Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous |
When is a PHYSICIAN NEEDED?
| << Previous |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
When is a PHYSICIAN NEEDED?
- The main directions of reforming the health care system in Russia. The organization of primary health care by the principle of a general practitioner (family doctor)
GOAL OF THE SESSION: to study the main directions of the reorganization of the system of rendering medical care to the population of the Russian Federation. To study the models of organization of work of a general practitioner, the functional duties of medical personnel working on the principle of general medical practice, criteria for evaluating the activities of a general practitioner. Master the methodology of analyzing the activities of a general practitioner. METHOD OF CARRYING OUT
- HOW TO PROVIDE FIRST AID AND MAKE REQUIRED PROCEDURES
FIRST AID MEASURES IN ACCIDENT CASES 2. REARIMATION 2.1. MAINTENANCE OF BRAIN LIFE To apply this method is necessary in cases when the normal flow of blood to the brain of the animal is broken: in case of thermal or solar shock, electric shock, etc. Remember, if the brain does not get oxygen for just a few minutes, then it happens
- Help needed for mothers to successfully breastfeed
Practical advice For the first time, a woman who has given birth may not know exactly how to put the baby to the breast. And the child, although able to suck, sometimes does not grasp the chest sufficiently. Both the mother and the child need help in teaching this. To put a child to the breast is very simple for a mother who knows how to do it, however, she must know this. If the child incorrectly takes
- Necessity of supplementing a child. Help of accessories for breastfeeding
There are several solutions to this problem. ^ Feeding from a drinker or a cup with a lid is the simplest, but requiring patience. If desired, this skill can master any mother. More convenient option - a soft spoon, which has a handle as a bottle, where the food is poured. In a spoon made of soft silicone, the food comes in dosed, when a person, feeding a baby,
- Sources of information needed to assess the quality of care
When we discuss quality issues in domestic health care, which are not solved from year to year, there is always an attempt to find an analogue abroad and to use the experience of reforming the health systems of economically developed countries. As an example, the US health care system is often used. In this there is a "rational grain". It is known that if
- Damage to internal organs with isolated trauma of the chest and tactics of an ambulance doctor
THE HEARING OF THE HEART The wound of the heart is damage to the integrity of the heart due to the injuries inflicted. Etiology and pathogenesis. The wounding of the heart is most often associated with stab wounds and stab wounds inflicted with cold weapons (dagger, knife, "sharpening" - in a criminal environment) or household items (awl, screwdriver, table fork, scissors, etc.), athletic inventory (rapier). Among the causes of heart injuries
- When someone appeals to us for help, how to render it and not feel responsible for the results?
I see that you do not want to feel responsible for the results received by another person, and that's very good. Half of your problem is already solved. True love consists in the desire to help, guide, advise others without any expectations, that is, without feeling responsible for the results. No one can control the whole sequence of stages leading to some
- I am one of those people who are always afraid of offending others. I too quickly agree when someone comes to me for help. Then I regret it and do not know how to get out of the situation.
You very quickly agree, for, as a generous person, we would like to help everyone. But, on the other hand, you realize that you often go beyond your limits. When you help others, you forget about yourself. You should learn to be free from your obligations. It's good when you can make a commitment when you are able to make promises, but it's also very important to be able to get rid of your
- THE SUMMER OF VALENIOLOGY FOR CHILDREN OF THE SENIOR PRESCHOOL AGE "WHEN VEGETABLES CAN HELP, AND WHEN CAN MAKE OUR HEALTH?"
Software Content: 1. To form a presentation of children about nitrates. 2. Tell about what plants they are in, what harm they do to health. 3. Strengthen the ability of children to guess riddles in pictures. 4. Continue to consolidate the knowledge of children about the benefits of vitamins for our body. Benefits: 1. doll-homemade Vitaminode (which loves vitamins), 2. cards with
- I am an unmarried woman and live alone. My elderly parents are often sick. My mother calls me selfish when I refuse to come to her immediately, as soon as she needs help. Do I bear responsibility for my parents? Do I always need to help them?
Your heart knows the answer to this question, but your mind disputes it. No child is responsible for the happiness or well-being of their parents. However, some part of you thinks that you are responsible for them, and it is possible that you yourself consider yourself selfish. You, of course, were influenced by your parents, who believe that a good grateful daughter is obliged,
- When I, the mother of the family, let the children take responsibility, I have the feeling that I am an indifferent mother who does not care about her children. I'm afraid that they will also judge me when they grow up. What is the cause of this fear?
First of all, ask your children to give you their definition of indifference. Here is my definition: an indifferent person is a person who does not care about anything, who does not feel anything and who is not touched by others. Do you really consider yourself an indifferent mother? Do you really believe in this? Teaching your children to take responsibility is the best gift you can give them
- Take Advice from your Doctor
Everyone, especially motor activity (in the forest, in the basin, in the mountains, in the distance from the home, and possibly in the sports complex near the house, etc.) must have the skills of providing first-aid for the first time. First aid provided immediately on the scene before the arrival of a doctor or paramedic, shortens the healing time, protects against
- Article 21. Choice of doctor and medical organization
1. When providing medical assistance to a citizen within the framework of the program of state guarantees of free medical assistance to citizens, he has the right to choose a medical organization in accordance with the procedure approved by the authorized federal executive body and to choose a doctor with the doctor's consent. Features of the choice of a medical organization by citizens residing in closed
- Article 71. Oath of the doctor
1. The persons who have completed the mastering of the basic educational program of higher medical education, upon receipt of the document on higher vocational education, take the oath of the doctor as follows: "Receiving a high doctor's rank and commencing professional work, I solemnly swear: honestly fulfill my medical duty, devote my knowledge and the ability to prevent and
- The relationship between a pharmaceutical worker and a doctor
Article 3.1. The business relationship between a pharmaceutical worker and a doctor should be built on mutual respect. At the pharmaceutical worker and the doctor the general problem - returning of health to the patient. The pharmaceutical worker should not tolerate tactless statements about the doctor, and the doctor should not detract from the dignity of the pharmaceutical worker. Article 3.2. Pharmaceutical worker as
- Errors in the relationship between the doctor and the patient
Changes in Russia, a huge flow of information from abroad about the relationship between the doctor and the patient, the adoption of new laws "On Health Insurance ...", "On Protection of Consumer Rights", "Fundamentals of Legislation on the Protection of Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation" away from the principles of paternalism in the relationship between the doctor and the patient. Today, a transition from paternalism to
- JOURNEY OF THE DOCTOR
I was born in 1964 in Uruguay in a Jewish family. My parents miraculously survived in the crucible of World War II. Mother was taken out of Germany a few days after birth. My father was a prisoner of a concentration camp in Hungary and after the war he went to Uruguay in search of his sisters. He found them, and at the same time my mother. Life in Montevideo and Punta del Este proceeded peacefully and unhurriedly. We bought products on
- How to choose a doctor.
The human mind is occupied by specialists of so many different professions that it is difficult for an average citizen to understand them. On the other hand, representatives of these professions do not like when they are confused. It is especially important to distinguish between different specialties, if you intend to contact someone for advice or treatment. The word psychiatrist originally meant a doctor who specialized