Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Must have infinite freedom
If a man rules over all animals, he must be able to heal himself more effectively than they can. A person who cannot treat himself cannot achieve his own freedom, happiness and absolute justice, independently and for himself without the help of others and without using any mechanical devices, intended for exploitation and devouring by others, will be eaten by parasites and microbes. He does not need to go to hell after death, for his existence is always a life in hell.
The teachings of all great religions insist on the importance of proper eating and drinking. The ancient Indian "Law of Manu" provides an exceptionally practical physiologically and biologically correct way to restore happiness and peace on earth. He is truly amazing. Nevertheless, this wisdom does not apply, it is forgotten.
Everyone is born happy.
If an individual ceases to be happy, it is his own fault: because of ignorance, he violated the laws of the universe.
HANGING to live happily, interestingly, fascinatingly, joyfully and for a long time, you must strengthen your understanding and reveal your determination by eating natural, normal, proper food. This method was taught by perfect free people (the saints of the East) in the Bible, in the “Law of the Emperor”, in “I-Ching”, in “Tao-de-jing”, in “Bhagabad-Gita” and “Charak-Samkhit”.
When there is at least one person or thing in this world that you cannot love, you will not be happy. Unhappy you are physiologically or mentally ill. It is necessary to heal yourself without relying on others or on devices. Otherwise, the treatment cannot be complete, as you lose your independence and freedom.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Must have infinite freedom
- Article 26. Rights of persons detained, imprisoned, serving a sentence of restriction of liberty, arrest, imprisonment or administrative arrest, to receive medical assistance
1. Persons detained, imprisoned, serving a sentence of restriction of liberty, arrest, deprivation of liberty or administrative arrest are entitled to medical care, including, where necessary, in medical organizations of the public health system and the municipal health system, accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. 2
- The law of infinity development AK
The law of infinity of AK development is based on the understanding of the fact that "a person creates a theory of himself during his life, which is fundamentally incomplete: while a person is alive, something else can happen to him, he can still do something himself, or change internally, at least theoretically rethinking the distance traveled. " This tendency is also expressed in the infinity of search.
- I have a sense of humor
Convinced by most people. A wonderful observation was made in this regard by Canadian writer Stephen Lycock: ... the only thing I allow myself to insist on is that I possess no less sense of humor than other people. However, oddly enough, I have not yet met a man who would not have thought the same about himself. Everyone recognizes when it cannot be avoided that he has poor eyesight.
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES OWNED BY ACMEO POTENTIAL
Acmeo-technology in the pedagogical process is understood by us as “a set of psychological-acmeo-pedagogical attitudes defining a special set and layout of the form, methods, methods, techniques of didactic conditions, the content of training based on the general methodology of goal definition, aimed at satisfying the modern state policy in the field of higher education professional
- Judicial ways to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of patients
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Article 8 states that “everyone has the right to an effective restoration of rights by the competent national courts in the event of a violation of his fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law” * (197). The Russian Constitution, in Article 2, enshrines this provision: “A person, his rights and freedoms are the highest value. Recognition, respect
- Rights and freedoms of patients - subjects of medical and legal relations
The rights and freedoms of citizens receiving medical care began to be actualized in the Russian Federation in the 1990s. Over the past 15 years, the rights of patients, as subjects of medico-legal relations, have been enshrined in law in the modern Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993), in a number of federal laws: “On medical
- How to help someone who does not believe in himself is negatively tuned, but has an incredible potential?
You actually say that you see the potential possibilities of this person, but he himself does not see them. First, agree that this person cannot yet see his own significance, and that it is useless for him to believe in something that he cannot believe in. When a person considers himself to be ugly, then even if everyone tells him that he is handsome, he still doubts it. He doubts
- Legal guarantees of the realization of the rights and freedoms of patients as subjects of medico-legal relations
The theoretical aspects of the formation of the legal status of the patient in modern Russia also reasonably include the issues of guaranteeing the realization of the rights of patients. What are the mechanisms for ensuring guarantees, which public or private organizations are responsible for creating conditions and providing guarantees that promote the practical realization of patients' rights? Answers to these and other questions.
- Akimov I., Klimenko V. About a boy who knew how to fly, or the path to freedom, 1980
- Pre-trial methods of monitoring compliance with the rights, freedoms and protection of the legitimate interests of patients
In the recent past of our country, contacting government authorities and public health officials was almost the only real way by which a patient could truly restore his violated rights in case of inadequate medical care. It seems that the Soviet historical period, with all the positive features in the field of security
- It is difficult to draw the line between the concepts of “being selfish”, “not giving up on one’s interests” and “appreciating one’s own freedom”.
It can be considered an egoist of one who is looking only for personal pleasure in everything and for the sake of it encroaches on the freedom of others. Consider your case. Suppose you plan to spend a week with friends on a hunt and demand that your spouse go with you, knowing that she does not like such trips. This is selfishness. If in your absence your spouse will be forced to do some work instead of you
- The qualities that a psychologist-consultant should possess and which he should manifest in communicating with clients.
1. Tendency to empathy, empathy, sympathy. By this ability is meant the ability to psychologically penetrate deeply into the inner world of another person - the client, understand him, see what is happening from his own position, perceive the world through his eyes, accept as his acceptable and correct point of view. 2. Openness. Trying to understand the client, to penetrate into his inner world,
- REQUIRED FOOD
The strangest thing, it seems to me, is the complete oblivion of the most fundamental concept for all living things, which is called essential food. My most significant discovery in America, equal in importance to the discovery of Christopher Columbus, is that there the idea of necessary food has completely disappeared. No professor or modern physician seems to be aware of her enormous
- Required terminology
To begin with, there are several necessary terms: Constitution (versification) - a set of basic principles and rules, in accordance with which the construction of a poetic speech is made. Poetic speech is a kind of dimensional speech, characterized by certain regularities of rhythmic organization, especially the repetition of rhythmic units of a certain volume (stop, poetic lines,