Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
TEN FOOD AND DRINKING METHODS TO ENSURE HEALTH
There are 10 methods of eating and drinking, with which you can regain a healthy and happy life. The goal is to establish the proper balance of Yin and Yang, in accordance with our cosmological, biological and physiological philosophy. Even without understanding the theory, you can, however, apply one of the ten ways of movement to health and happiness, if you carefully study the following Macrobiotic directions (See table).
You can be a vegetarian if you replace all food of animal origin with fruits and salads (diets No. 2 to No. 3).
If you find, however, that you cannot achieve the well-being that you have set yourself, try a higher diet. The highest diet number 7 - the simplest, easiest and wise. The lower number
TEN WAYS to health and happiness
| Diet |
| Cereals || Vegetable || Soups || Animals |
| Salads |
| Dessert || The drinks |
| 7 || 100% || _ || _ || _ || as |
| 6 || 90% || ten% || - || - || - || - || less |
| five || 80% || 20% || - || - || - || - || as |
| four || 70% || 20% || ten% || - || - || - || can |
| 3 || 60% || thirty% || ten% || - || - || - || less |
| 2 || 50% || thirty% || ten% || ten% || - || - || as |
| one || 40% || thirty% || ten% || 20% || - || - || can |
| -one || thirty% || thirty% || ten% || 20% || ten% || - || less |
| -2 || 20% || thirty% || ten% || 25% || ten% || five% || as |
| -3 || ten% || thirty% || ten% || thirty% || 15% || five% || can |
diet, so it is more difficult.
Try ten days the simplest and easiest way.
Consider the following:
1. No industrial food and drink, such as sugar, soft drinks, tinted foods, unfertilized eggs, canned foods, in cans and bottled.
2. For any cookery, you should take into account the chapter “Macrobiotic cuisine” of this book and “Zen Cooking” (hereinafter referred to as “CD”), the book is a component of the second volume of oriental medicine philosophy.
3. With improved health and well-being, which is the result of your growing understanding of the universal principle of Yin-Yang, try a lower diet table gradually and carefully, if you are curious and like research. It is possible, on the other hand, to continue without any danger any higher diet than diet No. 3 for an arbitrarily long time. Not having improved for yourself, try diet No. 7 for a week or two or even a month.
From time to time, you can measure your health and well-being with self-control, summarized in the Seven Health Indicators.
4. Do not buy fruits and vegetables, artificially grown with chemical fertilizers and insecticides.
5. Do not consume products that have been transported over a long distance, since very harmful substances are used to preserve them.
6. Do not eat any vegetables out of season.
7. Strictly avoid the vegetables of the “very Yin” group: potatoes, tomatoes and eggplants.
8. Do not use spices or chemical seasonings (all industrial production of soy sauces, ISO, Japanese dish), with the exception of natural salt Macrobiotic soy sauce (tamari) and meat, approved by the "Society of Ozawa" in the USA, France and. Japan
9. Coffee is prohibited. Do not consume tea containing carcinogenic dyes. Such a product may be produced for commercial purposes. Japanese Bunch tea and Chinese natural tea (unpainted) are allowed.
10. Virtually all types of animal products: chickens, pork, beef, butter, cheese, milk - are chemically produced or exposed to chemicals. Avoid them. On the other hand, game, fish, and shellfish are free from working chemicals. They can be eaten from time to time. Yeast, as defined by the Oxford Dictionary of English, is a yellowish substance derived from foam or sediment during the alcoholic fermentation of malt and other sugary substances. Since the yeast is thus obtained from sugar, then the food containing them should be consumed in small quantities.
11. Baked sweets containing baking soda should not be eaten. Soda promotes rapid raising of the test. It can not enter into a balanced healthy diet, because this substance is “Very Yin”.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
TEN FOOD AND DRINKING METHODS TO ENSURE HEALTH
- TEN KROKIV TO HEALTHY POTTERY: MEDICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS
Intercommunications of tinkering with heart-suede and the most chronical non-infectious souls were often counted by a number of experimenters, clerical and veterinarian. Zbіlshennya step of the riser for health is tied up with high proportions in food of fat, persch for all active fatty acids, above all healthy products with high energy.
- HEALTH, FOOD CONDITION, PRINCIPLES AND METHODS OF FEEDING OF CHILDREN
It is recommended that each country should have in place a nutritional surveillance system for infants and young children, which would be an integral part of the health information system. Regular monitoring of breastfeeding practices, feeding patterns and nutritional status of infants and young children should be carried out so that they can be identified.
