Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
SESSION 18 Test lesson in the course “First Aid”.
Objective: To check the level of knowledge gained by students in the course “First Aid».
1. Control lecture notes.
2. Control of abstracts of occupations.
3. Protection of the course history of the disease.
4. Computer testing of theoretical level.
5. Controlling the level of practical skills in first aid and patient care (based on the cardiological, therapeutic and surgical departments of the hospital).
Students who are not in debt at the lecture course and practical classes are allowed to take the test.
LIST OF PRACTICAL SKILLS ON THE COURSE "FIRST FIRST AID"
1. Anthropometry (measurement of chest circumference, weighing, measuring body length, spirometry).
2. Determination of the frequency of respiratory movements of the patient.
3. Determination and counting of the pulse in the temporal, carotid, radial, femoral arteries.
4. Technique for measuring systemic arterial pressure.
5. Signs of cardiac arrest (the onset of clinical death of the patient).
6. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Restoration of the airway of the patient.
7. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Artificial ventilation of the lungs.
8. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Artificial blood circulation (closed heart massage).
9. Determination of the effectiveness of resuscitation.
10. Methods of recording ECG in 12 leads.
11. ECG signs of ventricular fibrillation, asystole.
12. First aid for a foreign body of the upper respiratory tract.
13. Principles of tracheostomy.
14. First aid for asthmatic status.
15. Clinical signs of angioedema.
16. First aid for electric shock.
17. First aid for defeat by lightning.
18. First aid for drowning.
19. First aid for heat and sunstroke.
20. First aid for fainting.
21. First aid for collapse.
22. First aid for anaphylactic shock.
23. First aid for chest pain.
24. First aid for abdominal pain.
25. First aid for headache.
26. Thermometry technique.
27. Methods of setting cans, mustard plaster.
28. Technique of setting the vent tube.
29. Patient care (patient hygiene)
30. Nursing (change of underwear, change of bed linen).
31. Technique of oxygen supply through nasal catheters, through a mask.
32. The method of gastric washing.
First aid for food poisoning.
34. First aid for alcohol poisoning.
35. First aid for carbon monoxide poisoning.
36. First aid for poisoning with barbiturates.
37. First aid for snake bites.
38. First aid for epileptic seizure.
39. Types of wounds. Principles of care for the wounded.
40. First aid for penetrating wound of the chest.
41. First aid for penetrating wounds of the abdominal cavity.
42. Specific wound infection. Kinds. The rules for first aid.
43. Rules for the imposition of bandage dressings.
44. Technique of imposing bandages on the head isheya.
45. Technique of dressings on the chest and shoulder girdle.
46. Technique of dressings on the abdomen and pelvis.
47. Technique of dressings on the upper and lower extremities.
48. Rules overlay a tire.
49. Transport immobilization.
50. First aid for an open fracture.
51. First aid for a closed fracture.
52. First aid for dislocation.
53. Technique for performing intradermal injections.
54. Technique of subcutaneous injection.
55. Technique of intramuscular injection.
56. Bladder catheterization technique.
57. Methods of setting a cleansing enema.
58. The method of applying tape harness.
59. Technique of imposing a twist-twisted cloth.
60. Technique of inhalation.
61. Technique of setting a heating compress.
62. The method of determining the patient's blood group and rhesus factor.
63. First aid for hemoptysis.
64. First aid for nosebleeds. Technique of anterior tamponade nose.
65. Rules stop external bleeding. Kinds. Places finger pressing.
66. Clinical signs of internal bleeding. First aid.
67. Burns. Assessment of the degree and area of the burn.
68. First aid for thermal burn.
69. First aid for chemical burns (acid, alkali).
70. First aid for electric burns.
71. Frostbite. Determination of the degree of frostbite. First aid.
72. The composition of the first aid kit.
73. Methods of transporting patients.
74. The method of application of eye drops and nose drops.
75. Principles and procedures for first aid at childbirth outside the hospital.
76. The concept of asepsis and antisepsis (mechanical, physical, chemical, biological).
77. Caring for a sick infectious disease.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
SESSION 18 Test lesson in the course “First Aid”.
- SESSION 10 First aid for acute poisoning. The concept of "food poisoning". First aid for vomiting, hiccups, diarrhea, constipation. Clinic of botulism.
