Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
The next most common question that arises after the end of the program is “When should I repeat the program again?” How often and how long you should do detoxification depends on how clean your diet and lifestyle remain and what results you intend to achieve. But with the modern lifestyle in large cities, it is impossible to completely avoid exposure to toxins. The program has already demonstrated to you the need to eliminate internal pollution, even if you do not see it as you see dirt on the surface of the skin.
Detoxing gives great results, but do not imagine that this is forever, this is just the start, after which you should maintain a balance if you want to keep your achievements.
As a rule, most people who do not suffer from diseases or disorders, feel well and want to preserve this condition, carry out cleansing once a year.
If you want to significantly improve your health, because you still have symptoms of illness or disorder, conduct a program every six months. Most people only need three full weeks every 1-2 years. If you do the cleaning too often, you get tired of it, if too rarely - the enthusiasm disappears.
I use the program and prescribe it to my patients with two main goals: to maintain and improve the condition achieved with the help of the last full-scale program, and to correct it if the old eating habits and related health disorders are returned.
There are two most common scenarios for life after a program:
1. You follow a healthy diet, but at parties or weekends you allow yourself to relax a bit. At such moments you are puffed up and lethargy appears. Arrange juice fasting the next day. Make sure that you have abundant stools, if necessary, use herbal laxatives.
If the above symptoms persist, continue fasting the next day or go on a diet that includes one solid and two liquid meals. Combine, be creative and find the options that best suit you.
2. You stayed on a healthy diet for several hard weeks or months and gradually return to your old habits. You have puffiness and your mood worsens. Use the program to correct this situation. To do this, carry out the program for one or two weeks, or simply follow the elimination diet for as long as it takes to eliminate internal contamination of the body.
The first carrying out of the program is a start on the way to a new way of life. In the future, the program indicates the direction to achieve your goals. Each time after a deviation from a healthy lifestyle (several weeks of eating toxic foods or exposure to strong stress), conduct a short version of the program. If you go astray for several months, complete the full version.
Once a week you can arrange juice fasting. Your digestive system works hard six days a week, and on the seventh day you will give her a break. This idea is akin to the biblical covenant of keeping the Sabbath.
Weekly starvation not only pacifies, but also serves as a constant reminder of the need to lead a healthy lifestyle. It has a cumulative effect: 4 days of fasting per month is 52 days of fasting per year and a full year of fasting every 7 years! Imagine what happens when farmers follow this pattern: after every 6 years of cultivation, they give her the opportunity to rest for a year. It accumulates nutrients and stores energy. If you take care of your body in the same way, you will be rewarded for this with good health.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
- PERIODIC PARALYSIS
RK Griggs (R.S. Griggs) In a healthy person, a sudden loss of normal muscle strength is extremely rare. At the same time, a complaint about a periodically advancing general muscular weakness is quite common. A true assessment of this symptom is quite time-consuming, since, when examining a patient between attacks of muscle weakness, it is usually not possible to identify abnormalities, and
- Recurrent paralysis
Periodic paralysis (paroxysmal myoplegia) is a variant of metabolic myopathy, manifested by transient episodes of sudden muscle weakness. As a rule, it is associated with a decrease in potassium (hypokalemic paralysis) or an increase in its content in the blood (hyperkalemic paralysis). Primary forms of dysclycemic paralysis are inherited in an autosomal dominant manner, therefore
- Periodic family paralysis
Clinical manifestations This group of diseases is characterized by sudden attacks of transient muscle weakness or complete paralysis. The disease usually manifests itself in childhood. The attacks last for several hours, the respiratory muscles do not suffer. During attacks, the concentration of potassium in plasma often changes, reflecting a disturbance in the process of transport of sodium and potassium through the cellular
- Preliminary and periodic medical examinations of workers
Preliminary and periodic Me-USSR (№ 555 from 09/29/89). According to this, medical inspections are regulated by an order approved: by an order of the Ministry of Health 1) a list of hazardous, harmful substances and adverse production factors, during work with which inspections are mandatory in order to prevent occupational diseases; 2) a list of works for which inspections are required
- Ayurvedic detoxification programs
Compared to other cleansing practices of the Ayurvedic detoxification program, toxins are released more slowly because they use products that are heat-treated. But slowly does not mean ineffective. Many health problems are more successfully resolved with the help of long-term low-intensity detoxification methods. In addition, the ancient practices of Panchakarma reach
- Classification of methods of extracorporeal detoxification
Above mentioned the main groups of methods of extracorporeal detoxification. In the classification of A.M. Sazonov, L.A. Ender considered in detail two of them. 1. Methods of enhancing natural detoxification systems: a) infusion therapy; b) hemodilution; c) forced diuresis. 2. Methods of artificial detoxification: a) hemodialysis; b) peritoneal dialysis; at)
- Detoxification correction
Purification and detoxification programs speed up the process of eliminating toxins and increase its scale. But the acceleration of its first stage (release of toxins) does not at all entail an automatic acceleration of the second stage (neutralization of toxins). Different mechanisms operate at these two stages, and therefore they must be implemented in a balanced way. In order to avoid discomfort
- Methods of detoxification
1. Select methods of extracorporeal detoxification: 1) Plasmapheresis 2) Hemosorption 3) Forced diuresis 4) Photohemotherapy Answers: a) correct 1,2,4; b) correctly 1,2,3; c) 2,3,4 correctly. 2. The literal translation of the term plasmapheresis: 1) Separation into layers 2) Absorption 3) Formation of complexes Answers: a) correctly 1; b) correctly 2; c) correctly 3. 3. The components of hemodialysis are all
- Epidural analgesia with periodic bolus administration of local anesthetics.
Method of administration of the first dose of local anesthetic. After excluding a subarachnoid or intravascular administration of the test dose, slowly at a rate of no more than 15 mg of an anesthetic solution of low concentration every 5 minutes to a total volume of 15 ml with the following solutions administered before each aspiration test: • 0.25-0.125% bupivacaine • 0.2 -0.1% ropivacaine • 0.125-0.0625% bupivacaine + 2
- Active detoxification methods
1. Patient S., 19 years old, was admitted to the intensive care unit. From the anamnesis: 15 minutes before admission drank 100 ml of vinegar. Admission: BP 80/60 mm Hg, tachycardia up to 110 per minute, hemolysis of blood up to 500. Choose the sequence of application of detoxification methods depending on the stage of exogenous poisoning and justify your choice. 2. Patient K., 80 years old, was in the intensive care unit
- How to enter detoxification mode
The body, designed to meet all these needs, is forced to prioritize, redistribute and reorganize. Since digestion consumes so much of the energy budget, detoxification is partly delayed. All additional modern toxins, to which we are exposed, penetrate into the circulatory system and body tissues, are delayed
- EXTRACTIONAL DETOXICATION METHODS
Among a large number of methods for treating various diseases involving toxicosis, intoxication, as well as in cases of poisoning, extracorporeal detoxification methods are widely used, aimed at accelerating the elimination of toxic substances from the body, protecting and maintaining the functions of organs and systems of the patient. Despite the high importance and active use in the complex
- Detoxification program: basic mechanisms
The process of food processing is completed approximately 8 hours after it is taken. Only then can the body begin to collect garbage that has accumulated not only for the current day, but also for weeks, months, and years (if not decades). Due to lack of energy or time to cleanse the body, deposits of waste are formed. When food is completely digested, the signal to start detoxification is turned on, and toxins