Licensed books on medicine
<< Ahead || Next >> |
Summary of valeology lessons "Why does a man need hands?" (Didactic game)
Objective: To acquaint children with the value of hands using the method of play and experimentation.
Program objectives: to continue work on the formation of the following concepts: 1) the value of hands for a person; 2) similarities and differences in the structure of the two hands; 3) similarities and differences in the structure of humans and animals.
Training methods: play, observation, experimentation, logical reasoning, TRIZ (“Good - bad”, “How many ways you can do ...”).
Materials and equipment.
Each child: a saucer with a small amount of a mixture of any two cereals with large grains (buckwheat, barley, oatmeal, etc.) or beans and peas; a sheet of paper, a pencil, scissors, a book, a spoon, a glass or saucer with water.
At the teacher: a small ball.
Organization of classes. Children sit at the tables in pairs. Equipment prepared in advance lies on the table in front of each child.
Course of employment
- Guys, think and tell, what is the difference between a human body and an animal? (Short answers.)
- Why do people need hands? (Brief superficial answers.)
Block 1 - why do we need hands.
- Let's see what our hands can do. Before you is a book. Try turning her pages without hands. (Children try different options.)
- Easy? Now turn over.
- The next task. Go through the cereal, lying on a platter, without the participation of hands. (Children try different options.)
- And now with your hands.
- See how our hands work. A huge variety of actions can make human hands. But they can play. Let's make a stool. (The left palm is directed vertically upwards; the right palm is clenched into a cam and pressed against the lower part of the open palm so that the thumb is pointing towards itself.) Let's draw a dog. Let's make a crocodile. (The palm is set forward; it is horizontal, parallel to the floor. The little finger and index finger are bent (eyes), pressed to the middle and ring fingers, which are directed forward (face).)
Note. In the last three tasks, the movements are gradually becoming more complex. Perhaps not all children will be able to fulfill them.
Block 2 - what two hands look like and how they differ.
- Put both hands on the table. Look at them carefully and answer the questions: How many hands does a person have? (Answers.)
What are our two hands like each other? (Answers.) How do both hands differ from each other? (Answers.)
- Good. Well done. And now let's check whether they work equally well.
- Take a pencil in your right hand and draw the sun on the paper. (Children perform.)
- And now draw the same sun with your left hand.
- Which hand is more convenient to draw?
- Take a spoon with your right hand, take water into it and drink it. (Children perform.) Now do the same with your left hand. Which is more convenient?
- Take the scissors with your right hand and cut out the sun that you drew before. (Children do.) Try to do the same, holding the scissors in your left hand. How to work easier?
Block 3 - the formation of the concept of "leading hand".
- Did you perform the mission equally well with this and that hand? (No.) Think about why? (Answers.)
That hand, which is more convenient for a person to work, is called the leading. Raise your hand to those who have the right hand leading. (The children raise their hand.) Now raise your hand to those with the left hand leading. (Children raise their hands.) What kind of people
- Check which hand is better to catch the ball: leading or non-leading. Catch the ball first with one hand and then with the other. (The teacher quickly throws the ball to each child in turn.) Conclusion: it is easier to catch the leading hand.
Block 4 - the game with the help of hands.
- Now let's try using hands to talk. Let's play a game called “Where we were, we wouldn’t say, and what we did, we’ll show.” You must expressly show what you have been doing. (The children are divided into two teams. One team makes a suggestion and shows it. The other team guesses. If he guesses, the first team runs away, and the second one catches. Then the teams switch roles.)
