Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
TEN METHODS OF FOOD AND DRINKS FOR HEALTH PROTECTION
There are 10 methods of nutrition and drinking, through which you can regain a healthy and happy life. The goal is to establish the proper balance of Yin and Yang, in accordance with our cosmological, biological and physiological philosophy. Even without understanding the theory, you can, however, apply one of the ten ways of moving to health and happiness, if you carefully study the following macrobiotic directions (see table).
You can be a vegetarian if you replace all foods of animal origin with fruits and salads (diets # 2 to # 3).
If you find, however, that you can not achieve that good state of mind that you yourself have charted, try a higher diet. The highest diet number 7 - the simplest, the easiest and wise. The lower the number
TEN WAYS to health and happiness
| Diet |
| Cereals || Vegetable || Soups || Animals |
| Salads |
| Dessert || Beverages |
| 7th || 100% || _ || _ || _ || as |
| 6th || 90% || 10% || - || - || - || - || less |
| 5 || 80% || 20% || - || - || - || - || as |
| 4 || 70% || 20% || 10% || - || - || - || can |
| 3 || 60% || thirty% || 10% || - || - || - || less |
| 2 || 50% || thirty% || 10% || 10% || - || - || as |
| 1 || 40% || thirty% || 10% || 20% || - || - || can |
| -1 || thirty% || thirty% || 10% || 20% || 10% || - || less |
| -2 || 20% || thirty% || 10% || 25% || 10% || 5% || as |
| -3 || 10% || thirty% || 10% || thirty% || 15% || 5% || can |
diet, so it is more difficult.
Try ten days the simplest and easiest way.
Consider the following:
1. No food or drink of industrial manufacture, such as sugar, soft drinks, colored food, unfertilized eggs, canned food, in cans and bottles.
2. For any cooking, you should take into account the chapter "Macrobiotic Cuisine" of this book and "Zen Cooking" (hereinafter "KD"), a book that is the second volume of the philosophy of Oriental medicine.
3. With the improvement of health and well-being, which is the result of your growing understanding of the general Yin-Yang principle, try a lower diet table gradually and carefully if you are inquisitive and like research. Perhaps, on the other hand, continue without any danger any higher diet than diet No. 3, as long as you please. Not having achieved an improvement for yourself, try diet No. 7 one to two weeks or even a month.
From time to time you will be able to measure your health and well-being through self-monitoring, summarized in the "Seven Health Indicators".
4. Do not buy fruits and vegetables that are artificially grown with chemical fertilizers and insecticides.
5. Do not eat foods that have been transported to a long distance, because very harmful substances are used for their preservation.
6. Do not consume any vegetables outside the season.
7. Categorically avoid the vegetables of the "very Yin" group: potatoes, tomatoes and eggplants.
8. Do not use spices or chemical seasonings (all kinds of industrial soy sauces, yoso, Japanese dish), except for natural salt Macrobiotic soy sauce (tamari) and meat approved by the "Ozawa society" in the US, France and. Japan.
9. Coffee is prohibited. Do not use tea containing carcinogenic dyes. Such a product can be produced for commercial purposes. Japanese Bunch tea and Chinese natural tea (unpainted) are allowed.
10. Almost all kinds of products of animal origin: chickens, pork, beef, cow's butter, cheese, milk are chemically produced or exposed to chemicals. Avoid them. On the other hand, game, fish, shellfish are free from the work of chemicals. They can be eaten from time to time. Yeast, as defined in the Oxford Dictionary of English, is a yellowish substance obtained from foam or sediment during alcoholic fermentation of malt and other SUGAR substances. Since yeast is thus obtained from sugar, then the food containing them should be consumed in small quantities.
11. Baked sweets containing baking soda should not be eaten. Soda contributes to a rapid rise in the test. She can not enter into a balanced healthy diet, for this is the substance "Very Yin".
