Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Separate Power Postulates
The essence of a separate food is that certain products should not be consumed with each other at the same time. Some products are fully digested only in an acidic environment, others - in alkaline. The whole secret is to know which food elements can be taken at one time and which ones can not. Based on this, the theory of separate nutrition suggests the following rules for food combinations:
1. Food acids (contained, for example, in lemons, oranges, grapefruits, pineapples and other sour fruits, as well as tomatoes) should not be taken simultaneously with products containing starch, such as bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, beans, bananas , dates, etc.
Tomatoes should never be combined with starchy foods. They are best eaten with leafy vegetables or fats, because the complex combination of citrus, malic and oxalic acids in tomatoes is contraindicated in the absorption of starch in the mouth and stomach with alkali.
2. Predominantly protein products should not be taken simultaneously with predominantly starchy. A sample of such an unacceptable combination are sandwiches and hamburgers.
Take, for example, a cheese sandwich: it would be better to eat cheese first so that it could reach the stomach earlier than bread. There, a more acidic gastric juice with more digestive power, but a shorter duration of separation, will “pounce” on it. Following the cheese in half an hour, you can eat bread, which will be digested in the stomach according to its own scheme.
The incompatibility of carbohydrates and proteins lies in their different digestibility. Being mixed in the stomach, they interfere with the absorption of each other. This is especially clearly seen in the example of the assimilation by the body of beans, which contain in large quantities both proteins and carbohydrates. This is what causes their difficult digestion, accompanied by fermentation in the digestive tract.
Food that needs an alkaline environment for its absorption cannot be eaten with food that needs an acidic environment, and vice versa. Since gastric juice digests protein, and saliva - starch, the protein part of the food must be preceded by starch.
3. Different protein products require different modifications of the digestive secretion. Therefore, for example, eggs should be eaten separately from milk (if it is worth drinking at all), and omelets should be completely excluded from the diet. Similarly, nuts and meat, eggs and meat, cheese and nuts, cheese and eggs should not be taken in one meal.
4. Eating fat with proteins slows down the absorption of proteins and causes rot. Therefore, they can not eat together. The fact is that fatty food, entering the duodenum, has an inhibitory effect on the secreting glands. The inhibitory effect of fat is partly explained by the reflex reaction to it: in the duodenum, a substance inhibiting gastric secretion, enterogastron, appears. The braking effect of fats is counteracted by green unprocessed vegetables. Therefore, it is fully justified and useful to eat salads, which include eggs, vegetable oil and anything from non-starchy greens (cabbage, zucchini, onions, celery, lettuce, cucumbers, radishes, parsley).
But beets, turnips, carrots, cauliflower, beans, peas and potatoes are not suitable for this combination.
Products such as cream, butter - butter, oils of various kinds, gravy, fatty meats, etc., should not be consumed in one step with nuts, cheese, eggs.
5. It is not recommended to take at the same time sour fruits with proteins. In other words, in one meal, oranges, lemons, tomatoes, pineapples and similar acidic foods are not combined with meat, eggs, cheese, nuts. In this case, due to the influence of acids and the acidic effects of fermentation, digestion is inhibited.
Acidic fruits, inhibiting the secretion of gastric juice, strongly delay the absorption of proteins, which leads to their decomposition. The only protein products that are not destroyed so quickly in these conditions are nuts and fresh cheese.
It should be remembered that lemon juice, vinegar, pickles, etc., when mixed with food, slow down the formation of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. The excretion of hydrochloric acid, as well as the release of pepsin is prevented by soda and alkali, which reduce acidity in the stomach.
Milk and orange juice, by themselves in no way indigestible, are far from being a good combination. Orange juice and eggs make an even worse combination. Equally bad combination are pineapple and meat - pineapple juice does not allow to digest meat.
6. Sugar should not be combined with starch. After all, the digestion of starch usually begins in the mouth and continues under appropriate conditions for some time in the stomach, and sugar is digested only in the intestines. That is why jelly, jams, fruit confitures, sugar, honey, molasses, syrups, etc., do not combine well with bread, cookies, cereals, potatoes and cause fermentation.
