Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The scheme of the act of sanitary and epidemiological inspection of public catering establishments
The act of sanitary inspection is drawn up according to a certain scheme:
1. General information. The name, number and address of the enterprise, departmental affiliation of the enterprise (form of ownership), type of enterprise, location (freestanding or built-in), surrounding facilities.
2. Capacity of the enterprise: design and actual, the number of seats and the number of dishes sold per day, the area of the sales area, the number of jobs for sellers and controllers, the number of employees, the range of products manufactured and sold, compliance of the product range and volume with existing facilities and the sanitary condition of the company , the form of service for the project and the actual.
3. Characteristics of the territory of the enterprise: fencing, material and condition of the coating, waste bins, storage rooms for containers and food waste, sanitary maintenance.
4. Sanitary condition of the enterprise
Water supply: source, correspondence of SanPiN water quality to drinking water, sufficiency of water supply, hot water supply (methods for producing hot water, its quality, temperature).
The presence of technical water supply, the use of industrial water, the lack of connections of technical and drinking water supply networks (distinctive coloring of pipes).
Sewerage: a system for the disposal of industrial and domestic wastewater. Connection of technological equipment and washing baths to the sewer network (air gaps, receiving funnels, siphons, ladders). Whether mechanical wastewater treatment is provided (sand trap, grease trap, sump-head).
Cold availability: cooling system, refrigerant, types of refrigeration units used, compliance with temperature conditions.
Heating: heating system, coolant, types of heating appliances, indoor temperature conditions, sanitary maintenance of heating appliances.
Ventilation: applied systems (general exchange, local), the correctness of their device, work efficiency.
Lighting: natural and artificial (uniformity, sufficiency, sanitary condition of lighting fixtures and windows).
Soundproofing industrial premises: special foundations, sound-absorbing mats, shock absorbers, gaskets, soundproof fencing.
5. The composition and layout of the premises of the enterprise: a list of commercial, industrial, warehouse, utility, administrative and domestic premises, the rationality of their placement in terms of the accuracy of the technological process. Compliance with the size of the area and the height of the premises to sanitary standards.
6. The sanitary condition of the premises: the quality of cleaning, the provision of cleaning equipment, its marking, storage conditions, proper use. The presence of flies, barn pests and other insects. Disinfestation and disinfestation measures.
7. Domestic premises: a place for eating personnel, separate storage of upper and sanitary clothes, provision of domestic premises with showers, wardrobe, linen, etc.
8. Acceptance of products: unloading platforms and canopies above them, loading room, proper transportation of products and preparation of documentation for them (consignment certificates, veterinary certificates), quality of incoming products, accuracy and separation of the ways of delivery of raw materials and finished products to storage places.
9. Storage conditions for products Warehouses and their sanitary condition (refrigerated chambers, pantries for vegetables, groceries, bread, etc.). The availability of the necessary equipment in the warehouses (racks, chests, brooms, hooks, trays, etc.). Compliance with temperature and humidity conditions. Separation and consolidation of storage places and finished products. Compliance with the timing of the sale of products. The quality of the stored products.
10. Hygienic characteristics of the technological process of cold processing of products
Vegetables - provision of a vegetable shop with a washing bathtub, a potato peeler, a vegetable cutter, and cutting tables. Terms and conditions of storage of peeled vegetables and potatoes. Monitoring the potato sulfation.
Meat, fish - security of the meat and fish shop with two washing baths, a meat grinder and a drive, cutting tables, a refrigerator and a chamber, marked with cutting boards, knives and other equipment. The correctness of the defrosting of frozen meat and fish (method, ambient temperature, defrosting time). Preparation conditions for meat and fish semi-finished products, minced meat and fish, terms and place of their storage.
11. Characterization and hygienic assessment of the technological process of heat treatment of products
Hot shop (kitchen). Availability of production equipment (types of stoves, cooking kettles, specialized heaters, universal drives, ovens or ovens, washing machines, meat grinder for cooked meat, etc.).
Work tables, their coating and marking, sanitary condition. Provision of cookware and its condition.
The correctness of the preparation of the first dishes (order of bookmarking products, measures to preserve vitamins, secondary heat treatment of portioned meat for the first dishes). Compliance with the thermal regime of product processing (duration, sufficiency). Compliance with the heat treatment of second courses, culinary products (method, processing time, temperature inside the product). The correct use of deep fat fats (types of fat, time of use, deep-frying temperature, equipment used, documentation, etc.). Accounting for the remnants of unsold food and compliance with the rules for their use.
The correctness of the preparation of dietary dishes (equipment, features of heat treatment).
