Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
ALL PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT OR PREDICTING FACTORS OF DEVELOPMENT OF OBESITY.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
ALL PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT OR PREDICTING FACTORS OF DEVELOPMENT OF OBESITY.
- OBESITY AND THE WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT FACTORS
Obesity is a serious medico-social and economic problem of modern society, the relevance of which is determined, first of all, by high prevalence. According to the literature in most countries of Western Europe, from 9 to 20% of the adult population are obese and more than 25% are overweight; in the USA - 25 and 50% respectively. In Russia, an average of 30% of persons able to work
- Predisposing factors
A number of predisposing risk factors for the development of hospital pneumonia are presented in Table. 11.1. Table 11.1. Risk factors for nosocomial pneumonia • Intubation / artificial ventilation Need for positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) during mechanical ventilation Duration of mechanical ventilation • Urgent / emergency intubation Re-intubation Hospitalization before artificial ventilation Absence
- ALL OR ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT HUMOR, OASTROUMY AND LAUGHTER
Laugh at the joke until you understand its meaning. Michael
- CHOOSING IS ALWAYS OR EVERYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT STERILIZATION BUT WAS AFRAID TO ASK
Olga Korotonozhkina is an expert AB RUI, the cat veterinarian is very prolific. In 8 - 10 months, she can already bring the first offspring. Two, three and even four times a year she is able to give birth to kittens, an average of five in each litter. A year later, the younger generation is also included in the process of procreation. American scientists have calculated that one cat and all its offspring in seven years can produce
- What is the cause of natural disasters, infections, epidemics, hunger, etc., in a particular place or area, if, in your words, the people living there are not responsible for this?
You have listed the phenomena that occur on planet Earth and are caused by collective energy. When such things happen in some region of the planet, they flow from the collective consciousness of the people living in this place. In some parts of the world, and even in vast regions that include several countries, hatred is inculcated in children from childhood. They are taught to speak
- When I go out for a walk alone or with a girlfriend, my husband always blames me or sulks me. Sometimes I still go out for a walk, and sometimes not. Somehow, I feel ill at ease. If I go out for a walk, I feel guilty. If I do not go out for a walk, then I feel unhappy. I know I give in to guilt, but I can't help it. What do i do?
It is clear that your husband only openly expresses what is already happening in you. He is part of you, who says that a good wife should not go out without her husband. However, there is another part of you that sometimes wants to go out with someone else. Apparently, the first part is stronger and wins more often. Make contact with these two parts in you and ask them to come to an agreement and
- HOLIDAY DIVERSIANS, INTERNAL ENEMIES AND TRAITERS-SELF-MADERS, OR HOW TO PREVENT A BITTLE IN A DIET AND WHAT TO DO WHEN IT EVERYTHING HAPPENED
HOLIDAY DIVERSIANS, INTERNAL ENEMIES AND TRAITERS-SELF-MADUES, OR HOW TO PREVENT A BATTLE IN A DIET AND WHAT TO DO WHEN IT IS ALL
- I understand why you need to express milk for sick or premature babies, but should all women learn to express?
If your baby is too small or sick to suck your breast, his life can save your milk. If you can express some milk directly into your baby’s mouth, it can stimulate him when he learns to suckle. If you ever have a congested or sore chest, you can relieve the pressure so that you can attach the baby to your chest well. if you
- Sell everything and buy everything
Lissy Moussa. How to attract customers. It helps the carpet from the roll of toilet paper, hospitably rolled from your desk to the front door - checked! Get a manager to attract customers - your choice, that will mumble. It could be a toy, and a key chain, but at least a cup! Give the manager a task, assign bonuses. Let it work! Riki-Taki. Lure large
- OK'SYUMORON and all-all-all
- Factors provoking the exacerbation of bronchial asthma or contributing to the preservation of symptoms (triggers)
The risk factors that cause exacerbation of asthma are called triggers. Triggers can be most of the above factors contributing to the development of bronchial asthma, such as allergens, pollutants, infections, and smoking. In addition, as triggers are factors that alone cannot lead to the onset of bronchial asthma, but cause it
- Malformations of the maxillofacial apparatus. The role of genetic factors in their development
One of the most common deformities in humans, constituting about 30% of all congenital deformities, is a cleft lip and palate. The frequency of cleft lip and palate corresponds to a ratio of 1: 1000. Hereditary causes were identified in 10-15% of patients, the dominant disease. The cause of congenital deformities can also be a mother’s disease during pregnancy (infectious diseases, diseases
- THEORY OF CHILDREN DEVELOPMENT OF THE FIRST THIRD OF THE XX CENTURY: STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM OF FACTORS OF MENTAL DEVELOPMENT
THEORY OF CHILDREN'S DEVELOPMENT OF THE FIRST THIRD OF THE XX CENTURY: STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM OF FACTORS OF MENTAL
- Features of the development of the inflammatory reaction, depending on the localization of inflammation, the reactivity of the organism, the nature of the etiological factor. The role of age in the development of inflammation
Regardless of the localization of the inflammatory process and the origin of the etiological factor, a standard complex of vascular and tissue changes always occurs in the zone of acute inflammation. The reaction of the tissues to the action of the damaging factor is of a phase nature and is manifested by alteration, exudation and proliferation. Simultaneously with tissue disorders, a complex of vascular arises
- Factors of myocardial infarction
The risk factors for myocardial infarction are: 1. age, the older a person becomes, the greater the risk of a heart attack. 2. previously transferred myocardial infarction, especially small focal, i.e. non-Q generatrix. 3. diabetes mellitus is a risk factor for myocardial infarction, because elevated level has an additional detrimental effect on the heart vessels
- Mental development factors
Mental development factors are the leading determinants of human development. They are considered to be the quiescence, environment and activity of development. If the action of the factor of heredity is manifested in the individual properties of a person and acts as prerequisites for development, and the action of the environmental factor (society) in the social properties of the personality, then the action of the factor of activity is in the interaction of two
Epidemiology Epidemiological studies indicate that obesity is associated with cardiovascular diseases and premature mortality. Obesity in itself leads to a complex and prognostically unfavorable heart damage. The probability of developing LVH in people with normal body weight is 5.5%, and in people with obesity it is 30%. According to the Framingham study
- Factors and patterns of mental development
Let us explain what is meant by the development factor. The factor of development is a combination of means and conditions of a biological and social nature that promote or hinder the formation of something in human development. In modern age psychology, the issue of understanding biological and environmental conditionality is solved with respect to this issue, that is, two main factors of development are distinguished.
- FACTORS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE PSYCHE OF A CHILD
In psychology, many theories have been created that explain in different ways the child’s mental development and its origins. They can be combined into two major areas - biologizing and sociologizing. The role of biological factors in the development of the psyche of the child. In the biologizing direction, the child is regarded as a biological being, endowed by nature with certain abilities, traits