Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Sanitary requirements for the territory, water supply and sewage
The choice of land for the construction or reconstruction of enterprises should be agreed with the bodies of the Sanitary Inspection and other organizations in the prescribed manner.
The territory of the courtyard must be fenced, lit, kept in proper cleanliness. The yard should be cleaned daily, in winter it should be cleaned of snow and ice, and during sanding it should be sprinkled with sand. On the territory of the enterprise it is not allowed to place living quarters, feeding points for pets and poultry. There should be no landfills, livestock farms or other possible pollutants in the vicinity. To drain atmospheric waters, slopes should be provided, directed from buildings and other structures to the water collectors, while the free territory should be landscaped.
For the collection and temporary storage of garbage, garbage, waterproof garbage bins must be installed, containers with a volume of not more than two days of accumulation of waste, with lids, on a concrete or paved area, the area of which should be at least 1 m2. The disposal of waste bins from the enterprise and from residential buildings should be no closer than 25m, the containers should be cleaned as they fill up, but at least 1 time in 2 days, followed by disinfection in the spring-summer period of the year with 10% bleach solution or other disinfectants permitted by the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance . Garbage removal from receivers should be carried out by special transport, the use of which is prohibited for the transport of raw materials and finished products.
With centralized collection of garbage, clean, disinfected waste bins must be delivered to the facility. Bathrooms on the territory and reconstructed enterprises should be located at a distance of at least 25 m from the production facilities and should be connected to the water supply, sewage and heat insulation systems.
Water supply for enterprises should be done by connecting them to a centralized water supply network, and in the absence of it, by installing an internal water supply from artesian wells. The quality of water used for technological, drinking, and household needs must comply with the requirements of sanitary rules and norms (SanPiN 126.96.36.1994-01 "Drinking water. Hygienic requirements for water quality of centralized drinking water supply systems. Quality control" or SanPiN 188.8.131.524 -96 “Hygienic requirements for the quality of drinking water with decentralized water supply”). Artesian wells and reserve tanks should have sanitary protection zones of at least 25 m. For their sanitary-technical condition and the quality of the water supplied to the tanks and production workshops, systematic monitoring should be established within the deadlines established by the bodies of the Sanitary Inspection (chemical analysis is carried out at least once a quarter, bacteriological - at least once a month).
Depending on the epidemiological situation, the frequency of analyzes can be changed, regardless of the source of water supply. At the same time, the premises of the water tanks for the reserve water must be isolated, sealed and kept clean. Each tank for drinking water should be closed with a lid, sealed and inscribed with a stencil: “Water tank No. ___, volume ___ m3, cleaned ___ 20 ___ g., Sanitized ___ 20 ___ g. "
Water tanks should be cleaned and disinfected at least once a quarter. In production facilities should include:
1) the supply of drinking-water cold and hot water with the installation of mixers to the points of water intake for the needs of the technology;
2) flush valves for one tap per 500 m2 of floor space in workshops, but not less than one flush valve per room:
3) sinks for washing hands in workshops with hot and cold water inlet with a mixer, equipped with soap (disinfectant solution), a disposable towel or electric hand dryer. Sinks should be located in each production hall at the entrance, as well as in places convenient for using them, at a distance of no more than 15 m from the workplace. For drinking purposes, drinking fountains, saturator installations or drinking tanks are installed at a distance of not more than 75 m from the workplace, the temperature of drinking water should be in the range of 8 ... 20 ° С. Water in tanks should be replaced daily; tanks should be sealed. For the hot water system, water must be used that meets the sanitary requirements for drinking water. It is forbidden to use hot water from the water heating system for technological processes, sanitary treatment of equipment and premises. In case of lack of hot water, it is necessary to provide for the installation of electric boilers, water heaters to provide enterprises with hot running water in sufficient quantities.
The device of the sewage system of enterprises must meet the requirements of SNiP “Sewerage. External networks and structures ”,“ Internal water supply and sewerage of buildings ”. Sewerage systems of mini-bakeries located in buildings of other purposes or extensions to them should be provided separately from the sewerage systems of these buildings.
To remove industrial and domestic wastewater, enterprises must be connected to city-wide sewers or have independent sewers and treatment facilities.
The internal sewage system of industrial and domestic wastewater should be separate with independent release into the yard network.
It is forbidden to discharge into open reservoirs of industrial and domestic water without proper treatment, as well as the installation of absorbing wells.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Sanitary requirements for the territory, water supply and sewage
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for sewerage and solid waste disposal in food enterprises
Sanitary technical measures for the collection, disposal, neutralization and disposal of waste are called sanitary treatment. Waste is divided into liquid and solid. Liquid waste - wastewater (domestic, industrial, storm, agricultural, etc.). Solid waste - construction waste, street estimates, waste from food services, industrial and commercial enterprises, slag from boiler houses, etc.