Confectionery workshop: production inventory and equipment, marking and sanitary maintenance. Processing eggs before eating. Tara, its condition, washing conditions.
12. Characterization and hygienic assessment of the technology of preparing cold dishes
Cold stocking. Availability of necessary equipment: types of refrigeration units, their capacity, sufficiency; washing bath, drive for the cold shop, production tables for cold and cooked foods, cutting boards. Compliance with the conditions of processing and storage of perishable and especially perishable products (temperature, storage periods). Compliance with cooking technology and timing of sales of jellies, jellied dishes, pies. Compliance with the rules for the preparation, dressing and sale of salads and vinaigrettes.
13. Description of the conditions for the sale of hot food in the distribution. Availability of equipment for heating food for first and second courses (electric and water food warmers), equipped with cooling counters for cold dishes and drinks, thermoses for hot drinks. Distribution temperature of dishes and actual terms of their implementation.
The presence of cutlery, forks and tongs for bread and confectionery. The cleanliness of the trays.
By whom and how is the marriage of finished products carried out, the correctness of maintaining a marriage journal. Storage of daily stock of products.
Buffet. The presence of the intake sheet. Terms of implementation and temperature conditions for the sale of culinary products and especially perishable products. Availability of equipment for the release of buffet products.
14. Compliance with the rules for washing kitchen and tableware. Washing. The presence of separate premises for washing tableware and kitchen utensils, their sanitary condition. Provision with a sufficient number of washing baths, dishwasher, cold and hot water. The presence of shelves, cabinets, racks for storing dishes. Used detergents. Compliance with the temperature of washing dishes. Concentration of detergents and disinfectants. Frequency of water change. During machine washing, in addition to the temperature of the washing and rinsing water, control of the water pressure in the nozzles and the operation of the dispenser of the washing solution.
15. Respect for personal hygiene by staff. Passing medical examinations and other examinations. The correctness of medical records. The presence of personal medical books, a detailed sheet or journal. A random check of the timeliness of medical examinations, fluorography, examination for helminth carriage and bacteriocarrier. Organization of a daily check for pustular diseases. Hygienic training of personnel - frequency, coverage, training program. Spot check of personnel health literacy.
16. Hygienic assessment of nutrition. Name (assortment) of sold dishes, variety of menus per week. Whether the application for products is given in advance or the menu is compiled based on the availability of products. Who makes the menu for complex dinners and according to what initial data (availability of products, cost of lunch, hygiene recommendations). Is diet, medical and preventive nutrition organized? Is there a promotion of the basics of good nutrition (conversations, lectures, health corners, express information). Does the menu indicate the output of dishes, energy value, the content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins.
17. The presence of the sanitary journal of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance. Fulfillment of proposals of previous sanitary inspections of this facility.
18. Aesthetic design of EPP, the availability of materials on health education.
19. Conclusion. General hygienic assessment of the catering enterprise with the indicated deficiencies and the necessary measures to address them and the timing of execution.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
The scheme of the act of sanitary and epidemiological inspection of public catering establishments
- Sanitary and epidemiological examination of public catering establishments
Purpose of the lesson: To get acquainted with the methodology of the sanitary-epidemiological examination of public catering enterprises. Work content: 1. Acquaintance with the goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering enterprises. 2. Preparation for the examination. 3. The main issues to be studied in the survey of catering.
- The main goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering establishments
The EPP survey is an important section of the work of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance and other regulatory organizations. The main purpose of the survey is to identify potential sanitary and epidemiological violations that could adversely affect the quality of products and the health status of consumers and staff. The main tasks of the sanitary-epidemiological
- THE CONCEPT OF A SANITARY MODE OF A PUBLIC FOOD SERVICE. SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL "RISK FACTORS" IN PUBLIC FOOD.
One of the most important requirements for the work of public catering enterprises is the release of benign, epidemically flawless products. This can only be achieved if certain requirements for the operation of the catering business are fully met. These requirements are set forth in various regulatory documents,
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering establishments
The production of high-quality products at public catering enterprises and the health status of consumers largely depend on compliance with the requirements of the sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 184.108.40.2069-01 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering organizations, the manufacture and turnover of food products and food raw materials in them”. Quality and
- General assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state of public catering enterprises
The overall assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state is scored by 5 main factors of the sanitary-epidemiological risk of food poisoning and infectious diseases (Table 17). The condition of the catering enterprise is evaluated in points: • subject to all sanitary and hygienic rules - 100 points; • satisfactory condition of the enterprise - 91-100
- Sanitary and epidemiological evaluation of catering projects
Purpose: to get acquainted with the sanitary and epidemiological expertise of catering projects. Work content: 1. Consider and give a sanitary and epidemiological assessment: the type of the enterprise; territory and master plan of the site; building layout; the recruitment and placement of commercial, industrial, warehouse, administrative and technical premises; accommodation
- Sanitary requirements for catering
The device and equipment of public catering enterprises (canteens, restaurants, snack bars, cafes, home kitchens, buffets, etc.) are regulated by the current construction and sanitary standards. The range of products manufactured by the catering company is approved by the relevant trade bodies according to the assortment minimum in strict accordance with the type of enterprise,
- SANITARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF THE TERRITORY AND PREMISES OF FOOD ENTERPRISES.