Objective: To teach students diagnosis and first aid for acute poisoning. To characterize the main drugs used in the provision of emergency assistance for poisoning. Test questions 1. What is called poisoning, what kind of poisoning does it take, what usually causes poisoning? 2. Types of predominant action of substances. What substances belong to these types? 3. Rules
- SESSION 16 First aid for burns, frostbite, general cooling. The composition of the first aid kit, the purpose of its main components. Care for seriously ill patients and their hygiene.
Objective: To teach students to determine the degree of burns and frostbite, effectively provide first aid in these conditions. Students should acquire practical skills in the care of severely ill patients, be able to draw up a first-aid kit for first aid and know the purpose of its main components. Test questions 1. Prepare for the final test on topics 15-16. 2. Definition of "burn".
- SESSION 5 First aid before thermal, sunstroke, fainting, collapse. Principles of assistance in violation of cerebral circulation.
Objective: To teach students to assist victims in accidents caused by exposure to the environment (heat, sunstroke), in violation of cerebral circulation and reduction of vascular tone. Test questions 1. Heat stroke (pathogenesis, first aid). 2. Sunstroke (pathogenesis, first aid). What are the features of first aid (unlike
- SESSION 6 First aid for allergic reactions. Anaphylactic shock. Quincke swelling. Hives. Drug allergies.
Objective: To teach students the clinical symptoms of acute allergic reactions and the rules for first aid in such patients. Test questions 1. What types of allergic reactions do you know? 2. Anaphylactic shock: clinic, first aid. 3. Urticaria: clinic, first aid. 4. Quincke's edema: clinic, first aid. 5. Give the definition of "drug allergy." Abstract
- SESSION 4 First aid for drowning, electric shock, lightning. Practice in patient care (setting cans and mustard plaster).
Objective: To test students' knowledge on topics 1-3 (conducting the final test). Teach students to assist victims in accidents caused by exposure to the environment (drowning, lightning, electrical shock). Test questions 1. Prepare for the final test on topics 1-3. 2. What are the features of first aid at
- SESSION 8 First pre-medical aid for pain syndrome: abdominal pain, lumbar region. Diagnosis of acute abdomen syndrome.
Objective: To teach students to identify the symptoms of "acute abdomen" and provide first aid to such patients. To acquaint students with the main diseases in emergency surgical practice, which are accompanied by the development of the syndrome "acute stomach". Test questions 1. What is characteristic of acute surgical diseases of the abdominal organs? What groups are they divided into? What understand
- SESSION 12 Asepsis and antisepsis. Wounds: types of wounds, examination of the wounded, first aid. Suppuration of wounds. Acute and chronic surgical infection. Specific wound infection.
Objective: To teach students to provide first aid for injuries, to identify symptoms of suppuration of wounds and specific wound infections, to prevent the development of surgical infections, observing the rules of asepsis and antiseptics. Test questions 1. Definition of antiseptics. Types of antiseptics. 2. Chemical antiseptics (groups of halides, oxidizing agents, acids, alkalis, heavy metals, ethyl
- SESSION 9 The first pre-medical aid in cases of fever. Thermometry technique. Emergency care for infectious diseases, their prevention. Patient care (gastric lavage, enema). Curation of patients.
Objective: To teach students how to diagnose febrile states and how to provide first aid. To acquaint with the main infectious diseases and measures for their prevention. To teach practical skills in patient care and the basics of supervision. Test questions 1. What is called fever? Clinical picture. The degree of increase in body temperature. 2. Tell us about the method of thermometry.
- SESSION 3 Acute respiratory failure. Laryngeal stenosis, cardiac asthma, bronchial asthma: symptoms, difdiagnostika, first first aid. Principles of tracheostomy. Mechanical ventilation technology.
Objective: To teach students to identify the clinical symptoms of acute respiratory failure in patients (injured), carry out a diagnosis, assess the severity of the condition and effectively provide first aid before these conditions. Test questions 1. What are the causes of acute obstruction of the respiratory tract and its clinical manifestations. Features first aid. 2
- SESSION 11 Desmurgy. Rules for applying bandage dressings, dressings. First aid for sprains and fractures. Transport immobilization. Tire overlap rules.