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
TEN METHODS OF FOOD AND DRINKS FOR HEALTH PROTECTION
- TEN KROKIV UNTIL HEALTHY KHARCHUVANNYA: MEDICINES THAT ARE THE FIRST ASPECT
Vzajmozv'yaz kharchuvannya z sertsevo-sudinnimi ichnimi hronichnimi neinfektsinimi zahchyvovannami pidstverdzheno numerical experimenalnimi, klіnichnimi tepedemiologichnimi doslozhennyami. Збільшення stepping up the risk for health is caused by a high vist of harsh cherry products, fatty acids, for all the activities of fatty acids, for supernumerary products in the high-energy energy market
- HEALTH, FOOD STATUS, PRINCIPLES AND METHODS OF FEEDING CHILDREN
It is recommended that each country introduce a system of supervision of infant and young child nutrition that would form an integral part of the health information system. Regular monitoring of breastfeeding practices, feeding patterns and the nutritional status of infants and young children should be carried out in order to identify
- Method providing overview
Mapping of thinking is typical for the age of space exploration and computerization, as well as linearly structured outlines - for the Middle Ages and the subsequent century of industry. Tony Bucin The Benefits of Thinking Mapping Thinking mapping is a method that allows a person to cope with, control, and structure an information flow. Using this method,
- Nutrition as a factor in maintaining and promoting health. Physiological norms of nutrition. The importance of individual components of food in human nutrition. The importance of proteins in human nutrition, their norms and sources of intake into the body
Nutrition is one of the most active and important factors of the external environment, which exerts a diverse influence on the human body, ensures its growth, development, preservation of health, work capacity and optimal longevity. All this is provided by a daily, regulated meal with a certain set of foods. Food products are complex
- The main areas of work, organizational forms and effective methods of military psychologist, ensuring the functioning of the system of readaptation and rehabilitation in the Armed Forces
Psychologists of military units carry out rehabilitation work, both in the area of combat operations and in peaceful conditions, organically including their activities in a three-level rehabilitation system. At the technological and methodological levels, when working under different conditions, there are significant differences: in a combat situation, psychological rehabilitation is closely associated with psychological support and
- About drinking water and drinks
For well-balanced natures, the best water is moderately cold or ice-cold from the outside, especially [this is important] if the ice is bad, but [it is advisable to do so], even if the ice is good, because dissolved in water [ice] damages the nerves, respiratory organs and all insides. This kind of [water] can not be tolerated by anyone except full-blooded people. Although it immediately and does not hurt, but the harmfulness of its
- Ecology and health. Nutrition and health
Ecology literally means "the science of the house." In the broadest sense, our common home is the Earth. Over the past 200 years, and especially over the past 50 years, people have had a very serious impact on environmental performance. The resulting changes in the chemical composition of air, drinking water, radioactive background, in turn, have an impact on human health.
- Rational nutrition is the guarantee of health
Our food substances should be a remedy, and our remedies should be food substances. Hippocrates Principles of rational nutrition. Proteins. Fats. Carbohydrates. Cellulose. Pectin substances. Vitamins. Minerals. Nutrition, which provides a full-fledged development, is called rational (ratio of lat.-mind, calculation, measure and lationalis-reasonable,
- Eating a healthy baby
Breastfeeding Particular attention when serving young children should be given to the nutrition of a healthy child and actively use all the achievements of science in pediatric practice. The best, most physiological food for a child of the first year of life is mother's milk. The composition of breast milk and the ratio of ingredients in it most correspond to the features of digestion and metabolism
- Lecture lesson # 9 Food and health
Plan: 1 Digestion as the initial stage of metabolism of the body with the environment. 2. Nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates), minerals, vitamins, ballast substances, their value. 3. Requirements and rules of nutrition. 4. The effect of obesity on health. 5. Principles of maintaining optimal body weight 1. Digestion as the initial stage of body metabolism with
- Theme "Nutrition as a factor of health"
Nutrition as a material basis of the vital activity of the human body, its mental and physical health. 2. Energy costs and energy value of food. Metabolism and energy. Energy balance, unregulated and regulated energy expenditure. Recommended values of physiological requirements for energy and nutrients. 3. Significance for the vital functions of the organism,
- 10 commandments of a healthy diet
And yet it happens that people wave everything and decide: if it disappears, we like to eat, we love spices, fat, spicy, vinegar, and we will continue to live like this. Yes, the author of this decision knows about the size of the stomach, feels that he is eating foods that do not bring him health and even, by and large, pleasure, and yet continues to ruin himself with food. Sadly, this
- HEALTHY FOOD
- Ten sessions for hypertensive patients
I'm sure that with a diagnosis you have no misunderstandings. You have passed a qualitative medical examination. You were advised by many doctors and, of course, diagnosed with: essential hypertension, or hypertension. This is very important, so that there are no misunderstandings or doubts. In addition, you have already become a real admirer of the psychophysical technique of Mesnik. Lesson # 1
- Ten steps to successful breastfeeding (for hospitals and maternity hospitals)
1. Have a written description of breastfeeding, which is usually reported to all staff. 2. Train all staff to the skills necessary to implement a policy of breastfeeding. 3. Inform all pregnant women about the benefits and skills of breastfeeding. 4. Help mothers start breastfeeding immediately after birth (in half an hour).
- Hygienic bases of nutrition as a source of health and normal physical development
Quantitative and qualitative nutrition is the most important factor in the growth and harmonious development of the child. It is necessary for adaptation to the changing conditions of the environment, high resistance to diseases. The nutritional needs of a growing, developing and actively moving child are very high. However, the body of young children can not understand much
- The influence of nutrition on the physical health and development of students
Effect of nutrition on physical health and development