Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
How much and how often should we eat?
“The possibility of constant access to food is great,” we think and surround ourselves with food so that something is always present in our stomach throughout the day. We come up with ways to get a cheaper crop and more. We take three meals a day for granted, but this is just a social convention (which you will learn about in a later chapter). Continuous food intake, resulting in the digestive system not being able to rest, may be the reason for our inability to detoxify naturally.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
How much and how often should we eat?
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness in order to endear himself? I feel helpless because I want to help this man, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that it can harm another? A person who decides to help someone, not thinking about what he can do, thinks only about himself. He needs someone's positive result to feel their own significance. Therefore he
- How to build a relationship with a spouse who takes a lot of energy from me because he needs her?
He exhausts me daily, and my life becomes unbearable. Let me assure you that no one has the right to take energy away from you. Something happens inside of you, and you yourself lose it. If you constantly lack energy, this is due to the fact that you too want to change others. You must constantly criticize everything in your soul, and perhaps you do it out loud. To this criticism you
- HOW SHOULD YOU START BREASTFEEDING
HOW TO FOLLOW FEEDING
- How to practically carry out the food we need
We have repeatedly investigated how much a person’s caloric intake is, if he reduces his fat intake to 35–40 grams per day and does not abuse sweet foods. It turned out that in this case its caloric intake does not exceed 2100-2300 kcal per day. This amount of calories on the condition of low-fat diet completely prevents weight gain, even in people who lead a relatively quiet lifestyle and do not
- HOW CAN WE FIND A MOOD OPTIMUM FOR COMFORTABLE SLIMMING?
The purpose of this chapter is to learn how to acquire the mood we need and stay in it as long as possible. Probably, you noticed, if the mood is good, then the observance of the desired diet does not constitute any difficulties, the tone is elevated, and the splitting of fat is advancing. In other words, a good positive mood, a necessary condition for comfortable weight loss. And here it is very important for us to understand
- Where should we buy food?
The best possible source is the local farmers market. It sells seasonal products that are currently consumed by animals in the wild. The next option - the purchase of organic products in the supermarket. However, in this case, there may be confusion with price tags, labels and stickers, since the word “organic” has several different meanings.
- How to support the food we need at work and in the office
Very often, before losing weight, there is such a problem. At work you need to eat, but nothing suitable at hand is not. It is necessary either to endure all day, or to eat what is available. And these are dishes from the dining room, or fast food, or sandwiches from the house. And always not very satisfying and very fat. If, however, to endure, then before dinner such hunger develops that to appease the usual amount of food
- In what cases separate food should be considered as therapeutic.
1. When food acids contained in acidic fruits should not be taken simultaneously with products containing starch: bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, etc.? “When” is only the first part of the question that needs to be answered. The second part is why. And with him, it is probably easier to start considering this fundamental rule of separate feeding.
- How often should feed the newborn
Feeding on Demand The World Health Organization calls for the baby to be offered as often as he asks. Now, fortunately for the children, many mothers are returning to this nature and evolution-proven method of organizing feeding - at the request of the baby. A more accurate name is baby-focused feeding, which is divided into physiological and
- How often do you need to feed your baby and do you need nightly breaks in feeding?
Feed the baby as often and as long as he wants, practice breastfeeding at the request of the child, and not on a schedule. In the first month of life, the frequency of breastfeeding can be up to 10-15 times a day or more. Then the child sets his own feeding regime, while the frequency of feeding decreases. Feed the baby at night, do not make artificial night breaks. Nocturnal
- How to deserve the love of a mother-in-law, who does not want to perceive me as I am?
I want to help her in this, because I believe that she needs the help of a psychoanalyst. In addition, it would help me in my relationship with my husband. When there is a conflict between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, it is likely that the intimate relationships of the spouses suffer. If a mother-in-law has a very developed possessive instinct towards her son and if she hardly takes a daughter in law, most often
- When someone turns to us for help, how can we provide it without feeling responsible for the results?
I see that you do not want to feel responsible for the results obtained by another person, and this is very good. Half of your problem is already solved. True love is the desire to help, guide, advise others without any expectations, that is, without feeling responsible for the results. No one can control the entire sequence of stages leading to some
- Food supply may be unstable and unreliable. How do we feed children older than 6 months who need more than just one breast milk?
Approximately at the age of 6 months, begin to give the food that you eat. Do not replace breastfeeding; give solid food in addition to the usual breastfeeding scheme. Children older than 6 months can eat almost any food, but their diet should not contain a lot of salt. When you cook, separate a little for the baby before adding salt to the rest.