Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
How much and how often should we eat?
“The possibility of constant access to food is great,” we think and surround ourselves with products so that there is always something in our stomach throughout the day. We come up with ways to get crops cheaper and more. We take three meals a day for granted, but this is just a social convention (which you will learn about in a later chapter). Continuous eating, as a result of which the digestive system does not have the opportunity to rest, may be the reason for our inability to carry out detoxification in a natural way.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
How much and how often should we eat?
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness in order to evoke self-love? I feel helpless because I want to help this man, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that this can harm another? A person who decides to help someone without thinking about what he can do is only think about himself. He needs someone’s positive result to feel his own worth. Therefore he
- How to establish a relationship with a spouse who takes away a lot of my energy because she needs it?
He exhausts me daily, and my life becomes unbearable. Let me assure you that no one has the right to take energy from you. Something is happening inside you, and you yourself are losing it. If you are constantly lacking energy, this is because you too want to change others. You must constantly criticize everything in your soul, and perhaps you do it out loud. To this criticism you
- HOW TO START BREAST FEEDING
HOW TO START FEEDING
- How to practically implement the nutrition we need
We have repeatedly studied what is the calorie content of a person’s diet, if it reduces fat intake to 35-40 g per day and does not abuse sweets. It turned out that in this case, the calorie content of his diet does not exceed 2100-2300 kcal per day. This amount of calories under low-fat nutrition completely prevents weight gain even in people with a relatively calm lifestyle and not
- HOW DO WE FIND A MOOD OPTIMUM FOR A COMFORTABLE SLIMMING?
The goal of this chapter is to learn how to find the mood we need and stay in it for as long as possible. You probably noticed that if you are in a good mood, then maintaining the right diet is not difficult, the tone is increased, and the breakdown of fat is faster. In other words, a good positive mood, a necessary condition for comfortable weight loss. And here it’s very important for us to understand
- Where should we buy food?
The best possible source is the local farmers market. It sells seasonal products that animals in the wild eat at a given time. The next option is to purchase organic products in a supermarket. True, in this case there may be confusion with price tags, labels and stickers, since the word "organic" has several different meanings.
- How to maintain the nutrition we need at work and in the office
Very often such a problem arises before losing weight. At work, you need to eat, but there is nothing suitable at hand. You have to either endure all day, or eat what is available. And these are dishes from the dining room, or fast food, or sandwiches from the house. And always not very satisfying and very bold. If you endure, then before dinner, such a hunger develops that it is not
- In which cases, separate nutrition should be considered as therapeutic
1. When food acids contained in acidic fruits can not be taken simultaneously with products containing starch: bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, etc.? When is just the first part of a question that needs to be answered. The second part is the why. And with him, it is probably easier to begin consideration of this fundamental rule of separate nutrition.
- How often do you need to feed a newborn
On-demand feeding The World Health Organization calls for the baby to be offered breasts as often as he asks. Now, fortunately for children, many mothers are returning to this nature and the evolution-tested way of organizing feeding - at the request of the baby. A more precise name is feeding, focused on the needs of the child, which are divided into physiological and
- How often do I need to feed my baby and do I need nightly breaks?
Feed your baby as often and for as long as he wants, practice breastfeeding at the request of the baby, and not according to the schedule. In the first month of life, the frequency of breastfeeding can be up to 10-15 times a day or more. Then the child himself sets his feeding schedule, while the frequency of feeding decreases. Feed your baby at night, do not take artificial night breaks. Nightly
- How to earn the love of a mother-in-law who does not want to perceive me as I am?
I want to help her with this, because I believe that she needs the help of a psychoanalyst. In addition, it would help me in my relationship with my husband. When a conflict arises between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, it is likely that the intimate relationship of the spouses also suffers. If the mother-in-law has a very developed possessive instinct in relation to her son and if she hardly accepts her daughter-in-law, most often this
- When someone turns to us for help, how to provide it and not feel responsible for the results?
I see that you do not want to feel responsible for the results obtained by another person, and this is very good. Half of your problem has already been resolved. True love lies in the desire to help, guide, advise others without any expectations, that is, without feeling responsible for the results. No one can control the entire sequence of steps leading to a certain
- Food supply can be unsustainable and unreliable. How do we feed babies older than 6 months who need more than just one breast milk?
At around the age of 6 months, start giving food that you yourself eat. There is no need to replace breastfeeding, give solid foods in addition to the usual breastfeeding scheme for your baby. Children older than 6 months can eat almost any food, but their diet should not contain a lot of salt. When you cook, separate a little for the child before adding salt to the rest