Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
It is necessary to have infinite freedom
If a person dominates all animals, he must be able to heal himself more effectively than they can. A person who can not heal himself, is not able to achieve his own freedom, happiness and absolute justice on his own and for himself without the help of others and without using any mechanical devices, is intended for exploitation and devouring by others, will go to food for parasites and microbes. He does not need to go to hell after death, for his existence is always a life in hell.
The teachings of all great religions insist on the importance of proper eating and drinking. The Old Indian "Law of Manu" gives an exclusively practical physiological and biologically correct way of restoring happiness and peace on earth. He is truly amazing. Nevertheless, this wisdom is not applied, it is forgotten.
All are born happy.
If an individual ceases to be happy, it is his own fault: because of ignorance, he violated the laws of the universe.
DESIRING to live happily, interestingly, fascinatingly, joyfully and for a long time, you must strengthen your understanding and disclose your resolve by feeding natural, normal, correct food. This method is taught by the perfect free people (the saints of the East) in the Bible, in the "Law of the Emperor", in "I-ching", in "Tao-de-jin", in "Bhagabad-gita" and "Charak Samhita."
When there is at least one person or thing in this world that you can not love, you will not be happy. Unhappy you are physiologically or mentally ill. It is necessary to heal yourself, not relying on others or on appliances. Otherwise, treatment can not be complete, since you lose your independence and freedom.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
It is necessary to have infinite freedom
- Article 26. Rights of persons detained, taken into custody, serving sentences in the form of restriction of freedom, arrest, imprisonment or administrative arrest, for medical assistance
1. Persons detained, taken into custody, serving a sentence of restriction of freedom, arrest, imprisonment or administrative arrest, shall have the right to provide medical assistance, including in necessary cases in medical organizations of the public health system and municipal health system, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. 2.
- The law of infinity of development AK
The law of infinity of development of AK is based on the understanding of the fact that "a person creates a theory of himself in his life, which is fundamentally unfinished: while a person is alive, something else can happen to him, he can still do something himself, or change internally, even if theoretically rethought the distance traveled. " This tendency is also expressed in the infinity of the search
- I have a sense of humor
Most people are convinced of this. Remarkable observation made in this regard, the Canadian writer Stephen Lycock: ... the only thing I let myself insist on is that I have no less sense of humor than other people. However, strangely enough, I have not yet met a man who would not have thought of himself the same. Everyone recognizes when this can not be avoided, that he has poor vision
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LOCATED WITH ACMEO-POTENTIAL
Akmeo-technology in the pedagogical process is understood by us as "a set of psychological-acmeo-pedagogical attitudes determining a special set and layout of the form, methods, methods, methods of didactic conditions, the content of learning on the basis of a general methodology of goal-oriented, professional
- Judicial ways to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of patients
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Article 8 states that "everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national courts in the event of a violation of his fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law" (197). The Russian Constitution, in Article 2, fixes this provision: "A person, his rights and freedoms are the highest value.
- Rights and freedoms of patients - subjects of medical and legal relations
The rights and freedoms of citizens receiving medical care began to be actualized in the Russian Federation in the 1990s. During the last 15 years, the rights of patients, as subjects of medical and legal relations, were legislatively fixed in the current Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993), in a number of federal laws: "On medical
- How to help someone who does not believe in himself, is negative, but has incredible potential?
You actually say that you see the potential of this person, but he does not see them. First, you will agree that this person can not yet see his own importance and that it is useless to believe in what he can not believe. When a person considers himself ugly, then, even if everyone tells him that he is handsome, he still doubts this. He doubts
- Legal guarantees for the realization of the rights and freedoms of patients, as subjects of medico-legal relations
Theoretical aspects of the formation of the legal status of the patient in modern Russia justifiably include also the issues of guaranteeing the realization of patients' rights. What are the mechanisms for guaranteeing which public or private organizations are responsible for creating conditions and providing guarantees that facilitate the practical realization of patients' rights? Answers to these and other questions
- Akimov I., Klimenko V .. About the boy who could fly, or the way to freedom, 1980
- Pre-trial ways of monitoring the observance of rights, freedoms and protection of legitimate interests of patients
In the recent past of our country, the appeal to the government and health officials was almost the only real way through which the patient could indeed restore his violated rights in the event of inadequate medical care. It seems that the Soviet historical period, with all the positive features in the organization of protection
- It is difficult to draw a line between the concepts of "being selfish," "not compromising oneself" and "appreciating one's own freedom."
You can be considered an egoist who searches in everything for personal pleasure only and for the sake of it encroaches on the freedom of others. Consider your case. Suppose you plan to spend a week with your friends on the hunt and demand that the spouse go with you, knowing that she does not like such trips. This is selfishness. If in your absence the spouse is compelled to perform instead of you some work that
- The qualities that a psychologist-consultant should possess and which he should show in communicating with clients.
1. Propensity to empathy, empathy, empathy. This ability is understood as the ability to deeply penetrate psychologically into the inner world of another person - the client, understand it, see what is happening from his own position, perceive the world through his eyes, accept him as an acceptable and correct point of view. 2. Openness. Trying to understand the client, to penetrate into his inner world,
- NECESSARY FOOD
The strangest thing, it seems to me, is complete oblivion of the most fundamental concept for all living things, which is called necessary food. My most significant discovery in America, equal in importance to the discovery of Christopher Columbus, is that there the idea of the necessary food has completely disappeared. No professor or modern physician seems to be aware of her enormous
- Necessary terminology
To begin with, several necessary terms: versification (versioning) - a set of basic principles and rules, in accordance with which the construction of verse speech is made. Poetic speech is a kind of measured speech, characterized by certain regularities of rhythmic organization, especially repetition of rhythmic units of this or that volume (feet, poetic lines,