Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Allow yourself, or Outline Sketch Council
Oh, and pester me thoughts of their own imperfection!
About how mindlessly I am wasting time flowing through my fingers. The fact that, handing out advice to people right and left, I can not concentrate and take up the mind and do what is necessary. And give up bad habits, and get used to good ones. And I am mistaken often enough, and some short-sighted ... Completely imperfect!
And the day before I was sorting out my papers and stumbled upon a bunch of sketches for my paintings fifteen years old. It was with great pleasure that I sat and looked through them for several hours - I found a lot of new things that I had not noticed before. And I was surprised that, having such rich material (enough for 100 paintings!), I made it from these sketches and sketches from only 1.5 dozens of works. So thinking, I noticed that at first I made a sea of preliminary drawings for each picture, then, with the acquisition of more and more experience, these sketches became less and less. Now only very complex canvases require several preliminary workings out, usually I write almost always immediately, from one sketch.
So what am I doing? And besides, I gaze at my life as if it were a picture: there are shortcomings, at least rewritten there, the color failed, the drawing is not good ... And it has not been completed yet !!!
Here it just came to me!
Yes, we all write the Picture of our Life!
Yes, we all want it to be worthy! Yes, we want to hold the answer for our creation at the exhibition, which is called “The Last Judgment” or whatever else! But we all have the right to sketches - for sketches - for mistakes! To draw and redraw, and think over your drawing, and return to the already drawn, and correct what we consider necessary! And do not correct what we like, although critics will repeat that it’s better somehow in a different way, and they even know how! And to paint in red, where everyone is accustomed to paint in blue or yellow, if we think we should do it this way!
That's what I wanted to say.
And if something is wrong, do not judge strictly, it's just a sketch ...
“I am created for something non-linear”
I am created for something non-linear,
Gutless, deceitful, greedy,
Contradiction inner burdock
Clings to the threads of all roads -
Do not get me off the ground.
But no one knows in advance:
I'm like a rehearsal of the orchestra -
Not without fake notes.
And I myself also do not know
When the scene bends under me:
Any notes can merge into a song.
Will appreciate after.
You first dopey!
And you never know what others have,
And simpler and clearer plot.
You yourself determine what luck is,
And you draw your own portrait:
Wrists lined in stripes -
But who will not give a hand for it?
The writer is not responsible for the sketches:
Do not read the novel - do not burn the sheets!
And often from walking on the eaves
One rule saves me:
The artist is not responsible for the sketches,
Until the finish sheet.
Discarded draft -
Write a new one!
Say the first time:
“Let there be Light!” -
And there will be light ...
In the beginning was the Word:
It holds the answer for you.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Allow yourself, or Outline Sketch Council
- Basically, everything is fine with my husband. But can I allow myself to make a remark to him when I see that he loses control of his emotions and goes with the flow?
He resents my comments. You ask if you can afford it. You should not allow yourself, but rather he should ask you about it, since it is in his interests. Given his too emotional nature, you should be gentle with him. This is the rule of human mercy. Try to understand with what intention you are doing what you call the remark. You
- When I go out for a walk alone or with a friend, my husband always blames me or sulks me. Sometimes I still go out for a walk, and sometimes not. One way or another, I feel ill at ease. If I go for a walk, I feel guilty. If I do not go out for a walk, then I feel unhappy. I know that I give in to guilt, but I can’t do anything with myself. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, who says that a good wife should not go out without her husband. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part - stronger and more often wins. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to come to an agreement and
- How should one behave with a sick person who uses his illness to induce love for himself? I feel helpless because I want to help this man, but he does not believe in anything.
The previous answer extends to this question. Why does a person often feel the need to help others without thinking that it can harm another? A person who decides to help someone, not thinking about what he can do, thinks only about himself. He needs someone's positive result to feel their own significance. Therefore he
- EXPRESS INPUT TO THE GAME, or How to read our books correctly
With gratitude - the first editor of this book Lanzova Tamara Arkadievna. Three hours from the life of a strict editor, or Byl about how to Play and Win Tamara woke up without an alarm clock. After she put the clock on the string under the wardrobe, repeating “I’m getting the watch forever!”, For the second week she didn’t need an annoying ring in the morning, she woke up herself - immediately cheerful and cheerful.
- When I want to talk to my wife, she starts to object, and I immediately go to myself.
Why is it that I am not only unable to express my opinion, but even lose my voice? Your reaction indicates that you have a sense of fear. You really want your spouse to hear you, and at the same time you yourself think that what you are talking about is not so important for her. That is why she does not want to listen to you. What you fear happens to you.
- General reasoning for expectoration of sputum, which begins on the second or third day
The best sputum, [which is expectorated] is most likely, lighter and more abundant and, moreover, the most mature - the sputum is white, smooth, uniform, not viscous, but on the contrary, balanced in composition. Expectoration of sputum, close to such maturity, soothes confusion, if it has been observed before, and [eliminates] insomnia or other bad manifestations of the disease. Then comes [sputum], passing
- What to do with people who do not want to help themselves, but prefer to scold others for their difficulties and illnesses? What if they start to get angry when they are given advice and recommendations?
