Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Start of the program
My program of purification, which is easily built into everyday life, provides for the performance of five important functions.
1. Reducing the load on the digestive system. Even if you do not feel it, the daily slight decrease in the body's energy reserves due to its consumption of allergic reactions day by day makes many people feel dull. Reduction of consumption of solid food and exclusion of irritating products from the diet leads to a redistribution of energy and its direction to the implementation of detoxification processes.
2. Restore normal operation. After the signal on the onset of detoxification starts, approximately 8 hours after the last meal, the average modern organism takes about 4 hours for deep cleansing. Few of us manage to carry out this process, as we snack until late at night.
3. Rebuild the internal environment. The acidity level is reduced, the balance of the intestinal microflora is restored in favor of beneficial bacteria, so that the healing of the intestinal walls is possible. In addition, restoring the balance of microflora helps reduce the addiction to products that cause toxins, and as a result, conditions are created to further maintain the pure state of the internal environment.
4. Support of the liver. Nutrients come in to ensure effective liver function of both phases of the detoxification process.
5. Increase in the number of toxins withdrawn. After the toxins are removed and neutralized, they must be excreted from the body along with their mucous membrane. Additives and methods are used to ensure the effective implementation of this process.
Preparation for the program includes three steps:
Step 1. Preparation of consciousness: entering the program.
Step 2. Preparation of life: the daily routine.
Step 3. Preparation of the body: exclusion of irritants.
You have to find out what happens when your body regains the magical powers with which it was endowed from birth.
My cleaning program is your guide.
It was successfully carried out by a wide variety of people.
And you too can. Cleanse!
The maximum effect of the program is provided when it is carried out in full, within three weeks. But one or two weeks give tangible results. Some of my patients come to the realization of the three-week program gradually, others succeed the first time. Whichever of these two categories you are concerned with, it is important to remember that every change you make is important.
Before proceeding with the program, please read the following section, which contains information that will help you to make the most of it.
Before the program
People who are in certain conditions can not be detoxified. Please do not start the program if you:
· Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
· Type 1 diabetics (insulin-dependent);
· Suffer from a cancer in the late stage and quickly lose weight or another disease in which the slightest changes in the chemistry of the body can pose a threat;
· Take medications that need to have a stable concentration in the blood, including blood thinners (eg coumadin), arrhythmia prevention (eg, ticosin), and anticonvulsants (eg tegretol). The content of the drug in the blood can change when the level of absorption changes, which forces you to take too much or too little a dose. Consult your doctor and do not start any program without specialist supervision. The syndrome of exhaustion
There is another category of people who should not conduct my or any other detoxification program. Traditional doctors can not identify their problem, but it is immediately recognized and successfully solved by my colleague, Dr. Frank Lipman.
He called it the "exhaustion syndrome".
The syndrome of exhaustion is characterized by a feeling of fatigue, low blood pressure and a number of other symptoms that testify to the oppression of the functions of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and adrenal glands that make up the stress management system.
Conventional physicians rarely diagnose depletion syndrome - mainly because the results of the tests are in most cases normal, despite the constant feeling of emaciation experienced by patients who eventually stop treatment, and stress continues to drain their body, although only a restoration of function is required adrenal glands on the basis of the holistic principle.
Dr. Lipman, my partner at a wellness center in New York, and I noticed that this condition is much more common in women than in men. This may be due to the fact that the female hormonal system is more complex, since women will rather bring themselves to a state of exhaustion than seek help, because by nature they tend to take more care of others than about themselves. Nevertheless, this state does not have gender preferences, and it is likely that all of us - both women and men - are exhausted at certain periods of our lives.
Test number 2. Is your adrenal gland good?
Answer the following questions to determine if your adrenal glands function normally:
• Do you have more time to recover from illness or injury than usual?
Getting up in bed in the morning is difficult for you?
Is the feeling of fatigue haunting you constantly and does not go away even after a good night's sleep?
Is the head spinning when you rise from a prone position?
Do you have low blood pressure?
· Sensitive to cold, often feel cold when others feel comfortable?
· Have a chronic sense of anxiety, do panic attacks occur?
· Sometimes there are bouts of depression?
Are it easy to form bruises?
If you answered yes to 2 or more questions, then you have abnormalities of the adrenal gland and you need to turn to a specialist who knows how to restore the functions of the adrenal glands. Although some of these symptoms are similar to those of toxins, in combination they are more likely to indicate adrenal weakness. In this case, my cleaning program helps.
If you start a detox program with a debilitating syndrome, it will not do you any good and can even be dangerous to your health, because your body does not have the energy reserve necessary for detoxification and bowel recovery. First, you need to put in order the adrenal glands and have a good rest.
I strongly recommend that you read Doctor Lipman's book "Depletion" 1, which describes in detail the symptoms of this syndrome and the methods of its treatment. The ability to tune in to what you need and distinguish symptoms of toxins from the symptoms of exhaustion syndrome may be the most important tool for a healthy future - without visits to doctors and taking medications.
