Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
The rules for drawing up goals
1. It is necessary to be specific and very understandable to you the everyday simplicity of the goals indicated. Do without generalizations, metaphors and such beautiful words as "love", "happiness", "health" and others. Determine what these words mean to you. Goals should be formulated only by you and your language. In addition, they must be accessible to the understanding of a 7-year-old child.
2. Exclude the “not” particle. She, like a fly in the ointment, can spoil a barrel of honey. Your goals can only be formulated in "good", positive statements. Having written your goals, re-read them and, removing, like weeds, all the “not” particles, reformulate some expressions properly.
3. It is necessary to have several, at least seven correctly formulated goals. If you work out this question well, then there may be seventy goals. The bigger, the better.
4. Goals should be both immediate and short-term, and distant, long-term. From the first will depend on the ease and pleasantness of the process of losing weight - the possibility of obtaining conscious pleasure from the achievement of intermediate goals. From the second - a guarantee of stability of the results. If you are writing, for example, about family relationships, then, probably, the improvements achieved through weight loss (which ones?), You will want to keep as long as possible.
5. When you describe future goals, clearly imagine those feelings and feelings that will arise when you achieve the desired result.
6. The goal must be formulated so that you can find out the achieved result and say to yourself with satisfaction: "Now it is in my life."
7. Do not expect that you will learn about your goals at the end of the process of losing weight, as a result of weight loss. If you do not have these goals today, then, having achieved even something important, you will not be able to recognize it. This is the case with children who spit candy, which they had previously been banned because of diathesis. They just do not know their taste. Make your goals tasty today. They must have their own unique smell, taste and color.
So, since we are talking about goals, then now we have to pick up a notebook with a pencil and not in words, but in fact take the next step towards harmony. That is, perform the exercise.
Exercise 1. Write at least seven answers to the question: “What good will I gain by dropping those extra pounds?”
As you achieve your goals, add to the list. This is a guarantee of a stable result in achieving weight and supporting the process of your endless personal growth.
The following exercise is not quite usual, BUT FROM TOGO and very effective for those who are in search of good used to repel from the negative.
Stay comfortably - lying or sitting, in a relaxed state, close your eyes and think about what you would look like if you had 50 more kilograms added to your weight today. Feel this heavy load that fell like a bag on your shoulders, imagine as the gravity spread over the spine. Imagine how hard and ugly your walk is, how difficult it is now to pick up clothes, and so on and so forth. You need to imagine as much as possible other unpleasant scenes associated with extra pounds. Such a negative mental image will help you to strengthen your desire to get rid of the burden that prevents you and change your eating habits.
Opening your eyes, proceed to the writing task.
Exercise 2. Write at least seven answers to the question: “What is wrong with my overweight and overeating?”
Negative views must be completed in pleasant ways.
Think about how great it is to be fully saturated with a small piece of the same cake, while enjoying great pleasure from the exquisite taste and no less joy from the slim, toned body.
Exercise 3. Weighing training.
Today we train, because the real weigh-in will be tomorrow morning. In the meantime, prepare the scales, place them best in the bathroom. The scale must be on a firm, flat and smooth surface. It is important to turn scales into YOUR PERSONAL hygiene item, that is, only you should use them. Like a toothbrush.
Starting tomorrow, start developing the habit of daily morning weighing! Immediately after the morning toilet, on an empty stomach and preferably in the nude. It makes no sense to weigh in several times during the day, because the weight is not constant: you eat, drink, go to the toilet, and the weight changes with a range of up to one and a half kilograms. Therefore, your actual weight can only be determined in the morning.
At the end of each day's weight loss program, it is important to listen to your mental and physical condition. Thus, you will be able to bring the previously “seized” needs of the soul and body to a conscious level. This will provide ease weight loss.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
The rules for drawing up goals
- Recipe rules
There is an opinion that knowledge of herbs is enough to cure diseases, but it is not. Mixing herbs without taking into account their interaction is impossible. Although each herb has its own character, taste and conformity (approach) to one or another meridian, at the same time only simple and uncomplicated (single-syndrome) diseases can be treated with one medicinal constituent
- General rules for the compilation of section and
During the external examination and internal examination of the corpse, the obdudent draws up an autopsy report. When conducting a forensic medical examination, an act of forensic medical research is drawn up, consisting of three parts: 1) formal (introduction), 2) descriptive, and 3) conclusion. The formal part contains the following information: the time and place of the research, the names of the prosector (expert) and persons
- SESSION 11 Desmurgy. Rules for applying bandage dressings, dressings. First aid for sprains and fractures. Transport immobilization. Tire overlap rules.
