Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the design of EPP
The production of high-quality products at EPP and the health status of the population served depend on many factors, including the rational design of the enterprise.
When designing and reconstructing EPP, it is necessary to ensure the most important hygiene tasks:
• compliance with the set of premises and the area and capacity of the enterprise;
• rational organization of labor;
• prevention of infectious and non-communicable diseases (poisoning) among the population;
• preservation of the nutritional and biological value of food products at all stages of their production, storage and sale;
• food safety;
• aesthetics of production and customer service.
Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the design of EPP are determined according to:
• on the degree of centralization of production (enterprises - procurement, processing raw materials into semi-finished products; with a completed production cycle - working on raw materials; pre-prepared - working on semi-finished products; not having production - distributing);
• type of enterprise (dining room, restaurant, cafe, bars, culinary shops, complex enterprises, etc.);
• appointments (publicly available, serving workers and employees, students, health-improving, etc.);
• forms of service (self-service, waiters, automatic machines, etc.);
• capacities and capacities (large, medium, small);
• level of technical equipment.
Despite the differences in EPP, regardless of ownership and departmental affiliation, there are general sanitary and hygienic standards and requirements for placement, arrangement, layout, sanitary condition, conditions for acceptance, storage, processing, sale of food raw materials and food products, production processes , as well as working conditions.
The main regulatory documents for the design and reconstruction of POP are:
• building codes and regulations (SNiP);
• departmental building codes (BCH);
• sanitary rules and regulations (SanPiN);
• hygiene standards (GN).
EPP projects are necessarily consistent with the bodies of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance.
There are typical, individual, experimental, and reconstruction projects.
Typical projects undergo coordination in the order of their linking with local conditions, and all others are fully consistent with the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance.
To coordinate the project, an explanatory note, working drawings, permission for the allotment of the land plot and the possibility of connecting the facility to the appropriate communications are submitted.
At the end of the consideration of the project, a sanitary-epidemiological conclusion is drawn up in the prescribed form.
Acceptance and commissioning of the completed facility is carried out by the State Commission with the participation of the representative of the Sanitary Inspection.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the design of EPP
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering establishments
The production of high-quality products at public catering enterprises and the health status of consumers largely depend on compliance with the requirements of the sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 22.214.171.1249-01 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering organizations, the manufacture and turnover of food products and food raw materials in them”. Quality and
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the location, territory and master plan of the site
Placement of EPP and the provision of land is allowed in the presence of a sanitary-epidemiological conclusion on their compliance with sanitary rules and norms. POP can be located both as a separate building, and annexed, built-in attached to residential and public buildings in non-residential floors of residential buildings, in public buildings, as well as in industrial and other
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the planning and arrangement of premises
Space-planning and design solutions of premises should provide for the sequence (flow) of technological processes that exclude oncoming flows: • raw materials, raw semi-finished products and finished products; • used and clean dishes; • oncoming traffic of visitors and staff; • finished products and food waste. Recruitment and floor space should
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for water supply of food facilities
Water supply of food facilities can be carried out by various systems. The local water supply system is the construction of mine and tubular wells, mainly in rural areas. The sources of water for this system are groundwater, which is used without prior treatment. The hygienic characteristics of the wells depend on the depth of the aquifer and protection measures
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the improvement of food facilities
Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for food improvement
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for sewerage and solid waste disposal in food enterprises
Sanitary technical measures for the collection, disposal, neutralization and disposal of waste are called sanitary treatment. Waste is divided into liquid and solid. Liquid waste - wastewater (domestic, industrial, storm, agricultural, etc.). Solid waste - construction waste, street estimates, waste from food services, industrial and commercial enterprises, slag from boiler houses, etc.
- Instruction on the procedure for the implementation by bodies and institutions of the sanitary-epidemiological service of the state sanitary supervision of the sanitary condition of health facilities
(Approved by Order of the USSR M3 of March 23, 76 No. 228) In accordance with the Regulation on State Sanitary Inspection in the USSR, approved by Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated May 31, 73 No. 361, the sanitary and epidemiological service is entrusted with the supervision of sanitary and epidemiological control events and compliance by institutions and institution managers
- SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SUPERVISION AND SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL LEGISLATION
An effective and efficient system of state regulation and control of food quality and safety has developed in Russia, which is based on an integrated approach to products, assessment and regulation of food quality at all stages of its production, processing, storage, transportation and sale. This system includes bodies of state supervision and control:
- State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance
State sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of the Russian Federation is a system of bodies and institutions that ensure the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population. Sanitary and epidemic well-being - a set of sanitary-hygienic and anti-epidemic measures aimed at preventing and eliminating environmental pollution, and improving
- Sanitary and epidemiological evaluation of catering projects
Purpose: to get acquainted with the sanitary and epidemiological expertise of catering projects. Work content: 1. Consider and give a sanitary and epidemiological assessment: the type of the enterprise; territory and master plan of the site; building layout; the recruitment and placement of commercial, industrial, warehouse, administrative and technical premises; accommodation
- Sanitary and epidemiological examination of public catering establishments
Purpose of the lesson: To get acquainted with the methodology of the sanitary-epidemiological examination of public catering enterprises. Work content: 1. Acquaintance with the goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering enterprises. 2. Preparation for the examination. 3. The main issues to be studied in the survey of catering.
- Sanitary and epidemiological assessment of soil quality
Sanitary assessment of soil is guided by SanPiN 126.96.36.1997-03 "Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for soil quality", MU 188.8.131.520-99 "Hygienic assessment of soil quality of populated areas". Sanitary rules establish requirements for the quality of soil in populated areas, and compliance with hygiene standards when placing, designing, constructing, reconstructing the operation of facilities
- The main goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering establishments
The EPP survey is an important section of the work of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance and other regulatory organizations. The main purpose of the survey is to identify potential sanitary and epidemiological violations that could adversely affect the quality of products and the health status of consumers and staff. The main tasks of the sanitary-epidemiological