Keeping the territory and premises of a catering facility clean is essential for its impeccable sanitation. At the same time, timely and proper cleaning of the territory contributes to less pollution of the premises of public catering establishments. The content of the territory of public catering enterprises depends, first of all, on the full compliance with sanitary
- Sanitary requirements for catering.
I Requirements for accommodation 1.1. Placing organizations, providing land, approving project documentation for construction and reconstruction, putting into operation is allowed if there is a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion on their compliance with sanitary rules and norms. 1.2. Organizations can be located both in a separate building and in an attached, built-in
- The sanitary regime of public catering enterprises and methods of its control
Purpose: To study the sanitary requirements for the maintenance of public catering enterprises and methods for monitoring its sanitary regime. Work content: 1. Acquaintance with detergents and disinfectants. 2. Determining the effectiveness of chlorine-based disinfectants. 3. Laboratory control of the sanitary regime of public catering enterprises. Equipment: I. Equipment
- Sanitary requirements for catering facilities located on construction sites
In the area of mass housing development or in the construction of large factory, hotel and other complexes for feeding construction workers, temporary structures of standard prefabricated structures such as “Birch”, “Fir-tree” are being equipped for placement of pre-prepared dining rooms or side-tables. To the choice of land, the equipment of sanitary systems, planning, arrangement
- COMMUNITY HYGIENE
Catering enterprises are called upon to provide the population with prepared food, convenience foods and culinary products at the place of their residence, work or study. From the first years of Soviet power, the party and the government paid attention to the development of a catering network for children and industrial workers. V.I. Lenin pointed out that in the exemplary formulation of work, public
- Types of catering facilities
Public catering enterprises can conditionally be divided into the following types: 1) working on raw materials - with a full cycle of processing of raw materials, producing semi-finished products (kitchen factories, procurement factories, specialized procurement workshops, etc.); 2) working in semi-finished products, producing finished products (canteens, culinary factories and workshops, dining cars, cafes, snack bars,
- Occupational health in catering
Catering enterprises are equipped with a large amount of equipment, the operation of which can have an adverse effect on the body of the worker - by increasing the volume of noise, temperature and humidity. Therefore, certain technical requirements are presented to the device and the operating mode of the equipment and instructions for its operation are developed, with which
- Classification of catering facilities
The design of public catering enterprises takes into account the following features underlying the classification: type of enterprise, functional purpose, technological stage of processing of raw materials, method of production of culinary products, assortment, nature of service and provided services, type of food, location of the enterprise, serviced visitors, seasonality
- MAIN DIRECTIONS OF PREVENTIVE AND CURRENT STATE SUPERVISION OF FOOD ENTERPRISES.
According to functions, decisions and specific tasks, state sanitary supervision is usually divided into preventive and current. Preventive sanitary supervision includes monitoring compliance with sanitary and hygienic norms and rules when: 1. Planning for the development of a network of catering establishments; 2. The development of design standards for public catering enterprises (SNiP);
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF FOOD COMPANIES
2.1. Territory requirements. To maintain cleanliness at the enterprise, timely and proper cleaning of its territory, collection and removal of food waste, household garbage, cleaning and disinfection of waste bins are of great importance. Littering of the territory, accumulation of garbage on it, empty containers contribute to the pollution of the premises of enterprises and create conditions for the breeding of flies and nesting rodents,
- PURPOSE, METHODS AND MEANS OF DISINFECTION IN FOOD ENTERPRISES.
The set of measures to comply with the sanitary regime at a public catering enterprise includes measures to destroy microflora in the environment. It is known that some pathogenic microbes (pathogenic), when ingested, can multiply and produce toxins (poisons) that can cause various diseases of a microbial nature. It should be emphasized that
- Catering Procurement
The composition of the procurement catering facilities includes the following groups of premises: storage, production, household, service, utility - an expedition. Warehouses include: refrigerated chambers for storing raw materials and food waste; pantries for vegetables and dry products; containers, packaging materials and inventory; unloading platform with boxes and the storeroom.