Objective: To teach students to perform dressings, apply dressings to any part of the body, identify the clinical symptoms of dislocations and fractures, and make transport immobilization of the victim. Test questions 1. Prepare for the final test on topics 7-10. 2. Desmurgy. Rules for applying a soft bandage dressing. 3. What bandage headbands you know. Show them
- Analysis of the past and development of future goals
An annual analysis of past achievements and the development of future goals are of particular importance for the normal planning of your life, and the mind map is an ideal tool for both. Having evaluated the achievements that took place in the previous year in the form of an intellect map, you can use the same intel map for planning for the next year. So you
- The structure of the goals and objectives of the acmeological service
The main purpose of the service: acmeological support of personal and professional development of a person. The mediated goal of the service is to create psychologically comfortable conditions for achieving success in professional activities, and, consequently, a broader social context resulting from this - the sociocultural transformation of the human environment. More private goals
- Guidelines for the use of chloramine for disinfection purposes
(Approved by the head of the Main Sanitary-Epidemiological Directorate of the USSR Ministry of Health V.E. Kovshilo 21.10.75 No. 1359-75) General information Chloramines include a number of organic compounds having the general chemical formula RS02NH2 (R - means radical), in which one or both atoms hydrogen, when nitrogen is replaced by chlorine. Chloramine B is distinguished if the starting product is benzene,
- The establishment of strategic goals, objectives and priorities in the development of health care of the municipality
The task of the stage is to form strategic directions for the development of health care of the municipality in order to maximize the needs of the population. Based on the results of the analysis carried out at the previous stages on the basis of the strategy for the development of health care defined at the federal level and the level of the subject of the Russian Federation, strategic goals, objectives and priorities in
- Guidelines for the use of "Virkon" for disinfection purposes
(Approved by the Chief of the Main Epidemiological Department of the USSR Ministry of Health M. I. Narkevich dated July 14, 1991 No. 15-6 / 16) 1. General information Virkon produced by KRK A (Yugoslavia) is a multicomponent preparation containing potassium persulfate, a mixture of surfactants substances, inorganic systems, stabilizing substances, perfume. The active ingredient is potassium persulfate.
- Guidelines for the use of bleach for disinfection purposes
(Approved by the head of the Main Sanitary-Epidemiological Department of the USSR Ministry of Health VE Bucket 21.1,0.75 No. 1360-75) General information Chloric lime is a powdery white product with an alkaline reaction, smelling of chlorine, a mixture of various calcium salts. The quality of bleach is determined by the content of active chlorine (chlorine, which is displaced by the action of chlorine
- Guidelines for the use of deoxon-4 for disinfection and sterilization
(Approved by the Head of the State Committee for Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance of the Russian Federation, V. I. Chiburayev, No. 11-114 / 3323-1 of June 29, 1992). Designed for workers of disinfection stations, deserts of territorial centers of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance, and medical institutions. General information Dezokson-4 is a colorless liquid with a specific smell of vinegar. Contains in its composition 5-9%
- Instructions for using hydrogen peroxide with detergents for disinfection purposes
(Approved by the head of the Main Sanitary Epidemiological Department of the USSR Ministry of Health; A. V. Pavlov of 29.08.70 No. 858-70) General provisions 1. Hydrogen peroxide (H202) belongs to the group of oxidizers. Produced by industry in the form of an aqueous solution of 29-30% concentration called perhydrol, which is an odorless and colorless, bitter-astringent liquid. With
- COMPILATION OF PEDIGRAPHY
The compilation of a pedigree begins with the collection of information about the family, and above all with the collection of information about proband - the individual who is the subject of interest of the researcher (doctor, teacher). Most often it is the patient or carrier of the studied trait. However, healthy individuals can also apply for genetic counseling. In this case, the term "consultant" is used. In graphic
PARTOGRAM - may be the only document monitoring the progress of normal labor. It is started up when a patient is admitted to hospital with an established diagnosis: Childbirth. Filling rules Patient information: full name, number of pregnancies and deliveries, birth history number, date and time of admission to the birth unit, time of amniotic fluid withdrawal. Heart rate
- Anesthesia Plan
Preoperative examination of the patient and drawing up an adequate anesthesia plan is an important task that must be performed to prevent events that could result in adverse consequences for the patient. The plan should outline the implementation of your anesthesia, the measures that can be taken in case of the most probable problems, the additional resources that you must
- DRAFTING A PROTOCOL OF PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMATIC OPENING
The protocol of autopsy consists of 3 parts: • introductory part (introduction); • narrative and final part, including the pathologic diagnosis; • additional research and conclusions. The autopsy report is drawn up during the autopsy under the dictation of the revealer or immediately after it. When drafting an autopsy report, it is necessary to remember that