Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Twelve theorems of the universal principle
1. Yin and Yang are the two poles of the Infinite Void.
2. Yin and Yang are created endlessly, constantly and eternally from the finite pure free space.
3. Yin is centrifugal, Yang is centripetal. Centrifugal Yin produces a shadow, a cold, etc., the centripetal Yang produces compression, weight, heat, light, etc.
4. Yin displaces Yang, Yang displaces Yin.
5. All things and phenomena are made up of Yang and Yin in different ratios.
6. All things and phenomena constantly change their Yin and Yang-components. Everything is impermanent.
7. There is nothing completely Yin or completely Yang.
Everything is relative.
8. There is nothing neutral. There is always an excess of either Yang or Yin.
9. The attractiveness or force of attraction between objects is proportional to the difference in them Yin and Yang.
10. Yin displaces Yin, Yang displaces Yang, repulsion or attraction of two Yin objects or two Yang objects is inversely proportional to the difference of their Yin and Yang forces.
11. Yin begets Yang, Yang generates Yin in an extremely strong degree.
12. There is still Yang in the center and Yin on the periphery (on the surface)
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
Twelve theorems of the universal principle
- A theorem on seeds
Orly: Clicking seeds with intent helps when solving problems. Proof Starting from the axiom "Click problems like seeds," we conclude that there are similar problems and seeds. Thus, since the problems = seeds, the truth of the expression "Clicking seeds as problems" follows from this. Obviously, for the universe, "clicking seeds" and "solving problems" are identical, that is
- Phases and pace of implementation of the project of universal quality management
On the eve of the decision. The implementation process begins with the adoption of a decision and the development of a system of universal quality management in health facilities. Most often, the main reasons for this decision are: • Deterioration of the basic indicators of the effectiveness of health facilities for the growth of unproductive costs, a decrease in the profitability of medical services, etc. • Obsolete planning methods
- 89. Diseases of the lungs caused by the action of the dust factor and the effect of chemical factors. PATHOGENESIS, CLINIC, PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT AND PREVENTION. CLINIC OF THE TOXIC LUNG OF THE LUNGS, PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT
Pneumoconiosis - hsia development of fibrotic changes in the lungs in the course of a long inhalation of the industry. dust. On the etiology of various 6 gr-p PC: 1) silicosis-PC from the inhalation of silica dust (silicon oxide) 2) silicotosis-PC from the inhalation of dust silicates, sod-x silica in a bound state with other elements # aestestosis, talcosis. 3) metalloconiosis - PC from dust Me: Al-aluminosis, iron oxides - siderosis. 4)
- Abstract. Ethical principles in the work of a psychologist, 2010
Introduction. Ethical principles of the psychologist. Principle of confidentiality. Principle of competence. The principle of no damage. Principle of respect. The principle of objectivity. Principle of responsibility. The principle of ethical and legal competence. The principle of qualified propaganda of psychology. Principle of the well-being of the client. The principle of professional cooperation. Principle of informing
- Ethical principles of the psychologist
Ethical principles are designed to ensure: - the solution of professional tasks in accordance with ethical standards; -protection of people with whom psychologists enter into professional interaction: students, students, teachers, supervisors, research participants and other persons with whom the psychologist works; -conservation of trust between the psychologist and the client; - strengthening of authority
- Characteristics of the principles of education
The principle is a general guideline requiring a sequence of actions, not in the sense of "sequencing," but in the meaning of "constancy" under various conditions and circumstances. Suppose, by the principle of life, a person has chosen to "be himself", this means that no force of brute and cruel rapists will force him to change this principle. Or: if the teacher chose "not
- Principles of biotechnology
Біотехнологічний процес складається з трьох етапів: 1. Отримання сировини та її обробка для використання завристіні речіні мікроорганізмами-мішенями. 2. Fermentation and biotransformation: rist microorganism in the home of essential metabolic 3. Kinthseva obobka: purification of neobhidnoye rechovini from the cultural medium. Біотехнологічний процес отримання продукю має відповідати базовым
- Methodological principles of military history about the nature and role of mental development
In the field of psychology, the following methodological principles should be called: the principle of the systemic determinism of the psychic. Determinism is causation, the universal natural connection of nature, society, thinking, the regular and necessary dependence of mental phenomena on the factors that generate them. This methodological principle of psychology presupposes the need to take into account the influence
- The system of didactic principles and their content
The concept of "principle" comes from the Latin "principium" - the beginning, the foundation. According to their origin, the principles of teaching (didactic principles) are a theoretical generalization of pedagogical practice, arise from the experience of practical activity and, therefore, are objective in nature. That is why they become guidelines that regulate and regulate activities
- Principles of classification
As for any group of diseases, the classification of gene diseases is conditional and multicomponent. At least three different principles can be used as a basis for the classification of genetic diseases: genetic, clinical, pathogenetic. In accordance with the genetic principle of classification, gene diseases can be divided into groups according to the types of inheritance: • autosomal dominant,