The regularity with which millions of people eat cereal with sugar for breakfast, while suffering from increased gastric acidity, acid regurgitation and other indigestion, is striking.
Candy, sugar and other sweets greatly impede the secretion of gastric juice and therefore significantly delay the process of digestion.
It doesn’t matter whether it is honey or syrup, but eaten with cereals, they cause fermentation. White or brown sugar, raw sugar, sugar imitated under brown (i.e. colored), dark syrup, other syrups eaten with starch - all this means fermentation.
7. The rule to consume in one meal starchy food outside of any combinations (of one type) first of all helps to avoid over-eating of starches, and only secondarily - a bad combination of food.
If two or more types of starch are consumed in one meal, one of the starches is sorted for assimilation and assimilation, while the other remains untouched in the stomach, not only not passing for further digestion into the intestine, but also delaying the absorption of other foods with corresponding results fermentation, sour stomach, belching, etc.
8. Any kind of melon should always be eaten separately. Melon - so healthy food and so easily digested that even the weakest digestion is very easy to cope with it, but the fact is that melons are not digested in the stomach. They are digested in the intestines. If you use them with other foods that require a long stay in the stomach, they linger there, form a lot of gases and cause other inconveniences.
Therefore, melons should be eaten not in the intervals between meals, but during the meal hours, that is, all food should consist of melon.
9. Milk is better to drink alone or not to drink at all.
Due to the presence in the milk of protein and fat (cream), it is badly combined with any other food, except for sour fruits. The first thing that happens with milk when it enters the stomach is that it coagulates, curd forms. The coagulated milk envelops particles of other food in the stomach, isolates them from the action of gastric juice. This prevents their digestion until coagulated milk is digested.
Based on all these recommendations, the main rule of the right combination of products should be: different foods in different receptions.
Compliance with the above-described rules for the separate consumption of food allows, without harm to health, to eat fresh meat (lean mutton), but only once a week (for dinner). In general, classics of separate eating are advised to wean off the meat diet gradually, gradually moving from adoration to attachment, from attachment to indifference, from indifference to disgust.
At first, it is allowed to replace meat products with fish. Fish protein is equivalent to meat protein; however, fish has significantly less cholesterol, it is leaner, less calorie, and there is more unsaturated fatty acids in fish oil.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Separate Power Postulates
- Weighted analysis of separate nutrition (indications and contraindications for the use of separate nutrition)
It is easy to see, by virtue of the Russian mental, and thanks to our unsettled and wretched life, to criticize the theory of separate feeding is sheer pleasure. In fact, any of the conceptual provisions of separate nutrition for us, Russians, is either unacceptable or causes protest. We really can’t refuse potatoes with mushrooms, ravioli with sour cream, pasta with meatballs,
- Separate meals
It is impossible to say that when you separate food, everything is so simple and you can eat as you like, without bothering yourself with the rules. There are a lot of rules here. But they are completely justified. Nutritionists have long agreed that separate meals help us to systematize meals and not to eat everything in unimaginable combinations. The basic principle of separate feeding is to clearly
- Separate meals
I was invited in the 88th summer to the city of Khabarovsk. And it was getting dark late there, and in the first lesson they did not want to disperse: “Well, Vladimir Georgievich, well, give some task. Well, today, give us a task. ” I say, okay, write everything on a piece of paper and give definitions-answers at home: What is absolute alcohol? What is alcoholic beverages? What is medical fasting? What
- Separate Power Technology
Based on proven natural science, physiological and biological research, in the theory of separate feeding the following basic technological methods were developed. 1. Elimination of all harmful: - rejection of toxic stimulants (alcohol, smoking, spicy spices); - all-round decrease in the amount of proteins in food (meat, eggs, cheese, mushrooms,
- Banal criticism of separate power
The system of separate nutrition of the American nutritionist Herbert Shelton, which has become quite widespread, strictly regulates the compatibility and incompatibility of food. Such requirements are substantiated by the alleged inability of the human gastrointestinal tract to simultaneously digest proteins of meat and fish with polysaccharides of bakery products and second cereal dishes, and
- Energy basis of separate power
One of the most important arguments in favor of separate nutrition is the concept of "living" energy, developed in the second half of the 19th century by the Swiss Max Bircher-Benner, according to which the biological value of products is determined not by their caloric value, but primarily by the ability to increase the charge of vitality in the body. In this case, plant preference should be given.
