Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Allow Yourself, or Sketch Board for Beginners Game
Oh, and pestering thoughts of my own imperfection!
About how mindlessly I squander time flowing through my fingers. The fact that, giving people advice left and right, I can not concentrate and take up the mind and do what I need. And give up bad habits, and get used to good ones. And I am mistaken quite often, and some short-sighted one ... Absolutely imperfect!
And the day before, I was sorting my papers and came across a bunch of sketches for my paintings of fifteen years ago. With great pleasure I sat and sorted them out for several hours - I found a lot of new things that I had not noticed before. And I was surprised that, having such rich material (enough for 100 paintings!), I made just a dozen works from these sketches and drafts. So, thinking, I noticed that at first I made a sea of preliminary drawings for each picture, then, with the acquisition of more and more experience, these sketches became less and less. Now only very complex canvases require several preliminary developments, usually I write almost always right away, from one sketch.
So why am I? And besides, I look at my life as if it were a picture: there are imperfections here, at least rewrite them there, the color has failed, the drawing is not good here ... But it’s NOT COMPLETED yet !!!
This has just come to me!
Yes, we all write a Picture of our Life!
Yes, we all want her to be worthy! Yes, we want to hold the answer for our creation at an exhibition called The Last Judgment or whatever else! But we all have the right to sketches - to sketches - to mistakes! In order to draw and redraw, and ponder your drawing, and return to the already drawn, and correct what we consider necessary! And do not correct what we like, although critics will say that it’s better somehow differently, and they even know how! And to paint in red where everyone is used to painting in blue or yellow, if we believe that we need to do just that!
Here is what I wanted to say.
And if something is wrong, do not judge strictly, this is just a sketch ...
“For some reason I am created non-linear”
For some reason I’ve been created non-linear,
Limp, deceitful, avid for vice,
Contradictory domestic burdock
Clings to the threads of all roads -
Do not get out of my place.
But nobody knows in advance:
I'm like an orchestra rehearsal -
It will not do without fake notes.
And I myself don’t know
When the scene below me creeps in:
Any notes can merge into a song.
You first finish!
And you never know what others have differently,
And the plot is simpler and clearer.
You decide what luck
And you draw your own portrait:
But who will not give a hand for this?
The writer is not responsible for the outline:
Without reading the novel - do not burn the sheets!
And often from going up the ledge
One rule saves me:
The artist is not responsible for the sketches,
Until he finishes the canvas.
Dropped the draft -
Write in a new way!
Tell me the first time:
“Let there be Light!” -
And there will be light ...
In the beginning was the Word:
It holds the answer for you.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Allow Yourself, or Sketch Board for Beginners Game
- Basically, my husband and I get along. But can I allow myself to make a remark to him when I see that he is losing control of his emotions and goes with the flow?
He is offended by my comments. You ask, “can you afford”. You should not allow yourself, but rather, he should ask you about it, since it is in his interests. Given his overly emotional nature, you should be gentle in dealing with him. This is the rule of human mercy. Try to understand with what intention you are doing what you call a remark. You
- When I go out alone or with my girlfriend, my husband always condemns me or pouts me. Sometimes I go out for a walk, and sometimes not. One way or another, I feel out of place. If I go out for a walk, I feel guilty. If I don’t go out for a walk, I feel miserable. I know that I succumb to guilt, but I can not help myself. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, which says that a good wife should not go out without her spouse. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part is stronger and more often wins. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to agree and
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness in order to provoke self-love? I feel helpless because I want to help this man, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that this can harm another? A person who decides to help someone without thinking about what he can do is only think about himself. He needs someone’s positive result to feel his own worth. Therefore he
- EXPRESS ENTRANCE TO THE GAME, or How to read our books correctly
With gratitude - Tamara Arkadyevna Lantsova, the first editor of this book. Three hours from the life of a strict editor, or Buly about how to Play and Win Tamara woke up without an alarm clock. After she had brought the clock under the closet on the rope, repeating “I start the clock forever!”, For the second week she did not need the annoying ring in the mornings, she woke up herself - immediately peppy and cheerful.
- When I want to talk with my wife, she begins to object, and I immediately withdraw into myself.
Why is it that I am not only unable to express my opinion, but even speechless? Your reaction indicates that you experience a sense of fear. You really want your spouse to hear you, and at the same time you yourself think that what you are talking about is not so important for her. That is why she does not want to listen to you. What happens to you is what you fear.
- General discussion about expectoration of sputum, which begins on the second or third day
The best sputum, [which is expectorated] is most likely, easier and more plentiful and, moreover, the most mature - this is sputum white, smooth, uniform, not viscous, but, on the contrary, balanced in composition. Expectorant expectoration, close to such maturity, soothes confusion, if it has been observed before, and [eliminates] insomnia or other evil manifestations of the disease. Then follows [sputum], passing
- What to do with people who do not want to help themselves, but prefer to scold others for their difficulties and illnesses? What if they get angry when they are given tips and advice?
