Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
How much and how often should we eat?
"The possibility of constant access to food is great," we think and surround ourselves with products so that in our stomach there is always something present throughout the day. We come up with ways to get the harvest cheaper and more. We consider three meals a little for granted, but this is just a social convention (as you will learn in a later chapter). Continuous intake of food, resulting in the digestive system is not able to rest, can be the reason for our inability to carry out detoxification naturally.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
How much and how often should we eat?
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness in order to evoke love for himself? I feel helpless, because I want to help this person, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that it can harm another? A person who decides to help someone without thinking about what he can do, thinks only of himself. He needs someone's positive result to feel his own worth. Therefore, he
- How to build a relationship with a spouse who takes a lot of energy from me, because he needs it?
He exhausts me daily, and my life becomes unbearable. Let me assure you that no one has the right to take your energy from you. Something happens inside you, and you lose it. If you constantly lack energy, it's because you want to change others too much. You must be in the shower constantly criticizing everything, and perhaps you are doing it aloud. On this criticism, you
- HOW TO BEGIN BREAST FEEDING
HOW TO START FEEDING
- How to practically implement the food we need
We have repeatedly researched the calorific value of human nutrition, if it reduces fat intake to 35-40 g per day and does not abuse sweet. It turned out that in this case the calorie content of his food does not exceed 2100-2300 calories per day. This amount of calories provided low-fat nutrition completely prevents weight gain, even in people who are relatively quiet and do not
- HOW CAN WE GET THE MOOD, OPTIMAL FOR COMFORTABLE SLIMMING?
The purpose of this chapter is to learn how to get the mood we need and stay in it as long as possible. Probably, you noticed, if the mood is good, then compliance with the desired diet is no difficulty, the tone is increased, and fat splitting is ahead of schedule. In other words, a good positive mood, a necessary condition for comfortable weight loss. And here it is very important for us to understand,
- Where should we buy food?
The best possible source is the local farmers' market. They sell seasonal products, which in this period of time eat animals in the wild. The next option is the purchase of organic products in the supermarket. However, in this case there can be confusion with price tags, labels and stickers, because the word "organic" has several different meanings.
- How to support the food we need at work and in the office
Very often the weightlifter faces such a problem. At work, you have to eat, but there is nothing suitable at hand. We have to endure all day, or there is something that is available. And these are dishes from the dining room, or fast food, or sandwiches from home. And always not very satisfying and very fat. If you tolerate, then before dinner, a famine develops, so that to suppress appetite with ordinary amounts of food is not
- In what cases should a separate diet be considered as a curative
1. When food acids contained in acidic fruits can not be taken simultaneously with products containing starch: bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, etc.? "When" is only the first part of the question to be answered. The second part is "why". And from it, perhaps, it is easier to begin consideration of this fundamental rule of separate food.
- How often should the newborn be fed
Feeding on demand The World Health Organization calls for offering the baby a breast as often as he asks. Now, fortunately for children, many mothers return to the given nature and the evolutionary way of organizing the feeding - at the request of the baby. A more accurate name is feeding, focused on the needs of the child, which are divided into physiological and
- How often should I feed my baby and do I need night breaks in feeding?
Feed your baby as often and for as long as he likes, practice breastfeeding at the child's request, and not on a schedule. In the first month of life, the frequency of breastfeeding can be up to 10-15 times a day or more. Then the child himself sets his own feeding regimen, while the frequency of feeding decreases. Feed the baby at night, do not make artificial night breaks. Night
- How to deserve the love of my mother-in-law, who does not want to perceive me as I am?
I want to help her, because I think she needs the help of a psychoanalyst. Besides, this would help me in my relationship with my husband. When there is a conflict between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, it is likely that the intimate relations of the spouses also suffer. If the mother-in-law has a developed possessive instinct in relation to her son and if she hardly takes the daughter-in-law,
- When someone appeals to us for help, how to render it and not feel responsible for the results?
I see that you do not want to feel responsible for the results received by another person, and that's very good. Half of your problem is already solved. True love consists in the desire to help, guide, advise others without any expectations, that is, without feeling responsible for the results. No one can control the whole sequence of stages leading to some
- Supply of food can be unstable and unreliable. How can we feed children older than 6 months who need more than just one breast milk?
Approximately at the age of 6 months, start giving food that you eat yourself. Do not replace breastfeeding, give solid food in addition to the usual breastfeeding scheme for your baby. Children older than 6 months can eat almost any food, but their diet should not contain a lot of salt. When you are cooking, separate a little for the baby before adding salt to the rest