- I hope that today you well understood that the possibilities of your hands are very big. They can work, play and even talk. These are our precious hands.
| << Ahead || Next >> |
| = Go to tutorial content = |
Summary of valeology lessons "Why does a man need hands?" (Didactic game)
- Summary of valeology classes "I am a man"
Objective: On the basis of research activities, develop the idea that man is a part of nature, and at the same time a thinking being; improve the speech of children, develop imagination, creative imagination, communicative communication. Content The teacher offers to play the game "Living and non-living." He informs the children that today they will talk about the person. Man is alive like
- Summaries. Summaries of lessons on valeology in preschool, 2010
Our true friends. My wonderful nose. Why would a man's hands. Vitamins. Learn baby to breathe properly. Habits of man. Drink children milk. Where is hiding health.
- Summary of Valeology Subject: "Where do vitamins live?"
Objective: To consolidate in children the ability to perform basic types of movements (balance, crawling, etc.). To clarify the idea of the health benefits of vegetables, fruits and berries. To help children understand the relationship between the effect of vitamins and physical activity on the human body. Tell the children that they themselves must save their health, eat right, and observe the daily regimen. Convince kids that
- Summary of valeology classes on the topic: My wonderful nose
Program content: talk with children about the nose, as an important organ; about its functions; recall and tell riddles about the nose. Reception method: pictures, phonogram, felt-tip pen, paper. Course of the lesson: The children came to us, so today we must be especially attentive. And now they sat beautifully, put the legs together, the back should be straight. Here we have another guest
- Summary of valeology classes with elements of mathematics "Seven Golden Rules"
Software content. 1. Continue to form the concept of a healthy lifestyle in children. 2. To teach people to love, to know that the mental health of other people depends on good words. 3. To consolidate the concept of the daily routine, its need for a successful organization of the life and activities of each person. 4. To consolidate the ability of children to determine the time by the hour, to solve problems on
- Summary of valeology classes with parents Subject: “We want to be healthy”
Objective: To discuss with parents the means and methods of disease prevention and health promotion. To acquaint with one of the self-massage complexes. Preparatory work: 1. Exhibition of books and manuals on massage and self-massage. 2. Exhibition of equipment that can be used during self-massage. 3. Poster-epigraph meeting. Materials: * massage balls, foot rolls.
- Summary of valeology classes on vitamins with children of senior preschool age
Program content: 1. To form children's ideas about nitrates. 2. Tell about what plants they are in, what harm they cause to health. 3. To fix the ability of children to solve riddles in pictures. 4. Continue to consolidate the knowledge of children about the benefits of vitamins for our body. Benefits: homemade doll Vitamin Eater (who loves vitamins), cards with the image
- Summary of valeology classes in the older group "Where is health hidden?"
Objectives: to raise the desire of children to take care of their health. To form children's ideas about the dependence of health, on physical activity and hardening. Refine knowledge about the beneficial properties of air based on research activities. Continue to learn to consciously approach their diet, to clarify knowledge about the vitamin value of food, to teach selective attitude to advertising,
- Summary of classes on valeology compiled on the skazkaterapii technique in the middle group. "Purification of the Soul".
Objective: to develop in children a conscious desire to be healthy, to learn acceptable ways to express their withdrawal of negative feelings and emotions. Removal of negative moods, recuperation, development of the ability to cooperate, understand the feelings of others, provide support and empathy. Equipment: a ball of thread, a magic wand, a picture of the evil Carabas-Barabas, pictures of
- Summary of valeology classes in the older group “Drink, children, milk - you will be healthy”
Objectives: o To lay the foundations of a healthy diet: to give knowledge about the vitamin value of milk, its effect on health. o Refine children's knowledge of the diversity of dairy products. o To cultivate a conscious attitude towards a healthy lifestyle, a desire to take care of your health. o Develop cognitive interest, mental activity, imagination, creativity
- Summary of valeology classes for children of the older group on the topic: "Eyes, ears and noses must be healthy"
Objective: To form a habit of healthy living in children. Objectives • To consolidate children's knowledge about the senses and the prevention of their diseases, • To train children in independent use of gymnastics for the eyes, • To develop the ability to empathize, to come to the aid of those who need it. Equipment • “Magic Bag” - carrot, chamomile decoction, gauze napkins