Objective: To teach students to perform dressings, apply dressings to any part of the body, identify the clinical symptoms of dislocations and fractures, and make transport immobilization of the victim. Test questions 1. Prepare for the final test on topics 7-10. 2. Desmurgy. Rules for applying a soft bandage dressing. 3. What bandage headbands you know. Show them
- SESSION 13 First aid for injuries. Closed soft tissue damage. Traumatic brain injury. Chest damage. Transport immobilization for injuries.
Objective: To teach students how to diagnose various traumatic conditions and how to provide first aid to an injured person. Test questions 1. Trauma. Definition Classification of injuries. 2. Closed soft tissue damage. Injury. First aid. 3. Stretching. Complaints. First aid. 4. The gap. Complaints. First aid. 5. Prolonged crush syndrome. Pathogenesis. Clinical picture.
- SESSION 15 First aid for bleeding. Rules stop external bleeding. Technique of anterior tamponade nose. Blood transfusion. Patient care (methods for performing intracutaneous and intramuscular injections).
Objective: To teach students to identify the symptoms of internal bleeding, determine the volume of blood loss, determine the blood group and Rh factor, own various methods of stopping external bleeding, perform a / c, subc / c, in / m injection (from patient care skills). Test questions 1. Bleeding. Definition Bleeding classification. 2. Signs of arterial, capillary,
- Session 13 ESTABLISHMENT
The rating system for assessing the knowledge of students (history of medicine) on the history of medicine The history of medicine on the program in all faculties of the university is studied in the fall semester and ends with the delivery of the test for students on the subject. The rating system for accounting students' knowledge in this subject includes: current control, boundary for practical exercises and lecture material, and final
- SESSION 1 Subject and tasks of the first pre-medical aid. Methods of clinical examination of the patient and the diagnosis of emergency conditions at the prehospital stage.
Objective: To study the basics of medical ethics and methods for examining a patient in emergency conditions. Teach students to distinguish between urgent conditions and exacerbations of chronic diseases, determine the amount of first aid, first aid, first aid, qualified medical care and specialized medical care. Test questions 1. What is meant by
- QUESTIONS TO THE EVENING SESSION ON SEXUAL CULTURE AND HEALTH
1. What is sexuality? 2. How does sexuality change in different periods, with what are these changes associated? 3. Give a description of the formation of sexual consciousness in childhood and adolescence. 4. What do you know about the sex determinants? 5. How can you help a child in the formation of masculine and feminine traits? 6. List the personality complexes associated with
- QUESTIONS TO THE EVENING SESSION ON THE SECTION "HEALTH IN THE SYSTEM OF CONCEPTS AND REPRESENTATIONS"
1. Define the concept of "health" and "healthy lifestyle." 2. The relationship of microsocial, macrosocial and psychological factors influencing the formation of a healthy lifestyle. 3. The concept of a healthy lifestyle. 4. Motivation for health and healthy lifestyle. 5. The main components of a healthy lifestyle. 6. Consciousness and health. 7. Movement and health. 8. Nutrition and
- SESSION 7 First aid before pain syndrome. Chest pains. Diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. Headaches. Toothache.
Objective: To study the pathophysiology of pain and the general principles of analgesia. Teach students to identify the symptoms of acute myocardial infarction, angina and provide first aid in these conditions. Test questions 1. Prepare for the final test on topics 4-6. 2. Pathogenesis of pain syndrome. 3. What diseases can lead to pain in the head? 4. What diseases
- Rogova N.V. First First Aid, 2002
- Plan of seminars on the course "experimental method in psychology"
Seminar 1 1. The objectives of psychological experiments; experiments with scientific and applied goals. 2. The use of established standards of scientific thinking and the criteria of "scientific" in psychology; their variability (in different periods and depending on the theoretical position of the researcher). 3. Experiment as one of a number of other methods of testing the theory with experimental data. 4. Experiment
- Session 1 INTRODUCTORY. METHOD OF PREPARING FOR CLASSES
The purpose of practical training: to form an idea about the features and patterns of development of world and domestic medicine. Tasks of the practical lesson: • get acquainted with the classic samples of the world medical literature, • the works of domestic and foreign researchers on the history of medicine, • learn the basic concepts of historical and medical nature, master the