Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
VALEOLOGY - HEALTH SCIENCE
Purpose: to familiarize students with the problems of the state of health of Russians and to show the role of valeology as a health science in solving the problems of maintaining, developing and shaping individual health.
• identify the causes of depopulation processes in Russia;
• describe the goals, objectives, methods of valeology as a scientific direction;
• show the role of other human sciences in maintaining his health;
• describe the differentiation of valeology depending on the studied problem field.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
VALEOLOGY - HEALTH SCIENCE
- Valueology - the science of individual health and a healthy lifestyle
Despite many millennia of close attention to oneself, a person still cannot give definitive answers to many aspects of not only his essence, but also of being. This fully applies to one of the fundamental aspects of his life and activity - health. At the same time, the very idea of health in recent decades has gained particular relevance due to the fact that
- Lecture 1. Valeology - the science of health
Depopulation processes in Russia. The health status of children and adults. Birth rates, average life expectancy, age-related mortality, natural population growth. The structure of the causes of mortality. Life expectancy of men and women. The incidence rate in the country of the most important non-epidemic, infectious and parasitic diseases. Mental
- Module 1. Valeology as a science. The concept of physical health
(18 hours) Module structure: Lecture 1. Valeology as a complex science of human health (2 hours) Questions submitted for independent study: 1. The history of the development of the doctrine of health. 2. The legislative framework of Ukraine as the basis for the realization of the rights of the child to life and health. 3. The constitution of man, its effect on individual health. 4. Valeological methods
- VALEOLOGY - HEALTH SCIENCE
VALEOLOGY - SCIENCE ABOUT
- Valeology as a complex science of human health
Valueology as a complex science of health
- Valueology is a science of health. The basic concepts of science.
Valueology is a science of health. Basic concepts
- "Theme 1. Valeology - the science of health. Basic concepts of science."
"Topic 1. Valeology - the science of health. Basic concepts of science.
- Valueology as a science, its goals and content
VALEOLOGY (valeo, Latin. - hello, be healthy, logos, Greek. - learning, science) - the science of healthy health. This term was first introduced by I.I. Brekhman in 1981-82. Somewhat later, other authors (Yu.P. Lisitsin, V.P. Petlenko et al., 1987) proposed another term for the name of this science - SANOLOGY (from Latin sanus - healthy). This term is currently used in
- VALEOLOGY - TEACHING 0 HEALTH AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
VALEOLOGY - TEACHING 0 HEALTH AND HEALTHY
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND HEALTH, AS A SCIENCE: HISTORY OF THE PROBLEM, SECTIONS
Public health and healthcare is a science and specific activities to protect and promote public health, extend life by mobilizing the efforts of society and conducting relevant organizational measures at various levels. Public health is an area of scientific and practical activity that provides healthcare management as one of
- Summary of the valeology lesson with parents Topic: “We want to be healthy”
Purpose: to discuss with parents the means and methods of disease prevention and health promotion. Introduce one of the self-massage complexes. Preparatory work: 1. An exhibition of books and manuals on massage and self-massage. 2. Exhibition of equipment that can be used during self-massage. 3. The poster-epigraph of the meeting. Materials: * massage balls, foot rollers.
- Description of valeology as a science. The main tasks of valeology
The main tasks of valeology: 1. The development and implementation of ideas about the essence of individual health, the search for models for its study, methods of assessment and forecasting. 2. Based on a quantitative assessment of an individual’s health, the development of screening and monitoring systems for the health of the population. 3. The formation of the "psychology of health." 4. Development of methodology and methods
- Summary of the valeology class in the older group "Where is health hidden?"
Tasks: to educate children in the desire to take care of their health. To form children's ideas about the dependence of health on physical activity and hardening. Clarify knowledge of the beneficial properties of air based on research activities. Continue to teach to consciously approach your diet, clarify knowledge about the vitamin value of products, teach to selectively treat advertising,