When such a person appears in our environment, this means that we ourselves must learn not to interfere in our own business and accept these people as they are, recognizing their right to be who they want to be. They have the right to choose their path. I understand that it is not easy to watch how a person chooses a path full of difficulties and suffering. Often it's just impossible to understand
- What happens to a person if he is guilty, but does not realize himself in this report and does not consider himself guilty? Will he be punished? Will he reap what he sowed?
Laws apply to everyone regardless of whether we believe in them or not. For example, if someone passes a red light and tells the policeman that he does not know the law or that he does not believe in him, this dzhigit will still get a fine. The situation is exactly the same with spiritual laws - the law of karma or the law of cause and effect. If a person knows that he is breaking the law, and yet consciously
- POSITING YOURSELF AS A BOY OR GIRL
Children, like adults, are included in a society in which men hold power. Male domination - explicit or attributed - means not only male superiority in the sense of strength and power in relation to a woman, but also the opposite of a woman. When we say “good boy” to our child, we do not just praise him for good behavior, but also emphasize age, gender, and
- Mikhailova E.L. “I am at home alone”, or Vasilisa's Spindle, 2003
- A lesson for beginner wizards, or WHAT WE WRITE WHEN WE WRITE A TALE.
A lesson for beginner wizards, or WHAT WE WRITE WHEN WE WRITE
- How can I behave with a person who seeks to undermine my faith in myself and make me feel guilty for decisions that are difficult for him to take responsibility for?
The consequences of his decisions seem difficult to him, and he would like to blame me for them, as well as for everything that follows them and causes him concern. Example: a divorce initiated by him. From your question, I conclude that this gentleman decided on a divorce, but then it was difficult for him to come to terms with his own decision. It’s hard for him to take on
- The deeper the trauma of the rejected, the more he attracts to himself the circumstances in which he is rejected or rejects.
The more the fugitive rejects himself, the stronger his fear of rejection. He constantly humiliates and underestimates himself. He often compares himself with those who are stronger in something than him, and thus develops a belief in his own second-rate. He does not notice that in some areas he can surpass other people. He will not believe that someone would like to make friends with him, that someone sees
- How can I make sure that I don’t feel guilty that sometimes I leave my spouse alone at home with my children, and I go to my friend, to the store or just walk, breathe fresh air and think about myself?
Feeling guilty is the main obstacle to human evolution. Since it arises from our beliefs, that is, on a mental level, the only way to avoid guilty feelings is to change our beliefs. You can read about the beliefs in the book, but first of all you have to make sure internally: are you really to blame? Only intentionally causing harm to someone can serve
- How to help my children, my ex-husband and his girlfriend feel at ease at our meetings during the holidays, birthdays, etc.? I feel very at ease with his girlfriend, but as soon as we find ourselves all together, I feel awkward.
Have you asked your ex-spouse and your children if your feelings are true? If they say yes, if they really feel uncomfortable, do they want you to help them? I feel in you a woman who shoulders responsibility for the happiness of others. Have you made a commitment to ensure that they always feel
- Embed your game on holiday
Is there a person who does not like holidays? We have many holidays, and a significant number of them are associated with ancient rites. In the middle of summer, Ivan Kupala Day is celebrated, or Midsummer Day. On this day, they celebrate the summer irrigation of the earth, its fertilization with heavenly waters for the origin of all life in the world. Midsummer's Day is a special, ritual, magical holiday. Rites associated with the evocation
- Currently, I have a friend whom we have been dating for a year, and I am ready to make a commitment to maintain relations with him on a long-term basis. But he says that he’s not ready, that he’s afraid to make a commitment.
You say that we reap what we sow. Why is this happening to me, because I am the type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this is not the first time this has happened to me. And it was difficult for other people to make a commitment to me. You must ask yourself the following question: what makes me want so much to make a commitment? Maybe you are this
- I had a lover for a short time, and I feel guilty for not renewing the conjugal relationship with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How can I free myself from this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, based on your scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a relationship with a married man. You must choose one of two things: either make sure that this does not happen again, because you feel guilty, or change your
- To help novice Wizards
If you haven’t read our books yet and you don’t have a good idea of what to do and how, here’s a short “Young Wizard's Course”. A few words about our Game and its Rules. State of the Game Imagine a nice sunny day, you go out into the street in a joyful and high spirits. Nothing special happened, you just feel good, that's all! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, you are smiling, and you
- When to start feeding
There is no precisely established age when a child should begin to be fed. All children, as well as their mothers, are different. Some mothers have enough milk up to six months of age, while others - up to nine to ten months. But most children begin to “outgrow” the amount of breast milk in four to five months. The average age of the child when to start it