- SPLIT POWER
- The chemical basis of the separate food system
One of the main provisions of the separate nutrition is the balance of the products consumed by the chemical reaction and the preservation of the acid-base balance necessary for the vital activity of the organism due to the food taken. Now it is already known that acids and alkalis enter the internal environment of the body in two ways: through food and due to their formation in the process of metabolism. AT
- The physiology of digestion from the standpoint of separate nutrition
As you know, the process of digestion begins with the crushing of food in the mouth. The enzyme ptyalin present in saliva breaks down starch into maltose (complex sugar). It acts only in an alkaline environment. However, if we consume different starches, the effect of ptyalin is terminated. This means that starch enters the stomach and the small intestine is slightly split, almost undigested. Act
- In what cases separate food should be considered as therapeutic.
1. When food acids contained in acidic fruits should not be taken simultaneously with products containing starch: bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, etc.? “When” is only the first part of the question that needs to be answered. The second part is why. And with him, it is probably easier to start considering this fundamental rule of separate feeding.
- Buddhism and its postulates
About 500 BC. er In the east of the Ganges valley, another political and cultural center was formed. His ideological basis was a new religion, which was destined to become the first world - Buddhism. It was founded by Hindu Gautama, Siddhartha prince from the Shakyev clan, Shakya Muni (the sage from the Shakyev clan) and the Buddha Enlightened (the word Buddha from the Sanskrit root budh - “wake up”
- Separate rearing of broiler goslings
Tyumaeva E.A. Scientific adviser: Matrosova Yu.V. candidate s.-kh. Sci., Associate Professor of the Department of Small Livestock and Horse Breeding, Ural State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Troitsk. Relevance of the topic. Currently, the poultry industry of the country has all the opportunities to fully provide the population with dietary food of domestic production. One of
- Fused and separate writing
Here is another example. This is how writer Rostislav Krivitsky "saw" "New rules for the Russian language." (Today, when the language is ridiculously trying to reform, it is very important). We present, of course, only fragments: §1. The fluent and separate spelling of the words “in FIG” and nefig The word ”FIG” in Russian can be used both with the preposition ”on” and with non-separable
- Nutrition as a factor in the preservation and promotion of health. Physiological norms of nutrition. The value of the individual components of food in human nutrition. The value of proteins in human nutrition, their norms and sources of entry into the body
Nutrition is one of the most active and important environmental factors, which has a variety of effects on the human body, ensures its growth, development, preservation of health, disability and optimal life expectancy. All this is provided by a daily, regulated meal with a certain set of foods. Foods are complex
- Stage 2. Discussion “Separate by sex training:“ for ”and“ against ”
After listening to and discussing the reports, the teacher invites students to split into two groups and discuss their opinions about this type of educational institution, where boys and girls study separately from each other. In one group are united those students who support this type of educational institutions, in the other - those who deny this form of education. Each group prepares
- The concept of hygienic nutrition. Nutrition norms Food products, their composition and energy value.
Nutrition is a complex process of receipt, digestion, absorption and assimilation in the body of nutrients necessary to cover its energy expenditure, build and renew cells and tissues of the body, and regulate the physiological functions of the body. In hygiene, the term “good nutrition” is adopted, which means a food built on a scientific basis that can fully meet the need for
- Medical nutrition monitoring of organized populations. Therapeutic and prophylactic nutrition
Nutrition is one of the main factors determining human health. The organization of catering for a team is related to the type of institution (kindergarten, school, production facility, field camp, medical and preventive care facilities, army, etc.), the number of people and the duration of their stay in this facility. In most cases, health workers themselves take part in