If you have chronic health problems, please consult your doctor before
1 Lipman "Spent", at the time of this edition of the book, Dr. Lipman did not come out in Russian. - Note. Ed.
than to start any detox program, including mine. If your doctor does not support this idea and does not give reasonable reasons against it, I advise you to consult another doctor, preferably a professional familiar with functional medicine, who assumes that the cause of the disease can be covered in toxins and in the weakening of the ability to detoxification. For more information on this, see Chapter 8.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
Start of the program
- Program of the academic discipline with methodological instructions for studying each topic of the program and questions for self-control
The program of the academic discipline with methodological instructions for studying each program topic and questions for
Down and Out trouble started. Proverb Here is a typical example of a mediocre beginning, which evokes a yawn: "Today (I understand that it was not yesterday) I (I understand that it is not Mama Horse) I will say (it is clear that you do not bleat) to you (it is clear that not to the horses) about ... and finally, a theme that no one needs anymore is heard. Heard this? Did you start to get comfortable to sleep? .. So how do you start? For example, the report on marriage and family. You
- Start: prepare to draw
About a year ago I attended one business meeting, which proved to me (literally in one day) that all my thoughts on the possibilities of pictures are absolutely correct. This meeting not only perfectly illustrated the idea of how useful it is to think about things, use pictures, but also that pictures could provide (which did not happen) a different result. Last summer
- 4. PERFUSION PERIOD Beginning of IR
It is possible to start the IR when the cannulae is correctly installed and fixed, the ABC is above the critical level and the perfusionist is ready to work. Clamps with a cannula (superposed during the installation) are removed (first with venous, then with arterial), after which the main AIC pump is started. It is very important to ensure an adequate return of blood to the venous reservoir. Normally, the blood level in the reservoir rises, and
- Beginning of development of language and speech
Although in infancy, children do not speak, it is during this period that its foundations are laid. It is difficult to overestimate the importance of the child's speech development. Language is the most important means of communication between the child and the people around him. Language is the leading factor in the child's mental development. Language is an effective tool for the child's socialization, the formation of the personality, the expression of his personality.
- Beginning of a systematic study of child development
The first concepts of the mental development of children arose under the influence of Darwin's evolutionary law and the so-called biogenetic law. Biogenetic law, formulated in the XIX century. biologists E. Haeckel and F. Muller, is based on the principle of recapitulation (repeatability). It states that the historical development of the species is reflected in the individual development of the organism belonging to this
- Topic 10. Medicine at the present stage (Beginning of the XXI century).
(2 hours) Plan: 1. The concept of health development. 2. Modern technology in the service
- Topic 8. Clinical medicine of modern times (XVIII - early XX century.)
(4 hours) Lesson 1. Plan: 1. The doctrine of internal diseases: the development of the clinical method 2. Public medicine in the New History Lesson 2. Plan: 1. Medicine and medical education in Russia XVIII century 2. The development of medicine and medical education in Russia XIX century, Anatomy became a definitive science, the efforts of researchers were directed
- Topic 7. Medicine of modern times: biomedical direction (XVIII - early XX century).
(4 hours) Lesson 1. Plan: 1. Formation of scientific anatomy 2. Development of the theory of general pathology 3. Stages of evolution of histology Lesson 2. Plan: 1. Empirical and experimental microbiology 2. Advances in physiology and experimental medicine 3. Domestic medicine of modern times In both anatomy and physiology, both centuries left an indelible mark. One of the most important
- Breastfeeding: the beginning, duration and practice of exclusive breastfeeding
Due to the lack of comprehensive and comparable data and unified international definitions, it is difficult to make any general statements about the prevalence of breastfeeding in the WHO European Region. Data on the percentage of children who are breastfeeding, shown in Fig. 8, are taken from various sources (27). These data should be approached with caution: survey techniques
- The composition of the educational program
The educational program should include: the curriculum, the curriculum of the academic disciplines. the program of training and production practices, the order of performance of the thesis (project), the program of the state examination, which must comply with the requirements of this standard. The educational program for graduate preparation should provide for the student to study the following cycles
The mini-program is designed for self-programming and self-development (see Figure 3). FIG. 3. Scheme of psychotechnology "Mini-program." 1. Formulate a positive command for the necessary action X / "Make X" / 2. In the associated form (AS), in three modalities (V, A, K), imagine Rx / the result of the action X / before obtaining explicit positive sensations (PF). 3. In dissociated form
- AFTER THE PROGRAM
Congratulations on the completion of the program. Now you certainly feel your body quite differently than before the program. If you have not achieved all the results you expected, you can continue the program for several days and even a week or two. Some of my patients continued it for several months. In fact, although you probably would like to increase portions or
- The essence of the program
It is a tool that everyone can use for their own healing and recovery. It is based on the following concepts, very easy to understand: 1) toxins and stress interfere with the normal functioning of body systems and limit the ability to self-heal; 2) modern eating habits and lifestyle contribute to the contamination of the body and do not provide