Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Beginning of the program
My purification program, which is easily integrated into everyday life, provides for the implementation of five important functions.
1. Reducing the load on the digestive system. Even if you do not feel it, the daily small decrease in the body's energy reserves due to its consumption of allergic reactions every day contributes to the feeling of dullness in many people. Reducing the consumption of solid foods and exclusion from the diet of irritating foods leads to a redistribution of energy and its direction to the implementation of detoxification processes.
2. Restoring normal mode. After the start of the detoxification signal is turned on, approximately 8 hours after the last meal, the average modern organism needs about 4 hours for deep cleansing. Few of us manage to carry out this process, as we have a snack until late at night.
3. The restructuring of the internal environment. The level of acidity is reduced, the balance of intestinal microflora is restored in favor of beneficial bacteria, making it possible for the intestinal walls to heal. In addition, the restoration of microflora balance helps to reduce the addiction to products that cause damage to toxins, and as a result, conditions are created for further maintaining a clean state of the internal environment.
4. Liver support. Nutrients are supplied to ensure effective liver function of both phases of the detoxification process.
5. Increasing the number of toxins. After toxins are eliminated and neutralized, they must be excreted from the body along with their mucous membranes. Used supplements and methods to ensure the effective implementation of this process.
Preparation for the program includes three steps:
Step 1. Preparation of consciousness: entry into the program.
Step 2. Preparing life: daily routine.
Step 3. Preparation of the body: exclusion of irritants.
You have to find out what happens when your body regains the magical abilities with which it was endowed from birth.
My purification program is your guide.
It was successfully carried out by various people.
And you too can. Get clean!
The program gives the maximum effect when it is carried out in full, within three weeks. But one or two weeks give tangible results. Some of my patients come to the implementation of the three-week program gradually, others succeed the first time. Whichever of these two categories you belong to, it is important to remember that every change you make is important.
Before starting a program, please read the following section, which contains information that will help you get the most out of it.
Before the program
People who are in certain conditions should not be detoxified. Please do not proceed with the program if you:
· Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
· Type 1 diabetic (insulin-dependent);
· Suffer from an oncologic disease in the late stage and quickly lose weight or another disease, in which the slightest changes in the chemistry of the body can be a threat;
· Take medications that should have a stable blood concentration, including blood thinners (for example, coumadin), prevention of arrhythmias (for example, tikosin) and anticonvulsant drugs (for example, tegretol). The content of the drug in the blood can change when the level of absorption changes, which makes it necessary to take too large or too small a dose. Consult with your doctor and do not start a program without the supervision of a specialist. Depletion syndrome
There is another category of people who should not pursue my or any other detox program. Traditional doctors cannot identify their problem, but it is instantly recognized and successfully solved by my colleague, Dr. Frank Lipman.
He called it the "exhaustion syndrome."
Exhaustion syndrome is characterized by a feeling of fatigue, low blood pressure, and a number of other symptoms indicating that the functions of the hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glands are inhibited, which make up the stress management system.
Ordinary doctors rarely diagnose exhaustion syndrome — mainly because the test results in most cases are normal, despite the constant feeling of emptiness experienced by patients who eventually stop treatment, and stress continues to deplete their body, although it only requires restoration of function. adrenal glands based on the holistic principle.
Dr. Lipman and I, my partner in the wellness center in New York, have noticed that this condition is much more common in women than in men. This may be due to the fact that the female hormonal system is more complex, because women are more likely to bring themselves to a state of exhaustion than to seek help, since from nature they tend to care more about others than about themselves. Nevertheless, this state has no preferences based on gender, and it is likely that all of us - both women and men - are depleted in certain periods of our life.
Test number 2. Are your adrenal glands alright?
Answer the following questions to determine if your adrenal glands function normally:
· Does recovering from an illness or injury take longer than usual?
· Getting out of bed in the morning is hard for you?
Does the feeling of tiredness haunt you constantly and not pass even after a good night’s sleep?
Does dizzy when you rise from a prone position?
· Do you have low blood pressure?
· Sensitive to cold, often feel cold when others feel comfortable?
· Experiencing chronic anxiety, panic attacks?
· Sometimes there are bouts of depression?
· Bruises easily formed?
If you answered in the affirmative to 2 or more questions, then you have a violation of the adrenal glands and you need to contact a specialist who knows how to restore the function of the adrenal glands. Although some of these symptoms are similar to the symptoms of toxins, in aggregate, they are more likely to indicate adrenal weakness. In this case, my cleansing program helps a lot.
If you start a detoxification program suffering from exhaustion syndrome, this will not do you any good and may even be hazardous to your health, since your body does not have the energy needed for detoxification and recovery of the intestines. First you need to put in order the adrenal glands and have a good rest.
I strongly recommend that you read Dr. Lipman's book “Exhaustion” 1, which describes in detail the symptoms of this syndrome and its treatment methods. The ability to tune in to what you need and distinguish the symptoms of toxins from the symptoms of exhaustion syndrome can be the most important tool for a healthy future — without visits to doctors and medication.
