Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Relations in the military team
In the military collectives of units and subunits of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation there are all kinds of relationships (communication, joint activity, behavioral acts (actions)), because the nature of military service involves the manifestation of cohesion, understanding and interaction of military personnel in carrying out various tasks.
The main functions of interpersonal relations of military personnel in a military team include:
• information exchange;
• mutual understanding;
• impact on emotional experiences.
Relations in a military team can occur:
• top to bottom (boss - subordinate);
• from bottom to top (subordinate - head);
• horizontally (between military personnel in the absence of subordination between them).
Relations in a military team can be:
• Official (arise as a result of their official duties, are regulated and regulated by the combined arms charters of the RF Armed Forces, rules, regulations and standards of conduct);
• Unofficial (based on personal sympathies and interests, without a legal basis, generally accepted laws and norms);
• Business (both formal and informal, related to the implementation of joint activities);
• Personal (add up regardless of joint activities)
• Rational (built on the terms of mutual agreement in order to obtain mutual benefit);
• Emotional (add up to sensory experience, subjective perception of people (like - not like));
The relationship between the military may vary by the stages of their development:
The first stage is an indifferent relationship (people who do not know each other or know little, cannot have certain relationships).
The second stage is the adaptation relationship, when the military recognize each other. At the same time, informal small groups are formed (two to three people each). Conflict relations can arise here, both closed (a person experiences the severity of relations, but does not externally express), and open.
The third stage is the strengthening of relationships, when relations between group members are stabilized, and as a result, relationships within informal small groups are strengthened. The members of the group begin to possess the prescribed social role functions. The moral values of the group are formed and strengthened. Violation of relations between military personnel can lead to a conflict situation and, ultimately, to a conflict. In such a situation, there can be no talk of any normal activity of the military collective.
The deterioration of relations between military personnel usually does not occur suddenly, but gradually. It is important to understand in time that the emotional intensity begins to exceed the permissible, and correctly terminate it. Sometimes the relationship between the military deteriorates as a result of distortion or loss of information or due to the fact that the interacting parties view the same situation from different perspectives. These two reasons can cause controversy. They should be avoided.
The intense rhythm of military service, the presence of socio-economic, environmental, physical, psychological, toxic and other factors contribute to the formation of increased anxiety and aggressiveness among military personnel. This increases the conflict. The current mental state changes during the day under the influence of various circumstances, sometimes significantly. Success, fatigue, communication with colleagues, physiological state of the body, weather, etc. - all this affects the state of the psyche and, therefore, the occurrence of conflict. Low resistance to the effects of conflict factors is a negative personality trait. Conflict resistance of military personnel depends on several groups of factors:
• psychophysiological, manifested in emotional-volitional stability;
• cognitive, manifested as mental cognitive processes of a person;
• motivational, manifested in the orientation of the personality and its motives in a specific communication situation;
• socio-psychological, reflecting the socio-psychological characteristics of the individual, the stereotypes of its interaction with others.
The vital activity of a military collective is largely determined by the nature of the relationship between its members. For example, benevolent relationships aimed at supporting each other increase the quality of combat training activities, and not established ones destroy the team and impede the joint activities of its members, prevent its cohesion and create conflicts.
Relations between military personnel are regulated by both laws in force in society and military regulations that have the force of laws. They formulated the basic principles of relations: unity of command, subordination, military partnership and friendship, collectivism, military politeness, honor and dignity, justice, humanism. These principles are the legal and moral foundations of the relationship of both official (official) and unofficial (informal) nature. Service relationships are manifested in the performance of military-functional duties: combat duty, guard and internal (shift) service, combat training and other official tasks. Informal relationships are formed and developed in the interpersonal contacts of military personnel, primarily in the sphere of life, leisure and leisure. Here, the individual psychological characteristics of each warrior play a role.
The widest variety of relationships is companionship. They are based, as a rule, on business contacts, where the goals, means and results of joint activities and communication determine the development of relations and the distribution of common functions. Hence the well-established form of appeal of servicemen to each other - "comrade".
