Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
The twelve theorems of the universal principle
1. Yin and Yang are the two poles of the Infinite Void.
2. Yin and Yang go on infinitely, constantly and forever themselves from finite pure free space.
3. Yin - centrifugal, Yang - centripetal. Centrifugal Yin produces shade, cold, etc., centripetal Yang produces compression, weight, heat, light, etc.
4. Yin ousts Yang, Yang ousts Yin.
5. All things and phenomena are composed of Yang and Yin in various proportions.
6. All things and phenomena constantly change their Yin and Yang components. Everything is impermanent.
7. There is nothing entirely Yin or Yang completely.
Everything is relative.
8. There is nothing neutral. There is always an excess of either Yang or Yin.
9. Attractiveness or gravity between objects is proportional to the difference in them Yin and Yang.
10. Yin displaces Yin, Yang displaces Yang, repulsion or attraction of two Yin objects or two Yang objects is inversely proportional to the difference of their Yin and Yang forces.
11. Yin spawns Yang, Yang spawns Yin to an extremely strong degree.
12. There is still Yang in the center and Yin on the periphery (on the surface)
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
The twelve theorems of the universal principle
- Seed theorem
Orly: Clicking seeds with intent helps with problem solving. Proof Making a start from the axiom “To click problems as seeds”, we conclude about the similarity of problems and seeds. Thus, since problems = seeds, the expression “Click seeds as problems” follows from this. Obviously, for the Universe, “clicking seeds” and “problem solving” are identical, that is,
- Phases and rates of implementation of the project of total quality management
In anticipation of the decision. The implementation process begins with the decision making and the development of a system of total quality management in health care facilities. Most often, the main reasons for such a decision are: • Deterioration of the main indicators of the efficiency of health care facilities in the growth of non-productive costs, reduced profitability of the production of medical services, etc. • Outdated planning methods
- 89. LUNG DISEASES CAUSED BY THE ACTION OF THE DUST FACTOR AND THE ACTION OF CHEMICAL FACTORS. PATHOGENESIS, CLINIC, TREATMENT PRINCIPLES AND PREVENTION. CLINIC OF TOXIC PULMONARY ELEVATION, TREATMENT PRINCIPLES
Pneumoconiosis is the development of fibrotic changes in the lungs as a result of prolonged inhalation. dust. According to etiology, 6 grams-PCs are distinguished: 1) silicosis-PC from inhalation of quartz dust (silica) 2) silicosis-PC from inhalation of dust of silicates, soda-x silica in a bound state with other elements # asthestosis, talcosis. 3) metalloconioses - PC from dust Me: Al –aluminosis, iron oxides - siderosis. four)
- Abstract. Ethical principles in the work of a psychologist, 2010
Introduction Ethical principles of the psychologist. The principle of confidentiality. The principle of competence. The principle of no damage. The principle of respect. The principle of objectivity. Principle of responsibility. The principle of ethical and legal competence. The principle of qualified propaganda of psychology. The principle of customer welfare. The principle of professional cooperation. Principle of informing
- Ethical principles of the psychologist
Ethical principles are designed to provide: - the solution of professional tasks in accordance with ethical standards; -the protection of people with whom psychologists enter into professional interaction: students, students, teachers, supervisors, research participants and other persons with whom the psychologist works; - preservation of trust between the psychologist and the client; - strengthening of authority
- Characteristics of the principles of education
A principle is a general guideline requiring a sequence of actions, not in the sense of “alternating”, but in the meaning of “constancy” under various conditions and circumstances. Suppose a man chose to “be himself” as the principle of life, it means that no force of cruel and cruel rapists will force him to change this principle. Or: if the teacher chose “not
- Principles of biotechnology
Biotechnological process of stockpiling: 1. Open sirovini that її the treatment for the lively speech of the organization. 2. Enzyme and biotransformation: rst mikroorganizm with the establishment of the necessary metabolite 3. Kintsev obrobka: cleared neobhidno rechovini of the cultural center. Biotechnological process otrimannya to a product основ v_dpov_dati the main
- Methodological principles of military history about the nature and role of mental development
With reference to psychology, the following methodological principles should be mentioned: The principle of the systemic determinism of the mental. Determinism is causation, a universal natural relationship of nature, society, thinking, the natural and necessary dependence of mental phenomena on the factors generating them. This methodological principle of psychology implies the need to take into account the influence
- The system of didactic principles and their content
The concept of "principle" comes from the Latin "principium" - the beginning, the basis. By their origin, the principles of learning (didactic principles) are a theoretical generalization of pedagogical practice, arise from practical experience and, therefore, are objective. That is why they become guidelines that regulate and regulate activities
- Principles of classification
As with any group of diseases, the classification of gene diseases is conditional and multicomponent. At least three different principles can be used as the basis for the classification of gene diseases: genetic, clinical, pathogenetic. In accordance with the genetic principle of classification, genetic diseases can be divided into groups according to the types of inheritance: • autosomal dominant,