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for water supply of food facilities
Water supply of food facilities can be carried out by various systems. The local water supply system is the construction of mine and tubular wells, mainly in rural areas. The sources of water for this system are groundwater, which is used without prior treatment. The hygienic characteristics of the wells depend on the depth of the aquifer and protection measures
- SANITARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF TERRITORY AND PREMISES OF FOOD ENTERPRISES.
Keeping the territory and premises of a catering facility clean is essential for its impeccable sanitation. At the same time, timely and proper cleaning of the territory contributes to less pollution of the premises of public catering facilities. The content of the territory of public catering enterprises depends, first of all, on the full compliance with sanitary
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the location, territory and master plan of the site
Placement of EPP and the provision of land is allowed in the presence of a sanitary-epidemiological conclusion on their compliance with sanitary rules and norms. POP can be located both as a separate building, and annexed, built-in attached to residential and public buildings in non-residential floors of residential buildings, in public buildings, as well as in industrial and other
- Sanitary requirements for the maintenance of premises and territory
Catering facilities must be kept clean. This is achieved by regularly conducted cleaning and disinfection of premises. Particular attention is paid to cleaning rooms in which infection of perishable foods or prepared foods can occur. There are several types of cleaning: routine cleaning - daily wet sweeping of floors, washing them
- Requirements for the selection of a site for construction and the sanitary condition of the territory of an industrial enterprise
The conclusion of the sanitary and epidemiological service on the allocation of a site for the construction of the enterprise is given based on the requirements for site selection and the general plan of the enterprise SN 245-71 “Sanitary standards for designing industrial enterprises” and SNiP P-89-80 “Master plans for industrial enterprises”. The dimensions of the sanitary protection zone are established from the border of the residential area
- Hygienic requirements for the location and layout of the production area. Sanitary classification of industrial enterprises and the organization of SPZ
The structure of the industrial and production zone, as a functionally specialized part of the city, includes objects of material production, utilities, industrial infrastructure, science and scientific services, personnel training, and other objects of the non-production sphere that serve material and intangible production. Production area should
- WATER HYGIENE AND SANITARY PROTECTION OF WATER SUPPLIES
Objects of state sanitary supervision - open water bodies and underground water sources, water intake facilities and sanitary protection zones, hydraulic structures, WATER & water and sewage with sewage treatment plants
- Hygienic requirements for centralized drinking water supply in populated areas
Centralized drinking water supply is a set of measures and facilities to provide settlements with benign drinking water in sufficient quantities, which include 4 mechanized intake of water from sources, its purification, disinfection and, if necessary, special treatment and delivery to consumers with a network of water pipes. This kind
- State sanitary supervision and laboratory control in the field of water supply in populated areas
In accordance with the current legislation, the state executive authorities, local and regional self-government bodies are required to provide residents of populated areas with high-quality drinking water in sufficient quantities (Law of Ukraine "On Ensuring the Sanitary and Epidemic Welfare of the Population", Article 18). To solve the problem of rational water supply in populated areas, important
- Hygienic requirements for the territory and the master plan
In the sanitary-hygienic assessment of the site allocated for construction, attention is drawn to the size of the sanitary protection zone, the size of the site, the nature of the relief of the construction site, hydrogeological indicators, the nature of the soil, the depth of the groundwater, the directions of the prevailing winds, etc. Sanitary protection zones are set in in accordance with SanPiN 2.2.1 / 184.108.40.2067-96
- Hygienic principles and requirements for the planning and functional zoning of the territory of cities and towns
Providing favorable living conditions for the population is largely achieved by the appropriate layout of the territory of the settlement, formed according to the national economic profile and role in the settlement system (city center, populated areas mainly administrative, scientific, transport, industrial, cultural, historical, resort or agricultural
- Hygienic requirements for landscape and recreational areas and landscaping of populated areas
Hygienic value of green spaces. Gardening of a residential zone and organization of recreation for the population. Green spaces are part of the structure of the city or village, their residential areas, residential areas and neighborhoods. They affect the living conditions of the population, performing a variety of sanitary-hygienic and decorative-planning functions. Green spaces are a unique creation of nature. Their role
- Hygienic requirements for the installation and operation of water from surface water sources. Water Quality Improvement Methods
Currently, 84% of the total amount of water supplied to cities and towns is taken from surface water bodies. Reliable and uninterrupted operation of the drinking water supply system largely depends on the choice of the location of the water intake. It is important to consider hydrological, sanitary and technical and economic conditions, among which the main, determining, factor is sanitary.
- Hygienic requirements for the organization of residential territory and the location of enterprises serving the population
Planning the residential territory of populated areas should ensure a rational and interconnected location of residential buildings, public institutions and public service enterprises, jobs, street networks and green spaces, as well as the most favorable living conditions for the population, taking into account the normative provision of social, cultural and domestic institutions