Friendship is also one of the varieties of human relationships arising from mutual assistance and understanding. It begins with sympathy for another person, his respect. If sympathy is based, as a rule, on emotions, then respect is based on recognition of the high moral qualities of another person.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Relations in the military team
- Psychological features of the relationship in military groups
The characteristics of the relationship in a military collective are determined by the specifics of the military activity of the collective and the individual psychological characteristics of the military personnel that comprise it. These, first of all, include the leading role of formal service relations in comparison with informal ones. In the labor collective, a subordinate, in case of a significant discrepancy between his official and unofficial
- The main features of the relationship in the military team
1. Regulatory and volitional relationships are built on the basis of the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the charters. 2. Cognitive are related to the process related to official activities. So circles of technology lovers, book lovers, study of the ways of the unit, its traditions are created. 3. Emotional relationships arise on the basis of certain feelings: optimism, appreciation, satisfaction, or vice versa
- Unreliable relationships in military units
An important problem that still has to be addressed by all categories of commanders and commanders is the struggle against hazing. They are based on the violation of statutory rules, moral and ethical standards, and social justice among warriors. Such relationships are most often manifested where the activities of subordinates are least organized and controlled by an officer:
- The main forms of relations in a military team
Relations in a military collective come in two main forms. Firstly, this is a formal (official) relationship. They are determined by the organizational structure of the unit, which fixes in it the functions of each soldier, the scope of his duties, rights and responsibilities. The official relations are, as it were, external to the warriors, since they are set from the outside through
- Prevention of hazing in military groups
Prevention of hazing as an object of constant attention of commanders of all levels requires taking into account the psychological aspects of the negative phenomenon itself and its neutralization. In turn, an understanding of the psychology of the formation and functioning of unregulated relationships, as well as the ways of their localization, is at the core of the entire system of discipline of troops, ensuring vigilance
- AUTHORIZED RELATIONS - AN IMPORTANT CONDITION OF STRENGTHENING THE MILITARY DISCIPLINE ON THE SHIP
The significance of the statutory relationship for any military organization is extremely great. Based on the principles of unity of command and strict subordination, collectivism and high humanism, they rally soldiers in a single combat team, increase the combat readiness of units and ships, and create the necessary conditions for operational leadership in battle [16, p. 285-299]. In many ways, the state of military discipline
- Methods of studying relationships in a military team
The head (commander, head) of the unit is undoubtedly interested in the greatest efficiency of its functioning. To do this, he needs to constantly influence the processes taking place in his psychological sphere. However, as practice shows, this is not easy to achieve. An officer will not be able to effectively manage his subordinates if he does not have sufficiently complete and accurate information about
- Course work. Socio-psychological relations in military groups, 2011
Discipline: Psychology of groups and leadership. Basic socio-psychological concepts of the group. Leadership in primary military groups. The main directions and tasks of the psychological research of the military team. Questionnaire survey as a method of studying socio-psychological processes in military groups. Applications: Diagnosis of individual psychological characteristics (Test "Non-existent
- Rosvitok of small social group as a team that main characteristics
So what factors lie in the basis of the winnings of a small social group? Яка etapnіst її development? It’s important for an officer to have a great deal of bloom at the stages of developing a collective, changing minds and mechanics of the transition from one single camp to the last. Virіshennya of these problems of an assistance ofitserі_ is_created, specifically іn bіlsh іmіstno organіzovati manage their own pіdrozdіlom. Nareshti, leather office worker ma
- Understanding a small group and collective
Vihidim є understood as "a small group." Yak in high school, so in literature, we often stick to the understanding of “small group” and “collective”. From now on, there is a need for a clear understanding of each other and understanding of it with a specific social psychological psychologist. About the complexity of such a simple one, it would have been a problem to solve the problem as it’s more familiar with the understanding of social welfare
- Abstract. Diagnostics of hazing between military personnel, 2009
Requirements for achieving military discipline and ensuring its sustainability. Directions for achieving military discipline and ensuring its stability. Forms of manifestation of "hazing". The reasons for the "vitality" of the hazing between the military personnel (according to the officers). Portrait of "authority" among military servicemen (%). Diagnosis of hazing.
- The work of the commander for the prevention of hazing in the unit
The significance of the statutory relationship for any military organization is extremely great. Based on the principles of unity of command and strict subordination, collectivism and high humanism, they rally soldiers in a single combat team, increase the combat readiness of units and ships, and create the necessary conditions for operational leadership in battle [15, p. 154]. In many ways, the state of military discipline
- Diagnostics of hazing
1. The non-regular relationship between military personnel is the moral and physical impact of individual military personnel, groups (on a local, national or other basis) in order to achieve certain privileges of "barracks comfort" at the expense of military personnel of the first year of service. Non-statutory rules of relations between military personnel are the most acute form of flow and resolution
- The impact of relationships on the functioning of the team
At first glance, it seems that the better the relationship in the team, the higher should be the effectiveness of individual and joint activities. However, studies show that this is not always true. Improving team relationships to a certain level helps to increase the effectiveness of collective activities. If the degree of mutual sympathy exceeds this level, then
- PREVENTION - THE MAIN MEANS OF PREVENTION OF MUTUAL RELATIONS
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation use the previously developed methodology for the phased prevention of hazing. The implementation of its requirements is carried out by sequentially solving specific problems at various stages of work with personnel. Of course, the success of this work largely depends on the timeliness of its implementation. Like any physical ailment, moral ailment is a distortion of norms
- Methods for the prevention of hazing
Prevention and prevention of fraudulent relationships is a complex problem that contains various aspects of activity that are used by unit commanders and all educational bodies. First of all, it is necessary to use the experience gained by units of the troops to prevent these negative phenomena; the developed forms and methods have not lost their relevance. They must be skillfully
- Group activity regulation and prevention of hazing
Prevention of hazing in its most general form is a complex of scientifically substantiated and practically approved targeted social, organizational, legal, moral-educational and proper psychological measures aimed at optimizing and regulating interpersonal relations of soldiers. Success of events and development
- Features of the psychology of relations among military personnel
Any collective, including a military one, contains a complex totality within collective socio-psychological phenomena and processes. However, it should be borne in mind that in the psychology of a particular team, along with the general ones, the particular conditions of its life are reflected. It is these particular conditions that largely determine the specific features of the psychology of this collective.
- METHODOLOGY FOR ASSESSING RELATIONSHIP OF SUBSIDIARIES
For a unit commander, the desire to achieve good results in combat training is natural. Every officer wants his unit to be the best. However, the experience of naval and military practice shows that this is not so easy to achieve. The officer will not be able to effectively manage the unit, will not achieve good results in military activities, if he is poorly aware
- The socio-psychological essence of hazing
In the literature you can find various terms denoting this violation of the relationship of military personnel: atrocities, mockery and bullying, barracks hooliganism, anti-statutory and others. In psychology, the negative relations of military personnel are called “wrong”, and subsequently “non-statutory” relations. At a certain stage of understanding the problem, this term