Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Rules for preparing goals
1. It is necessary to be specific and very simple to you everyday simplicity of the indicated goals. Do without generalizations, metaphors and such beautiful words as "love", "happiness", "health" and others. Determine what exactly these words mean for you. Goals should be formulated only by you and your language. In addition, they should be accessible to the understanding of a 7-year-old child.
2. Eliminate the particle "not". She, like a fly in the ointment, can spoil a barrel of honey. Your goals can only be formulated in "good", positive statements. After writing your goals, re-read them and, deleting, like weeds, all the particles "do not", reformulate some expressions properly.
3. It is necessary to have several, at least seven correctly formulated goals. If you work well on this issue, then there may be seventy goals. The bigger, the better.
4. Goals should be both immediate and short-term, as well as distant, long-term. From the first will depend the ease and pleasantness of the process of losing weight - the possibility of obtaining conscious pleasure from achieving intermediate goals. From the second - the guarantee of stability of the results. If you write, for example, about family relationships, then, probably, the improvements achieved through weight loss (which ones?), You want to save as long as possible.
5. When you describe the future goals, clearly imagine those feelings and feelings that arise when the desired result is achieved.
6. The goal should be formulated so that you can learn the result achieved and with satisfaction say to yourself: "Now this is in my life."
7. Do not expect that you will learn about your goals at the end of the weight loss process, as a result of weight loss. If you do not have these goals today, then, having achieved even something important, you can not recognize it. This is the case with children who spit out sweets that were previously banned because of diathesis. They just do not know their taste. Make your goals tasty today. They should have their own unique smell, taste and color.
So, since we started talking about goals, it means that now we have to pick up a notebook with a pencil and not in words, but in reality to take the next step towards harmony. That is, perform the exercise.
Exercise 1. Write at least seven answers to the question: "What will I gain by dropping extra pounds?"
As you reach your goals, complete the list. This is the key to a stable result in achieving weight and supporting the process of your infinite personal growth.
The next exercise is not quite usual, but it is also very effective for those who are in search of the good used to build on the negative.
Sit comfortably - lying or sitting, relaxed, close your eyes and think about how you would look if you added another kilogram of weight to your current weight 50. Feel this heavy load, which, like a sack, fell on your shoulders, imagine, as the weight "spread" on the spine. Imagine how hard and ugly your gait is, how difficult it is to pick up clothes, and so on, and so forth. It is necessary to imagine as many other unpleasant scenes as possible related to excess kilograms. Such a negative mental image will help you to strengthen your desire to get rid of the cargo that is hindering you and change your eating habits.
Open your eyes, start a written task.
Exercise 2. Write at least seven answers to the question: "What's wrong with my overweight and overeating?"
Completing negative views need nice images.
Think about how great it is to fully saturate with a small piece of the same cake, while enjoying the exquisite taste and the joy of a slender, tight body.
Exercise 3. Weight training.
Today we are training, because the real weigh-in will be tomorrow morning. In the meantime, prepare a floor scales, put them best in the bathroom. The balance must stand on a firm, flat and smooth surface. It is important to turn the scales into YOUR PERSONAL hygiene item, that is, only you should use them. Like a toothbrush.
Starting tomorrow, start developing the habit of daily morning weighing! Immediately after the morning toilet, on an empty stomach and preferably in the nude. It is meaningless to weigh several times during the day, because the weight is unstable: you eat, drink, go to the toilet, and the weight changes with a range of up to one and a half kilograms. Therefore, its actual weight can only be determined in the morning.
At the end of each day of the weight loss program, it is important to listen to your mental and physical state. Thus, you can previously "seized" the needs of the soul and body to bring to a conscious level. This will ensure ease of weight reduction.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to the content of the tutorial = |
Rules for preparing goals
- Rules for preparing recipes
There is an opinion that the knowledge of herbs is enough to treat diseases, but it is not so. It is impossible to mix grass without taking into account their interaction. Although each herb has its own character, taste and consistency (approach) to a particular meridian, at the same time, only simple and uncomplicated (single-syndrom) diseases can be treated with a single medicinal component, and for more complex diseases,
- The general rules for drawing up the protocol of the sects and
During the external examination and internal examination of the corpse, the bladder makes an autopsy report. When performing forensic medical examination, an act of forensic medical examination is drawn up, consisting of three parts: 1) formal (introduction), 2) descriptive and 3) conclusions. The formal part contains the following information: the time and place of the study, the names of the examiner (expert)
- LESSON 11 Desmurgy. Rules for the imposition of bandages, dressings. First pre-medical care for dislocations and fractures. Transport immobilization. Rules for the imposition of tires.