If you have chronic health problems, please consult your doctor first.
1 Dr. Lipman "Spent", at the time of this publication, Dr. Lipman’s book in Russian did not come out. - Approx. ed.
than start any detox program, including mine. If your doctor does not support this idea and at the same time does not bring reasonable arguments against her, I advise you to turn to another doctor, preferably a professional who is familiar with functional medicine, who assumes that the cause of the disease may lie in the defeat of toxins and in weakening the ability to detox. More information on this subject can be found in chapter 8.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Beginning of the program
- The program of the discipline with guidelines for studying each topic of the program and questions for self-control
The program of the discipline with guidelines for studying each topic of the program and questions for
Down and Out trouble started. Saying Here is a typical example of a mediocre start that brings a yawn: “Today (of course, not yesterday), I (of course, not Mama Horse) will say (of course, not bleat) to you (of course, not horses) about ... and Finally, the theme sounds no longer needed by anyone. Did you hear that? Began to get comfortable to sleep? .. So how do you start? For example, the report on marriage and family. You
- Start: get ready to paint
About a year ago, I attended a business meeting, which proved to me (literally in one day) that all my thoughts regarding the possibilities of pictures are absolutely true. This meeting not only perfectly illustrated the idea of how useful it is to think about business when using pictures, but also that the pictures could provide (which did not happen) a different result. Last summer
- 4. PERFUSION PERIOD Start IR
IR can be started when the cannulas are correctly installed and fixed, the ABC exceeds the critical level and the perfusiologist is ready for operation. The clips from the cannula (applied during installation) are removed (first from the venous and then from the arterial), after which the main AIC pump is started. It is very important to ensure adequate blood return to the venous reservoir. Normally, the blood level in the reservoir rises, and
- The beginning of the development of language and speech
Although in infancy, children do not speak, it is during this period that its foundations are laid. It is difficult to overestimate the importance of the child's speech development. Language is the most important means of communication between the child and the people around him. Language is the leading factor in the mental development of a child. Language is an effective tool for socializing a child, becoming a personality, and expressing its individuality.
- Begin a systematic study of child development
The first concepts of the mental development of children arose under the influence of the law of evolution of C. Darwin and the so-called biogenetic law2. Biogenetic law, formulated in the XIX century. biologists E. Haeckel and F. Muller, based on the principle of recapitulation (repeatability). It states that the historical development of a species is reflected in the individual development of an organism belonging to this
- Topic 10. Medicine at the present stage (the beginning of the XXI century.)
(2 hours) Plan: 1. The concept of health development. 2. Modern technologies in service
- Topic 8. Clinical medicine of the New Age (XVIII - early XX century)
(4 hours) Lesson 1. Plan: 1. The study of internal diseases: the formation of a clinical method 2. Social medicine in the New History Lesson 2. Plan: 1. Medical business and medical education in Russia of the XVIII century 2. Development of medicine and medical education in Russia in the nineteenth century. Anatomy became the finally established science, the efforts of researchers were directed
- Theme 7. Medicine of the Modern Times: the biomedical direction (XVIII - beginning of the XX century)
(4 hours) Lesson 1. Plan: 1. Formation of scientific anatomy 2. Development of the theory of general pathology 3. Stages of histology evolution Lesson 2. Plan: 1. Empirical and experimental microbiology 2. Advances in physiology and experimental medicine 3. Domestic medicine of the New Age In anatomy and physiology both centuries have left an indelible mark. One of the most important
- Breastfeeding: the onset, duration, and practice of exclusive breastfeeding
Due to the lack of comprehensive and comparable data and unified international definitions, it is difficult to make any general statements about the prevalence of breastfeeding in the WHO European Region. Data on the percentage of children who are breastfed are shown in Fig. 8, taken from various sources (27). These data must be approached carefully: survey methods
- The composition of the educational program
The educational program should include: curriculum, programs of academic disciplines. curriculum and work practice programs, the order of completion of the thesis (project), the state exam program, which must comply with the requirements of this standard. The graduate education program should include the following courses for students
Mini-program is designed for self-programming and self-development (see. Fig. 3). FIG. 3. Psychotechnology scheme "Mini-program". 1. Formulate a positive command of the required action X / "Make X" /. 2. In the associated form (AS) in three modalities (V, A, K) imagine Rx / the result of the action X / until you get clear positive feelings (PF). 3. In the dissociated form
- AFTER THE PROGRAM
Congratulations on completing the program. Now you probably feel your body completely different than before the implementation of the program. If you have not achieved all the results you expected, you can continue the program for several days or even a week or two. Some of my patients continued for several months. In fact, although you probably would like to increase the portions or
- The essence of the program
This is a tool that everyone can use for their own healing and recovery. It is based on the following very easy to understand concepts: 1) toxins and stress interfere with the normal functioning of body systems and limit the ability to self-heal; 2) modern eating habits and lifestyle contribute to the pollution of the body and do not provide