Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead |
When is a DOCTOR REQUIRED?
| << Ahead |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
When is a DOCTOR REQUIRED?
- The main directions of reforming the health care system of Russia. The organization of primary health care according to the principle of a general practitioner (family doctor)
OBJECTIVE: to study the main directions of reorganization of the system of medical care to the population of the Russian Federation. To study models of organization of work of a general practitioner, functional responsibilities of medical personnel working on the principle of general medical practice, criteria for evaluating the activities of a general practitioner. Master the methods of analyzing the activities of the general practitioner. METHOD OF CARRYING OUT
- HOW TO RENDER FIRST AID AND PERFORM NECESSARY PROCEDURES
FIRST AID MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUE IN ACCIDENTS 2. RESPONSE 2.1. MAINTAINING A BRAIN'S LIFE It is necessary to use this technique in cases when the normal blood flow to the animal's brain is disrupted: in the event of heat or sunstroke, electric shock, etc. Remember, if the brain does not receive oxygen in just a few minutes, then
- Help needed by mothers for successful breastfeeding
Practical advice The first-time woman may not know exactly how to put the baby to the breast. And the child, although it is able to suck, sometimes does not capture the breast sufficiently with its mouth. Both mother and child need help in teaching this. Attaching a child to her breast is very simple for a mother who knows how to do it - however, she should know this. If the child takes the wrong
- The need to feed the child. Help breastfeeding accessories
There are several solutions to this problem. ^ Additional feeding from a drinking bowl or cup with a lid is the simplest, but it requires patience. If desired, any mother can master this skill. A more convenient option is a soft spoon, which has as a handle a bottle where food is poured. In the spoon of soft silicone food comes metered when a person who is feeding a baby,
- Sources of information necessary to assess the quality of medical care
When we discuss quality issues in the domestic health care that are not solved year after year, we always try to find a counterpart abroad and use the experience of reforming the health care systems of economically developed countries. The US healthcare system is often used as an example. In this there is a "rational grain". It is known that if
- Damage to internal organs in an isolated injury of the chest and the tactics of an ambulance doctor for them
HEARING OF THE HEART Wound of the heart - damage to the integrity of the heart due to injury. ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS Wounds of the heart are most often associated with stab and stab wounds inflicted with cold weapons (dagger, knife, "sharpened" - in the criminal environment) or household items (awl, screwdriver, table fork, scissors, etc.), sports inventory (rapier). Among the causes of injuries of the heart
- When someone turns to us for help, how can we provide it without feeling responsible for the results?
I see that you do not want to feel responsible for the results obtained by another person, and this is very good. Half of your problem is already solved. True love is the desire to help, guide, advise others without any expectations, that is, without feeling responsible for the results. No one can control the entire sequence of stages leading to some
- I am one of those people who are always afraid of offending others. I agree too quickly when someone calls me for help. Then I regret it and do not know how to get out of this situation.
You very quickly agree, because, as a generous person, you would like to help everyone. But, on the other hand, you understand that you often go beyond your limits. By helping others, you forget about yourself. You should learn to get rid of your obligations. It is good when you can make a commitment, when you are able to make promises, but it is also very important to be able to get rid of your
- ABSTRACT ON VALOLOGY FOR CHILDREN OF SENIOR PRESCHOOL AGE "WHEN VEGETABLES CAN HELP, AND WHEN CAN HARM OUR HEALTH?"
Program content: 1. To form children's ideas about nitrates. 2. Tell about what plants they are in, what harm they cause to health. 3. To fix the ability of children to solve riddles in pictures. 4. Continue to consolidate the knowledge of children about the benefits of vitamins for our body. Benefits: 1. homemade doll Vitamin Eater (who loves vitamins), 2. cards with
- I am an unmarried woman and I live alone. My older parents often get sick. My mother calls me selfish when I refuse to come to her immediately, as soon as she needs help. Am I responsible for my parents? Do I always have to help them?
Your heart knows the answer to this question, but your mind challenges it. No child is responsible for the happiness or well-being of their parents. However, some of your part believes that you are responsible for them, and it is quite possible that you yourself consider yourself an egoist. Your parents undoubtedly influenced you, considering that a good grateful daughter is obliged,
- When I, the mother of the family, allow the children to take responsibility, I have the feeling that I am an indifferent mother who doesn't give a damn about her children. I'm afraid they will also judge me when they grow up. What is the reason for this fear?
First of all, ask your children to give you their definition of indifference. Here is my definition: an indifferent person is a person who doesn’t care anything, who doesn’t feel anything and is not touched by others. Do you really consider yourself an indifferent mother? Do you really believe that? To teach your children to take responsibility - this is the best gift you can give them.
- Use the advice of a doctor
Each person, and especially engaged in physical activity (in the forest, pool, mountains, considerable distance from the home, and possibly in a sports complex near the house, etc.), must have the skills to provide first aid. First aid provided immediately at the scene before the arrival of a doctor or health worker reduces the healing time, protects against
- Article 21. Choice of a doctor and medical organization
1. When providing medical care to a citizen under the program of state guarantees of free-of-charge medical care to citizens, he has the right to choose a medical organization in the manner approved by the authorized federal executive body, and to choose a doctor subject to the doctor’s consent. Features of the choice of medical organization by citizens living in closed
- Article 71. Doctor's Oath
1. Persons who have completed mastering the basic educational program of higher medical education, upon receipt of a document on higher professional education, swear an oath to the doctor: and skills of warning and
- Pharmaceutical worker and physician relationship
Article 3.1. The business relationship between the pharmaceutical worker and the physician should be based on mutual respect. A pharmaceutical worker and a doctor have a common task - the return of health to the patient. A pharmaceutical worker should not allow tactless statements to the doctor, and the doctor should not detract from the dignity of the pharmaceutical worker. Article 3.2. Pharmaceutical worker like
- Errors of the doctor and patient relationship
Changes taking place in Russia, a huge flow of information from abroad about the relationship between a doctor and a patient, the adoption of new laws "On health insurance ...", "On consumer rights protection", "Basics of legislation on the protection of public health in the Russian Federation" gradually move away from the principles of paternalism in the relationship between the doctor and the patient. Today the transition from paternalism to
- DOCTOR'S JOURNEY
I was born in 1964 in Uruguay into a Jewish family. My parents miraculously survived in the crucible of the Second World War. Mother was taken out of Germany a few days after birth. My father was a prisoner of a concentration camp in Hungary and after the war he left for Uruguay in search of his sisters. He found them, and at the same time my mother. Life in Montevideo and Punta del Este proceeded peacefully and slowly. We bought products on
- How to choose a doctor.
Specialists of so many different professions are engaged in the human psyche that it is difficult for the average citizen to understand them. On the other hand, representatives of these professions do not like being mixed up. It is especially important to distinguish between different specialties, if you intend to turn to someone for advice or treatment. The word psychiatrist originally meant a doctor who specialized