Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Numerous studies are being carried out on the expediency of using combinations of various substances in order to eliminate their opposite effect on the organism. For example, it is believed that iron salts are not efficiently administered in combination with dietary fiber, which, by binding the iron, does not allow it to show its activity. The body is also not able to absorb iron with a lack of vitamin C. First of all, pregnant women and women who lose a lot of blood during critical days need to remember this. For them, it is especially important to normalize and maintain an appropriate level of iron in the body.
I can give simple advice: if for lunch - red meat instead of the usual tomatoes, put peeled kiwi on a plate or squeeze a lemon. Kiwi - one of the champions on the content of vitamin C. Just do not cut it in advance. In contact with the air, this wonderful vitamin is quickly oxidized and after 5 minutes there will be little use from kiwi. In addition, vitamin C (ascorbic acid or as it is also called - "ascorbic"), promoting the absorption of copper, zinc and iron, oxidizes itself and further loses its pharmacological activity.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
- Diseases of the endocrine glands. Diseases of the endocrine pancreas. Diabetes. Diseases of the thyroid gland. Thyroid tumors
1. Etiological factors of diabetes mellitus 1. intoxication 2. tobacco smoking 3. helminth infections 4. viral infections 5. genetic predisposition 2. Pathogenetic mechanisms of acute pancreatitis development 1. duct dyskinesia 4. fungi poisoning 2. biliary reflux 5. alcohol poisoning 3. gastroduodenal reflux 6. overeating 3. Establish compliance by functional
- Thyroid and parathyroid glands. THYMUS
Thyroid and parathyroid glands. VILOCHKOVAYA
- RECEPTOR STATUS OF STEROID BREAST TUMOR HORMONES, HER2NEU EXPRESSION AND LYMPHOGENIC METASTASIS IN BREAST CANCER
Shalaeva G.V., Chukhrai O.Yu., Brovko V.N., Yasakov V.G., Gan O.G. Clinical Oncologic Dispensary DZ Krasnodar Territory Research Objective: To study the dependence of lymphogenous metastasis of breast cancer on the receptor status of the tumor and the level of expression of the Her-2 / neu protein. Materials and Methods: 651 cases of invasive ductal cancer operative material were analyzed.
- Characteristics of the endocrine glands in children, the effects of their hormones on target organs and cells, semiotics of insufficiency or redundancy of the activity of the endocrine glands.
Characterization of endocrine glands in children, the effects of their hormones on target organs and cells, semiotics of insufficiency or redundancy of endocrine activity
- FEATURES OF BRCA-ASSOCIATED BREAST CANCER AND METHODS OF PREVENTION OF HERITARY FORMS OF BREAST CANCER AND OVARIANS
CM. Tailor, L.N. Lyubchenko, S.N. Blokhin, B.O. Toloknov, K.I. Jordania, A.N. Gritsay, O.A. Anurova, A.L. Arzumanyan, E.H. Kuchmezov, A.I. Vasilenko, K.P. Laktionov RCRC them. NN Blokhina RAMS, Moscow Objectives - an analysis of the tactics of treatment of breast cancer and prevention of breast cancer and ovarian cancer in women who carry the BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations. Hereditary frequency
- Specific features of the structure and function of the mammary gland of females of different species of animals. sssn Breast Diseases and Abnormalities
Mastitis in animals: causes, pathogenesis, signs, classification, treatment and
- Diseases of the female genital organs and the mammary glands. Diseases of the cervix uterus. DISEASES OF THE BODY OF THE UTERUS. Diseases of uterine tubes. Diseases of the ovaries. BREAST DISEASES
Diseases of the female genital organs and the mammary glands. Diseases of the cervix uterus. DISEASES OF THE BODY OF THE UTERUS. Diseases of uterine tubes. Diseases of the ovaries. DAIRY DISEASES
- Endocrine glands
These include the glands of internal secretion and the glands with double secretion. The actual glands of the internal secretion include: the pituitary gland and the epiphysis (parts of the diencephalon), the thyroid and parathyroid glands (lie in front of the kidneys). Dual secretion glands include the pancreas and the sex glands - the testes and
- Mouth glands
The glands of the mouth include large and small salivary glands, the ducts of which open into the oral cavity. Small salivary glands are located in the thick mucous membrane or in the submucosa lining the oral cavity. Depending on the location, the labial, molar, palatine and lingual glands are distinguished. They are divided into serous, slimy, and mixed from the nature of the secret secreted by them. Large salivary
- Iron metabolism
For a deeper understanding of the changes occurring during IDA, it seems appropriate to briefly describe the metabolism of iron in the human body. Iron is one of the main trace elements of the body: its content is 0.0065% of body weight, i.e., about 4-5 g in an adult. The biological role of iron is associated with the ability to easily oxidize and recover. Ferroproteins
- Iron absorption
Absorption occurs mainly in the duodenum and the initial part of the jejunum. With iron deficiency in the body, the absorption zone extends in the distal direction. The daily diet usually contains about 10-20 mg of iron, but only 1-2 mg is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Absorption of heme iron significantly exceeds inorganic intake. About
- Mammary gland
During pregnancy, changes occur in the mammary glands to prepare for subsequent lactation. Increased blood supply to the mammary glands. As a result of hormonal changes under the action of estrogen, progesterone, placental lactogen, proliferative processes occur in the tissues of the ducts and alveoli. Their number increases. When this occurs, the increase in the volume of slices