- Review method
The mapping of thinking is characteristic of the century of space research and computerization, as well as linearly structured abstracts - for the Middle Ages and the next century of industry. Tony Buzan Benefits of Thinking Mapping Thinking Mapping is a method that allows a person to cope with the information flow, manage it and structure it. Using this method,
- Nutrition as a factor in the preservation and promotion of health. Physiological norms of nutrition. The value of the individual components of food in human nutrition. The value of proteins in human nutrition, their norms and sources of entry into the body
Nutrition is one of the most active and important environmental factors, which has a variety of effects on the human body, ensures its growth, development, preservation of health, disability and optimal life expectancy. All this is provided by a daily, regulated meal with a certain set of foods. Foods are complex
- The main areas of work, organizational forms and effective methods of the military psychologist's activities, ensuring the functioning of the rehabilitation and rehabilitation system in the Armed Forces
Psychologists of military units carry out rehabilitation work, both in the area of hostilities and in peaceful conditions, organically including their activities in a three-level rehabilitation system. At the technological and methodological levels, when working in different conditions, there are significant differences: in a combat situation, psychological rehabilitation is closely related to psychological assistance and
- About drinking water and drinks
For balanced natures, moderately cold or ice-cooled water is best, especially [this is important], if the ice is bad, but [it is desirable to do this], even if the ice is good, because dissolved in water [ice] harms nerves, respiratory organs and all viscera. This [water] does not tolerate anyone except full-blooded people. Although it does not immediately hurt, but its harm
- Ecology and health. Nutrition and health
Ecology literally means "the science of the house." In the broadest sense, our common home is Earth. Over the past 200 years, and especially over the past 50 years, people have had a very serious impact on environmental performance. Changes in the chemical composition of air, drinking water, and radioactive background, as a result of these effects, in turn, have an impact on human health.
- Rational nutrition - the guarantee of health
Our nutrients should be a remedy, and our remedies should be nutrients. Hippocrates Principles of balanced nutrition. Squirrels. Fat Carbohydrates. Cellulose. Pectic substances. Vitamins. Minerals. Nutrition that provides full development is called rational (the ratio from the Latin. - reason, calculation, measure, and lationalis - reasonable,
- Eating a healthy baby
Breastfeeding Particular attention in the care of young children should be given to the nutrition of a healthy child and to actively use all the achievements of science in pediatric practice. The best, most physiological food for a child in the first year of life is breast milk. The composition of breast milk and the ratio of ingredients in it most closely matches the characteristics of digestion and metabolism.
- Lecture lesson number 9 Nutrition and Health
Plan: 1 Digestion as the initial stage of metabolism of the body with the environment. 2. Nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates), minerals, vitamins, ballast substances, their value. 3. Requirements and rules of nutrition. 4. The effect of obesity on health. 5. Principles of maintaining optimal body weight 1. Digestion as the initial stage of the body’s metabolism
- Topic “Nutrition as a factor of health”
Nutrition as the material basis of the vital activity of the human body, its mental and physical health. 2. Energy costs and energy value of food. Metabolism and energy. Energy balance, unregulated and regulated energy waste. Recommended values of the physiological need for energy and nutrients. 3. The value for the life of the organism,
- 10 commandments of healthy eating
And yet it happens that people wave their hands on everything and decide: damn it, we love to eat, we love spices, fat, spicy, vinegar, and we will live on like this. Yes, the author of this decision knows about the size of the stomach, feels that he eats products that do not bring him health and even, by and large, pleasure, and nevertheless continues to ruin himself with food. Sad but that
- HEALTHY FOOD
- Ten Lessons for Hypertensives
I am sure that with the diagnosis you have no misunderstandings. You have undergone a high-quality medical examination. You were advised by many doctors and, of course, diagnosed: essential hypertension, or hypertension. This is very important in order to avoid any misunderstandings, doubts. In addition, you have become a true admirer of the psychophysical methods of Mesnik. Lesson number 1
- Ten steps to successful breastfeeding (for hospitals and maternity homes)
1. Have a written description of breastfeeding, which is usually communicated to all staff. 2. Teach all staff the skills needed to implement breastfeeding policies. 3. Inform all pregnant women about the benefits and skills of breastfeeding. 4. Help mothers begin breastfeeding immediately after birth (after half an hour).
- Hygienic basis of nutrition as a source of health and normal physical development
Proper quantitative and qualitative nutrition is the most important factor in the growth and harmonious development of a child. It is necessary to adapt to changing environmental conditions, high disease resistance. The need for nutrients of a growing, developing and actively moving child is very high. However, the body of young children can learn not all
- The effect of nutrition on physical indicators of student health and development
Impact of nutrition on physical health and development indicators