When this kind of person appears in our environment, this means that we ourselves must learn not to interfere in our own business and accept these people as they are, recognizing their right to be who they want to be. They have the right to choose their own path. I understand it is not easy to watch a person choose a path full of difficulties and sufferings. Often it is simply impossible to understand
- What happens to a person if he is guilty, but does not give himself the report and does not consider himself guilty? Will he be punished? Will he reap what he has sown?
Laws apply to everyone, regardless of whether we believe in them or not. For example, if someone drives through a red light and tells the policeman that he doesn’t know the law or that he doesn’t believe in it, this jigit will still have a fine. It is the same with spiritual laws - the law of karma or the law of cause and effect. If a person knows that he is breaking the law, and yet deliberately
- POSITIONING YOURSELF AS A BOY OR A GIRL
Children, as well as adults, are included in a society in which power positions belong to the man. Male domination - explicit or attributed - means not only male superiority in terms of strength and power in relation to a woman, but also the opposite of a woman. When we say “good boy” to our child, we are not just praising him for good behavior, but also emphasize age, gender, and
- E. EL Mikhailova. “I am alone”, or Vasilisa Spindle, 2003
- A lesson for beginner wizards, or WHAT WE WRITE WHEN WE WRITE A TALE.
A lesson for beginner wizards, or WHAT WE WRITE WHEN WE WRITE
- How do I deal with a person who seeks to undermine my faith in myself and make me feel guilty for decisions that it is difficult for him to take responsibility for making?
The consequences of his decisions seem hard to him, and he would like to hold me responsible for them, as well as for everything that follows them and causes him anxiety. Example: a divorce, initiated by him. From your question, I conclude that this gentleman made the decision to divorce, but then it was difficult for him to come to terms with his own decision. It's hard for him to take on
- The deeper the injury rejected, the more it attracts to itself the circumstances in which it turns out to be rejected or rejects itself.
The more the fugitive rejects himself, the greater his fear of being rejected. He constantly humiliates and underestimates himself. He often compares himself with those who are stronger than him and thus develops faith in his own second-class status. He does not notice that in some areas he may excel other people. He will not believe that someone would like to make friends with him, that someone sees
- How to do so not to feel guilty for the fact that sometimes I leave the spouse alone at home with the children, while I go to my girlfriend, to the store or just walk, breathe fresh air and think about myself?
Guilt feelings are a major obstacle to human evolution. Since it arises from our beliefs, that is, on the mental level, the only way to avoid the feeling of guilt is to change your beliefs. You can read about the beliefs in the book, but first of all you must internally make sure: are you really to blame? Only intentionally causing evil to anyone can serve
- How to help my children, my ex-husband and his girlfriend to feel at ease at our meetings during holidays, birthdays, etc.? I feel very at ease with his girlfriend, but as soon as we are all together, I feel embarrassed.
Did you ask your ex-spouse and your children whether your feelings are true? If they say yes, if they really feel awkward, do they want you to help them? I feel in you a woman who shoulders responsibility for the happiness of others. Have you pledged to make sure that they always feel
- We build in the holiday the Game
Is there a person who does not like holidays? We have a lot of holidays, and a significant number of them are associated with the oldest rites. In the middle of summer, the day of Ivan Kupala is celebrated, or the day of Ivanov. On this day, the summer irrigation of the earth is celebrated, its fertilization with the waters of the heavens for the birth of all life in the world. Ivanov's day is a special, ritual, magical holiday. Rites associated with calling
- Currently, I have a friend with whom we have been meeting for a year now, and I am ready to make a commitment to maintain long-term relations with him. But he says he is not ready, that he is afraid to make a commitment.
You say we reap what we sow. Why does this happen to me, because I am the type of woman who easily makes a commitment? Moreover, this is not the first time for me. And it was difficult for other people to make a commitment to me. You have to ask yourself the following question: what motivates me so much to want to make a commitment? Maybe you this
- For a short time I had a lover, and I feel guilty that he did not renew his marital relationship with his wife. I feel guilty for everything that was destroyed. How do I get rid of this guilt?
The relationship between your former lover and his wife does not concern you in any way. What happens between them has nothing to do with you. But, relying on your scale of values, you tell yourself that it is not good to have a relationship with a married man. You must choose one of two things: either to make sure that this does not happen again, because you feel guilty, or to change your
- To help novice wizards
If you have not read our books yet and you don’t have a very good idea what to do and how, here is a small "Young Wizard Course." A few words about our game and its rules. State of the Game Imagine a nice sunny day, you go out in a joyful and elated mood. Nothing much happened, you are just fine, that's all! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, you are smiling, and you
- When to start feeding
There is no fixed age when a child should begin to lure. All children, as well as their mothers, are different. Some mothers have enough milk for up to six months of a child, others for up to nine or ten months. But most babies begin to outgrow the amount of breast milk in four to five months. The average age of a child when to start it