Purpose: To teach students to perform dressings, apply bandages to any part of the body, identify clinical symptoms of dislocations and fractures, and make transport immobilization of the affected person. Control questions 1. Prepare for the final control work on topics 7-10. 2. Desmurgy. Rules for the imposition of a soft bandage. 3. What bands of bandages you know about your head. Show them
- Analysis of the past and development of future goals
Annual analysis of past achievements and development of future goals are of particular importance for the normal planning of your life, and the intelligence map is an ideal tool for both, and for the other. Evaluating the achievements in the form of an intelligence card that took place in the previous year, you can use the same intelligence card for planning for the next year. Thus, you
- Structure of goals and tasks of the acmeological service
The main purpose of the service: the acmeological provision of personal and professional development of a person. The mediated goal of the service is to create psychologically comfortable conditions for achieving success in professional activity, and, consequently, the broader social context resulting from this - the sociocultural transformation of the human environment. More private goals
- Methodological guidelines for the use of chloramine for disinfection purposes
(Approved by VE Kovshilo, Chief of the Main Sanitary and Epidemiological Department of the Ministry of Health of the USSR on October 21, 1975) General Information Chloramines include a number of organic compounds having the general chemical formula RS02NH2 (R is a radical) in which one or both atoms hydrogen, which are under nitrogen, are replaced by chlorine. Distinguish chloramine B, if the starting product is benzene,
- Establishment of strategic goals, objectives and priorities in the development of municipal health care
The task of the stage is to form the strategic directions of the healthcare development of the municipal formation in order to maximize the needs of the population. Based on the results of the analysis carried out at previous stages on the basis of the health development strategy, defined at the federal level and the level of the subject of the Russian Federation, strategic goals, objectives and priorities in
- Methodical instructions for the use of "Virkon" for the purpose of disinfection
(Approved by M. I. Narkevich, Chief of the Main Epidemiological Department of the Ministry of Health of the USSR No. 15-6 / 16 of July 14, 1991) 1. General information "Virkon" produced by the KRK A (Yugoslavia) company is a multicomponent preparation containing potassium persulphate, a mixture of surface active substances, inorganic systems, stabilizing substances, perfume. The active substance is potassium persulphate.
- Methodical instructions for the use of bleach for disinfection purposes
(Approved by VE Kovshilo, Chief of the Main Sanitary and Epidemiological Department of the Ministry of Health of the USSR from 126.96.36.199 № 1360-75) General information Chlorine lime is a powdery product of a white color of an alkaline reaction, having a chlorine smell, a mixture of various calcium salts. The quality of bleach is determined by the content of active chlorine (chlorine, which is displaced when exposed to chlorine
- Methodical instructions for the use of dexon-4 for purposes of disinfection and sterilization
(Approved by the head of the State Committee for Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Russian Federation, V. I. Chiburaev, No. 11-114 / 3323-1 dated June 29, 1992). They are intended for workers of disinfection stations, dezotdelov of the territorial centers of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision, medical and preventive institutions. General Information Dexozone-4 is a colorless liquid with a specific vinegar smell. Contains 5-9%
- Instruction on the use of hydrogen peroxide with detergents for the purpose of disinfection
(Approved by the Chief of the Chief Sanitary and Epidemiological Department of the Ministry of Health of the USSR, AV Pavlov from 29.08.70 No. 858-70) General Provisions 1. Hydrogen peroxide (H202) belongs to the group of oxidants. Produced by industry in the form of an aqueous solution of 29-30% of the concentration called perhydrolyte, which is a liquid without odor and color, a bitter-astringent taste. When
- PREPARATION OF PEDIGREE
The compilation of a family tree begins with the collection of information about the family, and primarily with the collection of information about the proband - an individual who is a subject of interest to the researcher (doctor, teacher). Most often it is a patient or a carrier of the trait under study. However, healthy individuals can also seek medical genetic counseling. In this case, the term "consultant" is used. In graphic
- COMPOSITION OF THE PARTOGRAM
PARTOGRAMS - may be the only document for monitoring the course of normal delivery. Started when entering a hospital patient with an established diagnosis: Childbirth. Rules of filling Information about the patient: the full name, the number of pregnancies and births, the number of the history of childbirth, the date and time of admission to the birth block, the time of outpouring amniotic fluid. Heart rate
- An anesthetic plan
Preoperative examination of the patient and preparation of an adequate anesthesia plan is an important task that must be performed to prevent events that can lead to unfavorable consequences for the patient. The plan should outline the implementation of anesthesia, the measures that can be taken in case of the most probable problems, the additional resources that you are required to
- COMPOSITION OF THE PROTOCOL OF PATHOLOGYANATOMIC EXPLORATION
The protocol of pathoanatomical dissection consists of 3 parts: • introductory part (introduction); • the narrative and the final part, including the pathoanatomical diagnosis; • additional research and conclusions. The autopsy report is drawn up at the time of opening at the dictation of the dissenter or immediately after it. When drawing up an autopsy report, it must be remembered that