality and the factors of its formation. The concept and essence of the military team. Stages and features of the formation of the military team. Analysis of the interaction between the individual and the team in the conditions of military service. Features of the psychology of relationships among military personnel. Diagnosis of conflicts in the military
- The concept of "identity." Personality and her professional characteristics
To discuss issues related to the personal characteristics of the subjects of a particular professional activity, you must first define the boundaries of the concept of "personality". Otherwise, the conversation runs the risk of being pointless or blurred. The author of the Big Explanatory Psychological Dictionary, Arthur Reber, a famous American psychologist, in an article devoted to
- Developmental psychology as a component of the methodological foundations of military psychology
Developmental psychology, being a branch of psychological science, studies the laws of mental development and personality formation at various stages of human ontogenesis from birth to old age. Developmental psychology took shape as an independent field of knowledge at the end of the last century as child psychology and for a long time was limited to studying the mental development of a child.
- Methodological problems of military psychology
Today, military psychology is “going through” the stage of rethinking its fundamentals, relationships with other disciplines, branches of psychological knowledge. Until recently, the majority of psychologists, with general agreement with that. that "military psychology is a branch of psychological science," nevertheless, it was considered that military psychology had "its own way" in knowing the identity of a military man, military
- Methodological problems of military psychology
Today, military psychology is “going through” the stage of rethinking its fundamentals, relationships with other disciplines, branches of psychological knowledge. Until recently, the majority of psychologists, with general agreement with that. that "military psychology is a branch of psychological science," nevertheless, it was considered that military psychology had "its own way" in understanding the identity of a military man, military
- Maklakov .. General principles of military psychology,
The emergence and development of military psychology. The views of prominent Russian commanders (A. V. Suvorov, M. I. Kutuzov, P. S. Nakhimov, S. O. Makarov, M. I. Dragomirov) on the problems of psychological support for the activities of military personnel. The development of military-psychological thought in the XX century. The formation of domestic military psychology. Military psychology as a branch of modern science, its structure and
- Subject of military psychology
Of particular importance to the Armed Forces is military psychology, which is a branch of psychological science and is included in the system of military sciences. It studies the patterns of formation and manifestation of the personality of a military man and the psychology of a military team in terms of training, service and especially combat activities, forms conclusions and generalizations intended primarily for military
- The development of military psychology in Russia until 1917
Study questions: 1. Formation of the system of military psychology in Russia at the stage of empirical development 2. Development of national military psychology in the late 19th and early 20 Formation of the system of military psychology in Russia at the stage of empirical development The main periods of development of military psychology are considered to be: 1. Until 1917 . 2. 1917 - 1941. 3. 1941 -
- Transformation of military psychology into an independent branch of psychological science
From the middle of the 19th century, the emergence of military psychology as an independent branch of psychological knowledge took place. The field of study of military psychology is the phenomenon associated with the battle, the identity of the soldier, group military activities. This is expressed in the fact that: an understanding of the subject develops; the development of methods of military psychological research is being carried out; stand out clearly
- Analysis of the interaction between the individual and the team in the conditions of military service
Analysis of the interaction between the individual and the team in a military
- The main directions of knowledge of the subject of military psychology
The period of the beginning and middle of the XIX century, associated with the great military experience of the Russian army on the southern borders of the country, in Central Asia, a reflection of the aggression on Kamchatka and Arkhangelsk. This allowed not only to generalize, but also to develop the military-psychological systems, which are developed in the works of N. D. Butovsky, I. Maslov, M. I. Drahomirov and especially L. Tolstoy. Note that only incomplete 70
- The development of military psychology in Germany
Military psychology in Germany was formed at the beginning of the twentieth century during the deployment of the aggressive military machine of the Kaiser Empire. To solve political problems in the army was involved in psychological science. At various times, for military purposes, the research of Wund on national psychology was used, Freud's on the biological sources of aggressiveness, as the causes of the war, Helmholtz,
- The main methods of military psychology
Analyzing modern developments in the field of methodology of military-psychological research and practical psychological work, we can distinguish two groups of methods of military psychology: 1) methods of military-psychological research; 2) methods of military-psychological practice. Methods of military psychological research: 1) survey of participants in hostilities (questioning, interviewing,
- The development of military psychology in the United States
Study questions: 1. Theoretical and organizational bases for the development of military psychology in the United States. 2. The development of military psychology with the United States after the 2nd world. Directions of research in the United States: World War I • psychological examination of recruits; • selection and classification of specialists; • military hearing problems; • military vision problems; • psychological
- Methodological base of military psychology and pedagogy
The methodology of science is its ideological positions that determine the understanding of the subject being studied, the approach to it and the direction of the research being conducted. It is the methodology that determines the direction in which science is developing, what its capabilities are and how effective the results of its conclusions will be. The methodological basis of modern domestic military psychology and pedagogy is
- Research Methods in Military Psychology
Methods of scientific research are the techniques and means by which one obtains the information necessary for making practical recommendations and building scientific theories. The development of any science depends on how perfect and reliable the methods used by it are. All this is true in relation to military psychology. The phenomena studied by psychology are so complex and diverse,
- The object, subject and main tasks of military psychology
Military psychology is a branch of science that studies the patterns of manifestation of the psyche of a soldier. Object of war. psycho. - military personnel (military teams) undergoing military service by conscription and contract, as well as those. who can be brought to military service in wartime. The subject of military psychology - features of the manifestation of the psyche of a soldier in various conditions