Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Emergency conditions for various types of damage
Emergency conditions are the conditions of the human body in which there is a real threat to the health and even life of a person if medical care is not provided to him.
Such conditions can occur due to various injuries (external influences), or diseases or functional disorders (internal causes). An emergency is characterized by suddenness: it can happen to every person, anytime, anywhere.
The causes of emergency conditions may be factors
? mechanical: shocks, falls, blockages with earth, fragments of buildings, etc .;
? physical: exposure to high or low temperatures, electric current, etc .;
? chemical: caustic alkalis, strong acids, chemical poisons, etc.
? biological: pathogenic bacteria and viruses;
? mental trauma, stress;
? violation of hygienic living conditions;
? diseases or functional disorders.
In this lecture, we will consider first aid methods for various types of injuries.
People affected by various injuries require immediate medical attention. If there is a doctor, paramedic or nurse nearby, they will turn to them for first aid. Otherwise, help should be provided on their own (on their own), or by people who are close to the victim.
The severity of the consequences of an emergency condition, and sometimes the life of the victim, depends on the timeliness and correctness of actions to provide medical care, so everyone should have the skills to provide first aid in emergency conditions.
The following types of damage are distinguished in which emergency conditions may occur:
• closed damage;
• thermal injuries;
• bites of poisonous animals;
• radiation damage, etc.
The set of measures necessary for victims in each type of emergency has a number of features that must be considered when assisting them.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Emergency conditions for various types of damage
- FIRST AID MEASURES IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS DUE TO VARIOUS DAMAGES
FIRST AID MEASURES IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS DUE TO VARIOUS
- First aid for various types of fractures and injuries
Fractures of the spine. There are fractures of the vertebral bodies, transverse and spinous processes of the vertebrae and fracture dislocation. With damage to the cervical vertebrae, sharp pain in the neck is noted. The patient’s head takes a forced position, which he cannot change (fixing the head in a bent or unbent position). With spinal cord injury - numbness of the upper extremities (with
- The basics of treatment for various types of shock
Compensated hemorrhagic shock - Normalization of blood volume. - Prevention and therapy of oligoanuria. - In some cases, treatment of acid-base balance disorders. Decompensated hemorrhagic shock - Normalization of blood volume (initially low molecular weight dextran). - Treatment of oligoanuria. - Treatment of acid-base balance disorders. - The use of cardiovascular agents. -
- REQUIREMENTS FOR HAIRDRESSING FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF WORKS
Shaving. Before serving each visitor, the master must wash his hands, cover the shoulders of the visitor with a clean peignoir or napkin (not previously used), and the head restraint with a linen or paper towel; sanitize the necessary tools. When shaving, it is allowed to use only individual brushes (a package with a razor brush is opened in the presence of
- NUMBER OF AFFECTED BY VARIOUS TYPES OF EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
- NUMBER OF POPULATION AFFECTED BY VARIOUS TYPES OF EMERGENCY SITUATIONS.
- The number of people affected by various types of emergencies. Russian Federation
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF MILITARY ACTIONS OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN VARIOUS TYPES AND AT VARIOUS STAGES OF FIGHT
PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF MILITARY ACTIONS OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN DIFFERENT TYPES AND AT DIFFERENT STAGES
- Symptoms and emergency care for various poisonings
This section provides data on the most frequent poisonings in children with an indication of the symptoms that occur when poisoning with a particular toxic substance, and also lists emergency measures that include: • methods of detoxification; • antidote treatment; • symptomatic therapy. For ease of use, all data is tabulated; toxic substances
- OTHER EXTREME STATES EMERGENCY STATES IN THERMAL DAMAGE
OTHER EXTREME STATES EMERGENCY STATES IN THERMAL
- SESSION 17 Emergencies in children. Children's injuries. Emergency conditions in obstetric practice.
Objective: To teach students to provide emergency care to children, to identify symptoms of emergency obstetric conditions and the rules of care. Control questions 1. Features of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in children. 2. Foreign body of the upper respiratory tract. 3. Croup. Kinds. First aid. 4. An attack of bronchial asthma. 5. First aid for injuries in children. 6. First aid for postpartum
- Therapeutic regimen for pain in the stomach, with weakness of the stomach and with various conditions of appetite
Pain in the stomach Pain in the stomach arises either from a disorder of nature without matter, especially hot, burning, or from [frustration] in the presence of matter, especially hot and burning, or from a violation of continuity caused by [or] winds bursting or burning, or something combining both of these qualities, as happens with hot tumors; sometimes [disruption]
- Emergency decision-making in veterinary practice
1. Why is emergency medicine important in veterinary medicine? The frequency of emergency conditions in veterinary medicine reaches 60%. 2. How does the approach to an emergency patient differ from the usual admission in a veterinary clinic? Comprehensive history, clinical examination, routine laboratory tests, special diagnostic procedures and written recommendations
- Emergency conditions for complicated influenza
D - ka: During an epidemic, the flu is diagnosed taking into account the epidemiological situation. Signs of severe flu and the development of complications: hyperthermia, adynamia, headache, tachycardia, shortness of breath, oliguria, agitation, as well as a critical drop in body temperature due to a decrease in blood pressure and mental retardation (toxic toxic shock), meningeal symptoms and convulsions (cerebral edema) increasing
- Emergency conditions for diabetes
Emergency conditions for diabetes arise with the development of: ¦ diabetic ketonemic coma; ¦ diabetic hyperosmolar coma; ¦ diabetic lactatacidemic coma; ¦ hypoglycemic conditions. Features of the course of diabetes in children: ¦ diabetes in children is always insulin-dependent; ¦ the course of diabetes in children is labile. At risk of development
- EMERGENCY CONDITIONS IN DIABETES MELLITUS
Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome of chronic hyperglycemia, the development of which is determined by genetic and exogenous factors. There are two main pathogenetic types of diabetes mellitus. Type I diabetes mellitus is “insulin-dependent” (10-20% of points). The disease occurs in childhood or adolescence, the development of the disease is rapid, the course is moderate or severe, a tendency to ketoacidosis,
- DETERIORATION OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN VARIOUS TYPES OF MILITARY ACTIVITY
TIRING OF MILITARY SERVERS IN VARIOUS TYPES OF THE MILITARY
- Emergency conditions for infectious diseases in children
ACUTE INTESTINAL INFECTIONS IN CHILDREN The article “Acute diarrhea” is located in section 11 “Emergency conditions for infectious diseases”. Acute intestinal infections often occur in the form of two syndromes - watery (enteritis) and mucous-bloody (colitis) diarrhea, which defines two different approaches to therapy of acute intestinal infections. Symptoms of these syndromes and their most common pathogens are presented.