Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The next most common question that arises after completing the program is "When should I repeat the program?" How often and for how long you should detoxify depends on how clean your diet and lifestyle remain and what results you intend to achieve. But with the modern lifestyle in large cities, it is impossible to completely avoid exposure to toxins. The program has already demonstrated to you the need to eliminate internal contamination, even if you do not see it as you see dirt on the surface of the skin.
Detoxification gives tremendous results, but do not imagine it's forever, it's just a start, after which you should maintain a balance if you want to keep your achievements
As a rule, most people who do not suffer from ailments or disorders and feel well and want to keep this condition, conducts cleansing once a year.
If you want to significantly improve your health, because you have symptoms of a disease or disorder, do it every six months. Most people have three full weeks every 1-2 years. If you clean too often, you will get tired of it, if too rarely - enthusiasm will be lost.
I use the program and prescribe it to my patients with two main purposes: to maintain and improve the condition achieved with the latest full-scale program, and to correct if old eating habits and associated health disorders return.
There are two most common life scenarios after the program:
1. You keep a healthy diet, but at parties or on weekends allow yourself to relax a little. At such moments you puchit, and there is sluggishness. Arrange for the next day the juice starvation. Make sure that you have an abundant stool, if necessary, use herbal laxatives.
If the above symptoms do not go away, continue fasting the next day or go on a diet that includes one solid and two liquid dishes. Combine, show ingenuity and find those options that best suit you.
2. You stayed on a healthy diet a few hard weeks or months and gradually return to your old habits. You again appear puffiness and mood worsens. Use the program to fix this situation. To do this, carry out the program for one or two weeks or just follow the elimination diet for as long as necessary to eliminate internal contamination of the body.
The first implementation of the program is a start on the way to a new way of life. In the future, the program indicates the direction to achieve your goals. Every time after a deviation from a healthy lifestyle (a few weeks of eating toxic foods or exposure to severe stress), a short version of the program is provided. If you get off the right path for a few months, run the full version.
Once a week, you can arrange a juice starvation. Your digestive system works hard six days a week, and on the seventh day you give her a breather. This idea is akin to the biblical covenant of observing the Sabbath.
Weekly fasting not only pacifies, but also serves as a constant reminder of the need to lead a healthy lifestyle. It has a cumulative effect: 4 days of fasting per month - 52 days of fasting per year and a year of fasting every 7 years! Imagine what happens when farmers follow this pattern: after every 6 years of cultivating the land, they give it the opportunity to rest for a year. It accumulates nutrients and is stored up by energy. If you take care of your body in the same way, then you will be rewarded for it with good health.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
- PERIODIC PALALIC
R. K. Griggs In a healthy person, a sudden loss of normal muscle strength is extremely rare. At the same time, the complaint about periodically occurring general muscle weakness is quite common. The true evaluation of this symptom is rather laborious, since when examining a patient between attacks of muscle weakness, usually it is not possible to detect abnormalities, and
- Periodic paralysis
Periodic paralysis (paroxysmal myoplegia) is a variant of metabolic myopathy, manifested by transient episodes of sudden muscle weakness. As a rule, it is associated with a decrease in potassium (hypokalemic paralysis) or an increase in its content in the blood (hyperkaliemic paralysis). The primary forms of discile paralysis are inherited in an autosomal dominant type, so
- Family periodic paralysis
Clinical manifestations This group of diseases is characterized by sudden attacks of transient muscle weakness or complete paralysis. The disease usually manifests itself in childhood. Attacks last several hours, the respiratory musculature does not suffer. During seizures, the concentration of potassium in the plasma often changes, which reflects a violation of the process of transport of sodium and potassium through the cellular
- Preliminary and periodic medical examinations of employees
Preliminary and periodic me- USSR (No. 555 of 29.09.89). These dicine examinations are regulated by the order approved: by order of the Ministry of Health 1) a list of hazardous, harmful substances and unfavorable production factors, when working with which inspections are mandatory to prevent occupational diseases; 2) a list of works for which the inspections are obligatory
- Ayurvedic detoxification programs
In comparison with other purification practices, the programs of ayurvedic detoxification take out toxins more slowly, because they use products subjected to heat treatment. But slowly does not mean ineffectively. Many health problems are more successfully resolved through long-term low-intensity detoxification methods. In addition, the ancient practices of panchakarma reach
- Classification of extracorporeal detoxification methods
We spoke above about the main groups of extracorporeal detoxification methods. In the classification of A.M. Sazonova, L.A. Ender discusses in detail two of them. 1. Methods of enhancing natural detoxification systems: a) infusion therapy; b) hemodilution; c) forced diuresis. 2. Methods of artificial detoxification: a) hemodialysis; b) peritoneal dialysis; at)
- Correction of the detoxification process
Purification and detoxification programs accelerate the process of elimination of toxins and increase its scale. But the acceleration of its first stage (the release of toxins) does not at all entail an automatic acceleration of the second stage (neutralization of toxins). There are different mechanisms at these two stages, and therefore they must be balanced. In order to avoid discomfort at the same time
- Methods of detoxification of the body
1. Choose methods for extracorporeal detoxification: 1) Plasmapheresis 2) Hemosorption 3) Forced diuresis 4) Photogemotherapy Answers: a) Correct 1,2,4; b) it is correct 1,2,3; c) correctly 2,3,4. 2. Literal translation of the term plasmapheresis: 1) Separation into layers 2) Absorption 3) Formation of complexes Answers: a) Correctly 1; b) it is correct 2; c) correctly 3. 3. The components of hemodialysis are everything,
- Epidural analgesia by means of periodic bolus administration of local anesthetics.
Method of introducing the first dose of a local anesthetic. After excluding subarachnoid or intravascular injection of the test dose slowly at a rate of no more than 15 mg of an anesthetic solution of low concentration every 5 minutes to a total volume of 15 ml, before each injection of the aspiration sample, solutions are introduced: • 0.25-0.125% bupivacaine 0.2 -0.1% ropivacaine • 0.125-0.0625% bupivacaine + 2
- Methods of active detoxification
1. Patient S., 19 years old, entered the intensive care unit. From anamnesis: 15 minutes before admission, drank 100 ml of vinegar. At admission: BP 80/60 mmHg, tachycardia up to 110 per min, hemolysis of blood up to 500. Choose the sequence of application of methods of detoxification of the organism depending on the stage of exogenous poisoning and justify your choice. 2. Patient K., 80 years old, was in the intensive care unit
- How to enter the detoxification mode
The organism, designed to meet all these needs, is forced to determine priorities, carry out redistribution and reorganization. Since digestion consumes so much of the energy budget, detoxification is somewhat delayed. All the additional modern toxins that we are exposed to when entering the circulatory system and body tissues are delayed
- METHODS OF EXTRACORPORAL DETOXICATION
Among a large number of methods for treating various diseases accompanied by toxicosis, intoxication, and poisoning, extracorporeal detoxification methods are widely used to accelerate the removal of toxic substances from the body, protect and maintain the functions of the organs and systems of the patient. Despite the high importance and active use in the complex of medical
- Detoxification program: the main mechanisms
The process of food processing is completed approximately 8 hours after its reception. Only then can the body start cleaning up the garbage accumulated not only for the current day, but also for weeks, months and years (if not decades). Due to lack of energy or time to cleanse the body, waste deposits are formed. When the food is completely digested, the signal on the onset of detoxification starts, and toxins